Random things from Random Profiles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Just copy something from someones profile and post it here..

Vinny Valentine
My favorite animals are Bengal Tigers, Snakes and dragons. Sadly I cant own any of them as pets (mom wont allow the snake).

Kosta
Jul 13th, 2005

Word!

Vinny Valentine
Birthday July 28th, 1982

Lana
"How about, I give you the finger and you give me my phone call"

Kosta
LANA, YOU CHEATER! Thats from your profile! mad

stick out tongue

Mišt
"Theres a snake in my boot".

Kosta
Wait, no its not... never mind happy

Lana
Originally posted by Kosta
LANA, YOU CHEATER! Thats from your profile! mad

stick out tongue

Wait, no its not... never mind happy

Durr laughing out loud stick out tongue

taft
n/a

Kosta
"...ok, so maybe I made those up..."

And he did folks... he really did. stick out tongue

Leo.M
*farts* Damn Lea, gives me gas disgust

Vinny Valentine
I also like anime... ie. Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist, Neon Genesis, RahXephon, Akira, Ghost in the shell, Ninja Scroll and many many more.

Mišt
"...ok, so maybe I made those up..."

And he did folks... he really did. stick out tongue
Get out of my profilemhm

Kosta
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I also like anime... ie. Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist, Neon Genesis, RahXephon, Akira, Ghost in the shell, Ninja Scroll and many many more.

smokin'

LanceWindu
What would be better is to have people guess which profiles these came from.

Leo.M
Canada

Vinny Valentine
My Sig has something stolen from a profile in it.

Mišt
Locating myself

Lana
smokin'

I had no idea you liked anime.

Knock FMA off that list (can't stand that anime) and it's a pretty damn good one yes

Vinny Valentine
Star Wars
The Matrix
Lord of the Rings
Rat Race
Terminator
Indiana Jones
Pirates of the Caribbean
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Hero
Spiderman
Spiderman 2
Xmen
Blade
Blade 2
Blade 3
Batman Begins
Saving Private Ryan
Predator
Robots
Gladiator
Back to the Future
Ghostbusters
The Transporter
Friday After Next
Underworld
Equilibrium
Willow
Labyrinth
Saw
Saw 2
Mr and Mrs Smith
Meet the Parents
Meet the Fockers
Bean: The Ultimate Disaster Movie
Unleashed

Anything with swords.....mmm...pointy...
And lightsabers....mmm....OWW...hot.....

Note to self: DONT touch the lightsaber again.

Favorite Movie Stars

Darth Vader!
Darth Maul!
w0000000t!!!!

Oh hell, anyone who's been in a Star Wars movie. Yes, even the unpaid extras.
And the props. And the bluescreen.

And the guy who brings out food and drinks..

And the guy who brings HIM food and drinks....

And the funny little stars on the doors of the actors with their names on it....

But most of all I like chocolate......what were we talking about again?

Favorite Movie Quote

Darth Vader: "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force" - ANH

Emperor Palpatine: "Oh.. I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive..." - ROTJ

Puppet: "Touch your tongue to mine" - Thumb Wars

"What did one poor person say to the other poor person? Who cares!" - Tumbtanic

Peter: "Ok, here's another riddle. A woman has two children. A homicidal murderer tells her she can only keep one. Which one does she let him kill?"
Brian: "That's... that's not a riddle. That's ... that's just terrible."
Peter: "Wrong, the ugly one!" - Family Guy

Peter:"Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog" - Family Guy

Peter: "That was then and this is now. And this is a chair. And that's a lamp. And you have boobies. And I'm gonna find that trophy. " - Family Guy

Lady: "Thank god you know CPR!"
Quagmire: "What the hell is CPR?" - Family Guy

Fender: "Speak of the the devil, here I come" - Robots

Ron: "Piss off" - Goblet Of Fire

Stewie: "Ha! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey sac tourney! I'm not gonna lay down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved, open stitched, crew neck Henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night! Yes, we all love "Mr. Plow"! Oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!" - Family Guy

Stewie - "How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off." - Family Guy

