You vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
You got a week to prepare whatever it takes to kill Batman. Batman doesn't know that you are coming after him and just hanging around on streets of Gotham. He has his belt with usual equipment.

So, what would you do to take him down. But try to be realistic as much as it possible. I mean no super-anti-batman-lasers or anything like that. And you can't get anyone to help you.

grey fox
I sit on the top of a roof and snipe the bastard , he then runs . Unfortunately i placed mines all along the floor twenty minutes earlier when i knew he'd eventually get here.

A.J
i ask to be his side kick then after 2 yers i stab him in sleep, that wil gain trust 2 years lol

superman41082
Originally posted by A.J
i ask to be his side kick then after 2 yers i stab him in sleep, that wil gain trust 2 years lol

I would have about 5 plans. Also, I wold avoid Bats making it to the fight if I could. I have an advantage that most of the villians do not, which is I know almost all of Bats secrets, most importantly, I know he's Bruce Wayne and I know all of the people he loves. If my objective is to kill him, I'd plant a bomb in his limo, or try to poison him, and lots of other simple things to that effect, but definately use one of the people he cared most about as leverage. I would aso try to manipulate the spot where we would be fighting. Someone knowing all of Bats weaknesses, and having prep is very dangerous for Batman......

complexbrother
I would wait for him to come to an event as Bruce Waine, then .....

(from 3 blocks away)
http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m-82-dvic539.jpg

http://www.8thstreet.com/images/levys-m1b.jpg

golem370
I wait and use this

Swanky-Tuna
I go to dental school and become an established dentist. Then I track his calls and find out when he's going for his next check-up. When he gets there, I kill his regular dentist and take his place saying he had an emergency of some kind. Then I leave the room for a moment/leave the building and set off the explosives I lined the room with destroying the entire building.

Otherwise I'd probably get shanked in the back by Robin or something while I'm trying to snipe him with a sniper rifle or a machine gun like an ass.

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
I wait and use this

Don't you think a mini-gun is a little bit extreme ?

Oh wait...with Batman NOTHING is extreme . He is THE BATMAN after all...

ThePittman
Originally posted by superman41082
I would have about 5 plans. Also, I wold avoid Bats making it to the fight if I could. I have an advantage that most of the villians do not, which is I know almost all of Bats secrets, most importantly, I know he's Bruce Wayne and I know all of the people he loves. If my objective is to kill him, I'd plant a bomb in his limo, or try to poison him, and lots of other simple things to that effect, but definately use one of the people he cared most about as leverage. I would aso try to manipulate the spot where we would be fighting. Someone knowing all of Bats weaknesses, and having prep is very dangerous for Batman...... Remind me not to tick you off. big grin

ThePittman
I would bring out my magic eraser and boom there you go, no more Bat. big grin Realisticly, sniping would be the best, 50cal to be exact just so if I winged him that still would be the end.

willRules
I would tell him he looked silly with pants on top of his trousers. A single tear would fall down is face. Then to get more tears i would remind him of the joker, the fact that his greatest enemy is a clown. then to really get him emotionally, I accuse him of being a paedophile. Whilst he is sobbing, I run him over in the batmobile.............

Thanos_6383
laughing

He-guy88
we both die i get as close as i can to him then blow all 50 lbs of c4 thats wrapped around my waste

Grimm22
Wait till he is sleeping, then blow the bastard up stick out tongue

Seriously so many of his villans could do this. no expression

superman41082
Originally posted by ThePittman
Remind me not to tick you off. big grin

LOL. Well, if you're going to do something, you might as well do it right. And that's only of course if I'm a super villian, though. I personally would never try to harm Bruce. I love the guy....

TheKahn
I'd pinch his bat-nipples until he gave up... naughty

Adam Warlock
I'd get Jplatinum to take him down for me.

He-guy88
well i say my cat can do it cause she will pee all over him then he gets mad and trys to my cat so catwomen comes in behind him taps him on the sholdur and flashes him then hes starin at her brest my cat jumps up slits his throt

superman41082
I'd put poop in a paper bag, light it on fire, and leave it on his doorstep after I ring the doorbell, and of course hide in the bushes and laugh........

Onikirimaru
Id use paint to make a silly comic showing Dan Hibiki kill him. Then, when he logs on to KMC and sees it he goes "Dan hibiki? WTF?" while he is destracted I cut off his oxygen supply by shooting him in the head.

Sam Z
Originally posted by willRules
I would tell him he looked silly with pants on top of his trousers. A single tear would fall down is face. Then to get more tears i would remind him of the joker, the fact that his greatest enemy is a clown. then to really get him emotionally, I accuse him of being a paedophile. Whilst he is sobbing, I run him over in the batmobile.............

laughing laughing laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
I'd get Jplatinum to take him down for me.

