Rokushiki Vs Ansatusken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
Which is the ultimate killing martial art

Rokushiki (One piece)

Or
Ansatsuken( Street Fighter)

Which one wins?

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, Judging from the list there, one would say Rokushiki, but we know that Ansatsuken fighters have developed many techniques other than the one's you've listed there under Ansatsuken. Judging from the techniques I know Ansatsuken posesses, I would say Ansatsuken easily...

Now, don't get offended or nothing Nocturne, I mean no offence when I ask this ok, but... Do you have something against Ansatsuken or the Dark hadou?

It seems like in a number of threads I've seen you participate in, I've seen you attempt to pick apart Ansatsuken fighters... Like I said, no offence, this is a fully serious question, no sarcasm or nothing...

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Heh, Judging from the list there, one would say Rokushiki, but we know that Ansatsuken fighters have developed many techniques other than the one's you've listed there under Ansatsuken. Judging from the techniques I know Ansatsuken posesses, I would say Ansatsuken easily...

Now, don't get offended or nothing Nocturne, I mean no offence when I ask this ok, but... Do you have something against Ansatsuken or the Dark hadou?

It seems like in a number of threads I've seen you participate in, I've seen you attempt to pick apart Ansatsuken fighters... Like I said, no offence, this is a fully serious question, no sarcasm or nothing...

laughing No, I'm a big street fighter fan I just like to see them fight, though people in this forum tend to exaggerate their prowess.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats cool, I just thought I'd better ask... I really don't like debating with people who attack characters for the sake of attacking characters. Good to see you debate seriously rather than some of the Hotheads I know who just feel like attacking characters out of spite.

Peace

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Thats cool, I just thought I'd better ask... I really don't like debating with people who attack characters for the sake of attacking characters. Good to see you debate seriously rather than some of the Hotheads I know who just feel like attacking characters out of spite.

Peace

shin remy sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.