Stewie (part 2) - "Oh I know it hurts now Brian, but look at the bright side: you have some new material for that novel you've been writing. You know...the novel you've been workin' on? You know the the one, uh, you've been workin on for three years? You know the novel. Got somethin' new to write about now. You know? Maybe a, maybe a main character gets into a relationship and suffers a little heartbreak? Somethin' like what... what you've just been through? Draw from real life experience? Little, little heartbreak? You know? Work it into the story? Make the characters a little more three dimensional? Little, uh, richer experience for the reader? Make those second hundred pages really keep the reader guessing what's going to happen? Some twists and turns? A little epilogue? Everybody learns that the hero's journey isn't always a happy one? (Voice returns to normal.) Oh, I look forward to reading it." - Family Guy

Quagmire: "Giggity giggity giggity giggity.."
Guy: "Dude, put your pants back on!"
Quagmire: "Hey shut up!" - Family Guy

Quagmire: "My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did giggittygiggiydoo that girl. I gashmogied her gaflabity with my googus. And I am sorry." - Family Guy

Dr Cox: "Oh, my God; I care so little, I almost passed out." - Scrubs

J.D.: "Look, Dr. Cox, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I honestly think the only reason that you're not down at that hospital right now is that... you're afraid."
Dr. Cox: "I think you're right, I do. It's partly because you've gotten to know me this year, but mostly it's that well... I told you I was afraid earlier today... so please don't tell me you've come to reiterate things that I've already said, because I know the things that I've already said, in fact... I'm the one who said them. "

Mišt
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
My Sig has something stolen from a profile in it.

B!tchdisgust

Kosta

Vinny Valentine
w00t

taft
One things kids like
Is to be tricked
For instance
I was going to take my little nephew to disney land
But instead i took him to a old burnt down wearhouse
Oh know i said,
Disney land burnt down
He cried and cried
But i think deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke
I started to drive over to the real disney land
But it was getting pretty late.

Mišt
First you take me off you $4 list, then I get out of your profile... mhm

then we party big grin

How about we just skip to the partying?hmm

Originally posted by NineCoronas
Something tells me your vagina is no longer intact after being speared by VV.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by taft
One things kids like
Is to be tricked
For instance
I was going to take my little nephew to disney land
But instead i took him to a old burnt down wearhouse
Oh know i said,
Disney land burnt down
He cried and cried
But i think deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke
I started to drive over to the real disney land
But it was getting pretty late.
My Profile!

Leo.M
I like to work hard and party hard, for now.

laughing

Mišt
Oh My God.

So Much.

#1Tonight I learned yet another helpful life lesson from one of my patients. If you're on the street corner selling coke and you see the cops coming to bust you don't eat all your coke.

#3 Always pay your drug dealer! Bad things happen when you don't pay.

#5: Stay away from people named "Some Guy" or "This One Dude", because they for whatever reason, just punch someone in the face or hit them with a crowbar and run off. If I see them on the street, I cross the street to get away from them.

#6 Never, ever leave flashlights, shampoo bottles, beer bottles or any long, circular object on the floor because someday you will fall on it and it will somehow, work its way up your rectum.

#13 Latex paint, despite being thick and creamy, does not coat your stomach and provide the same relief as pepto bismol.

#14 If you own a horse named thunder, flash, psycho, or reaper, do not get within 20 feet, and don't even think of just taking them for a quick ride.

#19 If you are going to get into a fight, and have a prosthetic eye, make sure you take it out first.....and, for safe keeping, shove it up your vagina.....the, realize that you cannot get it out and go to the ED for removal (happened to one of the guys in my residency).

No matter how tough you are, don't cross the street when you are drunk because the moving vehicle always wins.

If you have taken 7 home pregnancy tests that are all positive, and you come into the emergency department...chances are that test too will come back positive.

#24 The Law of Inverse Value: the less you contribute to society, the greater the trauma you can sustain with minimal to no physical sequelae, including falls from 3 stories, stabbings (chest, neck, head, slashings to the face), gunshot wounds (chest, neck, pelvis, leg, traumatic arrest (only to be killed 7 years later in a separate GSW incident)), and high speed MVC's, unrestrained, where multiple people in the other vehicle are killed.

