fly race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who would win in a race flying ?

superman silversurfer or gladiator ?

if you know somone else than can beat them in a race then who ?

badabing
I'll vote Silver Surfer as the fastest. Green Lantern would also be fast.

boriquaking55
Surfer would win every time

diabloman
Originally posted by badabing
I'll vote Silver Surfer as the fastest. Green Lantern would also be fast. im not so sure about GL. he looked pretty damn slow on the JLA episodes

diabloman
one thing thats cooler about powdered toastman then all of them is that he can fly backwards. ive never seen any of them do that.

diabloman
so i guess surfer boy takes this one

Mindship
Originally posted by diabloman
one thing thats cooler about powdered toastman then all of them is that he can fly backwards. ive never seen any of them do that.

Surfer flies standing up, all the time...he could breakdance and fly if he wanted to (even has the perfect head for it)...

Lethal_Rise
lmfao, breakdancing. Green Lantern can go like lightspeed if he wants, and the JLA on CN sux. It's non-canon. Surfer takes this, although Runner would give him a run for his money (literally)

diabloman
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
lmfao, breakdancing. Green Lantern can go like lightspeed if he wants, and the JLA on CN sux. It's non-canon. Surfer takes this, although Runner would give him a run for his money (literally) GL ? man you gotta be kidding me.

Lethal_Rise
which GL r u talking about. There's like 15 different versions.

diabloman
if hes talking about the one from the episodes then hes insane. magneto can go faster than him and hes kidna slow

Lethal_Rise
The cartoonnetwork justice league sux. 1. It's non-canon and 2. everyone's powered down so much, it's ridiculous. Even superman gets his ass kicked by various non-heavy brawlers.

diabloman
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
The cartoonnetwork justice league sux. 1. It's non-canon and 2. everyone's powered down so much, it's ridiculous. Even superman gets his ass kicked by various non-heavy brawlers. no shit !
i laughed my ass off watching some of those guys knocking down superman no taller than him. and hulk or juggy would knock there asses out in a sec. GL stand up all straight like hes a big gentelman and all that like hes mr perfet.

Wonder Man
Gladiator. He can fly as fast as Surfer in the Universe and can supe it up to the 4th dimension. Surfer can't do that and no one else can ither

diabloman
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Gladiator. He can fly as fast as Surfer in the Universe and can supe it up to the 4th dimension. Surfer can't do that and no one else can ither true

Lethal_Rise
runner laps all these guys...around the universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.