What's the most useless power or weapon of any character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
From what I'm hearing about Spiderman's suit, it seems like it's about as useful as being able to dig well, dig very well, like that guy on mystery men. I'll go with that..

superman41082
I know this isn't a weapon, but it seems kind of self-indulgent for Xavier to have a floating wheel-chair, too. Why do you need that Charlie???

superman41082
How about in Batman and Robin when Batman had skates and rocket thrusters come out of his boots(LOL)? I saw an episode of Superfriends when he pulled a chainsaw out of his belt with a bat symbol on it. I died..... These seem are mostly useless, but more retarded than anything........ Why???? Why????? These writers should never be given any kind of instrument that records information again....... ever.......

complexbrother
Wonder Twin powers activate ,

form of, bucket of water ................ Nuff' said .

diabloman
gambits stick

outarddwarf
I would say that hulk pants and iron boot are the worst weapons ever oh and hawkeye arrow (unless used properly). They couldn't even beat rhino, which is ultimate failure. Im begining to suspect hulk only wears those pants to cover his genitalia and that they have no powers at all What the f**k? ...
nah couldn't be.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3152/deadpoolrhino1nj.th.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, Hulk pants and the unpowered Ironman boots didn't do a whole lot of good.

Tassadar
Wolverines entire costume, which makes him look like a male stripper

hulk=strength
probably juggs power i mean who cares if cant be stopped if you go to the left or anywhere i mean its like hes a lineman

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by diabloman
gambits stick

Not at all.

As for my choice, Superman's underwear outside his pants....Yeah

illadelph12
Old School 70s Batman (Adam West) takes the cake.

Batman had a rack full of "Bat-Aquatic Creature Repellents" in the Bat-Copter, and asked Robin to pass him the "Bat-Shark Repellent", which was next to the Bat-Eel Repellent and the Bat-Octopuss Repellent.

He then proceded to spray a fake rubber shark with shark repellent, which fell in the ocean and blew up due to a bomb The Penguin had put in it's stomach.

God, I love that movie. laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by outarddwarf
I would say that hulk pants and iron boot are the worst weapons ever oh and hawkeye arrow (unless used properly). They couldn't even beat rhino, which is ultimate failure. Im begining to suspect hulk only wears those pants to cover his genitalia and that they have no powers at all What the f**k? ...
nah couldn't be.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3152/deadpoolrhino1nj.th.jpg

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

"the ultimate failure"

you win quote of the week! laughing out loud

LordKaos
The most useless is the whatever almagmator that Gaia from Generation X was supposed to be proctor of, if it was so powerful why was it never mentioned after she left it, and the Ultimate Nullifier since Jamie smashed it is useless now.

diabloman
like i said before the stupidest one i say is gambits pole. 1st of all he hardly ever uses it in the 1st place.

LordKaos
The pole was only meant to be cool, because of his agility and the fact that it was supposedly made from adamantium.

Tron
Super-weaving.

And, moving...

outavodka
SURE AS HELL AINT THE BAT KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capt it up
um the blue man( I think thats his name lol) his power is to be blue nuthing eles

diabloman
Originally posted by LordKaos
The pole was only meant to be cool, because of his agility and the fact that it was supposedly made from adamantium. his stick looks like some karate kid would use. again with the adamantium thing. lots of yall are saying every weapon is adamantiun just cause its a popular word from wolvies claws.

Mider
does the IG count jk anyway how about the gun bats one million has that sucks souls?

Blair Wind
like i said before the stupidest one i say is gambits pole. 1st of all he hardly ever uses it in the 1st place.

I liked the way he used it in evolution

Mindship
This may not be the most useless power, but without a doubt, the power which, when used, looks the most ridiculous is Matter Eater Lad's.

Sam Z
useless weapon? Rhino's head.

grey fox
his stick looks like some karate kid would use. again with the adamantium thing. lots of yall are saying every weapon is adamantiun just cause its a popular word from wolvies claws.

You mean a Bo-staff

Validus
Originally posted by Mindship
This may not be the most useless power, but without a doubt, the power which, when used, looks the most ridiculous is Matter Eater Lad's.
True enough but Tenzil was incredibly dangerous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.