The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calvs
Ya, Strictly social...don't bring your BS in here..

Jonathan Mark
*waits for it to get shut down...*

Dude only mods can make social threads in forums like this one.

calvs
This thread makes more sense than all the other threads in this forum..

General Kon-El
why was the original thread deleted anyways?

calvs
Who cares..Lets socialize..

Agent Krueger
*Vandalizes*

Word: KRUEGER AND NOOBS PWNS ALL!

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by calvs
This thread makes more sense than all the other threads in this forum..
You just defeated yourself... since by this logic we might as well close this forum down (a very good idea if you ask me)

What makes sense and what the rules are, are two different things Calvin.

Mysterious Man
Yup,this thread and this forum is basically crap.

darthsith19
Then leave.

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by darthsith19
Then leave.

Pwnd...

Nactous
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
*waits for it to get shut down...*

Dude only mods can make social threads in forums like this one.
Wrong

Nactous
Hell, I got bithched at for having one in the EU, and this thread is just as Star Wars, why cant he have a two if there shouldnt be a one to begin with.

Mysterious Man
Then leave. I will when I feel like it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Razielim
Getting a post in!

Blaxican Style
Hm...I dont think anyone cares really. Though Im not sure if any Mods have seen this yet. But I think that we should have 1 thread that will stay on top forever for people to generaly just chat...away from the OTF forum, that place sucks.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Razielim
Getting a post in!

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Hm...I dont think anyone cares really. Though Im not sure if any Mods have seen this yet. But I think that we should have 1 thread that will stay on top forever for people to generaly just chat...away from the OTF forum, that place sucks. Agreed,REX already sent in a request to Raz for the closure of SW Versus Forum. wink And the OTF does indeed suck.

Darth_Glentract
Why was the first Battle Bar gotten rid of?

Blaxican Style
The bashingness got out of hand.

Mysterious Man
According to REX in his PM to me,it was because this forum was getting nowhere aswell as that topic.

Blaxican Style
What topic? it was an off topic thread no expression

Mysterious Man
Yeah but members were bashing other members,it WAS getting nowhere.

jollyjim311
The times are a-changin'. No more Janus, Tdtd, IKC, and minimal Fanus. What to do, what to do? naughty (Don't know what that is, but I liked it.)

Mysterious Man
You forgot Sorgo. wink

PurpleSaber
Yeah, what's happening to this forum. Sorgo got banned, tdtd got banned, Janus left, Fishy left, I haven't seen Illustrious for a while, and I haven't seen IKC for a while either. This forum is overrun by newbs who insult older members...damn.

Whatever, but I still don't want the SW Versus forum closed. That would suck.

Blaxican Style
Meh, that doesn't really bother me, I take insultsa from older memebrs and noobs alike, so getting their feeligns hrt and leavign sounds pansyish to me. What bothers me is Janus' leaving. he brought life to t3h forum.

Ah well.

PurpleSaber
Its not about "getting your feelings hurt" its just annoying.

jollyjim311
Yeah, as much as Sorgo, Janus, IKC, and Co. can tick you off, they kept the lil' 'uns in check. We can't let their synchronised leaving get to us though, that's what they want. We have to fill their rolls, I guess.

Admiral Akbar
Yes, we will become the powerhouses in this forum for all the newbs that join in the future.

PurpleSaber
Damnit! I just noticed Nai got banned too. He was my hero.

Jonathan Mark
Not all of us oldies have left just yet... I'm still around although I doubt I'll be hanging around here. I spend more time at the OTF.

jollyjim311
Well, I guess that generation is simply over, kind of depressing, oh well. I'll get more of a life and not care so much. Warning to all newbies: KMC is a pastime, not a life!

PurpleSaber
We still have you and Faunus and Rex.

jollyjim311
Me? I'm not really hip wit' dat crowd, I've just been here a long time and I know a few things about a few things. But yeah, Fanus and Rex are always good to have around.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Me? I'm not really hip wit' dat crowd, I've just been here a long time and I know a few things about a few things. But yeah, Fanus and Rex are always good to have around.
I was here before Janus... (different username, long story don't ask) and I remember when there wasn't even a vs forum.

jollyjim311
Aren't you special? Moving on, how is everyone?

Razielim
I'm good. How are you all?

