Condi forgets the official story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Condi seems to forget the official story:

While on "Meet the Press"

Ohhhh, that's the reason. I thought it was:

and....

And let's not forget what was said to panic the american population...

Seems her new "reason" for being in Iraq is also different than Cheney's

Or Rummy's

When are the american people going to call out this entire administration on this whole debacle?

PVS
Originally posted by KharmaDog
When are the american people going to call out this entire administration on this whole debacle?

when its too late...same as it ever was.

...yeah i know it was a rhetorical question but i answered it anyway stick out tongue

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
...yeah i know it was a rhetorical question but i answered it anyway stick out tongue

Why am I not suprised that you were the first to answer this post? laughing out loud

But seriously, why doesn't the population of america just go nuts over this? I see a few people, but I would think it would be a national anger-fest.

PVS
simplest answer: the right has no brains and the left has no balls.
in both cases, nobody openly questions

KharmaDog
All the nutjobs blabbing on and on about conspiracy theories and no one is looking into this?

Arachnoidfreak

2009, when the right finaly takes their boot out of America's ass.

XxILuvVegetaxX
I never really liked her, dunno why everyone else does, I've noticed this too for a while.

They probably never will. I mean look at all that crap that has happened... and still nothing (exept the poll numbers showing drop in support for them, and what's that do?) >_<'

Couldn't have said it better myself yes

GCG
They won the war but lost the peace.

PVS
Originally posted by GCG

wherever you go, there you are.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by GCG

Moreso is the question is why they went to war in the first place?

PVS
Moreso is the question is why they went to war in the first place?

to spread freedom throughout the world.
to fight the evil haters of freedom.

we do this by dropping bombs on brown people.
the theory is that eventually we will bomb them into loving us.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by PVS
to spread freedom throughout the world.
to fight the evil haters of freedom.

Is that bush's official stand on foreign policy?

It amazes me that quite a few people have viewed this thread and so few have anything to say.

PVS
Is that bush's official stand on foreign policy?

It amazes me that quite a few people have viewed this thread and so few have anything to say.

believe it or not, the first two sentences summed up his stance on fighting these wars. "haters of freedom" has become cliche.

Arachnoidfreak
LOL bomb them into loving us, that was classic, nice thumb up

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by PVS

Hard love eh?

Still, I would like to have thought the sheer disrespect shown to the voters would be enough to overcome fear or patriotic torpor or whatever.

So many different stories that, really, all failed to show any truth. And they seem, one would say, to be getting away with it, muddying the waters more and more with more claims. Weapons? Bah. Democracy (with democracy like that, who needs oppression)? Bah. Terrorists (not forgetting that Saddam wanted nothing to do with Osama years ago, and the terrorists only arrived really with the liberation)? Bah. And so on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.