Help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

partonsd
I love horror movies, but am not a buff my any means. I have a question for anyone who thinks that they are a horror movie buff. In the late 80's when i was a young child, i rember seeing a movie on tv. It scared me so I changed the channel. Dont rembember a lot about it, but I would like to see it all now. Ok, here is what a remember...This guy is walking down a deserted road. He has been told by someone, dont remember who, to specifically "STAY ON THE ROAD", anyway, he is walking down the road, looks up at a full moon, and hears wolfs start to howl. He looks down and notices, that he is no longer on the road, he starts to run, and something starts to chase him down. That is when I turn the channel...any help would be greatly appreciated. TY! embarrasment

Comicbook_kid
Finally, here's a chance to put all my "useless" horror movie knowledge to some good use.....the movie you're referring to is John Landis' "An American Werewolf in London"...it came out in 1981... the same year that "The Howling" came out. It's regarded as a classic among horror films and many fans' favorite in the werewolf movie genre....and it's one of my favorites as well....it stars David Naughton and is a truly revolutionary movie in the werewolf transformation FX department....

There was a sequel done to it many years later called "An American Werewolf in Paris".....avoid this one!!!! It's NOWHERE near as good or scary as the first one...

C-Dic
The first one was campy as hell. I've tried to enjoy it many times, but to no avail.

partonsd
big grin Thanks so much guys...I had tried searching with just the little info I could remember and could find nothing. Thanks so much for the help...now to run off and try and rent it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.