Superman vs. Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
I got this idea the other day. It's never been done before I don't think.

Who wins the Man of Steel or the magic of the Prince of Darkness?

BTW it can be either Marvel or DC's Dracula

Mr. Universe
Do you really have to ask? Superman.

Avalonofthewind
Supes can kill Drac with a look. He's battled far higher class demons and characters.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Do you really have to ask? Superman. Well Dracula b!tch slapped Norrin Radd....................

A.J
who hasnt lol

Skeets
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I got this idea the other day. It's never been done before I don't think.

Who wins the Man of Steel or the magic of the Prince of Darkness?

BTW it can be either Marvel or DC's Dracula
Shame on you.......Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well Dracula b!tch slapped Norrin Radd....................
BAH!!! that was throw back norrin with the undies plus Dracula's not such a pushover.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Skeets
Shame on you.......
Oh I bet the Superman haters will come up with something.

Skeets
Oh I bet the Superman haters will come up with something.
Yea there's been a few lately but I know you have the Thor buster loaded up......... laughing

He-guy88
well he never fought dracula but he did in fact fight a vampire and the vampire owned him he bit him and that put sup under his spell
because a vampires bite is magical yes i do hate superman but im just telling the truth as a matter fact iv side'ed with every singal fight that hes been in so im not bias when im defending someone but in this case dracula wins

snoopdogg
Originally posted by He-guy88
well he never fought dracula but he did in fact fight a vampire and the vampire owned him he bit him and that put sup under his spell
because a vampires bite is magical yes i do hate superman but im just telling the truth as a matter fact iv side'ed with every singal fight that hes been in so im not bias when im defending someone but in this case dracula wins I am gonna let Avalon handle this. I gotta run.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes can kill Drac with a look. He's battled far higher class demons and characters.

well vampirs are lower class huh so y did one take control of superman
not dracula but a vampire and for that matter drac is the strongest vamp and if hes stronger then drac then thats real sad to get taken over by an even lower demon then dracula

snoopdogg
not dracula but a vampire and for that matter drac is the strongest vamp and if hes stronger then drac then thats real sad to get taken over by an even lower demon then dracula What is Draculas main weakness?

What is Supermans main source of power?

Dracula bitting Superman proved bad for his health.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/SupesandDracula.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/SupesandDracula2.jpg

He-guy88
ok i never read that comic but drac will be back

He-guy88
also the vamp im talkin is in the new jla comic he bit sups spit out his blood said that tasted nasty but was still able to take control over him

D-Block
I was going with supes but if a vampire not Dracula but just a Vampire took him I have to go with Drac. Just kidding Supes could use heat vision from a mile away if he wanted to.

He-guy88
well a rag vampire is weaker then dracula so im going with dracula and everybody is intitled to their opion but i want to know y gl kyle does something awsome its pis or when aquaman gets his new hand some people tell me its retarted but when it comes to sups loseing to a rag vamp and killing dracula its ok i wanna know him loseing to dracula sounds like pis to me (tenth circle look up crucifer)

He-guy88
tenth circle look up crucifer hes the vamp that took sups

batdude123
It's sounds like PIS to me too. confused

He-guy88
Originally posted by batdude123
It's sounds like PIS to me too. confused

whos sid r u on sups or draculas it veary much is pis

batdude123
I'm on the side of Superman. I don't think Dracula should be in the same thread as Superman for cryin out loud! laughing Frankly, I'm surprised that Snoop (a very big Superman fan) put this thread up. erm

D-Block
what's to stop Supes from using heatvision from a distance. I mean he knows Drac is a magical being.

He-guy88
I'm on the side of Superman. I don't think Dracula should be in the same thread as Superman for cryin out loud! laughing Frankly, I'm surprised that Snoop (a very big Superman fan) put this thread up. erm

well i agree with that but im aginst sups cause crucifer beat him dracula is stronger then him thats wat im sayin that

i dont like sups at all i mean i hate him more then anyone but im not being bias cause iv defended sups more then iv ever thought i would
every other singal tread that is about superman vs someone i defend superman but i have reasions for being aginst sups here

He-guy88
Originally posted by D-Block
what's to stop Supes from using heatvision from a distance. I mean he knows Drac is a magical being.

well dracula is known for always coming back no matter how hes killed

D-Block
Don't get me wrong I don't like supes that much either but that heat vision is a really effective weapon in this fight not to mention the speed.

Big Sexy
What happens when supes grabs drac and then flies to the sun and leaves him there?

