Shadow Glass (Story Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rory Angelark

Renamon
(ok, so like... does sean know hes 2000 years in the furtutre and isnt scared to tell, or does he not want ayone to know and he wants to figure it out?)

Rory Angelark
((He only tells Brianna and the others closest to him since he doesn't want to attract too much antention and he's trying to figure it out))

Renamon
Sean looked at her "My name is sean." he said "And im... not really from around here..." He looked back at the table and was thinking on how to tell her so she wouldnt think he was crazy.

Rory Angelark
Brianna smiled, she could tell his confusion.

- "Come on, try me" - Brianna said.

Renamon
Sean sighed "Im not from this... time period." he said and he was still thinking. He didnt want to be thought of as crazy, not by anyone.

(am i doin ok?)

Vraya
(2000 years back when Tom was still fourteen) Tom was walking down and alley way of ataltia. There was a crowd gathered around and alchemist who was yelling"I have made a time travelling potion that will take you approximatly 2000 years in to the future. Would anyone like to be my test subject. How about you... The young man walking across the alley.," Tom looked up. Everyone's eyes were on him "come on now...don't be shy.," Tom didn't know what to say. He walked up dazed He drank the potion. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't breathe and he couldn't move. Everything began to go black. He woke up finding himself on the alleyway but no one was there and everything was in ruins. Why was he left. Then it hit him. The potion had worked. But now what was he to do. There was no one left in this town...but him.

Rory Angelark
(You're doing pretty good Renamon, Vraya as well wink )

Brianna took Sean's hand and looked at him in his eyes.

- "I believe you. It is strange but I feel like I know you...I know it's impossible so forgive me" - Brianna said letting go of his hand.

Renamon
Sean smirked "And i thought you would think i was crazy" he said sarcastically, but in a confused manner. He looked at the table again and sighed. He had to figure this out, and he didnt think anyone else could help him with his delimma.

clouds_babygirl
twilight walked the streets of rouge. her aqua eyes traced the experssions on the peoples faces. she could tell that too many of them were scared of her but she didn't have any clue why. she pulled the hood of her black closck up over her head. she was afraid that if anyone else saw her they would run away frightened. she kept her eyes on the street that lead out of her home town. she was going to get out of there for the people's sake.

Rory Angelark
A man aproached Twilight, it was the Headwarlock of Rourge, Eledur.

- "Running away Twilight?" - Eledur asked.

=====

Brianna looked at Sean and smiled.

- "Why would I think that? You seemed more than confused but not a tiny bit crazy" - Brianna said.

Renamon
Sean smiled at her "Thank you... i think.... im just trying to figure this out.... i mean... two thousend years ago..... and now here.... what do you think?" he asked, he now had a frown on his face. He doesnt quite remember back where he was before this time. That is half the reason he is so confused.

clouds_babygirl
she stopped dead in her tracks."but, how did you know it was me Eledur?" she asked frightened. "besides i'm not running away, i'm leaving for the people's sake." she told him.

Rory Angelark
Brianna looked at him and smiled.

- "You are here for a reason, I can sense the mark of Bragna on you but it is different somehow...the only time we priestesses can feel the mark is when the person is dead, you have it yet you are alive. Lord Nyatous must have chosen you through fate to help us defeat her" - Brianna said.

====

Eledur smiled.

- "The people...they fear what they don't uderstand, that you know very well...I shouldn't tell you this but I have become quite fond of you as a teacher that I am. You have a power greater than any student I have ever taught and that scares them, they don't know what that means...but praised be Lord Nyatous that I may have found and answer to it. There is an ancient prophecy among the old teachings, the gathering of the warriors of the seven kingdoms, only them can stop Bragna and I believe you to be one of them...so if you must go, look for the others...you will know once you find them" - Eledur said.

Renamon
Sean sighed and put his sword to the ground "No clue what you are talking about" he lied, not liking the idea of being depended on.

clouds_babygirl
(where are sean and brianna at?)

Rory Angelark
((All bodyguards included Sean have plasma-staffs as weapons, and Sean and Brianna are at Crystalaria and sorry to keep you waiting Clouds babygirl, I had to go to college but now I'm back from it))

- "In time you will understand Sean, I won't bother to fill your head with more confusing things, I will leave you to rest" - Brianna said.

