I'm sitting outside on my computer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lana
Yay laptop laughing out loud

Itzak
Oh yeah? sneaky2 I'm sitting outside... on my roof. mhm

Lana
I can't get up onto the roof of my house.

And I'm scared of heights anyway.

Anyway I've been sitting out here in my yard for about the past hour and a half stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
I would if the ground wasn't so wet glare

Lana
That's why it's called you have a chair....

And I'm listening to Tool stick out tongue

Lord Azrael
I want to purchase a Lap top soon. How long does the battery power approximately last?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Lana
That's why it's called you have a chair....

And I'm listening to Tool stick out tongue Sounds like heaven mad

*punches Midget*

Renamon
pffy *shoots midget with a paintball gun* owned fool.

Damn lana, your lucky

Lana
laughing out loud poor midget.

And it depends on the power settings, I had mine on normal (so I could see the screen, which can be hard with glare for the sun) and was running it off battery power for a little over an hour and it went to about 60%.

TOH
mhm

I'm sitting on my computer too..

http://www.sanfordsys.com/images/pages/Home/Image/boy%20sitting%20on%20computer2.jpg

JacopeX
Yay laptop laughing out loud cool wut type of DELL do you have roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Originally posted by JacopeX
cool wut type of DELL do you have roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't have a Dell stick out tongue

JacopeX
I don't have a Dell stick out tongue then wut type is it, i have dell laptop.

Lana
Toshiba Satellite.

I like my laptop happy

newjak86
I'm not gonna lie I'm disappointed in this thread Lana. Stupid laptops HMMM I was hoping you meant that you had moved your desk and computer outside and ran extension chords out to it now that would have been worth a thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
I haven't touched my PC since about February laughing out loud

Lord Azrael
laughing out loud poor midget.

And it depends on the power settings, I had mine on normal (so I could see the screen, which can be hard with glare for the sun) and was running it off battery power for a little over an hour and it went to about 60%.

One of my old friends claims to have a battery stamina of around four hours. Apparently, he was on an airplane playing the Matrix and a gathering began to happen as everyone was watching it with him. stick out tonguestick out tongue

Ladyluck
w00t

Itzak
Toshiba Satellite.

I like my laptop happy

icon5_2 No waii! Ditto! eek!

Thorinn
I have a Laptop, but it doesn't work, because I lost my charger. cry

Thanks alot for bring up painful memories Lana. mhm

stick out tongue

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Lord Azrael
One of my old friends claims to have a battery stamina of around four hours. Apparently, he was on an airplane playing the Matrix and a gathering began to happen as everyone was watching it with him. stick out tonguestick out tongue

a good laptop can easily last for 4 hours on battery.

silver_tears
You can buy a new one stick out tongue

And laptops rock my socks, I sit on my roof at like 2 am sometimes with it. But it's kinda shitty cause mine has a battery life of like 2 hours fully erm

silver_tears
Originally posted by Prabhodh
a good laptop can easily last for 4 hours on battery.

Battery life doesn't determine whether a laptop is good or not, you can have that changed.

Mr. Bacon
i want a laptop sad

DarkC
Originally posted by silver_tears
I sit on my roof at like 2 am sometimes with it.
Really? messed

That's sort of a weird mental picture, if someone is driving by they're going to go: "What the...is that a chick on the roof with a laptop? Jesus, how much did we drink tonight?"

BlackSunshine
Yay!! woot!

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
Battery life doesn't determine whether a laptop is good or not, you can have that changed.

Yeah, that's dependent on the battery itself.

Mine can go from an hour to four hours, depending on the settings I have it at, and what I'm doing while it's running on battery power.

PandoraMomo
Yeah, that's dependent on the battery itself.

Mine can go from an hour to four hours, depending on the settings I have it at, and what I'm doing while it's running on battery power.
im lucky if i get two hours, but then again my laptop is about two years old. i need to buy a new battery

RedAlertv2
When Im playing Counter Strike my battery life is about 45-60 mins.

Lana
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
im lucky if i get two hours, but then again my laptop is about two years old. i need to buy a new battery

I also almost never run it off the battery, so I'm sure that helps too stick out tongue

And I'd say "wanna hang out later" but I don't think I'll be able to so meh.

PandoraMomo
I also almost never run it off the battery, so I'm sure that helps too stick out tongue

And I'd say "wanna hang out later" but I don't think I'll be able to so meh.
me too, but when i was recently with a friend when she was buying a laptop at a certain geek/dork/nerd playground and they mentioned that the battery only lasts about 6 months to 2 years

Bun Bun
I dont like laptops no

ALOT harder for me to see erm

NineCoronas
Originally posted by DarkC
Really? messed

That's sort of a weird mental picture, if someone is driving by they're going to go: "What the...is that a chick on the roof with a laptop? Jesus, how much did we drink tonight?" laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.