Shadow Glass RP (Sign in thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rory Angelark

Thunder Fox
hmmm can i be sean then?

NBT
I'll be Kilik.

Rory Angelark
If you read what his personality should be like and feel that you can be Sean without problems then alright and NBT Kilik is yours

NBT
Thankies! big grin

Thunder Fox
sounds like me

Rory Angelark
Then you got it Thunder Fox wink

Thunder Fox
cool ness but to warn you i never actually rped with my feelings before so this os going to be odd

Rory Angelark
it'll add realism

Thunder Fox
i know its going to be odd at first

ESB - 1138
I'll be Korgan. Is he like a Dragoon Knight or something?

scarecrow088
can there be made up characters

Rory Angelark
Well ESB he's partly based on Legend of Dragoon so it's safe to say that he's something like that...and scarecrow I would like to have all characters assigned before allowing made up characters

soren
Can I be Ryan Vilmer??????

Rory Angelark
Ryan Vilmer is yours Soren

Rory Angelark
guys go to this thread to start it all:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t405173.html

scarecrow088
whose all taken?

Rory Angelark
Sean Flameheart (Thunder Fox)
Kilik Welks (NBT)
Korgan Scythe (ESB - 1138)
Ryan Vilmer (Soren)

Females.-
Brianna Mareel (Me!!)
Leelani Storm (Woodland) (young elf woman in her 2000)
Hiromi Brass (Rourge) (of young appearence but in reality almost 3000 years old)
Lin Cloud (Winglya) (young woman of 18)

Only Hiromi, Leelani and Lin are not taken

Renamon
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
Well ESB he's partly based on Legend of Dragoon so it's safe to say that he's something like that...and scarecrow I would like to have all characters assigned before allowing made up characters ZOMG! i didnt think anyone else knew about that game! Dart was hots droolio no im not gay no expression

Rory Angelark
hahaha that's okay Renamon, I love that game, my favorite games are Legend of Dragoon, Lunar and Final Fantasy 7 to X-2. Oh and more recently Kingdom hearts 1 and 2...also my boyfriend made me play Xenogears and Xenosaga so I like them too

Renamon
Who was the one knight.... i dont remember his name.... i remember he died around the end of disc one and you get the King in his place... AWWWW man.. i remember Shana and Dart.. and thats it no expression

Rory Angelark
well you use Lavitz first then you get king Albert

Renamon
THATS IT!!!!!!!!! lavitz wasnt all that great, him and the spear... nah... But albert... looked like a chick no expression but was strong smile

Rory Angelark
yeah but he had Lavitz's same attacks only he did them much faster smile

Renamon
yes smile

Rory Angelark
hope you guys visit the story thread which none of you have posted in

Thunder Fox
sorry^^;

ESB - 1138
So the story thread is up?

Rory Angelark
yes it is wink

scarecrow088
Sean Flameheart (Thunder Fox)
Kilik Welks (NBT)
Korgan Scythe (ESB - 1138)
Ryan Vilmer (Soren)

Females.-
Brianna Mareel (Me!!)
Leelani Storm (Woodland) (young elf woman in her 2000)
Hiromi Brass (Rourge) (of young appearence but in reality almost 3000 years old)
Lin Cloud (Winglya) (young woman of 18)

Only Hiromi, Leelani and Lin are not taken i'll be lin cloud if thats ok, can i have two characters?

Rory Angelark
well you'd have to be willing to give up one if someone else wants it

silent dreams

Rory Angelark
sure there is room we still have Hiromi Brass and Leelani Storm as available characters

silent dreams
uh.....I'll be leelani Storm

Rory Angelark
thanks silent dreams wink

Rory Angelark
I need you guys to star posting here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t405173.html

Renamon
can i like.. make up my own char? and if so, can you post a char sheet?

clouds_babygirl
(may i be a madeup too?)

Rory Angelark
well you guys can, or you can just pick one since the others haven't posted anything, those who don't post can't keep their characters...but here is the character sheet:

Name:
Hometown:
Appearence:
Equipment:
Bio:

Renamon
I'll be Sean, he reminds me of dart eek!

Rory Angelark
alright since Thunder fox was a no show in the story thread then you got him

clouds_babygirl
ok,

Name: twilight
Hometown:rouge
Appearence: tall,skiny,wears a torn black shirt,black pants, black gloves and black boots. has long blonde hair,and aqua eyes.
Equipment: a sword, and a few healing potions
Bio:she doesn't remember anything about her past, so shes out to find the person who took her memories from her.