Brianna stood up and went to another table with Kilik siting on it.

clouds_babygirl
"i have a feeling,teacher, that i'm directed to Crystalaria. i have a feeling that something is not right." twight said."i wish you a happy life, master eledur, i'll be as safe as i possibly can and i'll visit if i can." she said.

Rory Angelark
- "May Lord Nyatous hold you to that my lad, go safe and always be mindful" - Eledur said and walked away.

clouds_babygirl
(i'll be back at 7:00)

Renamon
Sean sat at the table thinking. he took off his gloves and looked at his hands. was he supposed to be in this time period to help them? he doesnt want to be. But... if that it his duty he shall definatly do it. he put his gloves back and took a drink from his glass. he wasnt in control of his life afterall. "......"

Rory Angelark
Kilik pulled a chair to where Sean was.

- "Hey buddy! How are you holding up? Still got your head mixed up?" - Kilik asked.

Renamon
Sean looked up and smiled "No, i have decided that this is my destiny, and if it is, then so be it." he said and sighed

Vraya
Tom noticed an old man walking frailly by. "What is going on," Tom asked the old man. "what do you mean." The old man replied confused. "Where is everybody," "Bragnar attacked. I'm lucky I survived and I'm an elf or I wouldn't be standing here right now," Tom swallowed and then asked "when did Bragnar attack here,". The old man responded "oh I'd say at least about two thousand years ago if memory serves correct.,". Tom said astounded: "then that means...are there any kingdoms that are still populated," The old man said: "The only place with real civilization would have to be crystalaria. I could point you in the general direction but it is a long way away.," THe old man pointed and Tom thanked him and began flying.

Rory Angelark
- "Well take it easy while you can man, because once the journey begins it's gonna get real tough" - Kilik said.

- "Don't bother him with that Kilik" - Brianna said.

- "Hey might as well make him prepared 'cause the beasts and enemies out there are tougher than they were two thousand years ago my friend and you can count on that" - Kilik said.

Renamon
Sean sighed "Thanks for the info" he said sarcastically and leaned back in his chair "Although i do wish you had told me a bit sooner so i had time to know what im up against... unless you care to tell me how strong they are, and what i can do to survive."

Rory Angelark
- "Fight them as best as you can, and since I already know that you are better than any of the guys here I think you'll do just fine" - Kilik said.

Renamon
Sean smirked "I doubt it...." he said he took another drink from his glass. "What is this... Journey for anyway?"

(i hope im playing his part ok erm)

clouds_babygirl
tears filled twilight's eyes as she left her home town.some time later she made it to a small town just next to Crystalaria. she went to one of the shops when she heard something about the prestest brianna. 'she must be in the city' she thought to herself. she entered the city about a half an hour later. when she ran into the prestset," I-I'm sory please do not curse me!" twilight begged her.

Rory Angelark
Kilik laughed a little.

- "You really don't know anything huh?...Well the journey is something Brianna must do, she travels to different places bringing hope to the people scattered around the world of Nya, there are holy places she must visit. With the help of the Phoenix, Brianna will light up the beacons of Lord Nyatous to aquire the power that she will need to defeat Bragna and imprison her once more" - Kilik said.

=====

Brianna almost fell when Twilight bumped into her. But she just smiled at her and bowed.

- "I'm not going to curse you...are you visiting the town, you have a magical aura about you" - Brianna said.

clouds_babygirl
twilight blinked her eyes. "well, you could say that...." twilight told her. "i'm twilight i don't really remember anything about my past by some instinct i was led here." she told brianna.

Rory Angelark
- "Well that seems to be happening much more than I thought, you see we recently found a young man who lived 2 thousand years ago and yet here he stands, I believe we are meant to solve the mistery together" - Brianna said.

clouds_babygirl
she looked puzzeled,'two thousand year old man? how? unless.... master eledur was right! the prophesy!' she thought to herself."you wouldnt mind me asking if i may join you?" she asked.

Rory Angelark
- "Of course you can join us, I would never say no to anyone who wishes to help out" - Brianna said.

Vraya
Tom had finally arrived at crystalaria and he needed a drink. He folded up his wings just in case half-species were still looked down upon then walked in to a tavern. It had a party going on for some newly ordained priestess. He scanned the crowd and strangely enough, there was a human that he recognised. He remembered the person for being an enemy back at zetegenia. He also remembered that his name was Sean Flameheart from doing undercover work in zetegenia. "Sean Flameheart!," He yelled and then turned away looking from the side of his eye to see if the person was actually Sean.

clouds_babygirl
twilight smiled,she felt relived that someone was not afraid of her. she followed brianna closely as to not ruin her reputation.