#34 No matter how badly constipated you are, a vodka enema is not a good idea.

Drinking Pine Sol diluted in a 5 gallon bucket, shared with 5 friends, is not a good way to get drunk.

#36 Do not suck on snake bite so that you can spread the venom to MORE parts of your body....

#37 18 year old kids absolutely need new Audis-- especially the kind with the DVD player built into the dashboard so that they can watch "the fast and the furious" while driving along a windy road at say, 3am. the best thing to say (if you are an 18 year old driver of such a car) is "hey, watch my car handle this turn" as you careen into a tree. (unrestrained driver had not one but TWO spiral femur fractures in the same leg. his foot was pointed backwards). tree survived with minor scratches.

#42 Oh if you come in with a salsa jar in your rectum, don't give the staff a fruit cake as a thank you present.

#46 When attempting a self-circumcision do not use dry ice to numb the area... and when the dry ice sticks to the... a.... area, do not attempt to remove the ice with boiling water.

#48 If your dentures do not stick to your gums, probably not a good idea to superglue them on!

If the doctor asks you if it hurts where he is touching you, and he is NOT TOUCHING YOU, don't answer that he is hurting you.

#50 "If you get bit by a stray dog then be sure and go home, get your gun, and shoot five different stray dogs because you could not remember which one it was that bit you. Then be sure to bring all five dogs to the Emergency Room so that we can test them for rabies."

#57 When your 15yo daughter gives precipitous delivery to a bleating, underweight infant 30 minutes after presenting to triage c "gas pains", you should run around the department loudly yelling, "I don't know what y'all did or who that baby is, but my lil' girl warn't pregnant when she come in here"

#84 If you are in police custody and are brought to the ED for evaluation, do not go to the bathroom then try to escape through the ceiling, because the styrofoam ceiling will probably collapse at some point and the NYPD standing outside the bathroom door might notice your bare behind, scantiliy covered by the hospital gown, hanging out of the ceiling.

#89 If you're a 13 year old girl with a long arm, fiberglass cast on it's totally OK to go swimming at the beach (she didn't even try the usless bag with duct tape trick). When your dripping, sand filled cast starts to itch be sure to use a bent coat hanger to pull out all the cast padding. Since that won't work (I swear I'm not making this up) go ahead and pour salt down the cast on the assumption that it will soak up the water. Once your arm is a red, macerated mess come on down to the ED.
Aside from the stupidity of this course of action this girl also had a weird affect so I asked if she was developmentally delayed. This thoroughly annoyed the girl and her mother but the dad said, "Well I can see why you might think that but no."

#116 If you call EMS because your husband has collapsed on the floor it might be a good idea to mention that he did this 2 days prior. Should you let this minor point slip your mind try not to attack various members of the responding agency because they are not saving his life

#150 Windex, Hairspray, Acetone, Ajax are not as delicious as they sound.

#162 don't hold the log you are cutting with a chainsaw in your dominant hand......

#174 Doc: Have you had any other illnesses?
Pt: Just smiling mighty Jesus.
Doc: You mean you've never been sick before?
Pt: (Looks at Doc like she's crazy) Oh no, I was REALLY sick with that smiling mighty Jesus!
.... she had had spinal meningitis.

#193 Despite popular belief...coat hangers are not a cure for constipation
Fast track to intubation: fall asleep in the ER with an empty bottle of lortab in your hand

#201 If somehow a ping pong ball should make its way into your rectum and you cannot retieve it, do not mix yourself a cement enema--as this will only make your problems worse.

(I did not see this in person, but saw the radiograph. the hardened cement block was removed under anesthesia.)

After you bring your 775 lb body to the ED to w/u a foul odor from your rectum and upon examination (with one person holding up the left buttocks with all his might) a lost television remote is found abscessed inside your gluteal fold, by all means, ask if you can have it back because you were tired of changing channels with your cane and by throwing objects at the television. Really, there is no need to question just how or why the remote is there....

