Kingdom hearts: War of Kings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
KH war of kings

Mickey has summoned Sora, Riku, and Kairi for one final mission. Worlds are being annhilated by three mysterious warriors who have obtained control of the nobodies. Sora and the others make there way to mickey to assist and join up with other strong warriors to battle for the fate of the universe. Most of the planets are being overrun by heartless and others by nobodies Mickey's however has been kept safe. Though Malificient and Pete are once again in control of the heartless and as ruthless as ever

Rory Angelark
((OCC: Question? How do I start posting am I supposed to be somewhere?))

FG725
(oh lol sorry. Everyone is currently traveling on ships towards Mickey's castle since you're an FF characters you'll be traveling with the other FF characters)

Rory Angelark
((OK))

Rikku looked out from the port side of the ship to the sea and was humming a song, she was staring at the vastness of the sea while she was thinking about Mickey's castle. She wasn't quite aware of what was going on but hey, what else is new...

- "Hope we make it there soon" - Rikku said to herself and started humming again.

FG725
Mickey paced back and forth feeling uneasy and wondering when they would be there. He looked over at a large clock. "Where are they!" he yelled. He tried to calm himself down. "They'll be here soon, soon."

NBT
Leon was on the port side leaning on the wall. His Gunblade on his back and ready at anytime. He seen Rikku humming and turned to her then looked back into the sky. "If i may ask what's the song you're singing?" He said standing straight up and he chain to his Gunblade jingled.

Thunder Fox
Sora was in a ship heading toward mickeys kingdom and sighed "i wonder whats going on now?....." he said to him self as his ship was getting closer and closer to the castle "i wonder how donald and goofy are doing?"

Rory Angelark
Rikku suddenly looked at Leon and smiled then she turned back.

- "It's an old song from where I come from, you're going to meet Mickey too right?" - Rikku asked.

NBT
Leon leaned back on the wall his chain on his Gunblade jingled. "Old song eh. And yes i will be meeting Mickey. It seems most or all will be meating him. Leon turned around and looked at the sky with a emotionless expression.

Thunder Fox
vincent was leaning the side staring out the window

FG725
(one thing can we try to make posts more then one sentence at least two or three)
Mickey looked out of his window into the sky and saw several Gummi ships making their way to the castle. He smiled with relief. "I was worried for a second," he said. He made his way to the landing port to greet them.

FG725
Originally posted by NBT
Leon leaned back on the wall his chain on his Gunblade jingled. "Old song eh. And yes i will be meeting Mickey. It seems most or all will be meating him on this boat. Leon turned around and looked at the sky with a emotionless expression.
(boat?)

Rory Angelark
Rikku looked at Leon for a moment and saw his emotionless face.

- "Hey what's up? Why so serious? Let's play a game....you ask me something and I'll ask you something, but I go first ok?" - Rikku said and started to think.

Then she paced a moment and then turned to face him.

- "What is your favorite thing in the world?" - Rikku asked him, she wanted to ask him something simple as to not annoy him.

NBT
(Edit.)

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by FG725
(one thing can we try to make posts more then one sentence at least two or three)
Mickey looked out of his window into the sky and saw several Gummi ships making their way to the castle. He smiled with relief. "I was worried for a second," he said. He made his way to the landing port to greet them. (sorry)
Soras ship was first to land and he jumped out and looked around curiously and saw mickey and ran over to him happily
Vincent's ship was next and he got out silently and looked at the king "i was summoned by a mouse?"

NBT
Leon folded his arms. And didn't answer he continued looking at the sky. "Darkness..." He said wandering off into his own world.

Rory Angelark
Rikku frowned, Leon was strange but intriguing at the same time.

- "Hmm...that's an odd thing to like, but hey If you see something good in darkness then more power to ya, right?" - Rikku said but didn't expect any answer as she saw the gummi ship dock and she saw Mickey in the distance. She got out and aproached Mickey giving him a small bow.

- "Hey Mickey" - Rikku said not sure of adressing him as King or just Mickey but she chose the latter.

NBT
Leon walked off the ship seeing Mickey. His Gunblade had jingled the whole way. "Mouse Mickey." He said emotionless then crouched down eyes lvl with Mickey and started smileing.

FG725
Mickey smiled back at him but then it turned to a more serious face. "Quickly to the main hall you should all go to where my thrown is and wait I have some serious information to talk to you all about." He said. Chip and Dale showed them the way.

