the best overall sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikester
every sith fights..........no TEAMING UP!

Mysterious Man
*waits for Rampant to come ranting about how 'cool' Dooku is*

mikester
I think it is either nihlous,traya, or revan

Blaxican Style
OMG AHHHHHH!!!! THE OTF IS GONE!!!! ZOMG WHAT AM I GONNA DO THE WORLD AS WE KNO IT IS D00000MMEEDD!!!!!

Oh yeah and I would have to sya that the coolest Sith would probably be Maul...

Motoko Sama
In an free-for-all battle royale?

Either Nihilus drains them all, Sidious force storms them all, or Ragnos pwns them all. It's actually hard to say since there is no teaming up, plus anyone of the "powerhouses" could get tired after facing opponent after opponent, and considering I don't know what degree the Ancient Sith know of Nihilus' technique - I've come to the conclusion of "probably Nihilus".

Blaxican Style
Wait..Motoko Im not sure if thsi is a fight or just an opinion, like "Which Starwars movie do you think is better?" kinda thing. I could be wrong though.

mikester
comeon it is nihlous.........

mikester
did u know that nihlous could use the force to wield 4 lightsabers.?/

DarthSaboteur
On topic: Nihilus, Ragnos, or Sidious. And mikester, answer this: Where is the fight taking place?

Off topic: Blaxican, it's a fight, not a "who's the coolest", thanks. And another thing, mikester, he can't until proven otherwise.

mikester
Yavin 4

Blaxican Style
oh wow ima dumbass. Hey Sorgo.

DarthSaboteur
Heh, more chances of using the enviroment to kill people, not like it'd help or anything..

Off topic: Blaxican, I'm not Sorgo. =P

xxxpoppunker182
honestly revan i think. he was a good dark lord not the best but deffinantly n the top 10 IMO but he was also a strategic genious. i think he could use a battle stratagey to come out ontop. thats just one scenario though

Agent Krueger
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
Heh, more chances of using the enviroment to kill people, not like it'd help or anything..

Off topic: Blaxican, I'm not Sorgo. =P

Yes you are. Sorgen.....Sorgo...Mage...Ogros....Dooku..or whatever.

Rampant ox
Count Dooku. He is one of the smartest there and would pick off the weak while the strong kill each other. Then he would sit in the shadows and sith lightning anyone that got to close. Then after minimal energy he would go and pwn whoever is left with his mastery of Makashi!!!

Agent Krueger
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Count Dooku. He is one of the smartest there and would pick off the weak while the strong kill each other. Then he would sit in the shadows and sith lightning anyone that got to close. Then after minimal energy he would go and pwn whoever is left with his mastery of Makashi!!!

Your a Dooku Fanboy. Nihilus just sucks the force out of EVERYBODY. He wins.

Mysterious Man
Please,spare us.If old man Dooku was half as smart as you claim,he woudn't've been killed by Skywalker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
Your a Dooku Fanboy. Nihilus just sucks the force out of EVERYBODY. He wins.

EVERYBODY except the Count!!! stick out tongue

Agent Krueger
EVERYBODY except the Count!!! stick out tongue

How come Fanboy?

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Please,spare us.If old man Dooku was half as smart as you claim,he woudn't've been killed by Skywalker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pffffft. Are you calling Dooku stupid!?! He thought Sids would step in if things got out of hand. He did was he was supposed to to an exceptional standard (as always!!) and that was to anger Anakin to the darkside. He made only one big mistake and that was trusting Sids, but he wasnt the only one. If I recall correctly Sids tricked the whole Republic, not just the Count.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
How come Fanboy?

Because he is my favourite!!!!! stick out tongue

Agent Krueger
Ugh. Fanboy.

Decay
sidious. in de he was said to be the most powerful sith that ever lived, that and he probably wouldnt run in and attack everyone and get tired like alot of other sith. he knows to check his pride at the door. power is in the planning, and hes probably the best planner in sith history.

Deception
Said to be and that quote has not be supported yet...although Lighstsnake will disagree.

Really there are 3 contenders here : Nihilus, Sidious and Ragnos.

All of you seem to note about Sidious being intelligent and i dony deny it, and Nihilus's ability, however your forgetting Ragnos was no slouch in strategy either, he kept the Ancient Sith by pitting opponents against himself and others, he isn't a Sadow or Kressh....