After you fall and hit your head on the ice while trying to dig your car out of a snow bank by all means get angry and wedge your snowbrush on the gas peddle while you dig out the rear tires and then act amazed when you get run over by your own car.

If you are 13 and feeling....experimental....Don't use the dish hose from the sink as your ambassador to rectal pleasure. If you do, the spring-loaded handle thingy will open after you shove it up past the anus, making it impossible to get out.

Furthermore, it will be difficult to explain to your step-father when he discovers you how you became 'tethered' to the sink by the dish hose.

You'll have to have it surgically removed. And I'm betting nobody will volunteer to do the dishes ever again...

if you are early in the 3rd trimester and desperate for nookie, don't try to pleasure yourself with a ketsup bottle. the cap will get stuck inside. don't then try to fish it out with your toothbrush because you will rupture your membranes and induce labor........

If you happen to be driving drunk and feeling that you can't stay awake anymore, you shouldn't turn off your lights when you park in the middle of the interstate to take your nap.

Also, If your boyfriend is driving drunk and you are drunk it is not a good idea to hang your head out the window to puke while doing 80mph down the road. When he gets to close to a phone pole, the impact on your head will rip your body right out of the window

If you have been sitting on your leg for more than an hour watching TV and it feels like pins and needles, you are having a massive stroke and need to call EMS right away

An unconscious 30-year-old man was brought to the ER by ambulance. His girlfriend had found him lying naked on the floor of his bathroom and called 911. In the ER, he was found to have a large lump on the top of his head and, strangely, several scratches on his scrotum. The doctors figured the lump was possibly caused by a fall or a knock to the head. However the source of the scratches remained a mystery until he woke up and provided the doctors with the following explanation. He said he had been cleaning his bathtub while naked, kneeling on the floor beside the tub. His cat, apparently transfixed by the rhythmic swaying of his scrotum, lunged forward, sinking its claws into this pendulous target. This caused the man to rocket upward, striking his head on the top frame of the shower door.

If you are 17 and very drunk and are brought to the ER with a face that looks like hamburger and an upper lip that needs to be put back together, please just say you got into a fight. We would prefer not to know that someone bet you $20 that you couldn't punch yourself unconscious (and you won)..

Don't straddle an old tire as you try to see how much air it can hold - you will be blown 10 feet into the air and left with half as much scrotum as you started with.

Do not let your kid but a live gerbil in their mouth however much they want to.

When you come in for your well-woman exam, please remove the bag of marijuana from your vagina beforehand.

Craft glue is not to be used as a sexual aide, mmmkay?

Vinny Valentine

Kosta
Originally posted by Lana
I had no idea you liked anime.

Knock FMA off that list (can't stand that anime) and it's a pretty damn good one yes

I love my anime big grin. Slowly building a collection... or attmepting to stick out tongue.

You dont like FMA? Bummer. I liked it straight away. Problem is I havent seen past season one... need to get the new ones off my friend.

Vinny Valentine
FMA Is great.

So is Naruto, Inuyasha, Gundam Seed, WHR, *Contiunes on for like 5 minutes*

I hate Naruto in the Naruto show though, what an annoying little ****.

Leo.M
AOL Instant Messenger Handle: o.O
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle: O.o
MSN Instant Messenger Handle: Ask and I shall tell you.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Leo.M
AOL Instant Messenger Handle: o.O
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle: O.o
MSN Instant Messenger Handle: Ask and I shall tell you.

Prabhodh
(Be advised that the movie is extremely poor quality, but hey, you get to see it. FREE!)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

Vinny Valentine
Darkc!

Jonathan Mark
My profile is comparatively boring...

Council#13
Mine is rather exciting shifty

Slay

T.M
Total Posts: 9305

Bun Bun
Um, there's all those sports i do and the violin
one such sport
WING CHUN

Collecting smilies!!!

Council#13
jawdrop

HARLET!

