Classic Spiderman vs New Spiderman(which one do you like better?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
I like some of the new stuff. How about you??

who?-kid
At first I was against the new Spider-Man, but let's give him a chance.

And his suit is actually pretty cool. I like it.

superman41082
Originally posted by who?-kid
At first I was against the new Spider-Man, but let's give him a chance.

And his suit is actually pretty cool. I like it.

I don't like the suit............. I won't even comment on it anymore, but like I said, I do like some of the new stuff.....

Mindship
It's been taking me a while to warm-up to the new costume...but I gotta tell ya: the more I look at it, especially with the extra legs, the more "spidery" and "non-costumey" he looks. It's actually scarier and more menacing, which is good. I mean, since comics, and their readers, have gotten more sophisticated, the ol' spandex attire--for everyone, not just Spidey--just doesn't seem quite as cool and as "superhero-natural" as it used to (though the women still look damn good in it). More realistic clothing may be the way to go for superheroes in the 21st century. Spider-Man's new threads ain't bad...though I don't know if red with gold was the best choice.

badabing
I liked the Symbiote Spidey costume the best.

Sparkz
Originally posted by badabing
I liked the Symbiote Spidey costume the best.

his new costume in alot of ways is just like the symbiote, can blend in with background, change its appearnce. Now that he has his new costume I wish he didnt have organics, imagine what stark could have done with his webshooters if he was upgrading them. At first I hated the new suit. Then I saw it drawn by a good artist and with good colouring and instantly thought it was ossum.

outarddwarf
yes it is very symbiot like. I just like the black and white of that costume better than red and gold. My opinion is that Spiderman should be wearing something dark for sneeking, even a darker red would work but he has bright gold on himself. I don't know just strikes me as odd. symbiot outfit was definetly my favorite.

Dinalfos
Is this new Spiderman weaker or stronger than classic Spiderman?

Anyway, I like the old costume, but his new abilities sound cool.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Is this new Spiderman weaker or stronger than classic Spiderman?

Anyway, I like the old costume, but his new abilities sound cool.

He's stronger, used to lift 10 tons now lifts 15.

Swanky-Tuna
I think that change in the handbooks was lead up to. I mean, Spiderman got his powers when he was in highschool and now he's through college and a teacher, or was a teacher... I'm not too current with him. I'm sure his strength grew with him and they're just recently 'fessing up to it.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I think that change in the handbooks was lead up to. I mean, Spiderman got his powers when he was in highschool and now he's through college and a teacher, or was a teacher... I'm not too current with him. I'm sure his strength grew with him and they're just recently 'fessing up to it.

Well when he was first bit he could lift about 2 tons when he grew up he got stronger untill he reached 10 tons and ever since the "disassembled" arc he got 5 tons stronger

DigiMark007
Not really a vs. We also have a Spidey forum for stuff like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.