Rory Angelark
Brianna took her to where Sean and Kilik were sitting.

- "Sean, Kilik, this is Twilight, she'll be joining us on the journey" - Brianna said.

- "Well tha's a good one, come sit down Twilight...the more the merrier" - Kilik said smiling at her and pulling a chair between him and Brianna.

Vraya
Originally posted by Vraya
Tom had finally arrived at crystalaria and he needed a drink. He folded up his wings just in case half-species were still looked down upon then walked in to a tavern. It had a party going on for some newly ordained priestess. He scanned the crowd and strangely enough, there was a human that he recognised. He remembered the person for being an enemy back at zetegenia. He also remembered that his name was Sean Flameheart from doing undercover work in zetegenia. "Sean Flameheart!," He yelled and then turned away looking from the side of his eye to see if the person was actually Sean.

Renamon
Sean stood up and looked around to see who had called his name. "Who said my name?" he asked aloud

Vraya
Tom walked up to him. "So it is you," He said. "How'd you get 2,000 years in the future. Last time I saw you was when Bragnar was first awakened,"

Renamon
Sean looked at tom "....your.... tom? how did you.... when did you....." he couldnt think of what to say. he sat back down and slammed his head on the table "Im so f*cking confused."

clouds_babygirl
twilight blushed a bit. she never had tooken her hood off and in fear of being judged she stayed behind brianna.

Vraya
"Before I tell you my story I must tell you something.," He let his wings lose. "I was a winglyan working against your army undercover but that doesn't really matter now does it. If I hear correctly we're two thousand years in the future. The war is over...isn't it?," Tom asked. "Oh and to tell you how i got here. I had fled to atlantia when a strange alchemist gave me a potion that transported me to this time. Atlantia is practically deserted now," Tom added.

Renamon
"two thousend years, yes, so, i was friends with a traitor...." he said standing up, but lost the urge to beat on tom and sat back down. "Ok, we are all here, my ass is getting sore... what do we do now?"

Rory Angelark
- "That is because Bragna attacked Atlantia soon after she decimated Zetegenia, she knew that the most powerful technology in the world was the Atlantian's, it was good that the human empire of Harak-Sepu managed to save lots of Atlantians before the city was ruined and buried underwater on it's most part...this is a strange coincidence, we are all from diferent kingdoms" - Brianna said.

Vraya
Originally posted by Renamon
"two thousend years, yes, so, i was friends with a traitor...." he said standing up, but lost the urge to beat on tom and sat back down. "Ok, we are all here, my ass is getting sore... what do we do now?" (I am only fourteen. calm down buddy) "I'm sorry. At that time, I basically did whatever my commanders told me. They told me to jump, I'd ask 'em how high. I really am sorry though and I hope we can still be friends," Tom said looking down

Renamon
(i said beat, not kill, there is a difference laughing )

Vraya
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
- "That is because Bragna attacked Atlantia soon after she decimated Zetegenia, she knew that the most powerful technology in the world was the Atlantian's, it was good that the human empire of Harak-Sepu managed to save lots of Atlantians before the city was ruined and buried underwater on it's most part...this is a strange coincidence, we are all from diferent kingdoms" - Brianna said. "Yes, It is strange. Perhaps Bragna somehow manipulated us to be transported here.," Tom said

clouds_babygirl
twilight listened in as brianna was talking. she finally sat down in the chair,her hood still on she bent down to keep her face cocealed.

Rory Angelark
- "There must be a reason why you survived and now found yourselves here together again, I hope you join us in the journey Tom, but for now I will retire, our journey begins tomorrow at first light...until then I must bid you all good night" - Brianna said and bowed to them, then left.

- "She's right man, better get your strength build up with a goodnight sleep Lord Nyatous knows you could use it" - Kilik said.

clouds_babygirl
twilight started to walk away, she had to find somewhere to stay tonight without getting hurt or robbed.

Vraya
"I don't know if I can go to sleep. It's just all so amazing. It all feels like a dream,"

Rory Angelark
Brianna saw Twilight walking around alone and walked to her.