Bun Bun
I'm bored and i need to type my milestone

Council#13
nahuh

smile
Favorite Movie Stars Daniel Radcliffe
Emma Watson
Rupert Grint
Vin Dezel
Eddy Murphy
Adam Sandler
Laura Linney
Chris Rock
Ja Rule
The Rock
Billy Boyd

taft
Originally posted by Bun Bun
I'm bored and i need to type my milestone

My profile happy

Bun Bun
stick out tongue
super-sonic-idiotic-booger-eating-snob

Council#13
mhm
jawdrop

** The oldest kid out of 5. I love my big family and love kids. I graduated from highschool in 05 and spent that summer in a semester of college away from home. That opened my eyes to what is really out there and all the different types of people you can run into. I am a really nice person how cares for people and animals NOTE: I am not a tree hugger i just love animals and respect nature **

T.M
One N Only..

So true big grin

HIYA !! J

Bun Bun
big grin big grin Heya sweets!! How are you??

Homer: Heehee. Look at this country. "You are gay."

Council#13
laughing Oh my god! I LOVE that episode!!!

T.M
big grin big grin Heya sweets!! How are you??

Homer: Heehee. Look at this country. "You are gay."

Fan-terrific thanks..

yourself ?

Bun Bun
Originally posted by T.M
Fan-terrific thanks..

yourself ?

laughing out loud Mesa purrrty grrreat!

eek! Im gunna have my house to myself all weekend!! eek!

PARTY! Happy Dance

T.M
laughing out loud Mesa purrrty grrreat!

eek! Im gunna have my house to myself all weekend!! eek!

PARTY! Happy Dance

w00t

I am on my way.. stick out tongue

Bun Bun
Originally posted by T.M
w00t

I am on my way.. stick out tongue

eek! Well then.. I'll kick the family out the whole damn week for you stick out tongue

T.M
eek! Well then.. I'll kick the family out the whole damn week for you stick out tongue

Damn straight.. now it's sounding like a party big grin

Bun Bun
Originally posted by T.M
Damn straight.. now it's sounding like a party big grin

KICKASS!! Now the only thing we need is... drinks!.. and more girls big grin

T.M
KICKASS!! Now the only thing we need is... drinks!.. and more girls big grin

I don't drink.. but more girls sounds just dandy big grin

Bun Bun
Originally posted by T.M
I don't drink.. but more girls sounds just dandy big grin

..ment pop stick out tongue

Hmm wouldnt you need a place to stay during our week party?

wink

T.M
..ment pop stick out tongue

Hmm wouldnt you need a place to stay during our week party?

wink

The party will last a week.. there will be no need to rest... party all the way through.. big grin

Bun Bun
Originally posted by T.M
The party will last a week.. there will be no need to rest... party all the way through.. big grin

Heck yeah!! Whoo needs sleep!!

Bun Bun
art, comic books, comic art, and all sorts of shite, music, playing bass.chair

T.M
Heck yeah!! Whoo needs sleep!!

exactly.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by T.M
exactly.

Well now thats planed out.. laughing out loud

Whats been up with ya?

Bun Bun
I write suicidal poems

T.M
Well now thats planed out.. laughing out loud

Whats been up with ya?

Not much.. same old really.. messed

whats new with u ?

Thorinn

Bloigen
Profile For Thorinn

Itzak

Thorinn
HBK, Ricardogd, Cletus_Kasady

Itzak
Lotr trilogy
star wars entire saga
, the island
, 10 things i hate about you,
underworld,
die hard with a vengeance
, all the harry potter movies,
heartbreak ridge,
matrix trilogy,
the run down,
walking tall,
star trek nemesis,
passion of the Christ,
king of kings,
greatest story ever told,
ten commandments,
always outnumbered always outgunned, dark shadows,
interview with the vampire,
queen of the damned,
Dracula 2000,
all the blade movies,
last samurai,
saving private Ryan,
Babylon 5 complete series,
bend it like beckham,
Shaun of the dead,
Dracula,
we were soldiers,
schindler's list,
the notebook,
were the heart is,
closer,
inuyasha complete series,
Den of lions,
black hawk down,
gladiator,
love actually,
batman begins,
payback,
idle hands,
fantastic four,
walk the line,
ronin,
godfather series,
the last don,
masters of the universe,
equilibrium,
the mummy,
the mummy returns,
remember the titans,
the siege,
forest gump,
vampire hunter d,
fist full of dollars,
good the bad and the ugly,
hangen high,
dirty harry,
el dorado,
2 mules for sister Sarah,
sons of Katie elder,
underworld evolution,
van helsing,
punisher,
13th warrior,
Zorro,
rules of engagement,
patriot games,
clear and present danger
spiderman 1 & 2
Havok
Stay
Charmed
Smallville
Supernatural
NCIS
Prison Brake
Everwood
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Ice Age 1&2
Dark City
The Patriot