He-guy88
Don't get me wrong I don't like supes that much either but that heat vision is a really effective weapon in this fight not to mention the speed.

agreed but look up the tenth circle crucifer and read wat happens to sups

batdude123
well i agree with that but im aginst sups cause crucifer beat him dracula is stronger then him thats wat im sayin that

i dont like sups at all i mean i hate him more then anyone but im not being bias cause iv defended sups more then iv ever thought i would
every other singal tread that is about superman vs someone i defend superman but i have reasions for being aginst sups here

I understand that Dracula has magical/mystical power controlling methods, but he would actually have to BITE Superman in order for this to happen. And besides, Superman has resisted the mind-controlling techniques of Mesmero. Mesmero's TP>>>>>>>>>>Dracula's TP. This wouldn't happen because Superman is way too versatile. I mean if Dracula wanted to use stealth and try and bite him that way, it wouldn't work because of Superman's super hearing; he would hear him from any place on earth. So that's out. Superman's speed is rediculous at 186,000 miles per second (the speed of light.) Now Dracula might have enhanced speed, but there is no way possibly for Dracula to be THAT enhanced in the speed department. Supes could freeze him and throw him into space. He could actually kill him with his heat vision because it draws its power from yellow sun radiation and as we all know, all vampires are vulnerable to the sun. Supes could fry him from a safe distance and not even think twice about it. Superman could also just rush in and punch his head completely off. There's no possible way for Dracula to even come close to beating him. no Superman 10/10.

He-guy88
I understand that Dracula has magical/mystical power controlling methods, but he would actually have to BITE Superman in order for this to happen. And besides, Superman has resisted the mind-controlling techniques of Mesmero. Mesmero's TP>>>>>>>>>>Dracula's TP. This wouldn't happen because Superman is way too versatile. I mean if Dracula wanted to use stealth and try and bite him that way, it wouldn't work because of Superman's super hearing; he would hear him from any place on earth. So that's out. Superman's speed is rediculous at 186,000 miles per second (the speed of light.) Now Dracula might have enhanced speed, but there is no way possibly for Dracula to be THAT enhanced in the speed department. Supes could freeze him and throw him into space. He could actually kill him with his heat vision because it draws its power from yellow sun radiation and as we all know, all vampires are vulnerable to the sun. Supes could fry him from a safe distance and not even think twice about it. Superman could also just rush in and punch his head completely off. There's no possible way for Dracula to even come close to beating him. no Superman 10/10.

ok look up tenth circle crucifer not only did he bite him but used mind control on and it worked so then tell me drac cant do it cause drac is stronger then crucifer

batdude123
ok look up tenth circle crucifer not only did he bite him but used mind control on and it worked so then tell me drac cant do it cause drac is stronger then crucifer

OK, tell me how he could possibly get in close enough to Superman in order for that to happen without some MAJOR plot devices. wink

batdude123
Why are you debating this anyway? Dracula is outclassed in nearly every way.

He-guy88
looks like some one need schooled on vampires they move super fast not as fast as sups but fast enough super strong they have mind control and are magical creatures that right their is enough to get close to sups dracula is stronger faster has better mind control and can do verius abiltys like stright out magic and not matter how many times u kill him he comes back

batdude123
looks like some one need schooled on vampires they move super fast not as fast as sups but fast enough super strong they have mind control and are magical creatures that right their is enough to get close to sups dracula is stronger faster has better mind control and can do verius abiltys like stright out magic and not matter how many times u kill him he comes back

I know what he's about, you are VASTLY overestimating someone who got a good fight from Batman. wink He's by no means stronger. Have you EVER seen him pull various planets out of their gravitational force? Or grab a black hole and hold in it the palm of his hand? Please, this is getting too funny. laughing He couldn't get in close, and that would be the only way for him to win. He's rediculously outmatched here. To argue for him is craziness. Have you ever thought that maybe the Tenth Circle Crucifer incident may have been a plot device in order to make the story more interesting??? confused It served its purpose in the story, so therefore it was a part of it. Superman wins this 10000000/10!

tiakocom
Why are you debating this anyway? Dracula is outclassed in nearly every way.

couldnt have put it better...supes might be a prick but here he wins with little effort

He-guy88
I know what he's about, you are VASTLY overestimating someone who got a good fight from Batman. wink He's by no means stronger. Have you EVER seen him pull various planets out of their gravitational force? Or grab a black hole and hold in it the palm of his hand? Please, this is getting too funny. laughing He couldn't get in close, and that would be the only way for him to win. He's rediculously outmatched here. To argue for him is craziness. Have you ever thought that maybe the Tenth Circle Crucifer incident may have been a plot device in order to make the story more interesting??? confused It served its purpose in the story, so therefore it was a part of it. Superman wins this 10000000/10!
ill tell u like all told me when i pull those arguments its not valad this is not a comic and u cant say something like that all u can use from comics r facts and thats wat im using i never said that vamps were stronger then sups that would be crazy but they r super strong

D-Block
Drac loses badly. Ok how could drac avoid supes attacks. He can't because they will come too fast

batdude123
ill tell u like all told me when i pull those arguments its not valad this is not a comic and u cant say something like that all u can use from comics r facts and thats wat im using i never said that vamps were stronger then sups that would be crazy but they r super strong

Do HONESTLY believe that Dracula would win in this fight, or are you just messin with us???

He-guy88
Drac loses badly. Ok how could drac avoid supes attacks. He can't because they will come too fast

not true he could doge heat vision cold breath the only thing he would have a hard time dodgeing is superspeed attacts more then likely he would just take control of him from the start u cant say he could not do that to sups cause crucifer has done it and like iv said maniy times before dracula is much stronger

batdude123

His enhanced strength means absolutely nothing in comparison to Superman's.

