Sorgo Banned

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
ermm

_|_|_
_|_|_
_|_|_

Impediment
Whyzat?

Leo.M
What did he do?

NineCoronas
Meh.

Mišt
srug His last post was all weird..

Spawn_Master

LanceWindu

Vinny Valentine
_|_|_
_|X|_
_|_|_

Bring It *****. raver

Captain REX
Sorgo posted a coded message (basically, typing one key over to the right) that insulted Ushgarak. The thread is the social thread in the SWVs.

_|_|_
_|X|O
_|_|_

Mišt
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
_|_|_
_|X|_
_|_|_

Bring It *****. raver

_|_|_
_|X|_
_|_|M

Its ondiva

Vinny Valentine
_|_|_
_|X|O
X|_|_

Spawn_Master
_|_|_
S|X|O
X|_|M

ninja

Ladyluck
L|L|L
S|X|O
X|_|M

I win ninja

Mišt
L|L|L
S|X|O
M|M|M

Spawn_Master
S|S|S
S|S|S
S|S|S

HA! ninja

Ladyluck

Captain REX
No, I win. no expression

Tired Hiker

Captain REX
Tired Hiker is blank! eek!

Mišt
Tired Pixeleek!

Jabba the Hutt
Gotta love that Sorgo.

GCG
Originally posted by Captain REX
Sorgo posted a coded message (basically, typing one key over to the right) that insulted Ushgarak. The thread is the social thread in the SWVs.

2 members asked for the link, and is that all you supply ?

FO' SHAME mad

NineCoronas
Lnk plz m 2 co0l 2 lok.

Mišt
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Lnk plz m 2 co0l 2 lok.

lol

Thorinn

Bun Bun
Good.

Bloigen
*waits for someone to post the link*

Thorinn
Originally posted by Bloigen
*waits for someone to post the link* Links not coming. cool

Raven Guardia

*does the same*

_Sanctuary_

Syren
Vultures nono

Mysterious Man
*Sigh*

The Thread where the Quote was was deleted.It was some kind of code and Jonathan Mark translated it.I remember what it was translated to but not what the original code was.Here's the translation that I remember:

"Ush can suck my ***king cock!
He's a shitty moderator."

Thats most of it,but I know I'm missing some words from the first sentence.Sorgo deserved it if you ask me.And a few other members were banned(not perma though) for laughing at it.

Syren
Well, you would say that he deserved it, wouldn't you? Don't wanna get yourself banned by stating an honest opinion smile

He shouldn't have said that, there's no justification for being so rude, but it was only his opinion and he's hardly going to cause mass hysteria and rebellion by saying something like that.

And no one asked you.

Mysterious Man
Didn't say anyone did ask me for my opinion,I just think he deserved it.He was always bashing people just for putting their arguments against his(I know,I was one of them).And I won't get banned just for posting something somebody else deciphered.I thought I'd just tell everyone that was why he got banned(considering the thread with the original quote got deleted,you wouldn't have been able to see the quote anyway)I just took what I remembered that got him banned and posted it here.You don't think it's the one,PM Jonathan,He IS the one who deciphered it for the people who didn't understand it.He'll support it.

Syren
I didn't say you'd get banned for re-posting the quote, I said you decided against showing your support for Sorgo's right to an opinion just in case the same punishment be inflicted upon you for sharing yours. I don't think a perma-ban was entirely fair, but then, I'm not a mod and his comments weren't directed at me so I'm able to be completely objective.

BackFire
Saying a moderator can "suck my ****ing cock" is entirely a banworthy offense. Not to mention he'd had numerous temp bans before for flaming and trolling.

Syren
He did? Well, excuse me then. Backfire, would you like to suck my appendages? eek!

BackFire
.....maybe.

Isn't that something the girl usually does?

But hey, I'm open to new things.

Syren
I have appendages. Two, in fact.

BackFire
Boobies?

Syren
*gasp*

Mebbe...

BackFire
Hurray!

Syren
clapping

BackFire
The clapping motion pushes them together more. big grin

Renamon
mistw00t

GCG
Originally posted by BackFire
The clapping motion pushes them together more. big grin

Hey !

You should be indiscriminate with enforcing these regulations of unwarranted attentions onto sexual paraphernelia.

But really, ladies are ladies so keep it up.

Jabba the Hutt
Well, Sorgo probably did deserve it, but the people who laughed at it didn't deserve it. Just like I didn't deserve a temp ban for bumping a thread mad

GCG
Well you know the mods get bored if they dont ban someone for a while so you came along and BAN.

DarkC
Perm or temp?

NineCoronas
Permenant.

DarkC
Rats. He was like a brother to me.

GCG
I liked him too ; though we do know that perma banned members returned and were allowed to stay so................

Lana
Oh, there's going to be no allowing him back.

GCG
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Well, Sorgo probably did deserve it, but the people who laughed at it didn't deserve it. Just like I didn't deserve a temp ban for bumping a thread mad

I kinda agree. if I got banned for everytime I laughed at someone who got testy with a mod I would have been gone long ago. what he said was ban worthy, but the people who laughed shouldnt have gotten banned unless they were posting things agreeing with what sorgo said.