Darth_Glentract
Nai got banned? WTF? Why?

Mysterious Man
Not all of us oldies have left just yet... I'm still around although I doubt I'll be hanging around here. I spend more time at the OTF. I was here back in 2003,but lost my password in between 04 and 05, and left,thats why I created this account.I was here when there wasn't even a VS forum.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
I was here back in 2003,but lost my password in between 04 and 05, and left,thats why I created this account.I was here when there wasn't even a VS forum.
Damn that's awhile ago...

I only joined January 05.

Mysterious Man
Yeah,it was ,wasn't it?Too bad I lost my password,otherwise I could call everyone here(except REX,you,and Motoko) n00bs.laughing out loud

Blaxican Style
*sniff*

I joined in like Januray of thsi year...Ima n00b!

Anyway on to buisness I call the roel of being the senior member whose impartial to most arguments, but still a smartass. Jolly Jim can take Nai's place, and uh...thats it.

Mysterious Man
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MELLO/14902~Anakin-and-Darth-Vader-Posters.jpg
"This will be a day long remembered.It has seen the end of Nai,and it will soon see the end of Antedilluvians."
Looks like Ush is conducting an Antedilluvian Purge,to me.

DarthMaul9123
i joined july of 05

DarthSaboteur
I've lurked since late-December, and joined just yesterday.

calvs
I'm atill here m8s..Even though I spend most of my time in the sig forum, you can always count on me to be here!

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MELLO/14902~Anakin-and-Darth-Vader-Posters.jpg
"This will be a day long remembered.It has seen the end of Nai,and it will soon see the end of Antedilluvians."
Looks like Ush is conducting an Antedilluvian Purge,to me.

Lol.

Great Vengeance
Im still here guys... I will accept your worship.

calvs
So looks like I'm your guys' bartender..no Rex?

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Nai got banned? WTF? Why?
No, he got a temp ban. All the guys who laughed at Sorgo insulting ush just got temp bans. Sorgo's was the only one that was permanent.

Oh, and I've been her elonger than anyone besides Rex and The Anomaly, if anyone cares. smile

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I was actually talking to Veneficious.

calvs
No, he got a temp ban. All the guys who laughed at Sorgo insulting ush just got temp bans. Sorgo's was the only one that was permanent.

Oh, and I've been her elonger than anyone besides Rex and The Anomaly, if anyone cares. smile
May 23 2005 eh?

PurpleSaber
I joined a couple months ago.

Jonathan Mark

*ahem*

DE Luke
*ahem* *ahem*Here too,just because I rejoined,doesn't make me a n00b. wink

BTW Hey Jon,how goes the sig making? smile

DarthMaul9123
calvs did you used to be DE calvin? or no

DE Luke
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
calvs did you used to be DE calvin? or no Yep,that was his first username. wink

DarthMaul9123
well i left this website for several weeks mainly because, well if you have red some threads from august till september or whatever thats when i was the worst, but the elders or this forum have known that since i joined me and janus have been fighting each other, it started when i told him i knew dantheman, but then he got restricted so he couldn't help hold the peace(dantheman a peacekeeper would make people laugh back then)

DE Luke
I still wish Darth L. Dipsit was here,the man had the patience of a saint.And like Jon said,I'd swear on a stack of bibles ,he was Jesus incarnate.laughing out loud

DarthMaul9123
oh man all the people who made this website mean something to me are gone, and rex has turned against me...

darthsith19
*ahem*
Sorry, besides you, too.

Originally posted by DE Luke
*ahem*Here too,just because I rejoined,doesn't make me a n00b. wink
What the hell's up with rejoining? So you guys got banned and snuck back on? Who did you used to be, DE Luke?

DE Luke
First,I didn't get banned,read my other post roll eyes (sarcastic),I left between 04-05 and I lost my password(I also changed my email Address in between those years),so I had to rejoin.And it's been so long I can't even remember.

DarthMaul9123
how do u just change your name, like jonathan mark used to be darth revan then veneficus and many more, but his posts would change, like his name and picture would change y' know what i mean?

darthsith19
How can you forget your username?

DarthSaboteur
You get lazy, that's how.