NBT
Leon's face turned serious as well. As he started walking to the Main hall. His Gunblade jingled again.

Demyx Stone
((I am part of this thread right? So who can i bes? I was Axeron new name now. So uh, who's left?))

Rory Angelark
Rikku looked at Mickey and nodded, she then followed Chip and Dale, she was walking closely behind Leon and stepped inside the throne room and she waited near a pillar where she leaned on the wall waiting for Mickey to tell them what the news were.

FG725
(go to the sign up thread)

Renamon
(sorry to ask... but where and how should i start)

Demyx Stone
(go to the sign up thread)

((HOw is that going to help me with whos left? But i'll go anyway.
Now i get what you mean. I got confuzzled. I kinda feel that it is kinda pointless that there is a signup thread cause its only gonna be around for like what, two days? Bu anyway, IM gonna be Cid as long as i can fight with the speary thing. I did sign up though. So like above, how and where to start?))

FG725
(everyone read the first page for all your info)

Demyx Stone
(ok then i got it. SO there is no RIku from KH is there?)

Cid came out of the ship of Rikku and Leon and e said, "Geez, when did we land?" HE had been in the bathroom for a short while. He was wearing his old FF7 clothes. "I hope this is very important. I dont crack these babies out for just any task"

ESB - 1138
Riku followed Cid out of the ship walking slowly not really paying attention to anyone or anything. Lost in his thoughts. Walking the road of twilight to dawn. Riku looked down at the floor following the path and entered the throne room.

Rory Angelark
- "I wonder how much longer this is going to take?" - Rikku said and sat on the floor still leaning against the pillar. She had seen Riku enter and Cid as well.

NBT
Leon leaned on the wall. He sighed. "I wish he can hurry up." He mumbled and his Gunblade seemed to want him to hurry up as well.

Night_Striker
(hey has any1 taken riku the boy soras friend srry i've been away for a couple of days)

Rory Angelark
(Yeah he's taken)

NBT
(Yea ESB has him.)

FG725
Mickey sighed then looked over at Chip and Dale who had recently returned. "If anyone else arrives you know where to send them the others must be getting inpatient." he said. He began walking to the throne room and down the hallways. He finally came to the large door and looked at it up and down. He grabbed the handle and twisted it easing the door open. He walked down the carpet to his throne where he looked at the others. Goofy and Donald both stood at the ends of the throne. "Sorry for the wait." he said he said then took a slight pause. "We......we are having some trouble with planets. They are being wiped out. By who exactly we don't really know but they hold keyblades whoever they are and from what we have heard there are three of them." he said taking a deep breath. "Now you all have been summoned here to find out who is doing this and stop them." Mickey said. "Now is the time to back down if you have any doubts at all. They do now control the nobodies that are left and Pete and Mailificient are bound to be out there with their armies of heartless, if you wish to go now is the time exit the door those who don't will meet me back here for a small briefing of where we are going first. But now you shall all be treated with a lunch in thanks for coming." he said. Brooms began to enter the room and fixed up a table they also brought out any food you could imagine all set up in the throne room.

NBT
Donald smiled and ran to Sora tackleing him. "Sora!" He yelled hugging him. Leon stayed leaned on the wall and stood up and began to walk to Mickey. "But i thought it was only three people who had the keyblade. Isn't it phyically impossible for three more keyblades to be out. If it's that case Roxas will have to be set free from Sora. He can help after all he's the one who stopped them last time. Well itleast played a big role in this all." He crossed his arms and leaned on the throne by Mickey talking low as possible. "Riku killed his Nobody am i right. But yours and mine are still out there." He said sighing and closeing his eyes.

Rory Angelark
- "Well I don't know about you guys but I'm starving" - Rikku said and sat at the table and started to eat. She didn't care she was the first to start eating, she wanted to help Mickey and would stand by him after lunch...of course.

Demyx Stone
Cid went to the table and sat down. "Oh boy! FOOD!!!!!!!" He grabbed a bunch of food and gulped it all down in pretty much one bite. The others looked at him blindly. Cant fight heartless and Nobodies on an empty stomach

FG725
Mickey looked at Leon. "I dont know how they were obtained but yes, Roxas must be set free if possible his services will come in handy later on in the battle." Mickey said. He just sat on his chair almost refusing to comment on the last thing Leon had said

NBT
Donald was starving he jumped off Sora. And ran to the food his fin like feet smacking the pavement. He had reached the food table and he sat down. He gulped down people drinks. Was grabbing food blindly and shoving his in his mouth. He grabbed a fork he was moving to fast, he shoved it down his mouth and started chokeing. The fork shot out his mouth going straight toward Rikku.