He-guy88
Do HONESTLY believe that Dracula would win in this fight, or are you just messin with us???

ill be honest sups has every right to win but and every way to do so but darcula can take controll over him if not for that one fact then id say sups

D-Block
I know you don't think drac is stronger than supes and Drac can't dodge heat vision if he doesn't know where it is coming from.

He-guy88
I know you don't think drac is stronger than supes and Drac can't dodge heat vision if he doesn't know where it is coming from.

thats true but read my last post

batdude123
not true he could doge heat vision cold breath the only thing he would have a hard time dodgeing is superspeed attacts more then likely he would just take control of him from the start u cant say he could not do that to sups cause crucifer has done it and like iv said maniy times before dracula is much stronger

Hmm, Superman's heat vision is wide enough to cover the ENTIRE PLANET and you're saying Dracula would dodge it? Superman has blasted Captain Marvel, Captain Atom, as well as Wonder Woman with it. They are all MUCH faster than Dracula. What's the greatest speed feat that Dracula has? Dracula could not possibly dodge Supes heat vision especially considering he has done all that as well as taking down an entire army of Doomsday clones with it. Dracula doesn't stand a chance in hell. One good blast from Supes heat vision would kill Dracula because of the yellow sun radiation. One kill is good enough for a victory here. Superman's ice breath has also been able to freeze entire oceans before and he's also frozen Green Lantern as well as Wonder Woman. The fact that you are saying he could dodge these attacks is simply put; laughable. laughing Again you say he could mind control him, but he could only do that if he were to bite Superman on the neck which Superman would obviously not allow. He's super senses would make it impossible for Dracula to get in close.

Superman could also just rush in close to the speed of light and punch his f*ckin head off! There are just too many scenarios for Superman to win. The only chance I see Dracula having would be for Superman to just black out because of confusion as to how he would kill Dracula. laughing out loud Superman wins 1000000/10.

D-Block
Mind control that's a joke. Even if Dracula got close Supes could move at superspeed or grab Dracs face at superspeed before he bites and crush his face then fry his a##

He-guy88
Hmm, Superman's heat vision is wide enough to cover the ENTIRE PLANET and you're saying Dracula would dodge it? Superman has blasted Captain Marvel, Captain Atom, as well as Wonder Woman with it. They are all MUCH faster than Dracula. What's the greatest speed feat that Dracula has? Dracula could not possibly dodge Supes heat vision especially considering he has done all that as well as taking down an entire army of Doomsday clones with it. Dracula doesn't stand a chance in hell. One good blast from Supes heat vision would kill Dracula because of the yellow sun radiation. One kill is good enough for a victory here. Superman's ice breath has also been able to freeze entire oceans before and he's also frozen Green Lantern as well as Wonder Woman. The fact that you are saying he could dodge these attacks are simply put; laughable. laughing Again you say he could mind control him, but he could only do that if he were to bite Superman on the neck which Superman would obviously not allow. He's super senses would make it impossible for Dracula to get in close.

Superman could also just rush in close to the speed of light and punch his f*ckin head off! There are just too many scenarios for Superman to win. The only chance I see Dracula having would be for Superman to just black out because of confusion as to how he would kill Dracula. laughing out loud Superman wins 1000000/10.

im going to agree to dissagree here because sups lost to a vampire that is weaker than dracula plain and simpale so u r saying that sups beats dracula but loeses to crucifer just make'in sure u know wat ur say'in that makes no since and seems to be pis

batdude123
im going to agree to dissagree here because sups lost to a vampire that is weaker than dracula plain and simpale so u r saying that sups beats dracula but loeses to crucifer just make'in sure u know wat ur say'in that makes no since and seems to be pis

That's right considering he has resisted the affects of Mesmero, Martian Manhunter (Who by the way, patrols the minds of every individual on the planet), White Martians, and Aquaman before. Dracula could never bite him so therefore, could never control him. Anyways, yes, the Crucifer incident was PIS to the bone. Why is that so hard to understand? You have yet to give me a plausible arguement other than a PIS event that happened. Why argue a pointless arguement? Superman wins this 1000000000/10! END OF STORY!

leonidas
dc drac and marvel drac are different. dracula in marvel has given completely f'd with ss by muddling with his mind (and NO one tampers with ss's mind), he's been shown to be the equal of thor in terms of weather control, he's nearly overwhelmed strange astrally (and has met and battled strange many times), caught colossus's fist and easily taken out the xmen. he's also wiped out sif. hell, in tomb of dracula, he even hypnotized dr strange!!

now supes speed is difficult to overcome in this fight, however, if he could turn to mist supes would have trouble hitting him and would give drac a chance to attack him mentally or astrally, giving drac a definite chance in this. supes best bet is a speedblitz (drac DOES have superspeed and reflexes, but it's hard to imagine he could answer a full-out speedblitz) before drac can shift forms to buy himself enough time to muddle with supes mind then bite him. i'm not sure if marvel's drac bit that the result would be the same as when the dc drac did. impossible to say. if it did have the same affect, drac would be screwed. if he could bite supes effectively, supes would be in a load of trouble. could you imagine supes as a vamp . . .??!