DE Luke
How can you forget your username? Let's see,back then I had to work on my Masters Degree,work a job to pay my apartment bills,keep up on my homework my professors would assign me.I had very little time to waste back then,I had to remember answers to questions on the tests,and be sure not to fall asleep at work at the same time.I had more important things to remember than a username and password on a forum.And I do have a life outside of a computer, you know.

Blaxican Style
And I do have a life outside of a computer, you know.

Dont we all roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthSaboteur
Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Dont we all roll eyes (sarcastic) Yes, but the type of lives we lead is a diffrent matter entirely.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
Yes, but the type of lives we lead is a diffrent matter entirely.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Indeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthSaboteur
And that's exactly why I have good grammar and spelling. Because of this evil little thing in my life called school. Good thing it's over now.

Blaxican Style

DarthSaboteur
You little wanker.

Blaxican Style
You little wanker.

DarthSaboteur
You can stop saying that now.

Blaxican Style
You can stop saying that now.

Indeed ... Happy Dance

DarthSaboteur
Blaxican, if I manage to make it through tomorrow and we ever meet, you're buying me the tequila. Understood?(This is assuming we meet 20 something years from now)

calvs
Yep,that was his first username. wink My second. My First Was calvin44..

calvs
Blaxican, if I manage to make it through tomorrow and we ever meet, you're buying me the tequila. Understood?(This is assuming we meet 20 something years from now)
Are you in the 0-12 months age group?

Deception
What happened to the original Battle of the Bar?

Admiral Akbar
Wiped.

I've been here since 2003-2004. I've been looking at this site since 2002

darthsith19
Looking doesn't count. And DE Luke, you could have just gotten your username and password sent to you via e-mail if you forgot it.

DarthSaboteur
Are you in the 0-12 months age group? No, I probably just won't drink until I'm in my late 30's to early 40's. I just don't wanna have alcohol in the nearest quadrant of time. That and I'd try not doing it anyways.. no expression

DE Luke
Looking doesn't count. And DE Luke, you could have just gotten your username and password sent to you via e-mail if you forgot it. I told you,I changed my email address around that time when I got myself a new computer.I couldn't have it emailed to me so I just signed up again,I forgot what my old account name was. wink

@calvs:My mistakewink

darthnuman
Wow things sure have changed since I've been gone. What's up with all of the antediluvians getting banned? And what happened to the battle bar.

DarthMaul9123
heh...hehehe....hahhahah, well i'd tell you but...

darthnuman
Man I properly planned a huge argument against Ragnos that cannot be refuted. Are the bans temporary or permanent?

DarthMaul9123
hey um, who did u used to be and do you remember me? or are you new to this whole place, sorta

DarthSaboteur
And you just foil yourself just like that..

DarthMaul9123
wiat what?

DarthSaboteur
darthnuman = Numan. Numan = underage user. Underaged users aren't allowed on here, no matter how intelligent they might be. That and it's kind of against the law..

DarthMaul9123
oh that was the numan plague want it

DarthSaboteur
Yes it was, yes it was. Go lurking!

DarthMaul9123
yeah i was gone for most of that
yes but we must foil his evil plans!

DarthSaboteur
I reported him.

DarthMaul9123
me 3

foofightermax
wow this place looks neat. never been to a forum where they have one for star wars characters fighting. kickass!

DarthMaul9123
my friend, much to learn you still have....

calvs
WOW..This place sucks without Blax..

DarthSaboteur
No, it doesn't just suck, it blows.

KMC Dark Lord
WOW..This place sucks without Blax..

thx Calvin for finnaly admitting my greatness. And you to Sorgo. Such a change of heart wink

Deception
Originally posted by darthnuman
Man I properly planned a huge argument against Ragnos that cannot be refuted. Are the bans temporary or permanent?

Numan let Lightsnake argue that, he is a far more capable debator than you.

Wow, getting banned and spending hours on end researching to come up with another pathetic biased account, or what you define as an infallible argument.

Its permanent for you, despite having made a enormouse boast, which you can never fullfil you troll and you have attempted countless times to establish your opinion as fact.

Whatever you place upon these forums, unless thought by Lightsnake before, are going to be refuted with a simple word : Logic.

darthnuman
Hey Deception, one thing. You are NOT an antediluvian. You are not as good a debator as them and you are really not as smart as them so don't even try to call me a troll and get in a debate with me. You're not on my level. And if anybody WAS going to refute my arguments, it would not be you. So get a life Deception, or should I say TD and don't try and stat something out of nothing and something that you can't finish.