Personally, given that we have no idea whether the Ancients can block Nihilus or not, Nihilus drains everyone and comes out on top.

Decay, your biting off Lightsnake's argument which has yet to be proven, also your assuming everyone will leave Sidious alone, your assuming that he is able to stand and watch, honestly in an all out battle like this, its diffcult to tell the outcome, for all you know it can be a Dark Jedi Apprentice.

However like i said the possible 3 candiates are Sidious, Ragnos and Nihilus.

Motoko Sama
Where in DE does it say he was "the most powerful Sith that ever lived"? It doesn't.

Lightsnake
It's unknown if Nihilius's ability could affect the powerhouses, considering Sidious could use the same ability.

Blaxican Style
Marka shouldn't be allowed in this fight, seeing as his abilites in Combat are completely unknown except for his SUPPOSED "mastery of the force". No one knows what he can really do, or excell at.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
Where in DE does it say he was "the most powerful Sith that ever lived"? It doesn't.

I'm not sure but I actually think it does.

mikester
Count Dooku was quite smart...... so i would rank him 3rd. But only 1ppl in the entire galxy to be able to destroy a planet. Nihilus was the only one. Therefore he wins

Lightsnake
Doubtful, Palp could do the same.

mikester
sidious sux like crazy!!

Razielim
Yeah. Sucks Byss like crazy.

... No one gets it ? ;_;

jollyjim311
Originally posted by mikester
sidious sux like crazy!!

Wow, way to be wrong. I didn't think that was possible with an opinion, but, you did it. A+.

Lightsnake
Good one, Raz!

Razielim
Damn straight.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I'm not sure but I actually think it does.

I've read DE, and I don't recall anything saying Sidious himself was the most powerful. Book, and page number please.

DarthMaul9123
maul is by far the coolest then there is vader and then there is revan , then there is malak, then there is sids, then in all ultra last place is dooku!

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Good one, Raz!

Huh?

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Huh?

He was talking to Razielim I believe.

PurpleSaber
Count Dooku was quite smart...... so i would rank him 3rd. But only 1ppl in the entire galxy to be able to destroy a planet. Nihilus was the only one. Therefore he wins
Naga Sadow blew up a star.

jollyjim311
With his ship.

PurpleSaber
No, you see him close his hand and this bluish light appears and the star blows up. Also ships weren't that powerful, an SSD couldn't blow up a star.

jollyjim311
Didn't he channel his power into his ship?

PurpleSaber
I don't think so.

jollyjim311
Good for you. So, Sidious uses a force storm, Kun uses an amulet blast, Sadow blows the hell out of everything, and no one wins. That's how the Sith are. Everyone dies. Maul's body is just as charred as Ragnos'.

Razielim
I'm inclined to think he did. He was in a ship (probably his) when he did this feat. His ship was just a bigass chunk of Sith alchemy. Sith alchemy is known to amplify your own powers.

Decay
i thought when sidious contacted the ancient sith they said he was the most powerful sith that had lived. if not, my mistake. its been a while since i read de and i remember someone else talking about t not that long ago. the main reason i said sidious is not becuase i think he could go head to head and defeat the others, but becuase he checks his pride at the door when he needs to, and does what has to be done to win.

although i cant see him being left alone, i can see him targeting alot of lesser opponents, and trying to rally some to help him take on the bigger names, only to stab them all in the back. im not arguing for him just becauase i thought he was supposedly the greatest sith ever but becuase other sith are aggressive and prefer to lead from the front, and take out enemies with their own sabers.

sidious might have only killed a handful of jedi in his life, but he was responcible for their destruction. same with this i think. but some of the eu sith have crazy powers and stuff so i really cant say im backing sidious 100%. he is the only one to have achieved his, and the siths final goal of ruling the galaxy, so i think he knows how to get stuff done.

Deception
Remember there is no ganging up in this fight, which means that everyone will fight everyone, and considering what Jolly said, it can be true that noone wins simply because Sidious's force storm and the Ancient Siths Power are enough to destroy everything.

Deception
Doubtful, Palp could do the same.

Sidious wasn't a wound in the Force, he wouldn't be able to drain a planet of Force Sensitives, also we don't even know if there was a way to counter it and if there was only the Ancient Sith would know of it.

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by Razielim
Yeah. Sucks Byss like crazy.