He-guy88
That's right considering he has resisted the affects of Mesmero, Martian Manhunter (Who by the way, patrols the minds of every individual on the planet), White Martians, and Aquaman before. Dracula could never bite him so therefore, could never control him. Anyways, yes, the Crucifer incident was PIS to the bone. Why is that so hard to understand? You have yet to give me a plausible arguement other than a PIS event that happened. Why argue a pointless arguement? Superman wins this 1000000000/10! END OF STORY!

yes i understand thats sups can not be controled easly but it was done pis or not thats the facts my self id say it was pis myself but i try not to use that this tread is the only one iv ever use'ed it in cause i belive that its fair game pis or not cause it happened and id vote superman if it was not for dracula never stays dead he always comes back no matter wat

batdude123
yes i understand thats sups can not be controled easly but it was done pis or not thats the facts my self id say it was pis myself but i try not to use that this tread is the only one iv ever use'ed it in cause i belive that its fair game pis or not cause it happened and id vote superman if it was not for dracula never stays dead he always comes back no matter wat

Like I said, a death one time is good enough for a victory. Hell, even a KO is enough to be considered a victory. But if I can't convince you of this, then I guess we are just gonna have to agree to disagree. big grin

He-guy88
Originally posted by leonidas
dc drac and marvel drac are different. dracula in marvel has given completely f'd with ss by muddling with his mind (and NO one tampers with ss's mind), he's been shown to be the equal of thor in terms of weather control, he's nearly overwhelmed strange astrally (and has met and battled strange many times), caught colossus's fist and easily taken out the xmen. he's also wiped out sif. hell, in tomb of dracula, he even hypnotized dr strange!!

now supes speed is difficult to overcome in this fight, however, if he could turn to mist supes would have trouble hitting him and would give drac a chance to attack him mentally or astrally, giving drac a definite chance in this. supes best bet is a speedblitz (drac DOES have superspeed and reflexes, but it's hard to imagine he could answer a full-out speedblitz) before drac can shift forms to buy himself enough time to muddle with supes mind then bite him. i'm not sure if marvel's drac bit that the result would be the same as when the dc drac did. impossible to say. if it did have the same affect, drac would be screwed. if he could bite supes effectively, supes would be in a load of trouble. could you imagine supes as a vamp . . .??!

sups would be screwed if he was a vamp cause he draws powers from the sun and vampires die in the sun

He-guy88
Like I said, a death one time is good enough for a victory. Hell, even a KO is enough to be considered a victory. But if I can't convince you of this, then I guess we are just gonna have to agree to disagree. big grin

thats good enough for me

batdude123

While he was f'ing with SS's mind, was he going at full speed? He was probably standing still and anyway, Supes going at full speed is WAY beyond the realm of thought, so mind-controlling is out. Supes can also think way faster than most people, in fact he's on par with Flash in terms of thinking speed. Like you said a speed-blitz would be extremely effective and would probably result in him pulling off the victories. However, he could just dance circles around him going extremely fast (way faster than the speed of thought) and continually dowse him with his yellow sun radiation laser vision. The sun is obviously fatal to all vampires; Dracula is no exception. Along with Supes ability to vibrate intangilbe as well as invisible, this is a pretty one-sided fight. I still say Superman wins 10/10.

D-Block
I agree

leonidas
While he was f'ing with SS's mind, was he going at full speed? He was probably standing still and anyway, Supes going at full speed is WAY beyond the realm of thought, so mind-controlling is out. Supes can also think way faster than most people, in fact he's on par with Flash in terms of thinking speed. Like you said a speed-blitz would be extremely effective and would probably result in him pulling off the victories. However, he could just dance circles around him going extremely fast (way faster than the speed of thought) and continually dowse him with his yellow sun radiation laser vision. The sun is obviously fatal to all vampires; Dracula is no exception. Along with Supes ability to vibrate intangilbe as well as invisible, this is a pretty one-sided fight. I still say Superman wins 10/10.

re: ss. does anyone ever use full out, ftl speedblitzes in comics? very nearly never. they are viable in the forum and that's about it. and yellow sun radiation? confused

in this forum, it would be tough for drac to win because of speedblitz, like it would be almost impossible for even dr strange to get a win. in a comicbook, or if we throw out the speedblitz, things would be wayyyy different. if supes was close enough it wouldn't matter how fast he moved. it's not like he is outracing thought. it's easy enough to say tp is just an exotic energy form that would move at or near c. find an instance somewhere of someone outrunning a tp attack . . . in any event, all supes has to do is get close enough for him to hear drac's voice and he could be hypnotized. even if supes can shake it off, it would take a moment. intangible wouldn't save him from tp. if drac can get his mind on supes he could certainly win.