- "Twilight, you can stay with me my house has two rooms, it is not much but at least you'll have a clean and peaceful place to yourself" - Brianna offered smiling.

clouds_babygirl
"thanks.." she said and followed brianna.

Renamon
Sean stood up and put his hand on tom's head "Its in the past... literally.... for now... go get some sleep." he said smiling. He walked outside and took in the fresh air. he sighed and sat down in an open area where no one could find him. He closed his eyes in deep thought.

Rory Angelark
When they got to the house Brianna showed Twilight a room with a bed and a bookshelve and a wardrobe.

- "It is simple but comfortable, you can rest here and no one will bother you" - Brianna said.

Vraya
Tom tried to obey and went up to his room but couldn't sleep. He opened his window and flew out to get some fresh air and to think.

clouds_babygirl
"thanx." she said and later drifted to sleep. (i G2G c ya)

clouds_babygirl
(actully i got 40 minutes.)

Renamon

clouds_babygirl
when twilight had awoke she thought she was laying where she always had laid, in the streets under the bridge.then she had come to relize where she was. she leaned up and rubbed her eys, as she slowly climbed out of bed.

Renamon

clouds_babygirl
twilight suddenly then relized it was still night and she climbed back in bed, unable to sleep she laid there thinking how her life had led to this.

Wild Cherry
It was late. The cool, calm breeze blew Noels hair as she stood, staring out of her window at those still busy. Lights flashed and shadows colided in a nearby window. She grasped the small pendant onher chest, and opened the window. Spreading her arms, she let herself freefall from it. Her rom was in one of the high towers...just like it had always been. Even when she went..there...

She spread her wings, letting herfels glide freely past the empire walls. She perched herself on one, and watched the rest of the world go by.

Vraya
(recap)

Rory Angelark
(Everyone went to sleep now we are raising for the next day, when most of the guys are online we will continue)

Vraya
(ok)

clouds_babygirl
(i'll wait then.)

Wild Cherry
{ Well im here happy }

Vraya
(me too smile )

clouds_babygirl
(we just gotta wait on rory angelark...)

Renamon
(im here)

Rory Angelark
(Ready)
Brianna got out of bed early and she saw Sean waiting for her outside. She smiled and went to Twilight's room.

- "Twilight, are you ok? Did you sleep well?" - Brianna asked.

Renamon
Kai woke up in the ally way he had fell asleep with. It was early morning. He adjusted his wizard hat and picked up his staff. "Perhaps i shall find someone who can tell me the whereabouts of which i am in..." Kai said to himself.

clouds_babygirl
twilight turned to brianna,"wh-where am I?" she asked her thinking she was in her normal spot under the bridge in rouge.

Vraya
Tom flew back in to his room. he hoped no one had checked on him while he was 'sleeping'. He had flown to zetegenia and back over night to make sure what they were saying was really true, and it was. The entire place was in ruins. But that thought was for later. He messed up his hair to make it look like he had been sleeping and went downstairs and did a feighned yawn. "Good morning," he said to the people that were already down there.

Rory Angelark
Brianna smiled and sat near her.

- "You are in Crystalaria, remember? I'm Brianna, we met last night at the celebration" - Brianna said calmly and smiling at Twilight.

=====

Sean and Kilik were already there and saw Tom come down the stairs.

- "You were out trying to piece things together huh? I know because we have sentries you know, in case Bragna comes, not that's a bad thing you were out I can understand your confusion" - Kilik said.

- "What did you find Tom?" - Sean asked.

Vraya
Tom sighed because he had been caught. " I found this rock in a cave. It has a picture on it that looks a lot like Bragna's face. There was a whole collection of the rocks but a bat swarm attacked me soon after I picked up the first one and I had to fly away. I also looked at zetegenia to make sure the place was really ruined and...oh it was horrible.," Tom said. He handed Kilik the rock. "Do you know anything about it," Tom asked

Renamon
Kai walked into the Inn looking for someone to tell him the things he needed to know. He looked at the people there with quiet focus. He looked at tom and sword he looked framiliar. He looked around the room at Kilik, Sean, and tom. "Who the hell....?" he asked himself quietly as he stood at the doorway.

clouds_babygirl
she rubbed her eyes in disbelif. she couldnt remember much but she did remember that she was put out to live on the streets until master eledur came to her. " sorry about that i'm just used to waking up under the old bridge in rouge." she said finally remembering where she was.