DAMMIT! beat me to it...

if JP were here he'd teach batman a thing or two about respeck.....

all over again...

Mr. Universe
I agree with the sniper rifle thing. Have the cross-hair trained right on his temple. Click..and he's dead.

outavodka
F*CK ALL DAT COMPLICATED SH*T IDE WAIT TILL HES HUNGRY AND PUT CHOPPED GLASS IN THE F*CKER'S FOOD>>>AFTER HE FALLS DOWN IN AGONY I GRIND HIS ADAMS APPLE WITH MY BOOT!!!!!!!twisted1rip

superman41082
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Id use paint to make a silly comic showing Dan Hibiki kill him. Then, when he logs on to KMC and sees it he goes "Dan hibiki? WTF?" while he is destracted I cut off his oxygen supply by shooting him in the head.

Wow..... I'll have to let that one incubate for a second.........

braz
lol. to be honest, i think batman would kick my ass. i think if i even thought of nething to take him down, he'd use his "bat-sense" laughing and find out where i live n go kung-fu on my b!tch azz. laughing

Tassadar
Walk up to him while hes fighting someone, totally nonchalant, and then shank him in the kidney and slit his throat
Make some plastique explosives in my kitchen using my handy dandy Anarchists Cookbook and blow up his house while hes there
Buy a gun and shoot him with it, since jobber auras have no effect on Mighty Tassadar!
Plenty of ways to kill Bruce.....

He-guy88
i walke down to the store bye a comic of batman rip it in half i win the fight but i lose the comic damn

Grimm22
I challenge Bats to a beat fight cool

Psyquis52
I arrange a hostage situation and set myself up as one of the hostages. While Batman beats the crap out of my aggressor I put a few bullets in him. Then I put a few more. Then I drop a grenade and get the heck out of there.

I've actually thought about this before.

branhole
id throw sand in his eyes and shoot his ass with a sawed off

Big Sexy
I would photo shop a pic of Batman sleeping with Lois. Then I would give the pic to Supes on a bad day and sit back and watch the heads fly.

branhole
id drop a nuce over gotham

branhole
i would be his waiter and put exlax in his sex on the beach and all thee bathrooms would be out of order and video him pooping his pants and send it to all his enemies.

jollyjim311
I'd either:

a) Snap every joint in his body backwards and then toss him into a fire.

or

b)Piss in his oatmeal (that'll teach him a lesson).

Okay, realistically now (as realistic as I'm allowed to be when talking about Batman), I'd get a gun, sell some valuable possessions, hire a few local thugs who have guns, pay 'em off, and we'd all attack him in Bruce form. Shoot him in the back and have the other guys in the area for back up.

Takion
We need t know the circumstances. What us available for us. Is out side help allowed?

Big Sexy
I would show bruce a picture of his parents dead. Then while he's crying, I'll shoot him.

jollyjim311
Or show him and as he holds it up shoot through the picture and into his face.

braz
*throws a punch at Batman*

ungggh!...

exploding batarang blows my arms off and i bleed to death. damn.

branhole
i put a sleeping pill in bats drink and put him in bed with aguy, take pics and put it on the in ternet.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Or show him and as he holds it up shoot through the picture and into his face.

Are you really a scruffy nerf herder? Or are you putting us on?
Cause if you are then I don't imagine that you would have much trouble with Batman. Batman just doesn't measure up to a scruffy looking nerf herder.

jinzin
FEARRRRR JPLATINUM!!!!! mad

Tank_6603
In case most of you didn't know, I am Chuck Norris. Nuff said.

diabloman
Originally posted by Tank_6603
In case most of you didn't know, I am Chuck Norris. Nuff said. well chuck im sorry but you sure as hell got your butt kicked back then when you where fighting

diabloman
by the way your total gyms sucks big time. we had to give it back last year. we hardly lost a pound. bowflex maching is better big grin

Tank_6603
Name 1 person who beat me that hasn't died of roundhouse kick related injuries. And the Ttotal Gym TM. only works for Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris just sells it to you ppl because that's how Chuck Norris rolls. HAHAHAHAHA *roundhouse kick to the throat*

Sidekicks is the greatest movie ever made.

diabloman
Name 1 person who beat me that hasn't died of roundhouse kick related injuries. And the Ttotal Gym TM. only works for Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris just sells it to you ppl because that's how Chuck Norris rolls. HAHAHAHAHA *roundhouse kick to the throat*

Sidekicks is the greatest movie ever made. you gotta be kidding me ? sidekicks best movie ever made. hahahahaha

diabloman

Sidekicks is the greatest movie ever made. lee kicked your ass 3 times. your kick didnt do jack. he blocked all your attacks

Tank_6603
Originally posted by diabloman
lee kicked your ass 3 times. your kick didnt do jack. he blocked all your attacks Lee's dead.