He-guy88
re: ss. does anyone ever use full out, ftl speedblitzes in comics? very nearly never. they are viable in the forum and that's about it. and yellow sun radiation? confused

in this forum, it would be tough for drac to win because of speedblitz, like it would be almost impossible for even dr strange to get a win. in a comicbook, or if we throw out the speedblitz, things would be wayyyy different. if supes was close enough it wouldn't matter how fast he moved. it's not like he is outracing thought. it's easy enough to say tp is just an exotic energy form that would move at or near c. find an instance somewhere of someone outrunning a tp attack . . . in any event, all supes has to do is get close enough for him to hear drac's voice and he could be hypnotized. even if supes can shake it off, it would take a moment. intangible wouldn't save him from tp. if drac can get his mind on supes he could certainly win.

some one finaly agrees wit me on this

batdude123

Yeah, Supes heat vision is a result of all the build up of the yellow sun radiation that he builds up from absorbing from the sun. Dracula is completely vulnerable to the sun. Anyways, when the fight starts, Superman could just fly in faster than Dracula can even think to start making a TP attack and get himself punched with a speed of light fast punch capable of destroying planets. Speedblitz along with other attacks puts Superman over the edge in this fight. Anyways, I agree that maybe if Superman gave him the time to mind-control him, then maybe he might lose; but the opponent gets basic knowledge of one another, so Superman wouldn't give him a chance to make a TP attack especially on something going that fast. Sure, Dracula would mentally attack him if Superman goes in their looking for a h2h fight, but if he uses his attacks wisely, then Dracula loses 10/10.

leonidas
his cells convert sunlight. it would be converted and altered prior to its release so it would not be sunlight that he is shooting and it is only sunlight that harms drac. supes also does not attack at c on earth but he would still likely be fast enough to hit and keep hitting drac before drac could formulate a thought. part would depend on how far about they start. drac's change to mist is almost instantaneous.

ST0RM SHAD0W
I give this to Drac.

D-Block
how long would it take supes to grab Drac and fly him to the sun

D-Block
or in view of the sun

He-guy88
more people r sideing with dracula now haha

D-Block
ok

batdude123
his cells convert sunlight. it would be converted and altered prior to its release so it would not be sunlight that he is shooting and it is only sunlight that harms drac. supes also does not attack at c on earth but he would still likely be fast enough to hit and keep hitting drac before drac could formulate a thought. part would depend on how far about they start. drac's change to mist is almost instantaneous.

Well, Supes thinking speed is completely faster than Drac's. Anyways, once Superman formulates a speedy thought and then goes on his way to speed-blitz Dracula, there wouldn't be anything for him to do. You guys have also got to realize that Superman holds back more often than not. He's really much more powerful than he leads on. Anytime he just stands and goes toe to toe with an opponent, he holds himself back and doesn't want to use any of his powers because he doesn't want to risk killing them, no matter what they have done. However, since Superman is using his powers to his fullest extent in this match, I don't really see any way at all for Dracula to get a victory in this situation. Superman is too fast as well as too versatile. Dracula's got no shot. Here's an example of Superman's exteremely fast mind:

D-Block
How could Dracula even touch supes

batdude123
Well, Supes thinking speed is completely faster than Drac's. Anyways, once Superman formulates a speedy thought and then goes on his way to speed-blitz Dracula, there wouldn't be anything for him to do. You guys have also got to realize that Superman holds back more often than not. He's really much more powerful than he leads on. Anytime he just stands and goes toe to toe with an opponent, he holds himself back and doesn't want to use any of his powers because he doesn't want to risk killing them, no matter what they have done. However, since Superman is using his powers to his fullest extent in this match, I don't really see any way at all for Dracula to get a victory in this situation. Superman is too fast as well as too versatile. Dracula's got no shot. Here's an example of Superman's exteremely fast mind:

Here we go:

leonidas
speed reading is different from formalized thought. obviously he can scan and process info quickly, but that doesn't mean he can formalize a plan of attack faster than drac.

as for grabbing supes and flying him to the sun -- be a very bad idea and pretty much assure supes loses. drac would mist out, or worse for supes, whisper in his ear and possibly hynotize him or allow drac time to use his mental powers on him. supes only real option is hit him before he can mist and keep hitting him until drac is out. if they are close enough for this to happen fine, i've no problem saying supes wins. but drac only needs a moment to assert some control in this fight.

Darksaint
Dracula would have to be a very powerful telepath to affect Superman that fast.

D-Block
Leonidas are you saying that Supes heat vision wouldn't effect Drac

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Darksaint
Dracula would have to be a very powerful telepath to affect Superman that fast.

Marvel Drac can control others with just a glance.

His powers are magic based so its more affective.

leonidas
no, i'm not saying that. i'm saying that its not sunlight. a wide burst might still affect him even in mist form, but a typical, narrowly focused beam would likely do nothing.

supes would likely win, as i said, but many are saying that supes win without much trouble. it would take only a moment for drac to have a chance.

He-guy88
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Marvel Drac can control others with just a glance.

yep not to menchin that sups is affected by magic of vampires

batdude123
speed reading is different from formalized thought. obviously he can scan and process info quickly, but that doesn't mean he can formalize a plan of attack faster than drac.

as for grabbing supes and flying him to the sun -- be a very bad idea and pretty much assure supes loses. drac would mist out, or worse for supes, whisper in his ear and possibly hynotize him or allow drac time to use his mental powers on him. supes only real option is hit him before he can mist and keep hitting him until drac is out. if they are close enough for this to happen fine, i've no problem saying supes wins. but drac only needs a moment to assert some control in this fight.