Motoko Sama
Hey Deception, one thing. You are NOT an antediluvian. You are not as good a debator as them and you are really not as smart as them so don't even try to call me a troll and get in a debate with me. You're not on my level. And if anybody WAS going to refute my arguments, it would not be you. So get a life Deception, or should I say TD and don't try and stat something out of nothing and something that you can't finish.

You don't even have a level. I don't think you got banned say about nine or ten times - including coming back with multiple usernames - for nothing. And, really - since when do you have to be an Antediluvian to be a good debater? I wasn't aware that was a prerequisite.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
You don't even have a level. I don't think you got banned say about three or four times (including coming back with multiple usernames) for nothing. And, really - since when do you have to be an Antediluvian to be a good debater? I wasn't aware that was a prerequisite.
He has been banned about nine or ten times now...

Motoko Sama
Edited then. I just can't keep count these days. stick out tongue

darthnuman
Originally posted by Motoko Sama
You don't even have a level. I don't think you got banned say about nine or ten times - including coming back with multiple usernames - for nothing. And, really - since when do you have to be an Antediluvian to be a good debater? I wasn't aware that was a prerequisite.

Did I say that you have to be an antediluvian to be a good debator? Fishy and lightsnake are probably the best debators here and they aren't antediluvians. Sorgo, Lord Darkstar and Traya are all antediluvians and they suck at debating. Please don't put words into mouth. My point was that I was challenging the antediluvians and then Deception is the one who wants a debate. He's not on my level and never will be. BTW you're just an idiot if you don't know that deception is TD.

Motoko Sama
You can't even spell "debater" properly, and you want to debate? Funny.

darthnuman
Please I'm basically the Anakin Skywalker of these forums.

Jonathan Mark
Please I'm basically the Anakin Skywalker of these forums.

Anakin was never known for his brains...

darthnuman
lol wassup my fellow antediluvian. Anyway I never had a problem with you Rayvann so I don't get why you've been hating.

Darth Avis
okay give me your Ragnos arguement right now.

darthnuman
Go to the thread I created in the lit section. But don't even try to refute it. I'm waiting for Faunus as he seems to be the only antediluvian that hasn't been banned.

DE Luke
Anakin was never known for his brains... ...and neither is Numan.

darthnuman
And you are?

DE Luke
The guy who lured you out into the open when you were using your 4th username sock.Now
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6911/leavetheinternet1hp.png

DarthSaboteur
The guy who lured you out into the open when you were using your 4th username sock.Now
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6911/leavetheinternet1hp.png Numan's pwnt.

darthnuman
No Mysterious Man. I know who you are you idiot. I was saying "And you are ?"

DarthSaboteur
And you're not an Antediluvian, Numan.

darthnuman
Well seeing as you're not Sorgo and you're not an antediluvian, it shouldn't really bother you now should it?

DE Luke
Idiot?Ha!I'm not the one who hasn't taken the hint that he's not welcome here,unlike you,who have been banned 11 times already(and about to be banned a 12th time) for being a troll and underage.No,the REAL idiot here is you,you're just too stupid enough not to see it.

DarthSaboteur
And seeing as I read the damned thread in the Off-Topic forum, I'd know something, right Numan?

EDIT: The Official Antediluvian Thread

Now get your head away from the rear end and stop being so annoying, Numan.

darthnuman
Idiot?Ha!I'm not the one who hasn't taken the hint that he's not welcome here,unlike you,who have been banned 11 times already(and about to be banned a 12th time) for being a troll and underage.No,the REAL idiot here is you,you're just too stupid enough not to see it.

How am I a troll? And how does that make me an idiot? You ARE an idiot. That has already been established.

DE Luke
And seeing as I read the damned thread in the Off-Topic forum, I'd know something, right Numan?

EDIT: The Official Antediluvian Thread

Now get your head away from the rear end and stop being so annoying, Numan. Numan=Pwnt

I'm glad you've had a change of heart ,Sorgo. wink

@Numan:And where has it been established?Oh yeah,it hasn't!And you ARE an idiot,Ive provided proof that you are,all you provide is your stupid underage opinion.And you're a troll because YOU KEEP COMING BACK AFTER YOU'VE BEEN BANNED!!!You've been told by REX that you aren't welcome here,11 TIMES!!Yet you keep coming back,who's the idot again?Oh,it's the stupid underage troll that is Numan.

darthnuman
How was I 'pwnt'.

