To the guys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
To all you guys out there.... Never EVER do this. Please.

So last night I went over to a friend's house to "hang out" and "watch movies". It was going great, and we were having fun then just as we were starting he's like "Are you ok?". I was a little confused as to why he asked me that but I just shrugged it off and we continued.

When we were done he asked me if I was ok again.

A little while after, I was in the washroom fixing my hair and he asks me again.

(Every time he asks I just tell him everything's fine and stuff)

A while later, I was putting my shoes on and he asks again!

As he was driving me home, he asked me again.

When I got home I was almost in my room and he calls me and, you guessed it, he asked again. no expression

That's six times! Guys, never do this. It makes you seem so insecure and it's really annoying. Low confidence like that isn't very sexy. erm

shaber
http://bb.bbboy.net/moods/harp.gif I'll delight your ears.

Mr. Bacon
no expression stick out tongue yea thats not very smart of him, if he aske donce and you said fine then you put an arm around the girl say good and smile.

but 6 times is a bit extreme

Bardock42
Maybe it was just cause your face was all blue and your hair was a mess.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Ladyluck

So last night I went over to a friend's house to "hang out" and "watch movies". It was going great, and we were having fun then just as we were starting he's like "Are you ok?". I was a little confused as to why he asked me that but I just shrugged it off and we continued.

A little while after, I was in the washroom fixing my hair and he asks me again.

When I got home I was almost in my room and he calls me and, you guessed it, he asked again. no expression

That's six times! Guys, never do this. It makes you seem so insecure and it's really annoying. Low confidence like that isn't very sexy. erm wut if he really cared about you, i know itz annoying but i guess the guy fails

Vinny Valentine
Are you Ok?

Thorinn

That's six times! Guys, never do this. It makes you seem so insecure and it's really annoying. Low confidence like that isn't very sexy. erm Well I would never ask, because all women will say is yeah i'm fine, which means no i'm not but i'm not going to tell you why or how. erm

Punkyhermy

That's six times! Guys, never do this. It makes you seem so insecure and it's really annoying. Low confidence like that isn't very sexy. erm

wow...was he like high on something?What the f**k?

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
wow...was he like high on something?What the f**k?

laughing out loud No, we were both totally sober.

Vinny Valentine
cursing Make me a Sandwich!

Thorinn
Why can't we not be sober, just want to start this over, why can't we live forever, just want to start this over...know.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by JacopeX
wut if he really cared about you, i know itz annoying but i guess the guy fails

I know he wasn't asking just because he cares about me. We hang out a lot and he's never asked that before.

Leo.M
That's sad laughing.............

So are you okay now? sad .......... j/k stick out tongue

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Leo.M
That's sad laughing.............

So are you okay now? sad .......... j/k stick out tongue

It is. yes

stick out tongue

Ritoshi

That's six times! Guys, never do this. It makes you seem so insecure and it's really annoying. Low confidence like that isn't very sexy. erm He should die a horrible death and get eaten by hungry rats. no expression

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Ritoshi
He should die a horrible death and get eaten by hungry rats. no expression

laughing out loud A little harsh, don't you think? stick out tongue

JacopeX
yo this is gonna be annoying and worser. Trust me, jus thinkin it makes me want to....well

::Grabs the keyboard and smashes it into the floor:

BlackSunshine

thats odd..... sad

Ladyluck
Originally posted by JacopeX
yo this is gonna be annoying and worser. Trust me, jus thinkin it makes me want to....well

::Grabs the keyboard and smashes it into the floor:

Come again huh

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
thats odd..... sad

I know. shock

Leo.M
Come again huh

laughing.............. Sorry, I've been watching too much family guy embarrasment

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Leo.M
laughing.............. Sorry, I've been watching too much family guy embarrasment

stick out tongue

LanceWindu

Sounds to me like there was reason for him to ask you...like you weren't talking much or you didn't seem as happy as usual.

But yeah 6 times is too much.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Sounds to me like there was reason for him to ask you...like you weren't talking much or you didn't seem as happy as usual.

But yeah 6 times is too much.

No, I was fine and acting... normal, I guess. messed shrug

BlackSunshine
Come again huh

I know. shock

I mean I have had a guy say...are you ok..ONCE but over and over again....I'd end up sayin "DUDE!!! Shaddap I'm fine!"

Revernd Maynard
*cough*DarkC*cough*

Ronny

That's six times! Guys, never do this. It makes you seem so insecure and it's really annoying. Low confidence like that isn't very sexy. erm It can get pretty annoying stick out tongue Javier was doing that to me today.. but I wasnt okay.. So it makes sence.. but i kept telling him to shuddap but he wouldnt leave me alone sad

But yea it gets reaaaaally annoying

Spawn_Master
Don't worry, you won't catch me saying that 6 times..

..maybe 5, but still, not 6..erm

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Ronny
It can get pretty annoying stick out tongue Javier was doing that to me today.. but I wasnt okay.. So it makes sence.. but i kept telling him to shuddap but he wouldnt leave me alone sad

yes

And I really was ok. I kept telling him but he just kept asking. It drove me nuts.

Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Don't worry, you won't catch me saying that 6 times..

