What's your favorite Frankenstein flick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
One of my favorite horror movie characters is Frankenstein. There have been dozens and dozens of movies done with him, but my favorites are the original eight movies Universal Studios done in the 30's and 40's....which Frankenstein flick is your favorite?

1. Frankenstein

2. The Bride of Frankenstein

3. The Son of Frankenstein

4. The Ghost of Frankenstein

5. Frankenstein meets the Wolfman

6. House of Frankenstein

7. House of Dracula

8. Abbott & Costello meet Frankenstein

I enjoyed them all, but my favorites were the original, Frankie meets the Wolfman, and Abbott & Costello meet Frankenstein....

Wolfie
The original.

thegreatrudini
arnt we missing the hammer ones? the original or bride is the best the other universal ones start loosing it

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by thegreatrudini
arnt we missing the hammer ones? the original or bride is the best the other universal ones start loosing it

Yes, we are missing the Hammer ones, as well as about a million other "Frankenstein" movies made over the last 80+ years....this is for the Universal Frankenstein movies ONLY....I plan on doing a thread for the Hammer Frankenstein movies soon...meanwhile check out my thread for the Hammer "Dracula" films, where you can vote for your favorite and tell us why it's your favorite....!!!!

Omegaman
I'll add one to the list: Frankenstein: The True Story ...its a made for TV movie done in the 70's , really great flick ..check it out!

thegreatrudini
Ive got that lol

Mider
i liked mary shellys frankenstine alot with De Niro and also the true story of frankenstine where he is normal but since he came to life with the sun all that radiation mutates him.

-hh-
i liked the book better than the movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.