Juggernaut without his Helmet vs Psylocke with her Psi-Daggers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can she decapate him or slit his throat? If she fast enough.

ThePittman
Jug is toast, not even a contest. She is by far the better fighter and her Psi-Dagger dam near takes out anyone.

golem370
Well I just thought because he is weak to Telepathy what would it be like to be stuck with Psi Daggers

Accel
She can't decapitate him, or even so much as scratch him, but she CAN use her mindbolts to win.

Of course, this is assuming Cain doesn't have his skull cap on at the time.

Accel
Originally posted by golem370
Well I just thought because he is weak to Telepathy what would it be like to be stuck with Psi Daggers
Psi daggers, as far as I know, are pretty much physical; they're just created by her mental powers.

golem370
Known superhuman powers: Psylocke possesses many telepathic abilities, enabling her to read minds, communicate mentally with others over long distances, stun the minds of others with "mental bolts," control the minds of others, and create illusions in the minds of others. Psylocke can intensely focus her psionic powers into her "psychic knife," with which she can stun or kill an adversary

He-guy88
well juggs is smacked all around this tread all and her phy daggers hurt ur mind when they hit u like ur arm for instants then they make ur mind think u got ur arm hurt so its kinda both with no helm hes screwed
cause she could hit his arm and that would affect his mind makeing him fell like it hurt or just stabe the heck out of his head with her phy daggers

branhole
but can it cut him. i know it stabbed through omegas armour but can it cut him?

He-guy88
maybe because their not even real u can see them and all but there just her wepon that come from her mind powers juggs is vonerable to mind powers

branhole
so is it going to hurt him.

He-guy88
in my opion yes hes not wereing a helm

branhole
could she labotamize him?

He-guy88
maybe not sure

Lethal_Rise
she couldn't hurt him phsycially, but she'd eff his mind up (aw schit, I'm trippin on acid man)

He-guy88
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
she couldn't hurt him phsycially, but she'd eff his mind up (aw schit, I'm trippin on acid man)

ha ah man she could stop him within like a sec into the battel

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by He-guy88
ha ah man she could stop him within like a sec into the battel kinda ironic that huge, powerful beings like thor and hulk have trouble w/ juggs, but someone so small could drop Cain like a 900 lb. potato?

He-guy88
kinda ironic that huge, powerful beings like thor and hulk have trouble w/ juggs, but someone so small could drop Cain like a 900 lb. potato?

yeah its pretty messed up

Swanky-Tuna
kinda ironic that huge, powerful beings like thor and hulk have trouble w/ juggs, but someone so small could drop Cain like a 900 lb. potato?
Mind over matter I guess.

The Fake Macoy
That's why psychics are almost unstoppable. Taking someone out with a thought is far more useful than being able to punch them hard.

He-guy88
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
That's why psychics are almost unstoppable. Taking someone out with a thought is far more useful than being able to punch them hard.

yep

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
That's why psychics are almost unstoppable. Taking someone out with a thought is far more useful than being able to punch them hard. which is also why...SUPRISE! superman's got psychic powers. I'm guessing that eveyone sees how much I loathe superman.

branhole
supes is so gay

branhole
they should have beat more often

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.