Rory Angelark
Rikku saw the fork and ducked before it hit her.

- "Hey! Be careful duckie the food is not going to run away" - Rikku said.

Demyx Stone
The fork got stuck in the back of Rikku's chair. Cid grabbed the fork and started to eat with it. His jello wasnt that easy to grab with his chopsticks that he always caried

NBT
Leon sighed and shrugged. "So Riku did kill his Nobody right? And Soras Nobody will be set free. And mine is around. And yours is somewere...right?" He said unfolding his arms and turning to Sora. Donald still stared at Rikku. "I'm no duckey! I'm Donald Duck Of The Royal Court Magician!" He said in his raspiest, Polite and mad voice. He went back to eating the food.

Demyx Stone
"So uh, when shall we be done feasting and getting some of those hearltes and nobody-baddies out of their existence. I really needed some of excitement. That was the only reason i came."
Cid was trying to rush things. He didnt awnt to wait there all throughout lunch

NBT
Donald was done eating as well he turned to Cid. "We will soon just wait." He said wipeing his mouth.

FG725
(alright guys Im gonna be off for now I'll return tomorrow afternoon NBT you're my second in command so you can bring in your characters just dont do anything dumb ok?)

NBT
(Ok thnx!)

Thunder Fox
vincent wasn't eating he was in the corner watching the others silently and sora looked over at him then turned back and shrugged and looked at the others silently

NBT
(one thing can we try to make posts more then one sentence at least two or three. What FG said just add a peroid or two.)
Donald sighed bordly and swatted over to the King. "Mickey when will some action be on around here." He had seen Leon and jumped on him. "Leon!!!"He yelled. Leon smiled at Donald then Donald jumped down from Leon. Leon looked back at the King. "When is the action gonna start?"

Thunder Fox
(old habits ^^;; )
sora was laughing at the two vincent shook his head and kept most his face hidden sora finished lunch and walked to the garden to practice alittle his keyblade appeared and he started practiceing his techniques Vincent walked out to watch him and smirked "nice moves kid you remind my of cloud alittle"

NBT
(Lol! I do that all the time.)
Leon sighed. "I guess i better start practiceing." He walked in the same garden Sora and Vincent were in. "Hi Sora Vincent." He said emtionless and unsheathed his Gunblade from his back. He swung it down it made a giant Shooting noise.

Thunder Fox
they turned and nodded and vincent just stood silently and watched them both sora was switching betten his forms to practice and once in awhile he turned to anti-sora by mistake and started running around the garden to turn back

NBT
(Anti-Form is so freaking awesome!!!)
Leon was flipping and swinging his sword wildly with Acurate. Everytime it swung it made a loud shooting sound. He then pointed in the air. "FIREGA!" He yelled and his Gunblade shot a giant ball of fire in the air. He then started swinging again. Donald came out side with his Wizard Staff. He was swinging around as well. "THUNDERAGA!" He yelled and thunger came from out the sky going everywere. Auron was still on his Gummy ship waiting to arive at Mickeys castle.

FG725
(OK I'm back)
Mickey looked at them and smiled. "Alright guys can I have your attention please," He said clapping his hands together to get attention. Pluto went running over to mickey's side and Mickey petted him then turned back to the others. "All of you I need your attention for the briefing of the first area we are going to if you'll all please find a place to sit in the garden area or stand either way," he said smiling.

Thunder Fox
sora was still practicing in the garden he was working on his magic useing refleta mostly untill the people started comeing toward the garden then he stopped and sat down alittle exausted vincent remain where he was and looked at the King when he came

NBT
(Peroids Vince stick out tongue . Oh and FG i won't be here on Friday-Tuesday. I'm going to Texas.)
Leon sheathed his Gunblade and leaned on a wall. He looked at Mickey waiting for him to begin. Donald put his staff down and ran by Mickey. He sat down next to Mickey putting his staff next to Mickey. He started playing with Pluto then stopped turning his attention to Mickey. Auron stepped off his Gummi ship his long sword in his right hand going down. He had reached the garden and knocked into Mickey. "Watch it." He said and leaned on the wall folding his arms. Leon folded his arms as well.

