So, My hair is being cut...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
I'm going Short for the summer. Its interesting because I am going to lose like a pound off my head so it should feel strange for awhile. I'm going to look ****ed up with short hair, so I will definitely have to show you fools what I used to look like, and the after picture.

Hmmmmm hmm

ermm

Mist has no Menz.

Mišt
Its true, I dontermm

Vinny Valentine
ermm

|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm going Short for the summer. Its interesting because I am going to lose like a pound off my head so it should feel strange for awhile. I'm going to look ****ed up with short hair, so I will definitely have to show you fools what I used to look like, and the after picture.

Hmmmmm hmm

ermm

Mist has no Menz.

I doubt your hair weighs a pound.

Leo.M
|_|_|L|
|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|

I'll win stick out tongue

Vinny Valentine
|_|_|L|
|_|V|_|
|_|_|_|

Vinny News team
No Commercials
No Mercy!

Leo.M
|_|_|L|
|_|V|_|
|L|_|_|

Vinny Valentine
|_|_|L|
|_|V|_|
|L|_|V|

Leo.M
|L|_|L|
|_|V|_|
|L|_|V|

Looks like i win shifty

Vinny Valentine
|L|E|L|
|S|V|X|
|L|Y|V|

Vinny Never Loses

Leo.M
You just DID mhm..... besides, you just played a guy that has NEVER lost since the 3rd grade shock

Mysterious Man
I always cut my hair short.It's always hotter than hell in a handbasket down here in Florida(I'm thinking of moving to California).

Revernd Maynard
cutting hair is for suckers

Mysterious Man
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
cutting hair is for suckers Come down to Florida.That'll change your mind REAL quick. laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Come down to Florida.That'll change your mind REAL quick. laughing out loud I live in florida ermm

Mysterious Man
Where exactly?I live near Miami and it's boiling down here.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Mysterious Man
Where exactly?I live near Miami and it's boiling down here. Westernton.....ville....ston.......ism....lookaround

Mysterious Man
Westerton?I'm surprised.I heard it was hot there too.Well,either way,I keep my hair short till about October,then I let it grow for Winter.

Floigen
wow, what was the point in this thread. cmon we dont really care erm

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm going Short for the summer. Its interesting because I am going to lose like a pound off my head so it should feel strange for awhile. I'm going to look ****ed up with short hair

roll eyes (sarcastic) As if we give a shit

Gornack
No, Vinny!!! Don't cut those locks!!!!! huh

|g|o|r|
|n|a|c|
|k|

Agent Krueger
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! we take one down, pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall!

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by K.Diddy
roll eyes (sarcastic) As if we give a shit
As if we give a shit about you're stupid sex tales...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.