Drive-Thru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466766/

Tagline: Fast Food Kills

Plot Outline: Horror gets Super Sized when Horny The Clown, the demonic mascot of "Hella-Burger," starts slashing Orange County teenagers with his meat cleaver from Hell.

Distributed by Lions Gate so it should be half decent big grin

johnny cash fan
sounds like a typical slasher flick. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

beta-wolf_101
YES. Finally those years of working drive thru AVENGED!

botankus
Originally posted by deathbycorn
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0466766/

Plot Outline: Horror gets Super Sized when Horny The Clown, the demonic mascot of "Hella-Burger," starts slashing Orange County teenagers with his meat cleaver from Hell.

Dude, I've seen the threads you've made in this forum. You and USA Up All Night need some serious alone time together.

deathbycorn
You need to go back from where you came and change your forum name to something that has a meaning. Who are you? You come here, make 3 posts, and want to put shit on me you little fairy, alcohol induced hack.

I think I hear your mummy calling, she wants to take you to see I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer.

Impediment

This sounds like a film Uwe Boll would like. thumb down

Wolfie
Might be a little funny. Then again, I've been seeing a lot of stupid horror movies, hoping for a laugh and being disappointed.

botankus
You need to go back from where you came and change your forum name to something that has a meaning. Who are you? You come here, make 3 posts, and want to put shit on me you little fairy, alcohol induced hack.

Sorry to barge into the remake forum and rain on your 540 career posts at KMC. I'll save you a seat whenever Truck Stop Zombies and the Leprechaun remake come to the theater.

samhain
Might be entertaining, but only if you're scheduled to be executed. Killer Klowns from outer space was bad enough.

allofyousuckkk
ya, u should seriously go halloween yourself....bastard....lol, i dont get how you guys can incorporate horror movies into an argument........but anyway

haha his name is horny the clown

i saw the first 2 last summer movies, and i enjoyed them(for the record) although the third will suck because it doesnt tie in to the originals.(They should not make a third if the first 2 dont somehow spawn it)(with minor exceptions such as saw and final destination b/c those dont need to connect to the original one)

but anyway, ill rent the horny the clown movie

haha horny

Legion_of_Maul
It was a good movie, so this should be a good movie, however nothing could hope to rival stephen king.
oh and who saw stephen king on chappelles show? he sound's more like a comedian than a horror book writer, i expected a deep voiced scary sounding person haha.

steverules
Does this movie star Ronald Mcdonald! eek!

deathbycorn
This looks pretty good for a Teen Horror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnVFh20M1FE

Dr. Leg Kick
this was an awful movie. don't compare it to Killer Klowns from Outerspace.

Killer Klowns was FUN to watch. it's wasn't scary but it was entertaining.

Drive-Thru was boring.

ragesRemorse
looks like this movie was shot on a cell phone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.