Me Perspectives on Sex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
Hey Guys. I am going to reveal to you why and in what ways I think SEX is important and to WHO it is important to.

Feel free to comment after you read, okay ?

1)Pro Creation-for obvious reasons. Sex is responsible for spawning our next generation. Even though "test tubing" is another way of birth, sex deserves more credit because it has been around much longer. This is my ONLY religous perspective, and its a personal one as well.

2)Expression of Love-whether you love a man or woman, or both. Sex is one of the ULTAMATE ways to express your love. To show this person that YOUR BODY is theirs to explore, examine, and take pleasure from. Your lover has access to your body, THAT NO ONE ELSE will has. You love your own body and you want your loved one to love it as much. You may also look at your lover's body like a treasure of your own.

3)Pure Pleasure- Come on guys..we know we ALL do it. Not EVERY single sexual encounter you have is one of pure love, it is OFTEN one of lust. We all have the right to satisfy our urges through sexual encounter. People who have better sex lives are usually happier and mentally healther than people who don't. Sex is great for securing identity, having high self esteem, and for pure fun. As long as you play it SAFE....always have your partner TESTED, and use protection as often as you can.

4)Excerize- Sex is VERY HEALTHY. Not just mentally, but physically. It is great excersize, good for your heart, lower muscles, ab muscles and buttocks. People who have more sex burn more calories and usually have more energy than people who don't.

Obviously I have looked at SEX through religious, logical, personal, and scientific perspective. I also have had my own sexual experiences which may or may not add to the truth/bias of my statements.

Please give me your thoughts....thank you. smile

Eis
Oh my god, ladies and gentlemen we have a Family International member!

No but seriously I agree and I don't. I think if sex were such a liberal thing sexual transmitted diseases but I hate it being such a taboo.

Lord Urizen
Did you actually read my entire post ?

I looked at sex from as many different VIEWS as i possible can.

Raven Guardia
SEX ED!! stick out tongue wow, thats some deep thinking there. although I dont know if this was the best forum to post it in.

Eis
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Did you actually read my entire post ?

I looked at sex from as many different VIEWS as i possible can.
Yes but your perspectives are all positive. Not even one negative perspective.
And if everyone were to think like this we would have a serious problem which is why I disagree with looking at sex only from these perspectives.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Hey Guys. I am going to reveal to you why and in what ways I think SEX is important and to WHO it is important to.

Feel free to comment after you read, okay ?

1)Pro Creation-for obvious reasons. Sex is responsible for spawning our next generation. Even though "test tubing" is another way of birth, sex deserves more credit because it has been around much longer. This is my ONLY religous perspective, and its a personal one as well.

2)Expression of Love-whether you love a man or woman, or both. Sex is one of the ULTAMATE ways to express your love. To show this person that YOUR BODY is theirs to explore, examine, and take pleasure from. Your lover has access to your body, THAT NO ONE ELSE will has. You love your own body and you want your loved one to love it as much. You may also look at your lover's body like a treasure of your own.

3)Pure Pleasure- Come on guys..we know we ALL do it. Not EVERY single sexual encounter you have is one of pure love, it is OFTEN one of lust. We all have the right to satisfy our urges through sexual encounter. People who have better sex lives are usually happier and mentally healther than people who don't. Sex is great for securing identity, having high self esteem, and for pure fun. As long as you play it SAFE....always have your partner TESTED, and use protection as often as you can.

4)Excerize- Sex is VERY HEALTHY. Not just mentally, but physically. It is great excersize, good for your heart, lower muscles, ab muscles and buttocks. People who have more sex burn more calories and usually have more energy than people who don't.

Obviously I have looked at SEX through religious, logical, personal, and scientific perspective. I also have had my own sexual experiences which may or may not add to the truth/bias of my statements.

Please give me your thoughts....thank you. smile

That was totally ON topic.....

Get out. mad

Lord Urizen
Yes but your perspectives are all positive. Not even one negative perspective.
And if everyone were to think like this we would have a serious problem which is why I disagree with looking at sex only from these perspectives.

Hey those are just MY perspectives, i welcomed you to challenge them any way you wish.

If you read the PLEASURE perspective, you will see i suggested that people practice safe sex, and to get your partner TESTED...

ALSO...these perspectives do not totally relate to each other.

I think Perspectives # 2 and #3 contradict each other, dont u ?

My perspective on pro creation contradicts the rest....

These are just different ways of looking at SEX, and you ahve to realize that everyone DOES look at it differently.

If you want negative perspectives on sex, then LIST THEM for me...but do not discourage me from listing the positive perspectives.

I think in order for any human being to make the CHOICE they feel is best, they must be exposed to ALL OPTIONS...not just the ones that you OR I beleive is right.

Lord Urizen
CAn this be moved to the General Discussion Forum please?

Thanks Mod,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.