Rory Angelark
Brianna's face never let go of her smile.

- "Don't worry, this can be your new home if you want it to be, you are more than welcome Twilight" - Brianna said.

====

Sean and Kilik looked at the stone that Tom handed to Kilik.

- "That's one of her faces alright, when she's not this giant monster the size of a city, she's this woman" - Kilik said.

Then they looked as Kai, the mage, opened the door and Sean looked at him.

- "Are you lost friend?" - Sean asked.

clouds_babygirl
twilight smiled lightly as she got up still in her same clothes. she brushed her hair and teeth. she had on the same clothes for she had nothing else to wear.

Vraya
Tom took out his sword and held it firmly in his hand just in case the mage that had just walked in was dangerous. "Why are you here," He asked suspiciously

Renamon
Kai looked at them "In a sense, yes i am lost.... where am i, this wasnt here the other day, explain to me where i am and what is going on!" Kai yelled, his eyes a bright green, but turning dark as he got angry.

Rory Angelark
Brianna took some dresses and fresh clothes out of the wardrobe.

- "I noticed you didn't have a bag with you, so I have some dresses here that you might like, I have some black ones and some with more lively colors just choose the one that you prefer" - Brianna said.

=======

"Not here before?" Sean asked himself as he heard the mage say this.

- "What do you mean this wasn't here before Crystalaria has always been a town, well that is it's been like this for 2000 years, before it was a city but not that much different" - Kilik said.

- "Kilik, he's like us, he awoke here like Tom and me, that's why he seems lost" - Sean said.

- "Oh well, in that case come on in" - Kilik said to Kai

Renamon
Kai aimed his staff at Kilik "No! what do you mean two thousend years?! Tell me what the hell is going on!" His eyes were now pitch black his staff started to glow a light red.

clouds_babygirl
twilight took one of the black dresses and put it on. she came out and it fit her perfectly, she looked even more beautiful in it which made her blush abit. "i-is it okay?" she asked embarrassed.

clouds_babygirl
(srry G2G.)

Rory Angelark
Brianna smiled like she always did.

- "It is a perfect fit, you look amazing!" - Brianna said.

Kilik never took a step back and Sean neither but Sean made a gesture so they put their weapons down.

- "Calm down, just give yourself a moment before you do something you regret" - Sean said calmly.

Renamon
'How can a meadow be turned into a town over night?!" he yelled, still keeping his staff raised

Vraya
Tom also kept his sword out. "Are you sure we should trust him because he seems a little hostile," He said to Sean but still kept his eyes on Kai

Rory Angelark
The senior priest entered the room with several high guards.

- "What is all this noise? Have you no respect for the others?" - The priest asked and the high guard, noticing that the mage was threatening Sean, the new lead guard of Brianna, took his plasma sword out and all the others followed, some of them used magic so they charged up Phoenix fireballs to throw to the mage if he decided to attack.

- "You are outnumbered, if you calm down then we'll explain things to you...I'm from Zetegenia and I got here only yesterday, Tom as well...so if you want to figure it out then put your staff down and let's talk about this" - Sean said.

Renamon
Kai slammed his staff down, enducing a bright light. The light was bright enough to blind all that looked at it. When the light flashed and was gone, Kai was launching himself at the high priest. Hitting him with his flame staff in the head. and ran past the high guards before they were able to see.

Rory Angelark
Brianna suddenly appeared infront of Kai and put her hand up and it was as if Kai had hit an invisible wall.

- "Your powers are strong young man, but I'm a high priestess" - Brianna said and continued with her serious face - "And this is my home you stepped in, I could have you locked here forever."

Sean walked to where Brianna was and looked at Kai.

- "Some fancy tricks kid, but you got lots to learn still" - Sean said.

Kilik also stood beside Sean and Brianna.

- "Hmm, and assaulting a high member of the religious community is a serious offence man" - Kilik said.

Leelani Storm entered the room, she was a white witch, specialized in Holy magic. She was the senior priest's bodyguard.

- "He can not get away now, not from me anyway" - Leelani said.