Lana
They were.

Mysterious Man
Exactly,and they were also encouraging it,from what Ush said.Like I said before,I won't shed a tear for him.

Jabba the Hutt
Well, they didn't post anything "mean" or "offensive" towards Ush. Only Sorgo was posting the "mean" and "offensive" things really. It's really just a matter of opinion, and Ush being over-sensitive. If I was a mod, and someone said something about me like that, I would just be like "Alright, whatever." Just like I would in real life. I honestly wouldn't care.

Lana
Um, what part of mod bashing = bannable offense aren't you getting?

Not to mention that Sorgo had a history of doing just that whenever he didn't get his way.

Jabba the Hutt
Yeah, but it doesn't mean that Ush HAD to ban him.

Hence the word "bannable" not "instant-ban"

Mysterious Man
Mods command respect,Jabba.If he let Sorgo do that to him,then everyone else would get the idea and do the same thing to him that Sorgo did.

Lana
So in other words you think he should have been allowed to continue to get away with breaking the rules whenever he pleased.

Sorry, but no. Bashing a mod once is enough to get yourself gone. Sorgo has done it many many times and I'm amazed it took as long as it did for him to finally get a permanent ban, being as he had temp bans before and socked during them. That in itself usually means the temp ban is turned to a perm. He crossed the line too many times.

Mysterious Man
Lana,you are the Goddess of Truth and Wisdom.What she said^.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Lana
So in other words you think he should have been allowed to continue to get away with breaking the rules whenever he pleased.

Sorry, but no. Bashing a mod once is enough to get yourself gone. Sorgo has done it many many times and I'm amazed it took as long as it did for him to finally get a permanent ban, being as he had temp bans before and socked during them. That in itself usually means the temp ban is turned to a perm. He crossed the line too many times.

Basically, what I mean is that in my opinion mods are a little over-sensitive, and overreact when people bash them. It's an internet forum. Not a big deal.

I'm not saying he SHOULD have.
I'm saying he COULD have.

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Mods command respect,Jabba.If he let Sorgo do that to him,then everyone else would get the idea and do the same thing to him that Sorgo did.

Lana
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Basically, what I mean is that in my opinion mods are a little over-sensitive, and overreact when people bash them. It's an internet forum. Not a big deal.

I'm not saying he SHOULD have.
I'm saying he COULD have.

Or people should learn to follow the rules and deal with the consequences that come of breaking them. Which is a ban. Do it more than once and you're going to get a permanent ban.

That's how it goes. Deal with it.

You let one person get away with shit like that, then everyone else will whine if they get in trouble for it "well they didn't get in trouble!" Sorry but no.

preysin
that was such a crock of shit. sorgo was cool with me and he got ban. **** the moderators can be very abusive. even i gotten the unfair treadment.

Lana
Says Mr "I'm going to start a ton of duplicate threads and throw fits and bash people when they get closed because I can't be bothered to read the rules and see if there's a thread for this already".

Go whine to someone who cares.

preysin
was i talkin to you? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NineCoronas
Originally posted by preysin
was i talkin to you? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calm down, badass.

Lana
Learn the concept of an open forum.

You post in the open, and anyone is free to reply.

Don't like it, then don't post something you don't want people replying to....simple as that.

GCG
Good luck with getting your points across to each other thumbup

NineCoronas
Originally posted by GCG
Good luck with getting your points across to each other thumbup Everytime I see that smilie it reminds me of a proctologist.

GCG
Yeah exactly ; Nobody listens

preysin
Calm down, badass.

i'm not bad ass. I cant say my opinion? i happen to think the moderators are bias whats wrong with that? i think they also weird. one moderator says she's a bitchiess another uses an ugly guy face as a sig and one moderator thinks hes a midget and another moderator likes nintendo and is bias. is my opinion so what? i can say it can I?

Vinny Valentine
i'm not bad ass. I cant say my opinion? i happen to think the moderators are bias whats wrong with that? i think they also weird. one moderator says she's a bitchiess another uses an ugly guy face as a sig and one moderator thinks hes a midget and another moderator likes nintendo and is bias. is my opinion so what? i can say it can I?

Your Opinion Sucks.

Lana

Still sore about the duplicate thread thing?

Wake up to reality -- rules apply to EVERYONE. That includes whiny fanboys such as yourself.

It's not bias. Bias would be letting you get away with breaking rules.

Damn, and to think you're only 2 years younger than me. I can't wait until you get bitchslapped by reality.

Vinny Valentine
By The Way, the signature isn't ugly, its a hell of a lot nicer then your picture signature( I Like that Sig Lana laughing out loud ), Show respect to your Elders, in this case, people who have been here longer then you.

GCG
By The Way, the signature isn't ugly, its a hell of a lot nicer then your picture signature, Show respect to your Elders, in this case, people who have been here longer then you.

OK someone just hijacked VV's account ; now that is just not him talking there.

