Who designed this ride???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who designed this ride?

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

JacopeX
MJ

Renamon
there are cameras in the eyes o.o

Mišt
Vinny.

jacambece
Well from the looks of it, another sick person from disney...they must not get any so they have to put it in there movies and other products

Cambece

Shadowskill
^ I'm with you. some sick weirdo or some such...

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/0822/oldnews.jpg

Mr. Bacon
laughing

Vinny Valentine

eleveninches
DONALD DUCK!!!!!

bogen
realisticly the ride was probably designed before the time of rampid child prostitution and peadophilia ( is it spelled like that?), having said that they should remove it, and/or discontinue it being made.
For the good of the kids...

BakaXero
omg!! SO WRONG!!

Spideys Sister

Renamon
I designed it fools! whatcha gonna do about it?! and everyone here now owes mist $4!!!

DarkC
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/0822/oldnews.jpg

Council#13
I know, seriously. I saw that photo like 4 months ago at least

Bun Bun
Dude.. ...sooo old.. no expression

eleveninches
still funny though

Mišt
Originally posted by Renamon
I designed it fools! whatcha gonna do about it?! and everyone here now owes mist $4!!!

Damn straight foo'! mad

Gornack
I don't think that's a ride guys. I think it's Donald Duck just chilling, and then some sick little freak goes up and lap dances him??? Disgusting! erm

Mišt
Damn straight, its a disgrace!no

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by eleveninches
Who designed this ride? I did some research and heres what i brought up

The Donald Duck (registered trademark of Disney Corp.) Has been bought out by PedoInternational Inc. His new name is "Father Duck" or "Daddy duck" or "Stranger behind a dumpster Duck"...Some say it was worth the 2 billion to get the Donald Duck charecter. Others say, they should be put in prision.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.