warning letter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
ok, i got a warning letter in the mail from my school saying that im in danger of failing the HSC ( final high school exams in australia), i can't believe it.
i know i was not pulling my wait like 2 weeks ago now im fine, exen doing homework on my desk infront of me as i type.

It really sucks! i havn't had time to read it fully, my mums got it so i have to wait.

o btw, shut up perry..... stick out tongue

Mišt
Isnt it a bit early for that though?blink Heh, I only passed one test in my maths class, but I still passed at the end of the year, so anything can happen.

BakaXero
unfortunately the HSC counts class work and being in class as apart of the criteria...test results only count as a pecentage of the overall result.
and final year (year 12) starts at the 4th quarter of year 11 so techniqully its more the 2 and a bit terms gone. If you wanted good results you need to do it from the start. I learnt that the hard way.

Time Of Evil
Coursework can bring you up two grades if done well erm

Bloigen
I don't care!

w00t

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by bogen
ok, i got a warning letter in the mail from my school saying that im in danger of failing the HSC ( final high school exams in australia), i can't believe it.
i know i was not pulling my wait like 2 weeks ago now im fine, exen doing homework on my desk infront of me as i type.

It really sucks! i havn't had time to read it fully, my mums got it so i have to wait.

Weight perhaps? stick out tongue

anyway best of luck with that smile

ladygrim
you get letters to tell you your failing shocking

i just used to get letters to ask why i hadnt been there for last couple of weeks

Darth Revan

I passed all my CIM's clown

They were easy up the heezy.

bogen
well im at school now and iv'e gone around and asked all my teachers "can i expect a letter from you?" so far all have said no, so im hoping it's a one-off thing.

Prabhodh

laughing out loud

basically all of your maths class got owned

thats y you should have chosen advanced instead of general, scott accepts the fact that its hard.

i got lower marks than you and scott gave me the best comments in parent teacher.
well im at school now and iv'e gone around and asked all my teachers "can i expect a letter from you?" so far all have said no, so im hoping it's a one-off thing.

bathy will probably give you one soon.

bogen
nah, tis just that i don't work i CAN do it easy as and do sometimes no worrys but i just don't want to, he's the most unmotivating man iv'e ever known including cohen and barret.

And bathy's fine, he said at the parent/teacher that iv'e picked up in the prac room so im sweet.

hehe , i always get off this sort of thing... luv it

Prabhodh
nah, tis just that i don't work i CAN do it easy as and do sometimes no worrys but i just don't want to, he's the most unmotivating man iv'e ever known including cohen and barret.

And bathy's fine, he said at the parent/teacher that iv'e picked up in the prac room so im sweet.

hehe , i always get off this sort of thing... luv it

leave cohen OUT of this

bogen
lol, stop chafing that man.

"OoOoOoOoOoH my son sucks the big one, i have the right to be an arse to everyone OoOooOoOoOoOoOoOoH"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.