... No one gets it ? ;_;

HEy I get it! Woot!

Deception
lol..your fast /sarcasm

mikester
WERE IS DARTH NIHILUS!!!!!!!!!!!

mikester
he would suck the power out of everybody....... even if i dosent work, they get weak and he can just stab them....................!!!!!!

Lightsnake
Palpatine is described as a black hole, devouring darkness and an 'event horizon' in the Force.

And considering Palp knew all and more of what the Ancients did...

Rampant ox
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
maul is by far the coolest then there is vader and then there is revan , then there is malak, then there is sids, then in all ultra last place is dooku!

pfffffft. How can Maul be the coolest one there when he only says about three lines throughtout the entire ONE movie he was in. "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge". That is probably the most constructive thing he says but yet it is only half right anyway. Dooku on the other hand has political influence, charisma, elegance, and more skill than Maul ever had or ever would have.

DarthSaboteur
pfffffft. How can Maul be the coolest one there when he only says about three lines throughtout the entire ONE movie he was in. "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge". That is probably the most constructive thing he says but yet it is only half right anyway. Dooku on the other hand has political influence, charisma, elegance, and more skill than Maul ever had or ever would have. Rampant, you do recall that this is a free-for-all, right?

And Lightsnake, could you please tell us what book and page the part with Palpatine being described as a black hole comes from? I know where the whole event horizon stuff is, but not that.

Great Vengeance
Luke wins.

Deception
LOL...there is no Luke here

Deception
Palpatine is described as a black hole, devouring darkness and an 'event horizon' in the Force.

And considering Palp knew all and more of what the Ancients did...

It is still doubtful that Sidious knew every single technique, many would've served him to the extent he wouldn't need Luke.

Apart from the summary at the DE sourcebooks is there anything else that supports such an absurd claim?

Considering Korriban was looted well before Sidious time and many of the knowledge from it was lost, considering Malachor V was destroyed which itself held a substantial amount of Ancient Sith knowledge, considering Ossus had storehouses of knowledge demolished during Exar Kun's War.

Logic dictates that Sidious could not have accessed so much knowledge, logic also dictates that Sidious over the course of 20 years could not have learned thousands of years of knowledge.

Simply because it did not state which era does not mean it is definitely counted from the Ancient Sith's time.

It might've been from Ruusan, it might've been from the Ancient Sith....

We simply do not know. Just like you argued that we claimed Ragnos was the strongest because of the quote "Marka Ragnos THE Dark Lord of the Sith, The most powerful of the most powerful." Likewise the quote did not state specifically which era, however you would love to assume it only dealt with the Ancient Sith's time, and it would also love to assume that Sidious knew everything from a quote just as vague.

If i am wrong, however scan the section where your quote/summary is taken from.

PurpleSaber
Yeah Sids definitely didn't know "all and more" of what the ancients knew. Don't make ridiculous statements with no backing.

Lightsnake
Logic may dictate, but canon dictates otherwise. And what the HELL is vague about knowing everything known, previously unknown and forgotten?

I'm getting tired of continuously posting that. Your logic dictates one way, the continuity dictates otherwise

And Sadow used his ship for the stars

Motoko Sama
And I suppose Nihilus wouldn't just devour Sidious and the rest?

Starwalker
Either Nihilus or Sidious. If Sidious has no way to counter Nihilus's absorbtion then I'd say Nihilus would take it but, I believe the New Essential Chronology describes Sidious as either the most powerful Sith Lord or the Greatest Sith Lord (not sure which) so if he somehow blocked Nihilus's power I think he would take it.

However blocking the power is admittedly somewhat unlikely.

jollyjim311
Who ever shoots first, Nihilus with his force drain or Sidious with his storm.

jollyjim311
I counted Sadow out because he used his ship, not his own power, to blow up the star.

mikester
Nihlus wins because sidious force storm is stoppable. all u have to do is force it back at them. to my knowledge, no one can block force drain
ALSO!!! Darth Nihilus is 1 of 4 jedi/sith who is a wound in the force

DarthMaul9123
ahh, but the exile used force drain against him, so the exile is the greatest force user ever IMO

DarthMaul9123
Darth maul because he is uber!!!!!!

darthnuman
Nihilus rocks.

foofightermax
how do we even know if nihilus can do the drain on everyone in a heart beat? thats kinda messed up.