Renamon
Kai took a few steps back and turned around. to run but saw that he was surrounded. He took his Wizard hat off and dropped it. he also dropped his staff. Without those two things he could not preform his magic. His head hung down in defeat. "Why am i here... where am i...." he muttered "This place is confusing... i was in a meadow..." kai looked up to the sky and to the white witch "You do not scare me. Nor do your holy magicks! Kai kicked up his Hat and it landed on his head, the skull medallion on his hat started to glow a dark aura. "When you fight, it should be one on one, if you insist on breaking a code of a true Sorceror, then i will die fighting." He said and picked up his staff and held it at the ready.

Rory Angelark
Leelani chuckled at the boy's words, he pretended to lecture her.

- "Boy, you sincerely think you can beat me perhaps this will show you that a white witch is not someone you would like to meddle with..." - Leelani said and was about to conjure a nullify field but was stoped by Brianna.

Brianna clapped her hands and suddenly all magic in her house was nullified by the power of the Phoenix.

- "Now you can not use magic, none of you" - Brianna said and all the guards thrusted the tips of their plasma staffs near Kai's throat.

- "I do not wish for anything to happen to you boy, I sense that you are confused, you have been transported through time to this place, this is the future Crystalaria, you must have been in the meadows of Crysta, this is Crysta now and the meadows are populated now, it all begins with the coming of Bragna...do you remeber her? All the people of your time came together to defeat her but they couldn't" - Brianna said.

Renamon
Kai smirked "I was in the army, i was, to you, one of the bad guys" he laughed a bit and started to grab a small smoke bomb from his cloak

Rory Angelark
- "If you don't remember we united against Bragna but we were all defeated, Rourge united with us and we stood with the Atlantians against Bragna that's why Zetegenia was wiped out" - Sean said.

Renamon
Kai smirked "MMhmm Thik what you will, But i have places to go, things to find out" he lifted the small smoke bomb and slammed it on the ground. as soon as the smokebomb when off, Kai ran to the door only to be greeted by more guards. Kai ran back in and up the stairs and jumped through the window and landed on the ground, hurting his leg. "gah...." he stood up and pulled out his spell book quickly and flipped through the pages. He found what he was looking for. Invisibility. He started Chanting quickly.

Rory Angelark
- "Leave him go he's not important" - the senior priest said.

- "There is much confusion in him, shouldn't we help him?" - Brianna asked.

- "No need to trouble yourself with that my lady, he will take care of himself" - Leelani said.

Kilik stepped forward.

- "What we need is to get moving, forget the kid ok?" - Kilik said.

Sean looked out the window and saw the kid chanting quickly but then he closed the shades.

- "So? Where are we going first?" - Sean asked.

- "Arkya to the second beacon" - Brianna said.

Renamon
Kai did not fully understand the world he was in, and knew that those people in there did. After he tried the invisisbility twice he finally gave up. He sighed and leaned against the wall and slid down "I should follow them..." he said "Maybe then i can get back home... no chance of them letting me go with them if i asked... i will show them holy magicks are wothless against a dark fire mage..." He started chanting a simple fir spell and casted hi power against a building. once the building had caught fire, he smirked and hid, waiting for them to check out where the smoke was coming from. Then he could run and follow the people who tried to explain everything to him.

clouds_babygirl
twilight approached the place where brianna was at,"i don't think i'll ever get used to this..."she said. then she saw a young wizard. she paused as she looked at him.

Vraya
Tom put his sword away. "Quite some great wizard," he said. " I really don't think we need to worry about him. But about him being the enemy. Perhaps he was a part of the Winglya Alliance all those years ago. What do you think he asked Sean. Do you recognise him,"

Rory Angelark
They headed outside and saw the house on fire. Leelani flicked her wrist once and the flames were gone.

- "Clearly it was the work of the kid" - Leelani said.

- "Don't worry about him okay, he's got bigger fish to fry" - Kilik said.

Sean looked down.

- "Yeah bigger fish..." - Sean said.

- "Is something wrong Sean?" - Brianna asked.

- "N-nothing, let's get going ok?" - Sean said.

- "Right" - Brianna said - "There is a boat waiting for us at the bay, they will take us to Arkya".

Kai Lein
Kai watched them secretly. He silently followed them, trying to to trip on his cape. He needed to find out more of what was going on.

Twilight durmak
twilight caught up with brianna. she was a bit embarrassed as she joined them.

Rory Angelark
The boat was big. The captain showed them to their rooms, Sean's and Kilik's were next to Brianna's and Twilight's. Tom's room was just opposite to Sean's.

