Thanos vs apocalypse(90's cartoon)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
i know apoc doesn't stand a chance against thanos but how about the apoc that was unstoppable and ruled many timelines. and tried to rule time by trying to kill all phsycics.

Big Sexy
Apoc was a beast in the show but he still was not as smart as Thanos though. His plan to take over time took thousands of years.

branhole
ya but he just stumbled into the time stream or whatever its called after looking for it for awhile.

branhole
I think apoc might take it because he fought mags and cable and they couldnt hurt him. but in the comics he got beat by them both. that shows how more powerful he realy is.

Lethal_Rise
Thano's takes this. He's the beast, Apoc is beast boy ('cept he can't turn into an animal)

branhole
ya but he supposedly had a weakness and they hit him there and it never worked. and some people think comic apoc can take him(not me) but this guy would eat comic apoc for breakfast, poop him out and eat him again.

Mider
it was a joke if you see that episode more closely you see the guy who told archangel where to hit apoc to kill him, later on apoc shapeshifts into the same guy who brought archangel the info of the spot where to hit apocmeaning apoc just wanted to make fun of archangel if there was prep i have to give it to thanos, but if no prep then apoc wins

branhole
no prep. i mean thanos is light speed and he is a lot more powerful than silver surfer so it might even be a standstill.

Mider
thanos is not light speed since when was he ever light speed in the cartoon? in the cartoon nothing hurt apoc not anyone did nothing to him he could just grow or whatever and beat on multiple people, only reason they won is cause they freed the psychics who knows what would have happend if they where never freed maybe apoc would have killed them all, he sure did it plenty in earlyer encounters.

branhole
thanos is light speed. and i know they would have never beat apoc without the psychics.they had to gang blast him for ****s sakes.

Mider
since when is thanos light speed have you ever seen him go light speed?

branhole
hes fast enough to fight with surfer and on every bio it says hes light speed. hes powered himself up so many times im pretty sure hes light speed. and when does he ever need to go into light speed

boriquaking55
Thanos 7/10. Try harder guys

Edit: Give it up already, mider

branhole
ya but this is cartoon apoc. 6/10 for thanos

Mider
um nah you give it up you always love your little fanboy icons to win cartoon apoc couldnt be hurt so save it.

branhole
apoc is one of my favs(carttoon apoc anyway) but i still think thanos would win.

Mider
i dont thanos cant hurt him he'd get stomped

branhole
im pretty sure he could hurt him

Lethal_Rise
thano's would uber stomp apocalypse.

diabloman
apoc got his ass kicked many times in that series

Lethal_Rise
apoc is the first mutant...to get completly owned dozens of times.

branhole
he never got hurt and comparing him to the comics is like comparing juggs to bullseye.

Mr. Universe
Apoc gets raped.

Mider
um i use to have that entire series of x-men he wasnt ever hurt ONCE, he was pushed back but thats it, thanos gets hurt by adimantium once apoc had wolverine try to slice him open it didnt even dent him, rouge even stated no one can hurt apoc, so thanos doesnt win nothing.

Big Sexy
Then why did cyke lay him on the floor on two different occassions?

Mider
you dont know anything he hardly got his butt kicked, he got his butt kicked by a celestial ship like you wouldnt? and then he had to take on alot of mutants he still wasnt hurt, he wasnt even hurt by that ship, it only traped him, i remeber the x-men almost dieing every time they met up with him.

Big Sexy
Dude, I have the entire show on DVD

When angel became Arcangel, and the horsemen were defeated, Apocalypse was layed on the floor from cyke.

Look at episode 6 when Juggernaut was hit by cyke, he didn't budge

Mr. Universe
stop babbling, mider

i have the entire 90's series myself. you aren't special. and apoc has lost on several occassions. he wasn't even invincible, hence he always had to use a shield. rogues strength is insignificant to him anyway because he is a CL100. thanos would also shrug off rogues punches.

furthermore, wolverines claws didn't harm thanos, get that through your skull. he was more startled at the fact that the claws actually pierced him in the first place. the 90's apoc was continuously foiled by Cable, the X-Men and the psychics. He never had a single victory and he always had his minions doing his bidding for him. magneto himself nearly finished him off when he was knocked off of the temporal control center of existence. his horsemen had to save him before he plumetted to his doom. the guy couldn't even kill Bishop for god's sake.

try hard.

Big Sexy
oh, don't forget cable
"My names cable, remember it, Apocalypse"

Mr. Universe
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude, I have the entire show on DVD

When angel became Arcangel, and the horsemen were defeated, Apocalypse was layed on the floor from cyke.

