Angel vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal_Rise
Both at full power (angel is archangel). I'm ending this. Anyone wanna bet on aquaman, w/ a reasonable arguement?

TheKahn
Aquaman wins 9 or 10/10. He's stronger, more durable, has telepathy, and has that damned-able magic hand (that can heal mutations and enhances his telepathy).

Lethal_Rise
dam, forgot about the strength. Angel is helluva lot fast with metal wings, and can heal, and has poison darts in the tips of his wings.

He-guy88
yes aquaman wins for the fact now with his magic hand he no longer drys out on land he can with stand the greatest pressurs known to man(witch means hes bullit proff) hes super strong he has telapath power to over load angels mind with that wather he is in the air or not aquaman can also control water he pertty much has every advantage all and can make angel a human with his hand

TheKahn
I don't think it would be advisable for Angel to piss off Aquaman...
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/2161/aquamanv429page161fq7au.th.jpg
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/4866/aquamanv429page172lx4kr.th.jpg

There are numerous scans in the Aquaman respect thread that puts him far out of Angel's league, imo.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375903.html
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7017332&postcount=99

Lethal_Rise
have you seen some of the stuff archangel did (especially as a horseman)

Lethal_Rise
I consider both of their earliest versions as really bad jokes, so I decided to put to jokes together and make a laugh riot.

He-guy88
well lets just say aquaman is now one of the biggest badasses in dc now not saying he's the best because everyone knows hes not but he still has the hole package when it comes to powers and im not saying because hes the coolest but because its true

Lethal_Rise
I still think Namor could kick his left-handed asz.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
I still think Namor could kick his left-handed asz.

That fight has been done on this forum before. I believe that the consensus was that Aquaman's telepathy and magic hand would allow him to win a majority.

He-guy88
it might be close but he could pull out the win in the end

Lethal_Rise
His magick hand is sooo gh3y. Ppl make it seem freakin omnipotent when it's not. Isn't his telepathy only towards seacreatures anyway?

He-guy88
Originally posted by TheKahn
That fight has been done on this forum before. I believe that the consensus was that Aquaman's telepathy and magic hand would allow him to win a majority.

yep and not to menchin that aquaman took him in dc vs marvel not a good enough argument but im just puttin that out their i think they should have made him win batter cause dropin a whale on him just aint all that kool funny as hell but not kool

King_Mungi
His magick hand is sooo gh3y. Ppl make it seem freakin omnipotent when it's not. Isn't his telepathy only towards seacreatures anyway?

Nope anything that has ancestory to marine life, he has shown telepathy on white martians easily beating them via telepathy and on humans.

TheKahn

His telepathy works on any life-form that has involved from sealife, which has been shown to include both Humans and Martians in D.C. For scans of this and his other abilities I suggest looking though his respect thread.

He-guy88

nope telapath powers are for anyone who he use'es it on but i dont think his tp works on sups cause not veary maney peps tp works on him

Lethal_Rise
Namor commands sealife too, and can mimic sea life abilities.

He-guy88
namor lose'es plain and simpale he's secoand rate water hero thats y my sh order goes am then namor

Lethal_Rise
namor only lost b/c he's not as popular, but I'll end the discussion now.

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wins.

Lethal_Rise
w/e. I'm not gonna discuss it, 'cuz I'm the only one on Namor's side.

He-guy88
w/e. I'm not gonna discuss it, 'cuz I'm the only one on Namor's side.

hey i like namor dont get me wrong i favor water heros but am has the magic hand it tips the fight in his favor before it would have been equal

Lethal_Rise
can someone explain this infamous magick hand (that he got 'cuz he was retarded enough to cut off his own hand)

King_Mungi
can someone explain this infamous magick hand (that he got 'cuz he was retarded enough to cut off his own hand)

That was the cartoon, happened differently in the comics.

Lethal_Rise
oh. well, what does it do?

King_Mungi
oh. well, what does it do?

Heightened telepathy, prophetic visions, healing, by manipulating the density of the hand he can alter water even seperated a 50 foot tidal wave, black magic dispel, mutation healing, never drys out so he fights at full power and it wasn't full tapped into yet

http://www.eskimo.com/~tegan/aqua/faq/#3.1

Lethal_Rise
wow, I already see that he's got retardedly powerful too.

He-guy88
ok he got his orig cut off then he got his hook hand then he rebuilt atlantis his people betrayed him left him to die on an isaland he saw a lake witch turned out to be a magic lake so he tryed to use his hook to pull him self to the lake but his tec was messed up so he throw it in the lake hopeing it would catch on somethin but the lady of the lake pulled him in and said she would fix his hand and so she did she used her magic to give him his new magic hand witch cures mutants to humans and allows him to be out of water as long as he wants and all that stuff

Lethal_Rise
wow. What's the point of being aquaman if u don't have any water weaknesses. Makes namor look bad.

He-guy88
well they ened his comic so now u only see him in jla so they needed to give him some good powers

Lucid Lui
wow, I already see that he's got retardedly powerful too. Almost all characters with solo series get power-ups eventually. Why is it when Aquaman gets one it's "retarded"?

And the hand was only ever used regularly in the first 12 issues of his solo series. From then on it's pretty much been ignored.

Lethal_Rise
lol, retardedly powerful is an oximoron. Everyone's got retardedly powerful, not just aquaman. Superman is the king of getting ridiculously powerful just for fan response.

He-guy88
lol, retardedly powerful is an oximoron. Everyone's got retardedly powerful, not just aquaman. Superman is the king of getting ridiculously powerful just for fan response.

yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.