Making a Custom Hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
1) create the best superhero w/ powers out of these possible combinations from the power pool. Give him/her a name and if possible a short bio
2) designate their rogues gallery from existing enemies within DCU, MU and other comic companies.

Explanation:

This is a ratio credit system. Each power has a amount of credit that you can distribute through each powers. Each person has 7 credits that could be spent in powers. It's uses is unlimited unless states otherwise.

Powers Section
Powers Section

Superstrength 1 - 10 tons range 1 credits

Superstrength 2 - 30 tons range 2 credits

Superstrength 3 - 50 tons range 3 credits

Superstrength 4 - 70 tons range 4 credits

Superstrenght 5 - 100 tons range 5 credits

TP low level - (able to read minds, project hallucinations and influence/control any non TP whose has below EXP2 experience.
2 credits

TP mid level - (able to read minds, project hallucinations, use mind-numbing psibolts, shut the mind off anyone below EXP1 with no TP powers and influence/control any non TP and dominate any low level TP. 2 credits

TP high level - (able to read minds, project hallucinations, use mind-numbing psi-bolts, shut the mind off anyone below EXP2 with non TP and level 1 TP. Influence/control any non TP and and also dominate low and mid level telepaths. 3 credits

TK low level - (able to lift/grab/levitate up to 5 tons in the air) 1 credits

TK mid level - (able to lift/grab/levitate up to 20 tons in the air) 2 credits

TK high level - (able to lift/grab/levitate up to 40 tons in the air) 3 credits

Superspeed 1- max speed mach-1 2 credits

Superspeed 2 - speed of light - 4 credits

Teleportation - The Hero gains Teleportation by moving through his own pocket reality. 5 km max range. 3 credits

Techorapport - ability to control machines, tech 2 credits

Precog1 - up to 1 hr in the future max 1 credits

Precog2 - up to 5 hrs in the future max 3 credits

Shapeshifting - must need to see person to copy. Able to copy powers. Last 1 hr max 2 Credits

Flexibility powers - Mister Fanstastic's powers that can only be punctured by a 20+ ton force 3 credits

elemental manipulation Fire - can't be hurt by fire and can control it wiht 50 ft. max distance and also must see fire to control. can shoot flames 3 credits

elemental manipulation Water - Can control water, Moisture and Ice but needs to see it and only about 50 ft. max distance. immune to frost but can drown 2 credits

elemental manipulation Wind - Can control the winds(can't fly like storm though). Max distance 1 km 2 credits

elemental lighting Manipulation - Can control lighting and elec. up to 50 ft max distance. Can't be electrecuted. Can shoot bolts. 3 credits

elemental Rock/Stones Manipulation - Can control the ground, terrain etc. up to 1km max distance. 2 credits

Energy projection Attack1 - power to shoot concussive energy. Maximum force up 500 pounds per square inch over 100 ft distance and 6 ft wide. 3 credits

Energy projection Attack2 - power to shoot concussive energy. Maximum force up 5 tons per square inch over 100 ft distance and 6 ft wide and has a temperature of about 7000 celsius. 3 credits

Sound attacks - high level sonic attacks 3 credits

Flight 1 - 200 mph max speed 1 credit

Flight 1 - 400 mph max speed 2 credit

Flight 3 - 760 mph (MACH 1)max speed 3 credits

Energy shield projection1 - max power, can handle about 30 ton pressure against it. Continuosly drains Energy 2 credits

Energy shield projection2 - max power, can handle about 60 ton pressure against it. Continuosly drains Energy 2 credits

Energy shield projection3 - max power, can handle about 90 ton pressure against it. Continuosly drains Energy 2 credits

Transmutation 1 - manipulate non-organic matter up to a 20 ft high 20 ft wide object 4 credits

Transmutation 2 - manipulate non-organic matter up to a 20 ft high 20 ft wide object 5 credits

Metal Skin - Colossus's living metal skin w/o strenght 3 credits

Adamantium laced Skeleton - w/o claws though 3 credits

Healing factor - Current Wolverine's Healing Factor 3 credits

Intangibility - Shadowcat's powers 3 credits

Density powers - Vision's powers - 4 credits

water breathing - infinite duration - 1 credit

heigthened senses - Wolverine and Sabretooth's senses - 1 credit

Super senses - Superman's senses 2 credits

X ray vision - for those perverts like Supes 2 credits

Magnetic Forces manipulation powers - polaris level 4 credits

Light Manipulation - Like Dr. Light 4 Credits

Radar Sense - (you will be a blind character in exchange for DD's radar sense ) 1 Credit

Invisibility - max time limit 1 hr. 3 Credits

Mimic - Mimic's power max time limit though would be 1 hr usage - 3
Credits

Weather manipulationn - Storm's powers minus the flying 4 Credits

Size Manipulation1 - Similar to the effect of Pym particles except to grow bigger. Max Size 70 ft tall - 3 Credits

Size Manipulation2 - Similar to the effect of Atom's suit. Max Size as big as a grain of sand - 1 Credits

Duplication/multiplication - up to 20 duplicates max. Duplicates don't have the power to duplicate themselves. No effect to the original if the Duplicates get killed but it may take about 2 minutes more to duplicate another one- 3 Credits