Brianna was leaning on the railing of the ship while Sean was sitting on the stairs to the upperlevel of the boat.

Kai Lein
Kai followed them and jumped onto the side of the boat and climbed up. He almost made it up but dropped his staff and almost fell. "Shit!" he yelled "Help me!!! Somebody!!"

Rory Angelark
Sean ran to Kain after he spotted himand grabbed him before he fell to the water.

- "Hang on buddy!" - Sean said as he tried to pull him up.

Kilik ran to Sean and helped bring the dark mage on board.

- "You almost fell overboard boy, you gotta be more careful next time. And it helps if you don't sneak around" - Kilik said.

Vraya
"I wouldn't have brought him aboard." Tom said scowling. "He's been trying to kill us since he first got here," He added. "If you ask me, I'll bet he's gonna end up trading us and working for bragnar but," Tom sighed then changed the subject "So where's the destination again," He asked

Rory Angelark
Brianna walked to Tom and put her hand on his shoulder and she smiled as she always did.

- "I believe the best in people Tom, you should try that too, it doesn't hurt or make you weaker" - Brianna said.

Kilik then stepped forward.

- "We're going to Arkya, the kingdom of Master Ken, he rules over the warriors, samurai and ninja" - Kilik said.

Vraya
Tom sighed at Brianna "I guess you're right" he said. "It's just this guy, I don't have a good feeling about him...I guess it's just me," He said. Tom then turned towards Kilik. I think I'll fly out a little. I'll see if there's a storm up ahead." He said and began loosening the ties around his feathers.

Twilight durmak
twilight watched them in amazement.

Kai Lein
Kai sighed "Im sorry..." he muttered He looked back into the water and didnt see his staff anywhere. "Damn.... I needed that staff.... Please exlpain.... on whats going on here...."

Rory Angelark
Sean walked to Kai and sighed.

- "The last thing I remember from Zetegenia was when we were fighting Bragna, we used plasma cannons and our Alpha and Gamma accelerators to fire upon her. Then she just kinda blew up and I saw a white flash...next thing I knew I was here, Tom too" - Sean said.

- "Everything happened for a reason, you have been sent forward in time to help Brianna, there is no other explanation for it, unless someone else knows something we don't" - Kilik said.

Brianna walked to them smiling.

- "We can only wait until we get to Arkya and we can ask the elders there about this matter, we can only hope they can provide an answer and maybe come up with a way to get you back to your time" - Brianna said.

Kai Lein
Kai sighed "Well, without my staff.. im of no help" he said with a sigh. The his eyes brightened a bit as he got an idea. He started Chanting. After a few seconds of chanting, he smacked his hands together and pulled them apart, his staff appearing between his hands. He grabbed the staff from midair "Yes, i need to remember that spell!" he smiled to himself under his scarf.

Kai Lein
(bump?)

Rory Angelark
It was now night and the boat kept going full speed ahead to get to Arkya as fast as possible.

- "It's too quiet here" - Sean said.

- "I don't like the sound of that" - Kilik said - "Be on your guard.

Suddenly the ship started tilting from side to side as the waves began to rise a little, it started raining hard.

- "Not gonna make it easy on us huh Bragna?" - Kilik said - "Man your posts, we've got incoming!"

A lot of squid-like creatures with swords came out of the water.

- Finally some action, be careful!" - Kilik said as he went to attack the fiends. Sean ran to Brianna to protect her.

Kai Lein
Kai gulped "I dont think my magic will have much effect on them!" he said so sean could hear him "But its worth a shot!" He raised his staff to attempt a basic fire ball. he shot it at one of the creatures. the attack did do damage, but not as much as he was hoping. He formed a bigger one and ran at his target. He blasted the fire ball point blank at it, making it explode. "Gross!" Kai yelled and jumped back to where he origonally was "Im not of much help unless im at close range!"

Kai Lein
(bump?)

Technicolor
Noel soared high above the clouds. Her whole body seemed to glide seemlesly through the breeze. She kept her eyes closed and her arms outstretched. A noise reached her ears, and she looked down. Curious. These waters wern't normally travelled. She swooped down gracefully to get a better look. She could sense the power on this boat...who were they , though?

Vraya
As Tom began to fly up to stretch his wings he bumped right in to Noel. "what are you doing here?" he asked suspiciously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.