OMG in x-men 3 the juggernaut says .............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
Im the juggernaut B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to shadowcat

DigiMark007
I knew this weeks ago.

But it's still sweet as hell.

Can't. Freaking. Wait.

cool

He-guy88
yep im going friday for my brithday even know its wensday

KillAll
i unfortunately wont get to watch it till after the "rush" of opening weekend. although i've been WAITING (juggernauts my favorite character ever) since i first heard of it. gotta work all weekend sad

grey fox
I bet the guy's who made that are proud as hell.....

newjak86
I can't wait to hear that part it will be sweet if you ask me.

And I'm not that shocked because I know it has become quite popular not only with comic book fans but I know people at my college who have never even read a comic quoting this.

Jimmy Buggs
if they say it in the movie i think the guy who came up with it needs some $$$$$$$$$ i would say 10 grand.

A.J
wow best line ever, when did it originate

DigiMark007
Originally posted by A.J
wow best line ever, when did it originate

http://youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fsearch%3Djuggernaut%26v%3Dozs-pLzEwGA

...You might need to create an account to view it. But it's worth it.

cool

H. S. 6
Originally posted by grey fox

I was thinking that as well.

FG725
Originally posted by grey fox
lol yeah he made a bulletin for it on myspace
yeah here is his post

X3 "I'm the Juggernaut *****!" clip on My Way Entertainment page.

I didn't want to spoil the xperience of catchin it at the movies for everyone but everyone has brought me the clip anyways. So it seems the masses have seen it and for those who haven't now you can. It's edited for TV but the proof is there. Enjoy and spread the word.

Thanx,
X
My Way Entertainment

Rewmac
Gimme a link big grin

FG725
to the TV clip I think they have it somewhere in the X-men forum

UltimateStryfe
i saw the premier this morning.

Juggs is in the ground, " Don't you know who I am?"

i'm like NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH!!!!!"

dude, everyone in the theater went ballistic! that made the whole freakin' movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Darth Martin
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
i saw the premier this morning.

Juggs is in the ground, " Don't you know who I am?"

i'm like NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH!!!!!"

dude, everyone in the theater went ballistic! that made the whole freakin' movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

Same with me the theater went tottaly balistic. Happy Dance

illadelph12
laughing

I've got to see that.

Sludge
Good line. Juggernaut's always been my second fave Marvel villain next to Apocalypse. I've got to see this movie.

Scarecrow756
When he said that line, all the people in the cinema cheered.

Mugen
wait are you guys talkin about that funny ass parody.
moment i heard that line, i was like get the **** outta here are you serious?!?! that was a cool part of the movie for me. big grin

diabloman
just saw the movie and juggernaut sucks big time. my fav guy in the movie was beast. he was cool

Psyquis52
Originally posted by diabloman
just saw the movie and juggernaut sucks big time. my fav guy in the movie was beast. he was cool

You are such a troublemaker.

He-guy88
yep he sure is

diabloman
Originally posted by Psyquis52
You are such a troublemaker. sorry to dissapoint you pal but not everyone on here is gonna go by your opinion.

Up In Flames
I'm disappointed with the movie due to the fact that jean was the star (and cain wasnt) and that he wasnt even acknowledged as prof x's brother. i say xmen3 was one of the suckiest movies ive seen this year...

diabloman
Originally posted by Up In Flames
I'm disappointed with the movie due to the fact that jean was the star (and cain wasnt) and that he wasnt even acknowledged as prof x's brother. i say xmen3 was one of the suckiest movies ive seen this year... i say ultraviolet is the worst one so far. but out of all the comicbook movies.i say elektra and xmen 3.

Swanky-Tuna
Beast did have a cooler part than Juggernaut. Plus Juggernaut's humorous lines, "Let me out, I need to pee." and "It keeps my face pretty.", were overshadowed by referencing that tired parody.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.