FG725
(lol bit of a pickle i will be at my friends cabin in Georgia this weekend I might be here friday not sure)

Thunder Fox
(hmmm i would help but i'm going to the movies friday) sora looked at auron and waved at him but stopped rather quickand sat quietly the rest of the time vincent just shook his head and looked at auron and glared at him being so rude

FG725
(yeah im thinkin about seein X-3 on friday)
Mickey glared at Auron then looked back up at the crowd. "The first area we will be visiting is a place called Mount olympus. It's filled with titans, gods, and mythical monsters. The most ruthless is probably there leader Hades but he'll be the least of our problems if someone else is there....unfortuanately I have some bad news....Sora the Organization isnt all dead a few live though they have just been pions under the feet of the three warriors." Mickey said. He bowed his head for a second then looked back up. "Lets go," he said.

Thunder Fox
(thats what am going to go see lol) Sora sighed and nodded "that shouldn't surpise me.... mount olympus so i finally get to see Zeus?" "oh and hades isn't that hard unless you you face him in the underworld..." as they were leaveing vincent walked by auron "you know auron that was rather rude of you...."

FG725
Mickey walked up beside Vincent. "Come your assistance may very well be needed there will be people waiting for us and they wont be very friendly," Mickey said. "You will ride in my ship if that doesnt bother you," mickey said smiling.

NBT
Auron turned to Vincent. "Since when fo you care about manners?" He said walking away from Vincent. Leon stayed leaned on the wall. Donald was ready his staff in his hands now.

Thunder Fox
Vincent nodded " i would be glad to help you in any way your highness but is sora joining us by chanse or is he with goofy and donald as normal?" vincent asked calmly looking at micky with his red eyes then glared back at auron "apperantly more than you" he replied coldly (at this rate its going to be who snaps first auron or vincent)

FG725
"Sora will be in a different group in case anything goes haywire up there i want everyone on that ship to be safe." Mickey said. "Now we can further continue our discussion on board right this way" he said pointing inside to where all the ships were held.

Rory Angelark
Rikku ran behind them she had missed the action as she was still eating and had put three sandwiches on her bag. As she ran Yuna caught up to her.

- "Rikku wait!" - Yuna said.

- "Yunie, come on we're following Mickey" - Rikku said.

They ran behind them and got to where the ships were.

- "We're riding on that?" - Rikku asked.

Thunder Fox
vincent nodded and followed Mickey his cloak waved alittle as he walked kept a pace right next to mickey sora was in his gummi ship waiting for his group he wait boredly and looked at rikku and yunna "yes we are is that a problem?" he said emmotionlessly

NBT
Auron walked on his Gummi ship. Donald and Leon followed behind. Auron walked in sitting down. Donald sat down. So did Leon they all waited for the ship to take off.

Thunder Fox
(oh nice sig mind makeing me one pllllllllease?)

NBT
(Lol! Sure. What sig do you want? Let me guess Link. I'll find the pics if you want. Or you can choose them. Post it in my thread and you're more then welcome to check out my other sigs.)

Thunder Fox
(k)

FG725
Mickey looked at Vincent. "Vincent I understand that your cloack has some kind of power correct? Like it can block things for protection?" Mickey asked curious to find an answer

FG725
(Aight it's like 12:00 am over here so im hitting the hay/going to bed cya all later)

NBT
Donald came running out the ship toward Mickeys ship. He quickly jumped in. "I won't survive less then a minute with those two." He said breathing hard. Auron and Leon were already talking. "So what do you think of this?" Leon said leaning on the wall. Auron sighed. "I think nothing but our nobodies will be around."

(Peace FG.)

Thunder Fox
Vincent looked at him "in a sence it does if used correctly its more me than the cloak but yes it has some protective value to it" (later FG)

Rory Angelark
- "No prob" - Rikku said as she and Yuna got in the gummi ship.

- "Where are we headed first?" - Yuna asked to those present before her.

Thunder Fox
"i don't know errr Yuna is it i would ask the king" vincent said calmly and looked at the king again

Renamon
Originally posted by Renamon
(sorry to ask... but where and how should i start) (from the second page and is still ignored)

scarecrow088
(where can yuffie come in and nice sigs FG,renamon, and nbt)

NBT
(Thanks! I made mine and Renamons.)