Thorinn

Bloigen
Originally posted by Thorinn
HBK, Ricardogd, Cletus_Kasady

touched

Thorinn
Dude you have had some weird names.

The heat-brake kid......................................Shawn Micheals

Bloigen
Originally posted by Thorinn
Dude you have had some weird names.

The heat-brake kid......................................Shawn Micheals

I know.

_Sanctuary_
art, comic books, comic art, and all sorts of shite, music, playing bass.chair

Thorinn
Can't think of one from a movie, here is one from Angel:
"Woman in alley: Thank you! Thank you! That thing was going to kill me!
Spike: Well, what did you expect? Out alone in this neighborhood - I've got half a mind to kill you myself, you half-wit.
Woman in alley: What?
Spike: I mean honestly, what kind of retard wears heels like that in a dark alley? Take two steps and break your bloody ankle.
Woman in alley: I was just trying to get home.
Spike: Well, get a cab, you moron, and on the way, if a stranger offers you candy, don't get in the van!"
Hardly a quote but the only thing I can think of!

_Sanctuary_
tongue12

"Your incompetence, is becoming most..taxing."

Thorinn

Bun Bun
AND NOW>>>>MY HOMIES!!!!!!

Impediment
My best friend. Coolest dude you'll ever meet!!!

Quellefalathwen
cool ass vamp chick

Darksora
just friggin awesome!!!

Bun Bun
cool as hell, much love for ya girl!

Sherbert Lemon
just met her but shesthe sh!t!!

ILoveMyDaniel
just too cool for words!!

Ladyluck
bad ass emo chick

Leo.M
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9991/alizee7ht.gif

(... Don't you just want to shoot her? no expression )

BlackSunshine

BakaXero
.....mmm...pointy...

Strangelove
dat sexy hot asian chick it that movie the 1 with dat car o you no the 1

~Kongu_Dude~
Total Posts: 9161

Marth18
DeathTweezers

Strangelove
Originally posted by Marth18
DeathTweezers ninja

Mystique Lynx
February 8th, 1988

Marth18

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mystique Lynx
February 8th, 1988 ninja

Strangelove
Drawing, Games and shiet.....

wow, Marth, your profile sucks erm

Marth18
Sucks so much that its good

Strangelove
Sucks so much that its good no

Marth18
naughty

Mystique Lynx
naughty
Male

Marth18
Likes taking picture of people sleeping LMAO

Mystique Lynx

~Kongu_Dude~
ninja

Mystique Lynx

Impediment
Otis: "I'd like to kill somebody!"
Henry: "Say that again."
Otis: "......I'd like to kill somebody."
Henry: "Let's me and you go for a ride, Otis."--Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

"Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan; retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart!"--Ash/Army of Darkness

"Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard....I'm a graduate of the Harvard Business School. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen The Exorcist about a HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.....NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY.....NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!? You think I'm qualified? --Betelgeuse/Beetlejuice

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."
--Randal/Clerks

"Gol-darn it, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue purty-er 'n a $20 whore!"
--Taggart/Blazing Saddles

"With a gun barrel between your teeth you speak only in vowels."--The Narrator/Fight Club

"That there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."--Marv/Sin City

"Wendy....darling.....light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f*ck in."
--Jack Torrance/The Shining

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." --Raoul Duke/Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"I'm familiar with the fact that you're going to ignore this particluar problem until it swims up and bites you on the ass!"--Hooper/Jaws

"Ernest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.'........I agree with the second part."
--Detective Somerset/Se7en

Itzak
Hi. My name's Matt.
But you call me:

Marth18

Impediment
If you are smart you will read the next thing you see when you scroll down. If you don't you are stupid!