..maybe 5, but still, not 6..erm

stick out tongue

Spawn_Master
stick out tongue Heehee stick out tongue

LanceWindu
It can get pretty annoying stick out tongue Javier was doing that to me today.. but I wasnt okay.. So it makes sence.. but i kept telling him to shuddap but he wouldnt leave me alone sad

If something is wrong...TELL HIM! He's just concerned is all. We hate it when you women do that to us.

yes

And I really was ok. I kept telling him but he just kept asking. It drove me nuts.

stick out tongue

Becuase he thought you were lying. stick out tongue Women lie all the time.

NineCoronas

But yea it gets reaaaaally annoying And let me guess, if he didn't say anything at all you'd hate him for not caring?

Ladyluck
Originally posted by LanceWindu
If something is wrong...TELL HIM! He's just concerned is all. We hate it when you women do that to us.

Becuase he thought you were lying. stick out tongue Women lie all the time.

He was never like that before though. And I never lie ninja ...Ok that was a lie...

LanceWindu
Originally posted by NineCoronas
And let me guess, if he didn't say anything at all you'd hate him for not caring?

Indeed.

MASTERdeBATER
He was never like that before though. And I never lie ninja ...Ok that was a lie... Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Thorinn
Why can't we not be sober, just want to start this over, why can't we live forever, just want to start this over...know.

You're a Tool.

Damn I am so clever

Syren
Originally posted by NineCoronas
And let me guess, if he didn't say anything at all you'd hate him for not caring?

Exactly what I was gonna say... if he hadn't asked, if he'd acted distant and unfeeling then I'd imagine you'd be in a bit of a state right now. Or at least a little confused. Seriously, don't complain when a guy shows a sensitive side, even if it's a touch over the top stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Thorinn
Why can't we not be sober, just want to start this over, why can't we live forever, just want to start this over...know. I am quite fond of that band

thank you for the lyrics from one of thier songs

Sober from the album Undertow

thank you and goodnight

_Sanctuary_

6 times? messed

I guess he was just trying to show he cared..In a weird, obsessive way, but still. no expression

~Da Moose~

Pfft... laughing out loud I don't even give it a second thought.

I just pay her and call her a cab.

Syren
*slap* You still owe me for that weekend in Paris.

BackFire

Hahahahahahaha! What a shitty strategy to try and talk to girls.

Syren
There was no talk necessary, if you read it properly... he got himself laid and then went all sensitive afterwards confused

BackFire
Oh, so "hang out" and "watch movies" meant "had sex and "videotape our sex"?

That's even worse. The only acceptable thing for a guy to do after sex is sleep or eat.

Syren

Am I a pervert?

PVS
frikin women and your damn euphamisms.

cant you just say you had sex? of if you wish to be subtle
you could say "being intimate". i swear to god, between "hanging out"
and "friends" you make life confusing, and in 5-10 years time if god
forbid i'm married im going to tell my wife "im going to hang out with
some friends" and she'll divorce me based on the assumption that i've
been off having group sex.

please stop that. all of you.

Syren
I read it as "went round my f.uckbuddy's house to screw around with no strings..." confused

BackFire
No, you're probably right. I just didn't read between the lines when I read it. Either way, it's a stupid thing for a guy to do. Like I said, the only acceptable thing for a guy to do after sex is sleep or eat, and the only response he should give the girl is a quick tap on the ass, as if to say 'you did good, sweetie, now howabout those pancakes?'

Syren
laughing

Amen, brother.

shock I feel almost manly at this moment in time.

BackFire
Originally posted by PVS
frikin women and your damn euphamisms.

cant you just say you had sex? of if you wish to be subtle
you could say "being intimate". i swear to god, between "hanging out"
and "friends" you make life confusing, and in 5-10 years time if god
forbid i'm married im going to tell my wife "im going to hang out with
some friends" and she'll divorce me based on the assumption that i've
been off having group sex.

please stop that. all of you.

Bullshit. "Sex" isn't descriptive enough. The words "****ing" or "nailing" or "ramming" are the only worthwhile word these days. Also, one must describe the position they did it, and perhaps even physically demonstrate it for those who don't know the terms. Yes.

Syren
Upload a vid or two for good measure?

PVS
Originally posted by BackFire
Bullshit. "Sex" isn't descriptive enough. The word "****ing" or "nailing" or "ramming" is the only worthwhile word these days. Also, one must describe the position they did it, and perhaps even physically demonstrate it for those who don't know the terms. Yes.

well, you totally overshot my point of view, but i like the idea.
i just hate those euphamisms.

BackFire
Always.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Syren
*slap* You still owe me for that weekend in Paris.

I paid you with the weekend in Paris, babeh. cool

H. S. 6

I guess the only thing to say is...

Are you okay?

AOR
For Devyn eek!!!!!!!!

K.Diddy

as we were starting he's like "Are you ok?". I was a little confused as to why he asked me that but I just shrugged it off and we continued.

laughing laughing laughing

What a loser no expression

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BackFire

That's even worse. The only acceptable thing for a guy to do after sex is sleep or eat.

laughing laughing laughing

NineCoronas
No, I think Syren's right.

Gornack

I already learned that lesson from an episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

From that point on, every time I thought something was wrong with a girl, I just kicked her in the jaw. laughing

Jonathan Mark
Hmm... in the rare cases I am with a member of the opposite sex the only sound that usually exits my mouth is the occasional "hm".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.