Starwalker
I vaguely remember him trying it on the Exile and it weakening him due to the Exile being a wound.

Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Darth maul because he is uber!!!!!!

I disagree, if you ask me Darth Maul would likely be one of the first to fall given that while he's skilled with a saber I haven't seen any Force Use from him that impresses me.

mikester
ur rite. I changed my mind and decided VADER ( without suit)

DarthSaboteur
ur rite. I changed my mind and decided VADER ( without suit) Pre-suit Vader in a one-on-one would fall to these people:
RotS/DE Sidious
Darth Revan
Exar Kun
Naga Sadow
Marka Ragnos
Darth Nihilus
Darth Sion
Darth Traya
Ludo Kreesh
Tulak Hord(but all we have is a quote on him)
Freedon Nadd

Motoko Sama
Darth Maul would definitely not be "one of the first", I mean it's impossible to say who will die in the beginning, and the like - but because he hasn't shown you anything impressive he'll die? He sure didn't need anything to take down Qui-Gon. On top of that, his Force resistance, and pain threshold would seem to be quite high considering we see him withstand Force lightning, and the like.

Maul will die, but I doubt he'd be taken out quickly.

Razielim
Really... I can't name more than 3 Sith lords weaker.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
Darth Maul would definitely not be "one of the first", I mean it's impossible to say who will die in the beginning, and the like - but because he hasn't shown you anything impressive he'll die? He sure didn't need anything to take down Qui-Gon. On top of that, his Force resistance, and pain threshold would seem to be quite high considering we see him withstand Force lightning, and the like.

Maul will die, but I doubt he'd be taken out quickly. Can you actually describe how he'd last as long as you put it against all the others. Just 'cause he took down Qui-Gon doesn't place him high on a list.

jollyjim311
Then you need to learn how to read.

Anyway, it's debatable weather Pre-Suit Vader would lose to some of those people (I have my eye on Sion, Revan, and despite popular belief, Naga, Kreshh, and, because no one knows about him, Ragnos).

Razielim
I think Anakin can beat Sion in a saber fight.

But really, he'd be force ****ed by Sadow.

Tangible God
Likely.

jollyjim311
What exactly has Sadow done?

Used his ship to blow up a star? Big deal. Threw some random crap around like any Jedi from the PT can do. So? What has he shown you that he hasn't shown me? Because, he doesn't seem to completely outclass everyone as you may believe.

Razielim
Ludo Kressh, someone Sadow's equal, crushed these huge Sith statues to pieces with a wave of his hand. This debris was far larger than Dooku's, or Vader's. And he doesn't toss it, he crushes it.

Sadow created billions of illusions with his mind.

And we've seen Anakin... choke his wife! *applause*

Seriously, he is force ****ed. And I think really highly of Anakin.

Deception
Logic may dictate, but canon dictates otherwise. And what the HELL is vague about knowing everything known, previously unknown and forgotten?

I'm getting tired of continuously posting that. Your logic dictates one way, the continuity dictates otherwise

And Sadow used his ship for the stars

And what the hell is vague about the THE Dark Lord of the Sith, The MOST powerful of the most powerful, note that it was written after DE and a fair bit of NJO, so it didn't state the specific era why question it?

If you intend to use that quote fine, but unless you are able to refute the same Ragnos quote, without contradicting yourself then you win.

Note that you can't simply assume for one character, you assume its for Ragnos and only in his era, but you don't consider that the same thing could apply for for All known, forgetten and previously unknown?

When did they start the timeline? Ruusan? Just because it didn't the state the era doesnt mean otherwise, so unless you want to agree with Ragnos being the most powerful and Sidious knowing every last technique....

Deception
Originally posted by Starwalker
Either Nihilus or Sidious. If Sidious has no way to counter Nihilus's absorbtion then I'd say Nihilus would take it but, I believe the New Essential Chronology describes Sidious as either the most powerful Sith Lord or the Greatest Sith Lord (not sure which) so if he somehow blocked Nihilus's power I think he would take it.

However blocking the power is admittedly somewhat unlikely.

Nihilus learnt of the Ancient Sith so logically you can assume they have a defense for it, thus making Ragnos and Sadow contenders.

