superboy-prime vs onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
both are at full power

Tshern
I'd say Onslaught...

the Darkone
Onsluaght kill him with ease.

superkronick92
superboys armor turns any type of energy into yellow sun energy. just putting that out there

the Darkone
Onslaught has combine powers of xavier, magneto, xman, franklin richards and loads of psionc energy.

Tshern
He's a mean man, so to say.

juggernaut66666
Go to go with Onslaught

Mider
i dont know fifty GL's are needed just to contain SBP am i saying he would win no im just saying i dont know who would win since SBP's powers are so outragously high

He-guy88
i agree sbp's powers are compared to godlike powers so its a hard one

Mordum
It says both at full power so i beleive onslaught was pure energy that cannot be harmed by physical means.......so sbp is shit outta luck. SBP loses.

Mider
its unknown how he would lose though, what can onslought do to him? what weakens or hurts SBP

Superboy Prime
Well SBP pounded on realityand the Phantome Zone....wonder if he might be able to simply pound on the energy with his retcon punch.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Mider
its unknown how he would lose though, what can onslought do to him? what weakens or hurts SBP

nothing except red sun rays but that dont affect him that bad and only takes his powers away unless u think of his armor witch converts that red sun to yellow

Soujaboy
I think I'll say Onslaught

Tron
Retcon Punch to the face, and the Onslaught Saga will finally make more sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKahn
Onslaught creates a red sun in SPB's colon and puts the whelp in his place.

inamilist
Originally posted by TheKahn
Onslaught creates a red sun in SPB's colon and puts the whelp in his place.

big grin

Mider
i was just gonna say he makes a red son...............but i didnt say it with your........unique style meh what did SBP ever do to you sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.