If you are smart you will read the next thing you see when you scroll UP ^. If you don't you are stupid!

Marth18
lol

Impediment
Don't ask. I don't give it out.

Mystique Lynx
Nine dead bodies. And we're talking the whole shebang: Bride, Groom, Reverend, Reverend's wife... hell, they even shot that old colored fella that plays the organ

Impediment
"Dodge this."

Mystique Lynx

Impediment
BullDyke FemmeNazi's

Marth18

Impediment
Crapola

Mystique Lynx
Today (Find all posts/Find all threads)

Marth18
Birthday November 19th, 1988

Impediment
April 7, 2005

Mystique Lynx
Date Registered: Dec 23rd, 2005
Previous Usernames: n/a
Total Posts: 13627
Contact Itzak: Click here to email Itzak
Send Itzak a Private Message!
Homepage:
ICQ Number:
AOL Instant Messenger Handle:
Yahoo Instant Messenger Handle: Yeah. What about it?
MSN Instant Messenger Handle: If you ask I might tell you.
Birthday January 10th, 1991
Gender Male
Favorite Movies Pirates of the Caribbean

Impediment
Pie

ladygrim
Add Marth18 to Your Buddy List Add Marth18 to Your Ignore List

Impediment
California

Mystique Lynx
ICQ Number:

Impediment
MSN

Mystique Lynx
I know what you're thinking... what is place like me doing in a girl like this?

Mystique Lynx
Taking pictures of random folks sleeping in a bus can be fun too.

Mystique Lynx
Profile For Mystique Lynx Search for all posts by this user.

Impediment
I don't use it.

Marth18
Location Surreality

Impediment
I love POTC!!!11!!1

Naz
ask me and i will te

Impediment
South Carolina

ladygrim
Order of Merlin

Vinny Valentine

ladygrim
Favorite Movie Quot

Syren
I agree with Lance, this would have been even better if we had to guess where the info had come from.

BlackSunshine
Anthrax, Bad Religion, Biohazard, Black Flag, Black Sabbath, Blood for Blood, Bloodhound Gang, Cannibal Corpse, Johnny Cash, Clutch, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Damageplan, Danzig, Dead Kennedys, Deicide, The Doors, Down, The Eagles, Entombed, Exhorder, Fear Factory, Hatebreed, (hed) p.e., Jimi Hendrix, Iron Maiden, KMFDM, Lamb of God, Led Zeppelin, Life of Agony, Machinehead, Metallica (the first 4 albums), Ministry, The Misfits, Morbid Angel, Napalm Death, NOFX, Obituary, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Primus, Prong, Rage against the Machine, Rollins Band, Ramallah, The Ramones, Sepultura, Sevendust, Slipknot, Soulfly, Static-X, Suicidal Tendencies, Tool, Type O Negative, Rob Zombie

Impediment
Things that I like:

POTC
Orlando Bloom
Sk8ing

Mystique Lynx
"I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I'm your worst dream come true. I'm everything you ever were afraid of." -Pennywise--It

Impediment
Ask me.

Mystique Lynx
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Impediment
Get your finger out of your ear! You don't know where that finger has been!

Mairuzu
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/Marth18/untitled.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Roland's interests/hobbies:

Women - Good for sex
Sex - I like sex!
Jujitsu - Like sex but more painful
Music - Like sex but less physical
Dogs - Like sex but...
Sex - Like sex only more of it please!

Mywi
I lovez Marius.

Impediment
SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA SODA

2D_MASTER
"Alright you primitive screw-heads, listen up. See this? This is my boomstick! It's a 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan; retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart!"
--Ash/Army of Darkness

laughing out loud

~Bun Bun~

Sol Valentine
wOOt!! Ego Boost!

~Bun Bun~

Mairuzu

Röland
crylaugh

jadeily
Sol Valentine Is What It Is.

Thanks to Mr.One Liners, Ken.

The Grey Fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.