Both Sadow and Ragnos are able to take down Sidious.

darthnuman
'Marka Ragnos ruled the galaxy with an iron fist. He was the Dark Lord of the Sith -- the most powerful of the most powerful. But now he is dead. And two innocent hyperspace explorers, Gav and Jori Daragon, may follow suit if they get caught between the warring factions hoping to fill the Dark Lord void.'

This is exactly what Anderson said. Anybody with half a brain would know that this quote refers to Ragnos being the most powerful up until the time of his funeral.

Tangible God
Originally posted by darthnuman
'Marka Ragnos ruled the galaxy with an iron fist. He was the Dark Lord of the Sith -- the most powerful of the most powerful. But now he is dead. And two innocent hyperspace explorers, Gav and Jori Daragon, may follow suit if they get caught between the warring factions hoping to fill the Dark Lord void.'

This is exactly what Anderson said. Anybody with half a brain would know that this quote refers to Ragnos being the most powerful up until the time of his funeral. Do you mid explaining why, exactly?

PurpleSaber
Because that is what KJA said. Why is it so hard to believe that Ragnos is the best?

Razielim
It's not hard to believe; in fact I thought it was pretty damn clear when I read the comics. At least, in the Ancient Sith Empire.

It is just that people don't want to believe that a minor character barely mentioned in one or two sources is more powerful than the other Sith.

Honestly. He was the undefeated head of a violently competitive race of Sith with a vast knowledge base on Sith magic and a terrifying understanding of the Dark Side. They lived for centuries. Ragnos himself posessed a terrible grasp of the Dark Side and immense physical strength. We sure as hell don't know much about him, but damn... Given his reputation, his era, his race and his age, I'm inclined to say he is a mighty one. I personally think him to be the mightiest.

l0rd?

DarthSaboteur

l0rd?
I take it you haven't read 'The True Power Chronicles'. Tulak is basically the product of the strongest ever dark jedi and the second strongest ever sith.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by l0rd?
I take it you haven't read 'The True Power Chronicles'. Tulak is basically the product of the strongest ever dark jedi and the second strongest ever sith.

I ran "The True Power Chronicles" through Google and got NOTHING. BS.

DarthSaboteur
I take it you haven't read 'The True Power Chronicles'. Tulak is basically the product of the strongest ever dark jedi and the second strongest ever sith. http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/KMC%20Forum%20Pics/chronofKMCfoolishness.jpg
Now, "l0rd?", stop talking out of your ass or GTFO. Thanks.

l0rd?
Dude just because you are unaware of the source material, that doesn't mean that you can question. Now why don't you read it before flaming me for referring to it.

DarthSaboteur
But you see, you're stating a non-existant source. And if your souce was real, Janus would've found it. Now seriously, stop lying and start making statements with actual proof.

Null ARC Avis
are you retarded? it doesn't exist. i also googled it. I got NOTHING!

Janus Marius
Dude just because you are unaware of the source material, that doesn't mean that you can question. Now why don't you read it before flaming me for referring to it.

Because it DOESN'T EXIST.

So unless you can provide a link to something showing it clearly exists, STFU and GTFO.

l0rd?
FULL OF CRAP! - REX

DarthSaboteur
There are no expansion packs for KotOR, that's a known fact. Stop talking out of your ass and take Janus' advice, please.

Janus Marius
1. You have not provided this source material you claim. At all. And Google yields NOTHING.

2. What OFFICIAL expansion pack are you talking about? Links?

3. Try proving up. No one takes you seriously because you can't provide anything.

l0rd?
Just go to your local video games store and you should be able to find it.

Janus Marius
Just go to your local video games store and you should be able to find it.

WTF, you think I don't already do that or something? How ignorant do you think we are? Don't be stupid. Prove up or shut up.

l0rd?
You clearly are 'ignorant'.

DarthSaboteur
Just go to your local video games store and you should be able to find it. Not going to waste my time on a scavenger hunt that isn't gonna give me any rewards just because a n00b told me to. And just as a reminder: prove up or shut up.

You clearly are 'ignorant'. No, because no one else is citing claims about nonexistent sources, then having the audacity to tell us to waste our time on a scavenger hunt.

l0rd?
Erm have you played jedi knight:jedi academy?

Janus Marius
* To self* You clearly are 'ignorant'.

Don't be so harsh.

Null ARC Avis
lol

l0rd?
I just reported you. False quoting is against the rules.