Look at episode 6 when Juggernaut was hit by cyke, he didn't budge

that too...

Mider
you must have eye problems apocalypse laughed at the shot and then just left he wasnt on the floor or anything thanks

Big Sexy
Go watch it again.
When your on your ass, your on the floor.

Big Sexy
Second, he looked hurt when cable shot him
Explain that one.

Mider
whatever dude he laughed at that shot and i dont know what ep that cable shot him in there are alot of eps where cable shoots him isnt there?

Big Sexy
Axis of time episode 4. Cable drops him and the axis comes apart where wolverine states "Thats some fancy shootin cable, really brought the house down"

Another was in time travellers when cable drops Apocalypse who is in another form.

Big Sexy
In that same episode bishop drops him.

Mider
so what the point is he wasnt hurt and thats the only story arch i can think of that he was easily dropped and did he lose or did he just get back up....hmmmm GOT BACK UP who cares, thanos got knocked down by thors hammer, and also got cut up by wolverine

Mr. Universe
calm down before you burst a damn blood vessel.

Big Sexy
Listen, it took Apocalypse thousands of years to form that plot.

It took Thanos like a week to gain the infinity gems

Intelligence= Thanos

2. Thanos has taken shot from odin, champion, thor with the power gem, and Galactus.

Apoc has been dropped by cyke, hurt by cable, knocked out of a window by Magneto, shot by bishop.

The hammer thing can be argued and remember that same wolverine beat lobo so the stabbing theory is out.
Durability= Thanos

Mr. Universe
Listen, it took Apocalypse thousands of years to form that plot.

It took Thanos like a week to gain the infinity gems

Intelligence= Thanos

2. Thanos has taken shot from odin, champion, thor with the power gem, and Galactus.

Apoc has been dropped by cyke, hurt by cable, knocked out of a window by Magneto, shot by bishop.

The hammer thing can be argued and remember that same wolverine beat lobo so the stabbing theory is out.
Durability= Thanos

It's almost like there's a lot of static before any of this hits his brain. He doesn't care if you present a logic argument with facts. He just wants Thanos to lose.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
It's almost like there's a lot of static before any of this hits his brain. He doesn't care if you present a logic argument with facts. He just wants Thanos to lose.
Yeah, its really becoming pointless

Big Sexy
2nd why even bother arguing this. This is the same show that Gladiator took a force punch from Juggernaut but did not budge yet he had a really tough time with Rogue.

Mr. Universe
LOL, exactly!! That was just dumb.

roughrider
Comics, cartoons, video games - I'm still waiting for Apocalypse to live up to his hype.
Thanos wins.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by roughrider
Comics, cartoons, video games - I'm still waiting for Apocalypse to live up to his hype.
Thanos wins.
Well, he can always use the big drill against thanos like in X-men vs Streetfighter laughing

Mider
Apoc was never hurt in his show thanks and if you have any proof please show me, mags throwing him out a window sounds like CIS since apoc can fly and has been shown to fly, second when apoc was alot smaller he has taken the same hits by cable and only pushed back a little, more CIS, and he lauged of cyclops blast thanks please stop saying he got leveled, when odin leveled thanos yeah thanos got back up but i assure you he wasnt unharmed, all the times he fought in the x-men series apoc came out with out a scartch thanks, you can say all you want but apoc cant be hurt by thanos thanks, and this is cartoon thanos we are talking about was he or surfer as strong as they should have been compared to comic book versions just breaking off one of galactus tendrels that ate planets drained alot of surfers power.

Big Sexy
but even though the show had its flaws, I consider X-men to be the best comic book cartoon followed by Spiderman and then JL

Mider
and thanos got shot by odin and all bloodied oh and odin wasnt even tryihng, if thanos hadnt of stranded champ he'd probably have gotten waisted, and galactus for sure wasnt trying if he didnt turn thanos into super powers

new comic book saga for thanos

HEROS OF EARTH I HAVE GAINED A NEW POWER THE FANBOY ARMY WITH THERE FANBOYISM I CAN BRING MY POWERS UP TO BEING SO STRONG THAT GALACTUS CANT EVEN BEAT ME EVEN THOUGH I GOT SMACKED AROUND BY A SKYFATHER LIKE A PUNK, MY NEW FOUND POWERS ALLOW ME TO DO ANYTHING AND NO ONE CALLS IT PIS CAUSE THEY LOVE ME TO MUCH!