Vraya
Name:Tom snowmane
hometown:winglya
appearence:dirty blonde hair, deep blue eyes, and a constant scared expression
eqipment:longsword and full armor with a few scratches
bio:taken from his home for the war to fight for winglya tom first thought the idea was fantastic and exciting but then when bragnar came. He watched his brothers of war die. Only because of his small size was he able to survive and hide. Now he flew to atlantia and lives there alone and has no idea where his parents are. The only thing he can think about is Bragnar. The mere thought terrorizes him.

Rory Angelark
Thanks guys both characters are aproved

Wild Cherry
Are there any characters left? Or should i create one?

Renamon
i dunno erm i would suggest make one yes

Wild Cherry
Name: Noel Camdion
Hometown: Atlantia
Appearence: She has very pale silvery blonde hair, which is layered to her shoulders, and pale skin. Her eyes are dark, vibrant blue. She is very thin, and about 5'5. Her wings are huge, about a 12 foot span, and the same color as her hair. A normal outfit consists of a white tank top and dark blue jeans that match her eyes. She has her belly button peirced.
Equipment: For a weapon Noel carries a very thin and lightweight chain. It has thousands of razor sharp needles, and the chain itself can, with just the right precision and momentum, slice through solid granite.
Bio: Noel was raised by her older brother when both her parents were murdered. When she was 13, He disappeared as well. The only thing left behind was his neckalace ( which she always has on ) And a note. It simply read ' Alive ' She conceived the idea that her brother is out there somewhere, and is determined to find him.

Wild Cherry
Tell me if anythings not ok or unacceptable or w/e pleeaase smile

Rory Angelark
aproved Wild Cherry wink nice to have ya

Renamon
ok... i want to make my own char... but i dont know how to make my profile sad i wish someone would make me a profile *looks at rory with puppy eyes* i wish i could be a 13 year old *keeps looking at rory with super sad puppy eyes*

Rory Angelark
I don't know how much a 13 yr old could help out but if you want to then go ahead...just fill out the character sheet I gave to the others which is this one:

Name:
Hometown: (Zetegenia, Winglya, Arkya, Rourge, Draconia, Woodland, Crystalaria, Harak-Sepu or Atlantia)
Appearence:
Equipment: (Weapons and other stuff)
Bio:

Vraya
I don't know how much a 13 yr old could help out but if you want to then go ahead...just fill out the character sheet I gave to the others which is this one:

Name:
Hometown: (Zetegenia, Winglya, Arkya, Rourge, Draconia, Woodland, Crystalaria, Harak-Sepu or Atlantia)
Appearence:
Equipment: (Weapons and other stuff)
Bio: hey... I'm fourteen. I'm a big helper

Renamon
Name: Kai Lein
Hometown: Rourge
Appearence: Long brown hair that goes just past his shoulders, a red cape on his back, black sweatshirt and black pants. He wears a red scarf over his mouth so he can not be seen chanting spells.
Equipment: Wooden Staff, spell book
Bio: Kai Lein is thirteen years old, and a powerful sorceror. He uses fire magic to fend off his enemies or to blind people around him for a quick escape. He is somewhat nervous around other people. He found himself awakening in a small town next to a loud celebration of some sort.

Rory Angelark
well based on the fact that you are a wizard I would say you're human and you come from Rourge

Renamon
hows that?

Vraya
Originally posted by Renamon
hows that? because Rourge is a magic place where wizards would proble be born

Renamon
no, i mean the profile, i edited it stick out tongue

Vraya
Originally posted by Renamon
no, i mean the profile, i edited it stick out tongue oh rolling on floor laughing

Rory Angelark
that's very good wink

Wild Cherry
aproved Wild Cherry wink nice to have ya thanks! big grin Oh! and i love your sig!

scarecrow088
Originally posted by Vraya
Name: anima yuki
hometown: he is a wonderer
appearence: black hair lookes like clouds ((FFVII ac))black jacket, white shirt, black pants, three belts like leon ((kh))
bio: unfold later

Rory Angelark
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
thanks! big grin Oh! and i love your sig!

Thanks Wild Cherry big grin stick out tongue cool

Renamon
i may have to drop sean..... i cant control more than one char at a time... sorry

Rory Angelark
ok then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.