professor x vs apocalypse(psycic match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
who do you think would win in the astral plane? i think apoc might be able to pull it off.

diabloman
Originally posted by branhole
who do you think would win in the astral plane? i think apoc might be able to pull it off. PX has already killed apoc.

Lethal_Rise
Proffesser X's Apocalypse outta the picture, although Apoc made him his ***** (actually one of his four horsemen) on Evolution.

diabloman
http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/8277/pdvd0003lh.png

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/1259/pdvd0016ni.png

professor x white queen and his sugar lilandra kill. apoc. the rest of professors buddies in the pic. as well kick his butt.

branhole
ya but that was like 30 or so guys. im talking about one on 1. and evo apoc was way to much far the prof.

diabloman
ya but that was like 30 or so guys. im talking about one on 1. and evo apoc was way to much far the prof. one on one then by by professor

Lethal_Rise
profess still wins.

branhole
how is prof too much. the toughest guy he fought was shadow king and i think apoc would hand him his ass.

Lethal_Rise
Apoc would prepare himself for someone like proffeser, that's how he'll get his ass handed. Apoc doesn't handle him just by mental strength.

branhole
i dont know have you seen where he destroyed prof x in evoluting and he destroyed mags and storm.

Lethal_Rise
mags, storm, mystique, and prof X were all 4 horsemen in evo, but that's non canon, and apoc was waay to dam powerful.

Mider
Apoc gets no respect in comics and when he is about to go out of action in the cartoons they make him lose to a bunch of baldheaded psychics and have trouble with a few mutants then in evolution they make him look like a punk yet yeah he did pretty good big grin should have womped those sentinals easier though :P that would have been cool if he grew and just smashed them together like dolls

Lethal_Rise
I would laugh my head off if he got taken down by a sentinel. I would lose all respect for him then.

branhole
but those sentianals where freaking powerful. the x men barely took out one and apoc only got hit and then destroyed them like toys.

Lethal_Rise
mag once annihilated like 20 sentinels at the same time.

He-guy88
i say prof x owns him

Mider
should be cartoon apoc he would own professor x

Lethal_Rise
cartoon apoc and evo apoc are retardedly powerful (oxi-moron?!). Apocalypse is one of the most dangerous mutants in existnse, and is the very first mutant (according to real life, Namor is), BUT proffesser X is one of the most powerful telepaths too.

diabloman
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
mag once annihilated like 20 sentinels at the same time. http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5898/ultimatemags3hj.jpg

branhole
im talking evolution sentinals. of course he could beat all those sentinals comic sents are jokes so is comic apoc.

Lethal_Rise
wow, he didn't kill them, he changed them (which is even cooler)

branhole
thats a little more than 20

branhole
which needs more power

Lethal_Rise
evolution sentinels were jokes. 1 had a hard time w/ wolverine.

branhole
i almost killed him and the same sentinal fought the x men for a episode or 2.(now they dont even last a sec.) i think it was scarlet witch that beat it too.

diabloman
master mold would phucking kill professor for sure.

Lethal_Rise
actually, everyone, even toad and blob, lasted against the sentinels, but 1 sentinel fought almost all x-men and all brotherhood members ,and goo-blased them all, and they were beat.

branhole
i thought u said evo sentinals were jokes

diabloman
phuck evo sentinels

Lethal_Rise
they were jokes, but they lasted only by cheap tricks and technology

branhole
they got shot by storm and kept going and 1s arm got ripped off and he didnt quit

Lethal_Rise
They can still fight even if they're missing half their parts. all sentinels can.

branhole
yeah but this one got raped and beat wolvs. and wolvs beats sntinals like its his job.

Lethal_Rise
they were non-canon none-the-less. They could beat galactus, and it would still mean nothing.

diabloman
they were non-canon none-the-less. They could beat galactus, and it would still mean nothing. the orginal sentinels beat galactus

branhole
did they?

Lethal_Rise
dude, I was kidding, but did they really?

diabloman
did they? http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/1920/galactusvssentinel38kz.jpg

branhole
what sentinal was that

Lethal_Rise
daaaannng, some dumb robots beat teh planet eater.

branhole
that must have been a weak galactus.

diabloman
daaaannng, some dumb robots beat teh planet eater. i flipped out when i saw it myself. i know its hard to believe

branhole
that is insane!

branhole
what comic was it in

Lethal_Rise
well, sentinels are the "ultimate mutant hunters". They're even stronger than hulkbusters and destroyers.

branhole
how many did it take?

branhole
i know but what kind of sentinal?

Lethal_Rise
I think 1, but it talked in 3rd and 2nd person.

diabloman
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7340/galactusvssentinel2nt.jpg

branhole
1. was it special. who beat it?

diabloman
not sure.

Lethal_Rise
I didn't know it could even talk.

branhole
do u have anymore pics?

diabloman
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6937/acvr5eq0fs.jpg

heres the book

diabloman
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5487/galactusvssentinel27vz.jpg

last pic.

K Von Doom
that has got to be the. worst. storyline. ever.

wannabe
Originally posted by K Von Doom
that has got to be the. worst. storyline. ever. Agreed!

Btw...since Apoc did need help from Cable to properly work on the astral plain during the Onslaught crisis, whereas Charles defeated Ego, bypassed Galactus's mental defenses during the destruction of the Skrull homeworld, stood up to Dark Phoenix and showed his full, unrestrained telepathic potential as Onslaught, the Prof will certainly kick Apoc's butt in an all out psychic duel.

willRules
Originally posted by wannabe
since Apoc did need help from Cable to properly work on the astral plain during the Onslaught crisis, whereas Charles defeated Ego, bypassed Galactus's mental defenses during the destruction of the Skrull homeworld, stood up to Dark Phoenix and showed his full, unrestrained telepathic potential as Onslaught, the Prof will certainly kick Apoc's butt in an all out psychic duel.

yes what he said yes

Mr. Universe
Cartoon Apoc floors Professor X. He nearly collapsed from merely trying to probe Apoc's mind.

juggernaut66666
can't you understand that sh!t doesn't count since that was just a simulation not the real galactus

Big Sexy
Dude, you need to tell the whole story and not post a pic based on look. That proves dick.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by diabloman
the orginal sentinels beat galactus
LOL YOU TALK BUNCH OF SH!T!!!!!!those were anti omega level mutants and that was just a simulation like the danger room that was just an effect not galactus

branhole
why was rhodes there? how could he break his neck, basically a cosmic god.

branhole
why were sentinals in the danger room?

Metalmanx
Astral Plane Xavier is a damn beast. He will kick Apoc's ass.

branhole
so apoc beats him.

wannabe
so apoc beats him. Not in an all out psychic duel! NO WAY!

branhole
cartoon apoc woul floor him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.