Different Directors All The Time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-Unit
Whats Up... Just trying to make sure if u think its ok if Warner keeps changing the directors all the time... cuz i dont it really is real risky. To be honest OOTP is my best book right now because of the story developing further a huge step away from the previous books.

And what director do u think would have done Harry Potter 5 instead of the new one? I like the director from the 3rd film because he really has more talent of doing uprocking fantasy films then the other ones.

jedi sarah
ahaha it's jinxed like the Defence against the dark arts job. who was denied the job of directing the first movie? hehe

tigress
lol Jedi I totally agree, I think they should have kept the one that did POA whos name has completley escaped me oh hell were we obliviated to make us not remember lol 'winks'

Director_Joe
As long as Mike Newell isn't directing again I'm okay with it. But I'd perfer if they'd just let me come in and take over.

J-Unit
Haahah u would hook me up right nah just kidding, but POA is indeed the best to be done right now, they did a bad mistake not taking him back on the 5th.

Icicle
Originally posted by jedi sarah
ahaha it's jinxed like the Defence against the dark arts job. who was denied the job of directing the first movie? hehe

Lmao!! I totaly agree!! Haha! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.