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider
Apoc was never hurt in his show thanks and if you have any proof please show me, mags throwing him out a window sounds like CIS since apoc can fly and has been shown to fly, second when apoc was alot smaller he has taken the same hits by cable and only pushed back a little, more CIS, and he lauged of cyclops blast thanks please stop saying he got leveled, when odin leveled thanos yeah thanos got back up but i assure you he wasnt unharmed, all the times he fought in the x-men series apoc came out with out a scartch thanks, you can say all you want but apoc cant be hurt by thanos thanks, and this is cartoon thanos we are talking about was he or surfer as strong as they should have been compared to comic book versions just breaking off one of galactus tendrels that ate planets drained alot of surfers power.
So, I guess when Apoc got shot by cable
and went AHHH meant he wasn't hurt, right.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider
and thanos got shot by odin and all bloodied oh and odin wasnt even tryihng, if thanos hadnt of stranded champ he'd probably have gotten waisted, and galactus for sure wasnt trying if he didnt turn thanos into super powers

new comic book saga for thanos

HEROS OF EARTH I HAVE GAINED A NEW POWER THE FANBOY ARMY WITH THERE FANBOYISM I CAN BRING MY POWERS UP TO BEING SO STRONG THAT GALACTUS CANT EVEN BEAT ME EVEN THOUGH I GOT SMACKED AROUND BY A SKYFATHER LIKE A PUNK, MY NEW FOUND POWERS ALLOW ME TO DO ANYTHING AND NO ONE CALLS IT PIS CAUSE THEY LOVE ME TO MUCH!
Dude,why are you getting upset, and second you should be the last person to call someone a fanboy. I have read your posts on Gog and Deathstroke.

diabloman
So, I guess when Apoc got shot by cable
and went AHHH meant he wasn't hurt, right. cables gun doesnt do jack to apoc.

Big Sexy
Dude, access of time episode four, Apocalypse got dropped by cables gun.

diabloman
Dude, access of time episode four, Apocalypse got dropped by cables gun. beyond good and evil you mean ?

Big Sexy
yeah thats it. When cable blew the axis apart he shot apocalypse in which apoc was dropped

diabloman
yeah thats it. When cable blew the axis apart he shot apocalypse in which apoc was dropped lol dude that was bishop that showed up at the end and shot apoc. right before professor and his buddies started phucking with his head. ill post the pic. for proof

Big Sexy
no, remember when Wolverine and cable split up,
and apoc shot cable and said" You have travelled thousands of years to stop me, when will you learn it cannot be done". In which cable states"Guess I'm a slow learner" . Then cable blasts apoc.

diabloman
and apoc shot cable and said" You have travelled thousands of years to stop me, when will you learn it cannot be done". In which cable states"Guess I'm a slow learner" . Then cable blasts apoc. yah thats true. right when there in that pyramid with him.

branhole
apoc never got hurt in that show, he got droped a couple of times by surprise but it never hurt, but he still isnt beating thanos.6/10 thanos.

branhole
yeah apoc can fly why did he need help after bieng shot out the window.

branhole
werent the horseman in that eposode way more powerful.

diabloman
and apoc shot cable and said" You have travelled thousands of years to stop me, when will you learn it cannot be done". In which cable states"Guess I'm a slow learner" . Then cable blasts apoc. http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6996/pdvd0007ie.png

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/3816/pdvd0043tq.png

then the wall falls on him and everyon halls ass out

branhole
all he did was fall over though.

Big Sexy
Yeah,usually when a guy is on his ass and he screams on the way down, he didn't fell anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3497/pdvd0016mm.png

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7407/pdvd0030cl.png

bishop gives apoc a nice shot as well. but i think cables gun is cooler

the Darkone
Thanos will f**k up apocalpyse all day, Thanos is a universal threat while apocalypse is a plantery threat, big differnce. Thanos is vastly more powerful than Apocalpyse could ever dream of, Thanos has stand toe to toe with skyfather beings and beyond and apocalpyse can't even get pass the damn xmen. Thanos will make apocalpyse his b***h like he did the Fallen One, don't kid yourself Thanos is god compare to a wanna be god.

branhole
ya but didnt apoc kill bishop in time travellers

the Darkone
Originally posted by branhole
ya but didnt apoc kill bishop in time travellers

ya but nothing, Apocalpyse can't even spit shine thanos boots.

Thanos 1000/1000

branhole
i know thanos wins but im saying how much more powerful he is compared to the comics.

Mr. Universe
thank God that shut him up. thanks for the stills.

joeyleather
thanos

branhole
who shut up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.