Vinny V owes me!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smallville
First and foremost, I would like to start by introducing myself to those who are not in the know. You may or may not remember me as Cyclops, Lil' BackFire, VENOMfanFAN (Man, I miss that guy), ***S***, or as Samurai Guy.

Second, I feel it is necessary to clarify that this is not an angry thread. It is actually the opposite. I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for Vinny Valentine. However, I feel there is something I must get off my chest.

Vinny Valentine has stolen many of his ideas from me. From threads to his mile and a half long profile. All were brilliant ideas thought up by me. Thats right, Vinny is nothing but an unoriginal, underhanded thief! Stop stealing my material!

... actually, I am just wondering where my trading card is.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Smallville
First and foremost, I would like to start by introducing myself to those who are not in the know. You may or may not remember me as Cyclops, Lil' BackFire, VENOMfanFAN (Man, I miss that guy), ***S***, or as Samurai Guy.

Second, I feel it is necessary to clarify that this is not an angry thread. It is actually the opposite. I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for Vinny Valentine. However, I feel there is something I must get off my chest.

Vinny Valentine has stolen many of his ideas from me. From threads to his mile and a half long profile. All were brilliant ideas thought up by me. Thats right, Vinny is nothing but an unoriginal, underhanded thief! Stop stealing my material!

... actually, I am just wondering where my trading card is. In the same place as my interview.

Mišt
I stole your trading card and sold it on ebay, but there were no bidscry

Smallville

Vinny Valentine
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/scott.jpg

NineCoronas
Dude, Smallville looks like a badass!

Mišt
Originally posted by Smallville
Then you didnt sell it. Liar

Tricksy little Hobbitsneaky2

Vinny Valentine
Wait....

I didn't steal Any Ideas

*stabs Mist*

Mišt
*rolls a 20 for defence, thereby reducing Vinny's stab attack by 45dmg, and summons Bloigen to the field*

Vinny Valentine

Mišt
*pulls out the gang bang card and everyone combusts from pleasure, making me the victor*

LanceWindu
Originally posted by NineCoronas
In the same place as my interview.

My interview too. mad

Vinny Valentine

Agent Krueger
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
*Pulls out the Raz Card, Shutting down the forum an causing a Tie*

*Steals Vinny's gun while he pulls out a Raz Card....Runs away with it*

Mišt
*Pulls out the Raz Card, Shutting down the forum an causing a Tie*

*pulls out penis.....puts it back and pulls out lightsaber penis card and well yeah* ermm

LanceWindu
*pulls out the Ken card and destroy's Vinny and Mist*

My job here is done.

Vinny Valentine
*Stabs Royalguard*

I think I win

Mišt
I concede defeatshock

Agent Krueger
*Stabs Royalguard*

I think I win

*Shoots Vinny with Vinny's stolen gun*

No I win.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by LanceWindu
My interview too. mad double-pwned.

Vinny Valentine
Did anyone else notice if you search Vinnie, or Vinny or Valentine, I have more threads about me then most people

Agent Krueger
Did anyone else notice if you search Vinnie, or Vinny or Valentine, I have more threads about me then most people

Yes. And why are you still alive?

Smallville
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/scott.jpg

Thats what I am talking about

Lana
Originally posted by LanceWindu
My interview too. mad

I was interviewed twice queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.