DarthSaboteur
Erm have you played jedi knight:jedi academy? Of course I have, and the plot is about a young Jedi Knight being trained whilst fighting a Sith-wannabe and her cult of Dark Jedi who are trying to ressurect the long dead Marka Ragnos. And that game holds no reference to Tulak Hord, now STFU and GTFO.

Janus Marius
I just reported you. False quoting is against the rules.

False quoting is against the rules? Where? I doubt you could cite the rules, seeing as you can't cite any of your imaginary sources.

l0rd?
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
Of course I have, and the plot is about a young Jedi Knight being trained whilst fighting a Sith-wannabe and her cult of Dark Jedi who are trying to ressurect the long dead Marka Ragnos. And that game holds no reference to Tulak Hord, now STFU and GTFO.

There are a number of references to Ajunta Pall as well as Tulak Hord.

DarthSaboteur
No, there aren't. And in fact, show me a game quote where it says as such.

l0rd?
"Tulak Hord was the warrior of all warriors ."

DarthSaboteur
"Tulak Hord was the warrior of all warriors ." Source of citation, please.

Janus Marius
"Tulak Hord was the warrior of all warriors ."

Nice. Now can we have an actual quote, and specifically from where? I have the game and I don't recall that at all.

l0rd?
It was on his tomb.

DarthSaboteur
What tomb? The only explorable tombs were the one with the ancient Jedi Master and Marka Ragnos, and all the other tombs on Korriban weren't open-able at all, you could only go through Ragnos' tomb at the endgame.

l0rd?
Clearly you were only able to go through Ragnos' tomb.

DarthMaul9123
In KOTOR Kreia tells you about the tombs and i just replayed that level and at tulak hord she says nothing of the sort

Motoko Sama
Clearly you were only able to go through Ragnos' tomb.

Lol.

But, wasn't KOTOR the first to introduce Tulak Hord anyways? WTF are you talking about, fool.

l0rd?
'The True Power Chronicles'.

DarthSaboteur
'The True Power Chronichles'. Non-existant and non-canon source, try again.

Null ARC Avis
Does not exist!

Ushgarak
Please do not alter people's quotes in that fashion. Doing so is a simple attack on another member and it not permitted.

Janus Marius
l0rd: You are ignorant.

Me: *Changes quote so that he's saying it to himself*

Ush: Don't change quotes.

Uh, seriously wtf? HE made the insult. I rebutted. How is it that me altering a quote that was made to insult me somehow more incriminating then him insulting me? Ridiculous.

l0rd?
Err Janus you had just told me to stfu and gtfo, so seriously don't act like I am in more of the wrong then you are.

Null ARC Avis
you should STFU and GTFO because you spill worthless bull from your @$$.

l0rd?
Reported Avis.

Janus Marius
Err Janus you had just told me to stfu and gtfo, so seriously don't act like I am in more of the wrong then you are.

Oh, I'm not. But his big stink is changing quotes which were already insultive... because they're insultive. That's not only frivolous, but it's one sided.

Personally, I don't care what you say about me, I can live through that. But this "Don't change quotes" rule is pretty new to me. Don't see it on the official rules at all.

l0rd?
Well you do kind of have a point there.

Null ARC Avis
Reported Avis. truth hurts eh?

Ushgarak
Well, you can see it as told to you by me, and not for the first time other, I believe.

If you want to argue with someone without crosisng the line, fine, but don't bugger around with their quotes.

Avis, don't lose the plot. You know that's bashing. Cut it out.

Null ARC Avis
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Avis, don't lose the plot. You know that's bashing. Cut it out. Huh?

Janus Marius
Meh, alright whatever. Not gonna haggle it. Changing quotes is hardly that effective anyways.

l0rd?
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
you should STFU and GTFO because you spill worthless bull from your @$$.

That is bashing Avis. Now seriously I have done nothing to warrant that kind of treatment so can we please go back on topic.

DarthMaul9123
im contemplating who is a bigger ******************************************** you or numan

Null ARC Avis
That is bashing Avis. Now seriously I have done nothing to warrant that kind of treatment so can we please go back on topic. you are, well, i will leave it to carlos mancia to decide that.

Captain REX
I'm just going to close this. I'm on zero-tolerance for all threads in the SWVs.

Warnings to DarthMaul9123, l0rd?, and Null ARC Avis for bashing.

And l0rd?, you need to calm the hell down and stop whoring the Report button and inciting the incidents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.