He's always had a super speedy mind for thinking and formulizing plans. How do you think he can see or get out of the way of objects when flying around earth at superspeeds? Or running against Flash for that matter? Superman can move faster and formulate plans faster than Dracula. I still say Superman wins this one 10/10. Superman wouldn't just immediately control his mind by whispering in his ear. Supes wins. If you think that Drac would win, well then my fellow JLAKMC teammate, we'll just have to agree to disagree. big grin

He-guy88
He's always had a super speedy mind for thinking and formulizing plans. How do you think he can see or get out of the way of objects when flying around earth at superspeeds? Or running against Flash for that matter? Superman can move faster and formulate plans faster than Dracula. I still say Superman wins this one 10/10. Superman wouldn't just immediately control his mind by whispering in his ear. Supes wins. If you think that Drac would win, well then my fellow JLAKMC teammate, we'll just have to agree to disagree. big grin

well even if someone can think faster then me doesent mean i cant dodge their punch thats reflexes not mental thought so moveing out of the way of objects are erelavent

D-Block
Oh Ok Leonidas

batdude123
well even if someone can think faster then me doesent mean i cant dodge their punch thats reflexes not mental thought so moveing out of the way of objects are erelavent

Do you have any proof that Dracula has speed of light reflexes?

He-guy88
Do you have any proof that Dracula has speed of light reflexes?

no do u have proof that dracula cant win

Avalonofthewind
not dracula but a vampire and for that matter drac is the strongest vamp and if hes stronger then drac then thats real sad to get taken over by an even lower demon then dracula

A blast of heat vision is all it takes. Supes for gods and demons for 1,000 years straight. Dracula is low class compared to him. He could also freeze him and have him in sunlight in a split second.

There is no battle here.

batdude123
no do u have proof that dracula cant win

I've posted my reasons why he wouldn't be able to win. Things that Superman he has demonstrated before. All I'm asking is, "Has Dracula EVER demonstrated that he has speed of light reflexes?"

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
A blast of heat vision is all it takes. Supes for gods and demons for 1,000 years straight. Dracula is low class compared to him.

Exactly. Too bad I have posted everything possible that SHOULD have convinced them that Superman would win this fight, but they just dismissed it. erm

D-Block
Waiting

He-guy88
I've posted my reasons why he wouldn't be able to win. Things that he has demonstrated before. All I'm asking is, "Has Dracula EVER demonstrated that he has speed of light reflexes?"

fair enough and well vampires can sence stuff like stuff being thrown at them or shot at them so i gess it would be like dd radar sence depending on how fast it is comeing at him is depending on how fast they move

He-guy88
Exactly. Too bad I have posted everything possible that SHOULD have convinced them that Superman would win this fight, but they just dismissed it. erm

im not dissmissing it wat ur dissmissing all of draculas abiltys

He-guy88
fair enough and well vampires can sence stuff like stuff being thrown at them or shot at them so i gess it would be like dd radar sence depending on how fast it is comeing at him is depending on how fast they move

their

D-Block
Ok so could Dracula detect a fist or heat vision coming at light speed is the question now.

batdude123

Well, I can buy that. I just don't think that he retaliate to someone who can think faster than him and also someone who can fly at the speed of light. erm

batdude123
Well, let's just say that Superman vibrates his molecules to become invisible. Dracula wouldn't be able to see him and then all of the sudden out of nowhere, BOOM! Dracula goes down with a barrage of heat vision attacks.

He-guy88
Ok so could Dracula detect a fist or heat vision coming at light speed is the question now.

well this is wat i think would happen he'ed come at the speed of light to hit him drac would detect him then he would wisper to take control of sups at the same time he got hit since he would be close enough to use that power maybe he couldent dodge it but he could do that to take the win

D-Block
I can see that

snoopdogg
Did anybody bother to read the pics I posted earlier? How is Dracula gonna finish off Superman?

Mist? As far as I know Dracula cannot mount a attack in that form. And besides I wonder is if Supes could just freeze him in mist form? I think he could.

Supes 10/10.

See guys I knew somebody would think Dracula would win.

He-guy88
I can see that

ok that all i ask is for u to not just dismiss drac cause their r ways to win i mean iv even said that if it wasent for the fact that he could take control of sups mind id say sups i mean even if somethin only has a 40% chance its still a chance

batdude123
I can see that

I couldn't. no Because when you're flying so fast towards someone that you are able to circle the entire earth seven times in time duration that it takes a heart to beat, you wouldn't even have time to blink let alone have time to whisper anything in someone's ear.

He-guy88
Did anybody bother to read the pics I posted earlier? How is Dracula gonna finish off Superman?

Mist? As far as I know Dracula cannot mount a attack in that form. And besides I wonder is if Supes could just freeze him in mist form? I think he could.

Supes 10/10.

yeah but u said it was they were bias witch i am not

batdude123

Supes 10/10.

Yeah, you called it! big grin laughing

D-Block
good point he could freeze him or evaporate him smokin' smokin' smokin'

snoopdogg
Supes hv is based off solar energy. That means instant death for Dracula.

batdude123
I couldn't. no Because when you're flying so fast towards someone that you are able to circle the entire earth seven times in time duration that it takes a heart to beat, you wouldn't even have time to blink let alone have time to whisper anything in someone's ear.

