Ms.Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
So is anyone reading her new series?

So far it's been pretty meh...

I give it two more issues to pick up Or i'm dropping it.

I really wanted to like this book since Carol is one of my favorites

A.J
i cant believe she has her own series

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
i cant believe she has her own series

whats so hard to believe?

Mr.V
Meh..never liked carol too much. Woman in air force, Sexism..Alcoholism, Cosmicism (that aint a word bt o well). Shes not one of ma favs.

A.J
Originally posted by Black Adam
whats so hard to believe? she sucks

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
she sucks

not really.

A.J
not really. yes she does

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
yes she does

you suck A.J .

A.J
you suck A.J . that my be true but do i spit or swalow wink

u suck adam

Mr.V
Stop this idle bickering...amusing it may be, but soon enough it will not be as funny wink

Valentine has spoken, argue and I will make love to your girlfriends/wives/lovers/boyfriends/pets/parents and siblings

Black Adam
Originally posted by A.J
that my be true but do i spit or swalow wink

I don't know. I'll have to ask samishe stick out tongue

Mr.V
Oo0ooh! thats a low-blow BA! stick out tonguebig grin an amusing one nonetheless.. Black adam has smoothly insinuated AJ is homosexual...how will he reply i wonder?

A.J
I don't know. I'll have to ask samishe stick out tongue confused ............are u joking.............me and sam are not gay im telling u know, we have beeen freinds since i joined is all, but yeh only way to find out is to ask sam big grin

Black Adam
Originally posted by Mr.V
Stop this idle bickering...amusing it may be, but soon enough it will not be as funny wink

Valentine has spoken, argue and I will make love to your girlfriends/wives/lovers/boyfriends/pets/parents and siblings

yeah yeah but on topic.

Judging by aj response I guessing he's not reading it

judging by your response I'm guessing your not reading it as well.

Mr.V
No i am not sadly...What is it about? because i am rather oblivious to any solo carol stories

A.J
yeah yeah but on topic.

Judging by aj response I guessing he's not reading it

judging by your response I'm guessing your not reading it as well. its because shes crappy big grin

grey fox
Isn't MS. Marvels ass enough of a reason ?

A.J
well yeh but i wanna see more.......ah that reminds me i just got new pic of supergirls lemons yum yum lol

Mr.V
Lemons? wtf...lemons arent very big sad and are sour, Aj its ok to say i just got a new pic of supergirls BOOBS you know...rather than lemons...sad idiot stick out tongue

A.J
well i normally would but i thought id say lemons instead lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.