Night_Striker
(hey every1 srry tp interupt but when and how shall i come in)

Demyx Stone
(to enter the rp you could either just show up in a gummy ship, or something. It's not that hard. Just say tyhat your charcter is late or something.)
(Ok im gonna do this: If i am not around when there is a time where at least three people are on and they are progressing the story, my character will be there too. Just not doing anything important. I'll put a *^* before i wirte so you know that i am where the rest of you are. ANyone else can use the symbol when it happens to them as well)

*^* *^*(for Kairi too)
Cid got into the ship and he went straight for the bathroom again. "Time for another time of throwing up." Cid wasnt big on flying that much. Every time he went through space, he seemed to become better and better at it though.
KAiri went over to Sora and gave him a hug. "I cant believe that we're gonna actually get to fight along side together. I mean i never really got the chance to fight with you."

scarecrow088

Thunder Fox
he turned around "yuffie you look upset what is wrong?" he asked rather startled but kinda concerned also

scarecrow088
Yuffie: its nothing she looked away

scarecrow088
(sry for the short post...and double posting))

FG725
(from the second page and is still ignored)
(actually it was answered you just didnt take the time to read.....)

scarecrow088
yuffie: well, actally some thing has been bugging me lately, i feel our efforts to do good is pointless, the darkness seens to keep coming and coming. how can we stop it, and even if we stop it it comes back even stronger.

Thunder Fox
"hmmm is that all? good cannot exist without evil and evil can't exist with out good to opissote forces that keep balance thats how it goes stronger the light the deeper the darkness we just keep fighting"

scarecrow088
yuffie: i get what your saying but i just can't see the line any more...hmm what makes use good and them bad i just don't understand

FG725
As the last of the party entered their ships the loud roar of engines were heard. Chip and Dale went by checking the ships for damage then once it had all been secured a green light popped up and the ships rocketed off into the sky. The castle got smaller and smaller the higher they went and soon they found themselves in an odd space. Where planets were seen all around.

Renamon
(where and how should i start? goofy is usually wiht donal and mickey, or donald and sora stick out tongue)

FG725
(go back and read we're all leaving)

Renamon
(Damn you evil person!)

Demyx Stone
Cid was suprisingly not throwing up. It must have been the wierd food he ate. He never usually ate orange blocks of food that had a carrot-like substance. He figured if he had any of that stuff before he went on a gummi ship he would be fine. He exited the bathroom and started to hit on Kairi. "So how 'bout you and me?"
"Pevert!~" KAiri slapped him across that face.

FG725
(Damn you evil person!)
(you have to read one post back oh yes....im evil)

Renamon
(i hate you FG!.... and i was even the first person to join this rp mhm)

Demyx Stone
((Hey! Why dont you deal?)

FG725
(i hate you FG!.... and i was even the first person to join this rp mhm)
(hey you dont have to be in the friggin RPG we can all just simply ignore you and go on with it someone else can i have mickey hell....maybe ill play him)

Renamon
(damn dude i was j/k no expression)

Night_Striker
*CLoud arrived late*

"hey what have i missed"

Renamon
Goofy was with Cloud "Gaursh, i thought ya'll had forgot me" he said with a said face. he looked around "Uhh... where's Donald?"

Night_Striker
"uhh idk i thought i was left behind but im with u so i guess we r not left behind or are we im so confused"

Night_Striker
(brb)

NBT
Donald sat down listening to peoples conversations. Leon and Auron stil talked. "If our Nobodys are out there. Why do all three have keyblades?" Leon said closing his eyes. Auron sighed. "Nobodys is simply a word. If they are out there we will defeat to easy as ever...right?" He said turning to Leon. "Maybe..." Leon said not giving him a straight answer.

Renamon
(umm... where is everyone?)

FG725
(you guys have to post more then two sentences or you cant play I dont like people in my RP who cant RP for crap)

Renamon
(i take that offinsively... not everyone can live up to your crappy standards..)

NBT
(you guys have to post more then two sentences or you cant play I dont like people in my RP who cant RP for crap)

(I posted NINE sentences? confused )

FG725
Originally posted by NBT
(I posted NINE sentences? confused )
(no no not you you're fine the others like night striker, Renamon. Night striker if you can improve fine but Renamon I dont even want you in the RP anymore so I guess i'll play goofy)

Renamon
(you cant kick me out of an unhosted RP...)

FG725
(i take that offinsively... not everyone can live up to your crappy standards..)
(anyone with a brain can.......)

Renamon
(not allowed to kick someone out of an unhosted RP....)