LanceWindu

Wait, aren't you the Sony fanboy who is bias?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by GCG
OK someone just hijacked VV's account ; now that is just not him talking there.
hmm Do you speculate, I am not the one and only Vinny?

preysin
**** this!!!!! im not stupid you want to trick to get my ban. you fail. bye!

PandoraMomo
if you dont like things here, move onto another site. No one is making you stay here, trust me. I think that would solve alot of problems.

Vinny Valentine

Oh I can tell how smart you are Mr. No Grammar, Too many !'s and just because you can't come up with an argument you leave.

N*gger Please

Lana

No one needs to trick you, you've already got a warning for disobeying rules and mod bashing.

Don't let the door hit ya on your way out.

Mišt
*lets the door hit him on the way out* shifty

GCG
hmm Do you speculate, I am not the one and only Vinny?

Yes; Cause the REAL Vinny would be scratching his chin with his penis.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by GCG
Yes; Cause the REAL Vinny would be scratching his chin with his penis.

I think I need to get a smilie for that

vincent

PandoraMomo

vincent
why do i have a feeling he's working on it now?

GCG

vincent

and a penis ninja

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
why do i have a feeling he's working on it now?

Doing an Essay, Can't.

Originally posted by GCG
and a penis ninja

big grin

NineCoronas
i'm not bad ass. I cant say my opinion? i happen to think the moderators are bias whats wrong with that? i think they also weird. one moderator says she's a bitchiess another uses an ugly guy face as a sig and one moderator thinks hes a midget and another moderator likes nintendo and is bias. is my opinion so what? i can say it can I? I wasnt tlking to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Mišt
I wasnt tlking to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

shut up n00b i wsnt tlkn 2 u n00b u r jst tryn 2 mk me luk dum!!1!

NineCoronas

Mišt
d00d stfu u n00b u suck ur left nut!11! im rprtng u to teh m0ds nw u n00b i wll n00bslay u pnk a$$!@!1

NineCoronas
AIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away*

Vinny Valentine
thts it ju n00bs , Tim3 fur sume 1337 pwnage

NineCoronas
thts it ju n00bs , Tim3 fur sume 1337 pwnage laughing out loud

Mišt
thts it ju n00bs , Tim3 fur sume 1337 pwnage

d00d stfu!!! ima slap u dwn f00l wth my 1337 powaz!

Vinny Valentine

NineCoronas
AIIIEEE!!!!

*runs from Vinny's massive schlong*

GCG
embarrasment

Mišt
nigga plz, im guna p3nis slap u dwn till uz crys frm yur earz

ima call my homies nd pimp slap ur ass dwntwn ntil u cry lyk a n00bbaby!11

Lana
AIIIEEE!!!!

*runs from Vinny's massive schlong*

laughing

NineCoronas

laughing wink

Vinny Valentine
wanker

Mišt
wink

winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink If you reread what I said winkwink

Mišt
wanker

droolwanker

NineCoronas

Lana
laughing

Ya DIG!??

Oh god.

Now, makes you wonder how many people will know what the **** that refers to.

Mišt
winkwinkwinkwink No your not listening to me, look at what I said pleasewinkwinkwinkwinkwink

NineCoronas
wink wink wink wink wink wink...

wink (Don't remember her that well)

Oh god.

Now, makes you wonder how many people will know what the **** that refers to. I wonder that myself actually.

Lana
Nothering!

NineCoronas
Nothering! Nothering!1!11utke dat back

-jm

Lana
Happy Dance

I feel unclean for using that smilie.

Mišt
*roflwaffles*

NineCoronas
Happy Dance

I feel unclean for using that smilie.
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGER money!

Mišt
to honor and trust
in sickness and health
I wanna give you my love, my love, my love!

But is it just me or am I all on my own again?jam

NineCoronas

Mišt
dodgy

flirt

dodgy

NineCoronas

Mišt
Ima slap u n00b!red_bandana

K.Diddy
I'm so glad he is banned,I hate him smile

Wolflet
blink

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by K.Diddy

ju s0 kewl kdidduy , u ruk my sockz! 1337 1337 1337 !!

NineCoronas

Mišt

NineCoronas
hysterical

Mišt
hysterical

Vinny Valentine
hysterical

Mysterious Man
I'm so glad he is banned,I hate him smile Thats only because he proved you lie about your real age,and that he proved that you're 16. roll eyes (sarcastic)

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Thats only because he proved you lie about your real age,and that he proved that you're 16. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud Obviously,you need some members to let you in on the full story,he didn't prove anything that was just a theory he had

Vinny Valentine
laughing out loud Obviously,you need some members to let you in on the full story,he didn't prove anything that was just a theory he had

ju so kewl, ju meh huro k.ddy!!!!!11111oneone

Mišt

ju so kewl, ju meh huro k.ddy!!!!!11111oneone

Wolflet
I like your sig VV laughing

Mišt
Originally posted by Wolflet
I like your sig VV laughing

Who are you again?huh

Leo.M

Wolflet

Mišt
Originally posted by Wolflet
I dont know huh