Hillside Cannibals (2006)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
http://www.horrormovies.com/images/HillsideCannibals-138x200.jpg

For 400 Years They've Hunted One Animal Only... MAN.

Based on the terrifying true story of the Sawney Bean clan that inspired The Hills Have Eyes.
The world's most brutal serial killer was born over 400 years ago. Sawney Bean and his family pillaged, slaughtered, and literally devoured thousands of victims. Even today, the inbred clan of cannibals hides in seaside caves feeding on the flesh of those who pass by.

Looks decent, I'm gunna check this out aswell roll eyes (sarcastic)

C-Dic
Sounds familiar.

deathbycorn
It came out on dvd the same weekend as The Hills Have Eyes released in cinemas.

I watched it today, it's pretty much The Hills Have Eyes again but it has some very cool scenes and I loved it... the first death scene is kind of like Cannibal Holocaust where the cannibals just attack from everywhere! That scene scared the shit out of me and horror movies don't really scare me much, so in saying that it's definatly worth a rent. Or like me just grab a dvdrip wink

Darth Vicious
Damn I rented this movie and didnt even watched it. I thought it was gonna be garbage, probably is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.