Goofy looked at Cloud and then all around "Where is everyone?" he asked. He was getting kind of bored waiting to find everyone. He sighed and waited for an answer. He put his sword in its sheath and his sheild on a strap on his back.

FG725
Originally posted by Night_Striker
"uhh idk i thought i was left behind but im with u so i guess we r not left behind or are we im so confused"
(Night Striker I'm fine with you, you're new I understand the whole RPing thing. But I would just like you to try and ya know write at least three sentences. Not too much or anything just three sentences maybe add some detail kinda act like you're writing something for school okay? Thanks)

FG725
(not allowed to kick someone out of an unhosted RP....)

Goofy looked at Cloud and then all around "Where is everyone?" he asked. He was getting kind of bored waiting to find everyone. He sighed and waited for an answer. He put his sword in its sheath and his sheild on a strap on his back.
(see this is exactly why you don't even know where we are at the moment.....we're going to a different world do you plan to stay in Mickey's castle the whole time?)

Renamon
(....actually..... as ive said...... i know goofys char... he is usually confused and is almost always late... maybe YOU should be the one to read something... maybe watch a few cartoons for gods sake...)

Night_Striker
(srry FG i'll try and get better)

*Cloud walked around some more and then he said*

"Hey Goofy? who are u looking for and i think everyone else is on a gummy ship like us but the 1 thing on my mind is where r we going?"

*Cloud leaned against the wall and his facial expression made him look confused while he was trying to figure out where he would be going with Goofy and all the others who ever they were. in clouds head he was thinking "hey maybe i'll get to see Leon and Aron again that would be so cool we could be the 3 badasses again" and then cloud let out a sigh*

"Hey Goofy do u have any idea where we r going and what we r going to do when we get there??"

(how's that FG :/)

Renamon
Goofy followed cloud and thought for a moment. "Uhh... golly.... i forgot what i was told.... Maybe someone else would know?" he suggested as he scratched his chin.

FG725
(What?......I never said anything about your knowledge of Goofy....I commented on your knowledge of the RPG, now if you would just read this stuff we wouldnt be arguing so much and if you would just listen to me about RPing then maybe you could be better to)

NBT
(Three badasses! Dude awesome! laughing )
Auron turned straight to Leon. "Tell me what's on your mind." He said calmly. Leon still kept his eyes closed and he sighed. "What if there's no way to stop the dark force this time. Shadows, Nobodys. And i've heard theres a new type of creature. Stronger then Shadows and Nobodys. And that's only a part of what's on my mind." He said folding his arms and turning to the window. He opened his eyes and looked out in the stars. They had almost reached Mount Olympics. Leon hadn't been to the place before but he loved to travel. But he never showed his passion for it. Auron sighed. "I come to travel and kill the shadows and Nobodys. First thing i see is the place i just came from. Leon can you come with me for a run?" He said standing up and looking out thw window with Leon.

FG725
(srry FG i'll try and get better)

*Cloud walked around some more and then he said*

"Hey Goofy? who are u looking for and i think everyone else is on a gummy ship like us but the 1 thing on my mind is where r we going?"

*Cloud leaned against the wall and his facial expression made him look confused while he was trying to figure out where he would be going with Goofy and all the others who ever they were. in clouds head he was thinking "hey maybe i'll get to see Leon and Aron again that would be so cool we could be the 3 badasses again" and then cloud let out a sigh*

"Hey Goofy do u have any idea where we r going and what we r going to do when we get there??"

(how's that FG :/)
(that's great night striker thanks for helping me out here clapping

Night_Striker
"you really are not that smart are u goofy i was hopeing that ur brain was better than ur looks butt i guess if u look dumb or silly u r dumb or silly"

*Cloud leaned on the wall again and said in his head "out of every1 y'd i get stuck with goofy"*

Renamon
(look, im on a gay gummy boat with cloud, incase you havent read...)

Night_Striker
(yea i know its kinda hard to do something if u really cant go anywhere farther than 5 feet infront of u srry to say FG)

*Cloud got up off the wall and looked out the window and saw that they were getting closer to a planet in his head he was saying "Hey maybe if we are landing on this planet maybe i'll get to see leon and aron"*

NBT
Donald snorted bordly. "TELE!" He yelled and was on the ship with Goofy and Cloud. "Hi guys." He said then seen Cloud. "Cloud!" He yelled and came running at him tackleing him. He was laughing and smileing happy to be with the old gang.