Big Sexy
and your bald

diabloman
Lee's dead. hes dead so what ?

joeyleather
it might sound wierd, but i would if i was an aircraft pilot-bomb him

Laminator_X
Charity Gala

Excessively Large Bomb

Sawed-off Shotgun (so many villains fail due to lack of follow-through)

marvelprince
Well after losing my dog in a tragic accident I'd go on a global sojourn for 14 yrs. I'll go around learning all there is to know about everything, mastering many different martial arts and training my body to its utm ost peak all in a vain attempt to attone for the death of my beloved Flassie.

Then i'll just fly to Gotham and shoot him in the face with a sawed off shotgun

grey fox
Originally posted by marvelprince
Well after losing my dog in a tragic accident I'd go on a global sojourn for 14 yrs. I'll go around learning all there is to know about everything, mastering many different martial arts and training my body to its utm ost peak all in a vain attempt to attone for the death of my beloved Flassie.

Then i'll just fly to Gotham and shoot him in the face with a sawed off shotgun

laughing

Sam Z
In case most of you didn't know, I am Chuck Norris. Nuff said.

Hey Chuck, do you remember me? I met you once when you came to Moscow!
eek!

A.J
i wouldnt fight him id worship the ground he walks on

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by jinzin
FEARRRRR JPLATINUM!!!!! mad

These newbies don't know the legend of JP...

He will always be remembered.

MrHeavySilence
My plan: Consult God to kill Bruce Wayne

Onikirimaru
Lee died of wounds given by Chuck Norris. Ever see Fist of the North Star?

Lee: I beat the snot out of you!
Norris: That may be true...... but your already dead.....
*years later*
Lee: Im dieing!? Curse you Chuck Norris!!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
These newbies don't know the legend of JP...

He will always be remembered.

They are beginning to forget again....

no expression

Jyppe
Originally posted by Scoobless
They are beginning to forget again....

no expression

Was it really worth resurrecting a dead topic? confused

Scoobless
Yes

smile

Entity
I would broadcast everything there is to know bout him to the entire DC earth leting all his enimnes know who he is.
Sure, hes the batman so they couldn't kill him but thier making his life living hell would release the one person that can kill him.

He finally snaps and kills himself so that he don't have to deal with explaning everything to all his ex's

newyorkcares
Originally posted by superman41082
I would have about 5 plans. Also, I wold avoid Bats making it to the fight if I could. I have an advantage that most of the villians do not, which is I know almost all of Bats secrets, most importantly, I know he's Bruce Wayne and I know all of the people he loves. If my objective is to kill him, I'd plant a bomb in his limo, or try to poison him, and lots of other simple things to that effect, but definately use one of the people he cared most about as leverage. I would aso try to manipulate the spot where we would be fighting. Someone knowing all of Bats weaknesses, and having prep is very dangerous for Batman......

Good answer.

K3VIL
Batman's plans are enough to take out the whole JLA roster.
With prep time and some money, I'll just blow up the Wayne Enterprises building during a meeting and that's it.Or hire the best of his rogue galleries, among with high level mercenaries, and also equip myself to the best, ready for the coup de grace.No day in hell I'll go up alone on him.

Howard_Jones
I hire Jeph Loeb to write me.

I win

Priest
ill hire wolverine or black panther to kill him shifty

KharmaDog
It's probably been said... but I'd let Jplatinum or MasterBruce open a can of whoopass on Bats.

Megadragon15
I would look for the Ultimate Fantastic Four and have them teleport Batman to the Marvel Zombie world to be Zombie Hulk's lunch.

Faceman
Originally posted by Sam Z
You got a week to prepare whatever it takes to kill Batman. Batman doesn't know that you are coming after him and just hanging around on streets of Gotham. He has his belt with usual equipment.

So, what would you do to take him down. But try to be realistic as much as it possible. I mean no super-anti-batman-lasers or anything like that. And you can't get anyone to help you. Ha Ha funny, he kills me in under 5 minutes....Maybe i can get masterbruce to fight him, for me....

MightyEInherjar
How many people really have the capability to order a .50 cal barrett and get it in a week to shoot Batman in the head? Let alone the aim, capability, and ammunition. I purchased a .50 barrett M95 about 2 months ago and I'm still on the waiting list to receive it. Shit happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.