Or this D-Block! big grin cool ^^^

He-guy88

i hate to tell u this but the speed of light aint that fast maybe he can circel the world 7 times but not before ur hart beats

D-Block
fast enought to take out Dracula

Avalonofthewind

Agreed. When the Atom went inside Superman's body, he said each cell was like a miniature sun. He was pretty badly burnt when he returned back to the normal world.

batdude123

That's what I was trying to say earlier but leonidas was saying how Superman's body molecularly changes the yellow sun radiation that gets poured into his body right before he blasts them out of his eyes. So in affect, leonidas was saying that the heat vision that Superman had doesn't have anything to do with the sun and that Vamps can only be harmed by PURE sunlight.

batdude123
i hate to tell u this but the speed of light aint that fast maybe he can circel the world 7 times but not before ur hart beats

Uh... do you know how fast the speed of light is? It's 186,000 miles per SECOND! Don't tell me that it's not fast. The earth's circumference is only about 24,000 miles around, so yes, that's about right. Do some research on it. 186,000 miles per second translates to 669,600,000 miles per hour. Not fast? Bullsh*t. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ST0RM SHAD0W

He would have to first mind control Superman, then have his vampiers suck Supes blood.

It would take a long time to drain him though.

D-Block
won't happen

batdude123
He would have to first mind control Superman, then have his vampiers suck Supes blood.

It would take a long time to drain him though.

He wouldn't have time to mind-control Superman. wink

D-Block
you are Batman Batdude123

ST0RM SHAD0W
He wouldn't have time to mind-control Superman. wink

Actually if its current Superman, then yes he would.

It hasn't been esatblished yet that he's at light speeds again.

All hes done so far was catch a bullet that doesn't mean he's at light speeds.

snoopdogg

It would take a long time to drain him though. Did you see what happened to Dracula when he tried to drain Superman?

He burned up shortly after.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Did you see what happened to Dracula when he tried to drain Superman?

Thats why I said he would have his vampiers do it rather then him.

It would just take a long time and alot of vamps.

batdude123
you are Batman Batdude123

Thanks! batman cool

snoopdogg

All hes done so far was catch a bullet that doesn't mean he's at light speeds. Do you realize Superman was depowered when he caught that bullet? And better yet the guy that shot Jimmy was like 15 ft. in front of him and Superman still got to him in time. He caught it with his finger tips rather than in his palm which is even more impressive.

He-guy88
Did you see what happened to Dracula when he tried to drain Superman?

so doesent mean all vamps would take tenth circel for example the vamp that bit and took control of him dident burn up

He-guy88
Do you realize Superman was depowered when he caught that bullet? And better yet the guy that shot Jimmy was like 15 ft. in front of him and Superman still got to him in time. He caught it with his finger tips rather than in his palm which is even more impressive.

no that just means he bearly chought it

snoopdogg
no that just means he bearly chought it No that means he has good perception to be able to grab a small bullet out of the sky.

If I threw a rock at you I bet you coult not catch it with your finger tips.

batdude123

Oh really?

Here's Superman saving GL (Kyle) while was a million miles away and he got there in seconds!

snoopdogg
so doesent mean all vamps would take tenth circel for example the vamp that bit and took control of him dident burn up What comic did that happen in?

He-guy88
No that means he has good perception to be able to grab a small bullet out of the sky.

If I threw a rock at you I bet you coult not catch it with your finger tips.

no but if u throw a rock at someone else i bet if tryed to put my hands in front of it could hit my finger tips

He-guy88
What comic did that happen in?

the new jla tenth circle cursafer did it

snoopdogg
no but if u throw a rock at someone else i bet if tryed to put my hands in front of it could hit my finger tips But that's not what happened. Did you even read the issue?

D-Block
not if you were 15 ft behind the person I threw the rock at

batdude123

Here we go:

D-Block
I know

He-guy88
But that's not what happened. Did you even read the issue?

wel pretty much wat happened they shot at jimmy not sups

Milkie
Last I heard Marvel's Dracula was a Daywalker.

snoopdogg
the new jla tenth circle cursafer did it Issue #!

snoopdogg
wel pretty much wat happened they shot at jimmy not sups Are you saying it's easier to catch a small item with your finger tips than with your palm?

batdude123
Here we go:

Sorry, my computer is acting HORRIBLE. mad I'll post the scans a little later. wink

He-guy88
Issue #!

if im not mistaken it number 96 or right around their

He-guy88
i checked it out it is jla #96 tenth circel

snoopdogg
i checked it out it is jla #96 tenth circel Ok, and whats the purpose? I mean contact with Supermans blood should kill any vampire. Biting him is not a good idea.

He-guy88
nudge snaps him out of the control for a moment

He-guy88
Ok, and whats the purpose? I mean contact with Supermans blood should kill any vampire. Biting him is not a good idea.

im saying it dident kill him so their u go he did spit it back out and say that tasted nasty but it dident kill him

Milkie
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DraculaandSurfer2.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6765/54wi.jpg

He-guy88
Originally posted by Milkie
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/DraculaandSurfer2.jpg
ha he kicked sufers ass dont forget wat my last post said either

snoopdogg
im saying it dident kill him so their u go he did spit it back out and say that tasted nasty but it dident kill him Which is kinda weird. It should have killed him. Maybe he is like my gf and doesn't swallow.

snoopdogg
if im not mistaken it number 96 or right around their I stopped reading JLA after #83 and started again with #114 So I don't have that issue.