Heat vision - max heat same as superman. Max distance 1 km and 4 ft wide - 3 Credits

Optic blast - power to shoot concussive energy. Maximum force up 500 pounds per square inch over 1 km distance and 4 ft wide. - 2 Credits

Power drain 1 - ability to drain Life energy by means of touch and transfers it to the user. The host is weakened from the amount of energy transfers to the user. So if the host has 10 tons strenght, it gets subracted by the amount of strenght that was taken away. This power adds about 200 lbs. strenght limit for every second duration of touch - 1 Credit

Vampiric Power drain 2 - ability to drain Life energy by means of touch and transfers it to the user as well as temporarily copying the host powers. The user retains the powers for about 1 minute. The host is weakened from the amount of energy transfers to the user. So if the host has 10 tons strenght, it gets subracted by the amount of strenght that was taken away and the user also copies the host's other powers. This power adds about 800 lbs. to the user's strenght limit for every second duration of touch - 3 Credit

Spider-sense - Similar to spiderman. 1 credit

Spider-man Reflexes and Agility Combo - as fast as Spider-man's reflexes and agility in a neat package 1 Credit

Energy Reflection - Reflects Electricity and Energy based attacks 2 Credits

Kinetic Charge - Gambit's powers; works on objects and people alike
2 Credits

Energy absorption - absorbs any energy based attack upon contact to
body and increases strenght by about 300 lbs. to strenght limit and adds to his overall speed by 10 km/h everytime a blast is absorbed - 2 Credits

Probability control - Subconcious ability to alter probability. Works
involuntarily - 1 credit

Wall Crawling - Nighcrawlers and Spidey's ability - 1 credit

Fear Gas - Fear Gas emanates from the hands very quickly, multiples fear
inducing effect. 10 ft. Radius max - 2 Credits

Paralyzing ray - An opticblast-like projectile that paralyzes completely opponent. 50 ft. max distance and a feet wide. Maximum duration 1 minute - 2 Credits

RESSURECTION - like Gill but can only be used once a day 4 credits

IMMORTALITY- like the Highlander w/ the decapitation weakness. Regenerates body parts except the head of course 4 credits

diabloman
like anyone is gonna respond to this. u waisted your time there pal putting all that

Sixth_Winged
Not really, i cut and pasted it from a thread i made a year ago. i was just bored so i decided to put these here.

Tron
You put it in the wrong forum.

This is probably more suited for the RPG Forum, but I'll put it in the Comic Book Forum unless Digi or Paola decide diferent.

Creshosk
Only 7 credits? Hell I need 34 just to make mine...

H. S. 6
Holy hell.

I am not reading all that. erm

freezedoom
I can't believe he could write all that
in one reply.

Magee
Yea 5 mins at a keyboard is a lot of work.

Name: WhiteLighter

Powers: Superstrength 3 - 50 tons range 3 credits

SuperSpeed 3 - Mach 10 or below 3 credits (Just made this one up lol)

Power drain 1 - ability to drain Life energy by means of touch and transfers it to the user. The host is weakened from the amount of energy transfers to the user. So if the host has 10 tons strenght, it gets subracted by the amount of strenght that was taken away. This power adds about 200 lbs. strenght limit for every second duration of touch - 1 Credit

To tired to make a bio or anything but there you go, yea i know its rather bland but whatever. wink

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Creshosk
Only 7 credits? Hell I need 34 just to make mine...

That'd be too cheap and would make your character nigh unbeatable smile. I think 7 is balanced enough.

Anyway, this is mine:

Killer Spec

Size Manipulation2 - Similar to the effect of Atom's suit. Max Size as big as a grain of sand - 1 Credit

Duplication/multiplication - up to 20 duplicates max. Duplicates don't have the power to duplicate themselves. No effect to the original if the

Duplicates get killed but it may take about 2 minutes more to duplicate another one- 3 Credits

Kinetic Charge - Gambit's powers; works on objects and people alike
2 Credits

Flight 1 - 200 mph max speed 1 credit

Psyquis52
The Impossible

Superstrength 2 - 30 tons range 2 credits

Precog1 - up to 1 hr in the future max 1 credits

heigthened senses - Wolverine and Sabretooth's senses - 1 credit

Spider-sense - Similar to spiderman. 1 credit

Spider-man Reflexes and Agility Combo - as fast as Spider-man's reflexes and agility in a neat package 1 Credit

Probability control - Subconcious ability to alter probability. Works
involuntarily - 1 credit

Mild-mannerd Scott Rogers was a useless assistant at a local antique store. The only thing he excelled at was antiquing. He knew the price and date of every antique in the store. Until one day he came upon an old medallion that he did not recall. He read the incantation that stated (in another language) He who reads this will become the definition of Impossible. The medallion then glowed a sickly glow and his body and senses were transformed. Now he fights crime in a stupid outfit annoying criminals around the world because he's so dang hard to hit. He's just so *@#$ing impossible to hit.

Enemies - Joker, Riddler, Doctor Octopus, Kingpin, Deathstroke, Bullseye, Deadshot, and the dreaded Big Wheel!

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
That'd be too cheap and would make your character nigh unbeatable smile. Well maybe if set up that way. But mine wouldn't be unbeatable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.