DarthSaboteur
Proof that you're not an Antediluvian is in the first page of the thread, Numan. Read it and weep.

darthnuman
I wasn't disputing whether you knew or not, fool. My point was why should it bother you if you are not an antediluvian?

DarthSaboteur
I wasn't disputing whether you knew or not, fool. My point was why should it bother you if you are not an antediluvian? Read the thread, read the posts, look at the perquisites, and look at your damn profile. Neither you or I are Antediluvians and in that: you have no rights to even BEAR the title of an Antediluvian because you sure aren't that good of a debater nor is a 10 year old competent enough to even come near "top tier" debaters.

And I'm not a foolish child who thinks his opinion is canon, unlike yourself.

darthnuman
lol for someone who isn't an antediluvian, you sure do have a problem with me bearing the title. BTW how do you make your writing italic.

DarthSaboteur
lol for someone who isn't an antediluvian, you sure do have a problem with me bearing the title. BTW how do you make your writing italic. Because I actually have brains, child. And you do it as so: just remove the asterik.

DE Luke
Pfft.You claim you're one of the best debators here,and yet you don't even know how to type in italics?Yeah,your some debator,idiot.

darthnuman
cheers

DE Luke
Whatever,just leave.

darthnuman
Pfft.You claim you're one of the best debators here,and yet you don't even know how to type in italics?Yeah,your some debator,idiot.

Oh no. I don't know how to write in italics on an internet forum. I must suck at debating , fool.

darthnuman
Whatever,just leave.

'cheers' was directed at Sorgo.

DarthSaboteur
Oh no. I don't know how to write in italics on an internet forum. I must suck at debating , fool. Thing is that he's displayed a lot more intelligence than you in my entire time here than you have during my days as a lurker.

DE Luke
You have to write SPECIFIC things in italics,otherwise the guy you're debating against won't even see it,but I guess I shouldn't hold that agains't you,considering you're an idiot.

Thanks,Saboteur.wink

DarthSaboteur
You have to write SPECIFIC things in italics,otherwise the guy you're debating against won't even see it,but I guess I shouldn't hold that agains't you,considering you're an idiot.

Thanks,Saboteur.wink You're welcome.

Edit: And Numan, did you just so happen to base your name off the 'Numa Numa Dance'?

darthnuman
CAPLOCKS has the same effect.

DarthSaboteur
CAPLOCKS has the same effect. No, it doesn't. It makes you look like an angry idiotic child who has no control of his weak temperament.

darthnuman
It still has the effect of standing out. And it really doesn't make you look angry, fool.

DE Luke
No, it doesn't. It makes you look like an angry idiotic child who has no control of his weak temperament. Which is exactly what you are, Numan.

darthnuman
You're welcome.

Edit: And Numan, did you just so happen to base your name off the 'Numa Numa Dance'?

From Clark Kent off of Smallville.

DarthSaboteur
It still has the effect of standing out. And it really doesn't make you look angry, fool. So I'm a fool for contradicting you at almost every turn? Wow, a lot must've changed since I last checked my rights as an intelligent human being. eek!

darthnuman
Supply a quote of something I said and then supply your response that contradicted what I had said.

DarthSaboteur
Oh no. I don't know how to write in italics on an internet forum. I must suck at debating , fool.

Thing is that he's displayed a lot more intelligence than you in my entire time here than you have during my days as a lurker.

Direct contradiction.

darthnuman
Direct contradiction.

You are truly a complete idiot if you think that is a direct conradiction.

darthnuman
Bring Ush to this thread and let's see who he thinks has displayed more intelligence in this thread.

DarthSaboteur
Why would I be? Because I'm actually handing you proof that I contradict what you say? Is it that I'm right in this case in saying that our opinions on Mystery Man's intelligence contradict each other?

Darth Avis
there is a f*cking edit button.

darthnuman
Ask Ush whether that was a direct contradiction. He IS an English professor. He would know.

edit: Oh no, I forgot that puting 'is' in block capitals makes me look like an angry child who can't control his emotions. big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>