Renamon
Goofy laughed "Huyuck!" he laughed "Donald, what're we doin again?" he asked scratching his head. He scratched his back out of boredom and waited for Donald's reply.

Night_Striker
*Cloud fell down on the ground and picked donald up above him8

"wow donald how'd u get here and whats with the sudden attack and 1 more tthing what are we doing im lost i saw a planet get closer and closer but what are we going to do on this island"

*Cloud got up and brushed himself off*

NBT
Cloud laughed struggleing to get put down from Cloud. He turned to Goofy in the air. "Goofy! I should have known you would forget already!" He yelled and started laughing. "We're about to save the world again." He said and turned back to Cloud. "I used my Magic to teleport here. I was so bored i never expected you guys to be here. And we're going to Mount Olympics." He said smileing. Leon smiled. "Hm we'll see other places." He said turning to Auron. "Hey you know what ever happen to Cloud?" He said sighing.

Renamon
Goofy sighed "Gaursh... i didnt mean to forget" he said saddly and scratched his head. he paced back and forth bordily waiting for whatever would happen next.

FG725
(yea i know its kinda hard to do something if u really cant go anywhere farther than 5 feet infront of u srry to say FG)

*Cloud got up off the wall and looked out the window and saw that they were getting closer to a planet in his head he was saying "Hey maybe if we are landing on this planet maybe i'll get to see leon and aron"*
(huh?)
Mickey saw the world in the distance as it came up fast. It seemed like the speed was off of the charts. His ship was the first to land with the others following close. He stood up and stretched, smiling with a wide grin. He walked out of it and saw the colliseum in front of him the two giant metal statues both shined brightly in the sunlight. "Finally we're here!" he said smiling in relief.

Night_Striker
*Cloud jumped right up and was happy and excited*

"So you mean i will get to see Leon and Aron again and possibly get to join them again and kick some evil ass"

*Cloud got out of the gummi ship once it had landed*

"hhhhmmm i wonder if aron and leon have landed yet"

NBT
Auron's eyes got wide when he heard Cloud. His eyes then went back to Normal. "I don't know." He said sighing. Leon pulled out his Gunblade and turned to Auron. "Guess we better train. We have to get ready." Auron pulled out his Long big Kantana sword. He put it on his back and his pull the pouch down with his other hand. He let it rest in there as he started swinging his sword training.

Night_Striker
*Cloud ran over and attacked Leon's sword making leon jump outta his skin*

"hey whats up guys i wa shopeing i would see u here and get to get evil ass with u o and whats up aron how have things been going with u guys"

FG725
Mickey continued walking into the colliseum where he saw phil and Hercules training for their next match at the colliseum. Some people were already up in the seats eating and drinking anxious for the next match to start. He looked over at Auron and gave a smile though he was sum he would still be just what the team needed in a fight.

Demyx Stone
((so i guess that we're all going to compete in the olyimpics here, you know siunce we are on Mount OlympiCs? And i have another question, who has nobodies? That part is confusing me.))

*^* + *^*

Cid jumped out of the gummi ship, and started to kiss the ground. "Land!!!!!" Cid took out his speary-thing (im gonna call it a lance (considering in the game it could be called all different kinds of names)
and he started to practice with it.

Kairi came out sat down with her legs going to her sides. "So where exactly are we going right now?" She felt exhausted. (Kairi had a keyblade, right? the one with the flowers?)

FG725
(The three warriors who we havent met yet do)

FG725
Originally posted by Demyx Stone
((so i guess that we're all going to compete in the olyimpics here, you know siunce we are on Mount OlympiCs? And i have another question, who has nobodies? That part is confusing me.))

*^* + *^*

Cid jumped out of the gummi ship, and started to kiss the ground. "Land!!!!!" Cid took out his speary-thing (im gonna call it a lance (considering in the game it could be called all different kinds of names)
and he started to practice with it.

Kairi came out sat down with her legs going to her sides. "So where exactly are we going right now?" She felt exhausted. (Kairi had a keyblade, right? the one with the flowers?)
(yeah i think Riku gave it to her)

NBT
Auron turned to Mickey and he spit on the ground. (That's as close as you're getting to Auron being nice. Lol!) Leon swung at Cloud blindly then stopped seeing him. "Cloud." He said smileing sheathing his Gunblade. Auron sheathed his sword and took his arm out. "Cloud." He said calmly. Auron admired the place it was nice and sunny. Leon admired it as well it looked nice. He walked into the Colliseum seeing Hercules and Phil. (Can i control Phil and Hercules for the time being?)

