Flash vs Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fearless_lf
Flash(Jay Garrick) vs Green Lantern(Alan Scott).
Flash(Barry Allen) vs Green Lantern(Hal Jordan).
Flash(Wally West) vs Green Lantern(Kyle Rayner).

Fearless_lf
Would Someone Just Reply At Least once,Come on. Oh and just ignore the other one below this. I didn't put it twice on purpose. sorry.

He-guy88
i say gl cause they can use their ring to go as fast as the flash or they can use the ring to make a gianet box around the fighting area that does not allow the speed force within it so no flash powers

Grimm22
All of the Flashes take it wink

The biggest match though is between Barry and Hal

Accel
I've been wondering, GLs have auto-shields, right?

If they do, wold these shields protect them from speed-steals?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel

If they do, wold these shields protect them from speed-steals?

Probobly not.

Wally could definitly steal Kyle's speed if he had to.

As for Hal and Barry, Barry has already beaten Hal numberous time before.

For Jay and Alan, Jay gets some wood and chucks it at Alan stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Fearless_lf
Flash(Wally West) vs Green Lantern(Kyle Rayner).

Alan probably beats Jay.

Barry beats Hal.

And Wally definitely beats Kyle.

jrodslam
Can someone tell me how Barry is beating Hal? I know i may sound like a fanboy(although my top 2 favorites in DC are Wally and Hal), but I dont think any Flash is beating Hal or Kyle. Alan still has the wood weakness i believe so a wood spike going at 80% lightspeed may give him trouble. HOWEVER its not like Hal and Kyle wouldnt watch out for that.

If Lanterns keep to the skies, they win easy. Molecular control anyone? Lanterns win 10/10.

He-guy88
Originally posted by jrodslam
Can someone tell me how Barry is beating Hal? I know i may sound like a fanboy(although my top 2 favorites in DC are Wally and Hal), but I dont think any Flash is beating Hal or Kyle. Alan still has the wood weakness i believe so a wood spike going at 80% lightspeed may give him trouble. HOWEVER its not like Hal and Kyle wouldnt watch out for that.

If Lanterns keep to the skies, they win easy. Molecular control anyone? Lanterns win 10/10.

yeah i gotta say your right hal and kyle have fought worse enemys then the flash not nockin them cause i like the flashes but gls can do anything they will with their rings heck they could make a beam that moves faster then the flashes that seek them out and dont stop untill it hits them that does not allow them to move after it hits them then no movement no speed flashes lose as for alan they throw wood at him 80% the speed of light he uses his ring to move him self out of the way if he cannot then to bad hes dead but not hal or kyle remember they have no yellow weakness now

jrodslam
Originally posted by He-guy88
yeah i gotta say your right hal and kyle have fought worse enemys then the flash not nockin them cause i like the flashes but gls can do anything they will with their rings heck they could make a beam that moves faster then the flashes that seek them out and dont stop untill it hits them that does not allow them to move after it hits them then no movement no speed flashes lose as for alan they throw wood at him 80% the speed of light he uses his ring to move him self out of the way if he cannot then to bad hes dead but not hal or kyle remember they have no yellow weakness now

yes And another thing. When Lanters are working next to each other, they can combine their willpower and energy to boost all their attributes such as speed, power etc.

Im not sure if the same applies to Alan though.

Accel
yes And another thing. When Lanters are working next to each other, they can combine their willpower and energy to boost all their attributes such as speed, power etc.

Im not sure if the same applies to Alan though.
I think this is 3 separate battles though. Not necessarily 3 on 3 or all happening at the same time.

jrodslam
I think this is 3 separate battles though. Not necessarily 3 on 3 or all happening at the same time.

Ohh. WEll if thats the case.....

Flash(Jay Garrick) vs Green Lantern(Alan Scott) - Alan more times than not
Flash(Barry Allen) vs Green Lantern(Hal Jordan) - Hal
Flash(Wally West) vs Green Lantern(Kyle Rayner) - Kyle

Kool-Aid

Yes they do.

In the issue that Batman was in awhile ago, Batman told Hal to put on his seat belt, Hal replied with "don't worry I got auto shields" or something like that.

Moments before that, Batman punched him and connected.laughing

jrodslam
The auto shields mainly protect against things that would cause the wearer mortal harm. It wont go up for a punch from Batman.

The ring had also warned Hal of a potential threat in the area. That also gives him time to set up a defence.

He-guy88
hals ring also lets him read his oppents mind

Kool-Aid
The auto shields mainly protect against things that would cause the wearer mortal harm. It wont go up for a punch from Batman.

Thats foolish.

So then the rings basically saying walk it off, you can handle a broken jaw.laughing

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Fearless_lf
Flash(Wally West) vs Green Lantern(Kyle Rayner). Alan Scott beats Jay Garrick. Hal Jordan beats barry allen. And stalemate between Wally and Kyle.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Thats foolish.

So then the rings basically saying walk it off, you can handle a broken jaw.laughing

Not really. Lanterns usually have on the aura to begin with. That alone gives them a high degree of durability. If thats not on, a punch in the face from Batman may not break the jaw. Obviously it didnt. I believe the ring knows what the wearer can and cannot take.

Kool-Aid
Not really. Lanterns usually have on the aura to begin with. That alone gives them a high degree of durability. If thats not on, a punch in the face from Batman may not break the jaw. Obviously it didnt. I believe the ring knows what the wearer can and cannot take.

Still though, why not protect them from any attack?

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Dizzle
Alrighty, it's scans time. This thread needs updating.

Who wins, Batman or Kyle Rayner? Trick question, NO ONE is faster than Batman.
http://x4.putfile.com/1/2500051554.jpg

Batman was fast enough to take the rings off of Kyle. Im sure the Flash can do the same.

TheKahn
Alan
Hal
Wally

The reason I'd give the edge to Wally is his knowledge of and ability to use the speed force. Alan and Hal should be able to get safety into the air before they get taken out, imo.

Accel
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Batman was fast enough to take the rings off of Kyle. Im sure the Flash can do the same.
It looks like Batman has three hands in that pic.

But I don't think a GL ring should slide off THAT easily.

He-guy88
Originally posted by General Kon-El

you cant take kyels ring anymore because he changed it after he gave all that ion power back he made his ring so no one ever could take it from him because it will just atomaticly be right back with him and always have a reserve to get him out of situations were it would need recharged so watever any of u may think kyle has the most powerful ring out of all of them

jrodslam
Funny how Batman got the ring off.

A manhunter tried to take Hals ring off but couldnt. He also tried to take Hals hand off, but couldnt do that either. Even IF the ring gets off somehow, Lanters have shown the ability to still be able to control the ring from a distance.

He-guy88
Funny how Batman got the ring off.

A manhunter tried to take Hals ring off but couldnt. He also tried to take Hals hand off, but couldnt do that either. Even IF the ring gets off somehow, Lanters have shown the ability to still be able to control the ring from a distance.

thats the main ression y kyle changed his ring because he got tired of people taking it from him

jrodslam
Originally posted by He-guy88
thats the main ression y kyle changed his ring because he got tired of people taking it from him

Even so, Kyle is the only one that can use his ring(unlike other Lanterns), so if Bats were to take it, its not like hed be able to use it.

He-guy88
Even so, Kyle is the only one that can use his ring(unlike other Lanterns), so if Bats were to take it, its not like hed be able to use it.

i agree but no one can take his ring now so that dose not matter for kyle now

He-guy88
so i say kyle 8/10
hal 10/10
allan 7/10 hes at the biggest disadvantage weakest ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.