Vision vs. Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins.

General Kon-El
Wonder Woman beats Vision 7/10

diabloman
WW knocks out vision after her seing that hes seing through her clothes.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by diabloman
WW knocks out vision after her seing that hes seing through her clothes. Wuz up, diablo I can tell from your writing your not drunk.So your opinion is valid.

diabloman
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Wuz up, diablo I can tell from your writing your not drunk.So your opinion is valid. naw im drunk tonight

JOE NUNEZ
naw im drunk tonight O well, at least your paying more attention to your writing. It sorta makes sense.

diabloman
O well, at least your paying more attention to your writing. It sorta makes sense. this is called typing not writing big grin

JOE NUNEZ
this is called typing not writing big grin Tell me about it; I just finished writing a journal, for comp class.

diabloman
Tell me about it; I just finished writing a journal, for comp class. hope you get an A

JOE NUNEZ
hope you get an A Thanks I always do.

superman41082
Wuz up, diablo I can tell from your writing your not drunk.So your opinion is valid.

Why would you give The Vision even 3 out of 10?? JW because my first thought was ww 10/10................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.