Ego vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do ya think?

nimrod009
Very good match! I'm swaying towards Ego though, he is an Elder and can give Galactus a run for his money. He can put Thanos down, provided Thanos is without the Infinity Gauntlet or The Heart Of The Universe.

Wonder Man
Yeah well the whole infinity gauntlet thing was not Thanos's power.
If aunt may had it she'd a been set too.
Thanos is pretty much impossible to kill they say. He wields energies that can annihilate most foes.
I'm still going with Ego although i can see how Thanos might have something on his mind...a way of dealing with things if you know what i mean.

nimrod009
Well, I guess this is a stalemate then since Thanos is immortal.

Ego could give him all kinds of pain though. He can travel at light speed and collide into Thanos. Or create an army of warriors from his own make-up (all Class 100) to keep Thanos down. I'm not sure if Ego's telepathy is superior or not though.

Wonder Man
I'd like to see if he could imprision Thanos on himself

Mr. Universe
Ego wins this...

complexbrother
Ego would hve this one. remember he's a freaking PLANET with cosmic powers !

golem370
I think Thanos would have little chance against Ego

Mider
ego would totally annihilate thanos

Mr. Universe
i bet some semen trickled down your pants when you saw this thread.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
i bet some semen trickled down your pants when you saw this thread. laughing

Mider
your really disgusting person you know that, whats wrong ran out of alochal?

branhole
didnt glads fight ego?

Mider
yeah which is PIS since the same ego gave galactus a run for his money and just a part of ego killed many celestials

Big Sexy
That was ego prime though

Mider
yeah came from ego said to be weaker then ego

King KAM
you guys are all being plain silly, Ego who got BRUTALIZED by gladiator, he stands no chance against thanos, ego is an elder, thanos made a mockery of all of them, ego, isnt as smart nor as cunning as thanos, Thanos takes him without too much effort. Thanos said he himself could easily defeat a hungry galactus, ego's overrated he loses.

Mider
its you who knows nothing ego getting beaten by glads is pure PIS ego gave galactus trouble AND killed celestials

King KAM
Originally posted by Mider
its you who knows nothing ego getting beaten by glads is pure PIS ego gave galactus trouble AND killed celestials he gave a starving galactus trouble....galactus at about 20 percent, would Eat ego alive....literally

branhole
thanos charges up and blows that planet to s***

Mider
be quiet branhole even if galactus can kill him that dont mean squat a peace of him became ego prime and killed celestials

branhole
if glads can fight with him im pretty sure thanos can gine him a run for his money

branhole
just because you hate thnaos doesnt mean he sucks

Mider
i already explained glads showings against him i dont need to tell you again thanks. and i dont hate thanos maybe if he didnt have so many fanboys i wouldnt dislike him at the moment he's like superman jobber level these days thanks to fanboys.

branhole
but thanos is actually cool and does crazy s***

Mider
so what dude so did darkseid at one moment but no one gives a care about how he does no they got to be kissing supermans and thanos feet making sure everyone jobbs to them, then when deathstroke got people job to them they can come here and cry about it and pretend they dont know what anyones talking about when they point out thanos jobbing aura

Mider
if i put thanos against drax with out any ring outs what so ever how would he win may i ask, if i put him with out prep time, no ring outs, no battle field removal, and drax is indeed immortal, are you gonna sit there and say oh he'd win somehow and no telepathy only reason thanos should beat drax is cause of his mind powers, if this thread was just normal juggs with out stipulations id say yah thanos would win but give me a break everyone in the whole darn MU is made to job to the guy if he and darkseid fought with out any problems darkseid would wipe him from existence

branhole
thanos doesnt lose to paople he shouldnt. darkseid gets crushed by supes.

branhole
thats wat i thought.

aliveinboston
yeah which is PIS since the same ego gave galactus a run for his money and just a part of ego killed many celestials

No, it wasnt a part of ego that kille many celestials. The Celestials fought agains Super Ego, which is like a collection of egos. Ego Prime is a totally different character which developed from a part of Ego and Ego Prime kicked Galactus's ass. In the end Ego Prime was stopped by gods.

branhole
was he more powerful than full power galactus.

wannabe
Well, Professor X once defeated Ego telepathically in connecting himself to the whole population of a Shiar planet and than concentrating all the mental energy into a massive psychic blast...without Kick, Cerebra or any other psychic amplifier! (He successfully did something similar to bypass Galactus's mental defenses, but admittedly without eventually beating him)
Does that mean Thanos has also a good chance of winning against Ego or does it mean Charles could mentally take on Thanos too?

nimrod009
Ego can travel at the speed of light. How the hell is Thanos going to cope with trillions of tons capable of moving at that kind of speed. And that's only if he can get past Ego's psionics, matter manipulation, Class 100 warriors he's able to create from he own substance.

wannabe
Originally posted by nimrod009
Ego can travel at the speed of light. How the hell is Thanos going to cope with trillions of tons capable of moving at that kind of speed. And that's only if he can get past Ego's psionics, matter manipulation, Class 100 warriors he's able to create from he own substance. Sounds pretty overwhelming, indeed! confused
And Thanos is not a telepath like Charles, to take on Ego on a mental plane...

Wonder Man
Now if Thanos made Ego his bi*ch like he made death that'd be a hoot.

grey fox
Ego.