He-guy88
Which is kinda weird. It should have killed him. Maybe he is like my gf and doesn't swallow.

haha thats funny and kinda gross cuse um i dont realy wanna hear your sex life but ah any way it dident so not all vampires r hurt by his blood

batdude123
#1:

He-guy88
I stopped reading JLA after #83 and started again with #114 So I don't have that issue.

i dont bye jla my dad does so i read them after hes done

snoopdogg
haha thats funny and kinda gross cuse um i dont realy wanna hear your sex life but ah any way it dident so not all vampires r hurt by his blood Well if you apply logic it makes perfect sense that Supermans blood would kill a vampire.

It's like taking a bite ouf of the Sun.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by Milkie
Last I heard Marvel's Dracula was a Daywalker.

Thats what I was thinking.

I wasn't sure though.

He-guy88
Well if you apply logic it makes perfect sense that Supermans blood would kill a vampire.

It's like taking a bite ouf of the Sun.

well it dident happen my dad always said that to but then he read that comic (he veary sturburn to) he looked at me and said u were right a vamp can bite sups and not be hurt

snoopdogg
Thats what I was thinking.

I wasn't sure though. Blade Killed him again. He never got his daywalker upgrade.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Do you realize Superman was depowered when he caught that bullet?

Yes I know was depowered and still is to some degree, that doesn't mean he will be up at his previous level later on.

He caught it with his finger tips rather than in his palm which is even more impressive.

Or it could mean he barely caught it.

badabing
Are you guys crazy? Superman can't beat this guy.vampire

He-guy88
Originally posted by badabing
Are you guys crazy? Superman can't beat this guy.vampire

well then its a good thig thats not who were talking about

leonidas
his vision is based on the sun -- it is not 'sun rays'. at best you can speculate it would affect him in some way beyond the normal damage it would do. freeze breath might well work because of the area it engulfs. not sure

again -- supes does not use lightspeed on earth, bt his speed would likely be the difference in a forum match. notice too that ss was weakened in drac's presence. drac had him completely confused and ss was not fighting at his best because of it. no he'll not hypnotize supes with a word, but he doesn't have to. he only needs to slow him down long enough to start muddling his senses, his thoughts, throwing him off enough to attack astrally or really working his mind tricks. he snuck up and felled ss with a shot -- if ss can't detect him, good as supes is, he's not detecting him either. contrary to what snoop says, i think a bite from drac would certainly hurt supes badly. and contrary to what avy says, i DO think this is a fight. drac is not a minor demon -- he's lord of vampires and essentially immortal. anyone that can go 1on1 for prolonged times with strange is someone you better give respect to.

to be clear: supes wins a forums match because of speed. i wouldn't say 10/10, but maybe 8-9/10. in a comic it would be much closer because supes would not immediately shoot freeze breath or speedblitz.

oh, and that backhand is one of the great pimpslaps in comic history. big grin

ST0RM SHAD0W
What issue did Superman fight that vampire in?

snoopdogg
Yes I know was depowered and still is to some degree, that doesn't mean he will be up at his previous level later on. It doesn't mean he won't either. His powers are slowly coming back. There is no reason to believe they will not be at his old levels. This is not the first time this has happened you know.

Or it could mean he barely caught it. Maybe or maybe not. But your missing the point. He still caught it with his finger tips.

He-guy88
What issue did Superman fight that vampire in?

jla # 96 tenth circle if ur asking about Crucifer

batdude123
his vision is based on the sun -- it is not 'sun rays'. at best you can speculate it would affect him in some way beyond the normal damage it would do. freeze breath might well work because of the area it engulfs. not sure

again -- supes does not use lightspeed on earth, bt his speed would likely be the difference in a forum match. notice too that ss was weakened in drac's presence. drac had him completely confused and ss was not fighting at his best because of it. no he'll not hypnotize supes with a word, but he doesn't have to. he only needs to slow him down long enough to start muddling his senses, his thoughts, throwing him off enough to attack astrally or really working his mind tricks. he snuck up and felled ss with a shot -- if ss can't detect him, good as supes is, he's not detecting him either. contrary to what snoop says, i think a bite from drac would certainly hurt supes badly. and contrary to what avy says, i DO think this is a fight. drac is not a minor demon -- he's lord of vampires and essentially immortal. anyone that can go 1on1 for prolonged times with strange is someone you better give respect to.

to be clear: supes wins a forums match because of speed. i wouldn't say 10/10, but maybe 8-9/10. in a comic it would be much closer because supes would not immediately shoot freeze breath or speedblitz.

oh, and that backhand is one of the great pimpslaps in comic history. big grin

I can buy that. big grin

snoopdogg
contrary to what snoop says, i think a bite from drac would certainly hurt supes badly. I am dissappointed leo. Did you not read the scan I posted of Dracula biting Superman? Are comic scan not credible anymore? The bite killed his @ss!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>