Rory Angelark
((Going really fast))

Yuna and Rikku jumped off the gummi ship after Cid. Then looked around.

- "I wonder if they'll allow guns on the olimpics" - Yuna said.

Rikku smiled and looked at Hercules and Phil.

- "Well just grab one of my knives if they say they're not" - Rikku said and walked to Mickey.

- "Your highness, what are we supposed to find here?" - Rikku asked.

Night_Striker
(ok then what do we do while all this is happenning)

Renamon
Goofy walked of the ship and walked to Donald "Garsh donald, why are we here again?" he asked, scratching his side and smiling like a dope. He wasnt one to remember things, and knew he was probebly going to get in trouble for being so late. "And wheres the king?"

Night_Striker
(*^*) (im need a quote to quote off of so i can rp again)

FG725
Originally posted by NBT
Auron turned to Mickey and he spit on the ground. (That's as close as you're getting to Auron being nice. Lol!) Leon swung at Cloud blindly then stopped seeing him. "Cloud." He said smileing sheathing his Gunblade. Auron sheathed his sword and took his arm out. "Cloud." He said calmly. Auron admired the place it was nice and sunny. Leon admired it as well it looked nice. He walked into the Colliseum seeing Hercules and Phil. (Can i control Phil and Hercules for the time being?)
(yeah I might control Hades or something)
Mickey turned to Rikku "We're here to stop the creatures in the realm of Hades," Mickey said. He then turned back to Auron. He walked up to him and tugged on his pants.

FG725
(*^*) (im need a quote to quote off of so i can rp again)
(what is it why cant you RP)

NBT
Auron mumbled before looking down. "Petty Mouse." He said finally looking down. "What?" Leon was smiling at Cloud. He then stopped smileing and turned to check out the Area.

Demyx Stone
(so Night Stiker is who? Sorry since the rp's new i dont really know who it is. And another thing i've noticed is that it is hard to post two characters who arent really connected to eachother in any way.)
Kairi went in to see Hercules and Phil. "Hi! I'm Kairi!" She goes up to him and picks him up, but is too weak so he goes down, and almost collapses. "Sorry, I'm not really used to gummiship traveling yet."
Cid is sitting around waiting for something to do.

FG725
Mickey gave Auron a sour look. "It's time we talked to Hercules, maybe he can help us out a bit while we're down there you, will be needed in Hades so don't waste your energy out here" Mickey said. He turned around and went to greet Hercules. He ran up to him and jumped at him giving him a hug.

Thunder Fox
vincent walked out of the ship with mickey and seperated when mickey wasn't looking and was by Sora and Kairi calmly Sora looked at him "I thought you were with mickey" sora asked confused "..... he dosen't need my help"

FG725
Originally posted by Demyx Stone
(so Night Stiker is who? Sorry since the rp's new i dont really know who it is. And another thing i've noticed is that it is hard to post two characters who arent really connected to eachother in any way.)
Kairi went in to see Hercules and Phil. "Hi! I'm Kairi!" She goes up to him and picks him up, but is too weak so he goes down, and almost collapses. "Sorry, I'm not really used to gummiship traveling yet."
Cid is sitting around waiting for something to do.
(he's cloud)

NBT
Auron ignored Mickey and walked up to Hercules. "Hercules." He said in his calm voice. Hercules smiled. "Auron!" He yelled at him. Auron started walking away. Phil had fell on the ground he hurried and jumped up. "Hey watch it kid." He said dusting himself off. Hercules grabbed Mickey in mid air. "Mickey!" He yelled squeezeing him tightly. Donald came running out the ship. "Phil! Hercules!" He yelled jumped at them. Phil smiled. "Were's Goody and Sora?" He said. Hercules laughed then relized he hadn't seen Sora. "Hey were is Sora?" He said confused then went back to giving Mickey a nuggy. Leon had walked away from Cloud. He walked in seeing Hercules. "Hey." He said in a calm voice sticking his hand out. Hercules shook it. "Hi i've heard about you my name is Hercules." Leon had a no expression face. "I've heard of you as well my name is Leon."

Thunder Fox
sora waved at hercules from the background and ran towards him and was smiling broadly vincent followed emotionless some of his hair in his eyes "so you hercules?" vincent asked calmly

scarecrow088
yuffie: hi every body, hay loosen up a little..hehehe

((awesome cloud sig nbt))

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>