Galactus is afraid of Ego and Thanos is afraid of Galactus. Ergo.....

Ego>>>>>Galactus>>>>>Thanos

Wonder Man
DONT EVER UNDERESTIMATE A FOE LIKE THANOS OR YOULL BE WEARING HIS UNDERPANTS

Mr. Universe
Mider, shut up.

Mider
be quiet godscribe thats how bad the thanos fanboyism is that people are actually arguing if thanos beats ego

Thanos_6383
Does Thanos get prep?..or is this a random encounter?

Mider
i think random

Crease
Originally posted by King KAM
you guys are all being plain silly, Ego who got BRUTALIZED by gladiator, he stands no chance against thanos, ego is an elder, thanos made a mockery of all of them, ego, isnt as smart nor as cunning as thanos, Thanos takes him without too much effort. Thanos said he himself could easily defeat a hungry galactus, ego's overrated he loses.

Finally somebody with sense.

Crease
Originally posted by nimrod009
Ego can travel at the speed of light. How the hell is Thanos going to cope with trillions of tons capable of moving at that kind of speed. And that's only if he can get past Ego's psionics, matter manipulation, Class 100 warriors he's able to create from he own substance.

The Silver Surfer and The Fallen One both travel at or beyond the speed of light and both have gotten knocked on their ass attempting to speedblitz Thanos of Titan.

With prep The Mad Titan obviously wins. W/o prep, Thanos still wins a slight majority.

Mider
yeah thanos wins.................but not against ego

branhole
thanos has super speed to and hes a genius. plus he makes the fight between chuck norris and bruce lee look close, when he fights ss.

branhole
thanos can easily destroy planets and i dont care if hes a class 1000000(doesnt exist) hes not beating thanos, and thanos has super streanght,speed, stamina, and power cosmic to some serios power, and some agility. ego not just going to beat him that easily.

Mider
i dont care how fast thanos is or how strong he is, ego killed celestials ONE celestial would eat thanos thanks, just stop with your lame arguments they prove nothing

branhole
were talking about norm ego. imnot going to argue about this super ego because he prob could take thanos..

without prep.

Mider
ego prime is weaker then normal ego i dont know any super ego

branhole
the one that kiled celestials?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Wonder Man
What do ya think?

Unless Thanos can use his toys (like Galactus does) Ego takes this.

King KAM
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Unless Thanos can use his toys (like Galactus does) Ego takes this. thanos toys seem to always be with him.

aliveinboston
i dont care how fast thanos is or how strong he is, ego killed celestials ONE celestial would eat thanos thanks, just stop with your lame arguments they prove nothing

Ego never killed Celestials. Thanos has not tools to hurt ego. He cannot even travel in space unaided. He would be a sitting duck.

branhole
thanos can fly.

King KAM
Ego never killed Celestials. Thanos has not tools to hurt ego. He cannot even travel in space unaided. He would be a sitting duck. thanos can teleport.....

Mider
um he did kill celestials i even have the comic book numbers just not in front of me a peace of ego killed celestials how much more can he?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by branhole
were talking about norm ego. imnot going to argue about this super ego because he prob could take thanos..

without prep.

Regular Ego can match Galactus. His only weakness is to physical projectiles. This is why Gladiator was able to beat him. Gladiator used his own body as a projectile, ripping through ego. Galactus too was unable to defeat ego until he literally started throwing projectiles at him. Thor, of course, defeated ego by causing him to go into epileptic fits but that cant really be considered a weakness of Ego's rather than an artificially induced illness caused by external factors beyond it's control.

Super-Ego, which is a galaxy size creature and is atleast millions of times more powerful than regular (planet-sized) Ego, was able to take on the Celestials and did very well indeed.

King KAM
Regular Ego can match Galactus. His only weakness is to physical projectiles. This is why Gladiator was able to beat him. Gladiator used his own body as a projectile, ripping through ego. Galactus too was unable to defeat ego until he literally started throwing projectiles at him. Thor, of course, defeated ego by causing him to go into epileptic fits but that cant really be considered a weakness of Ego's rather than an artificially induced illness caused by external factors beyond it's control.

Super-Ego, which is a galaxy size creature and is atleast millions of times more powerful than regular (planet-sized) Ego, was able to take on the Celestials and did very well indeed. yet thanos, has become god twice, and found a way to kill a creature twice as strong as a full strength galactus, thanos wins.

Mider
thanos king fanboy i mean king kam but this thread never said it had prep did it? No prep no win for thanos sorry pally wally and he took a while to get the IG not just yesturday and im sure it wasnt easy to get the cosmic cube.

grey fox
I still say Ego.

Mr. Universe
thanos king fanboy i mean king kam but this thread never said it had prep did it? No prep no win for thanos sorry pally wally and he took a while to get the IG not just yesturday and im sure it wasnt easy to get the cosmic cube.

How come anyone that disagrees with you is a fanboy?

Anyway, it was Super-Ego that killed the Celestials, not Ego. Get it right.

Wynndar
No PIS, Ego wins...he's just a being of a higher caliber

Mider
there is no super ego its ego prime and ego prime is just a peace of ego who might not even be as powerful as ego himself get that right.

branhole
thanos is too smart and too powerful to be beaten by someone a weaker than tyrant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.