Comic Books on UMD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KJ

Spideys Sister
I have the PSP and UMD disks are as cool as they get. (A lot better than tiny loseable NDS chips) But As much as I love comics, I don't think it would. It would put our great comic retailers out of busisness. And that could hurt alot of our poorer members who can't afford the PSP them selves. Especially when sony makes special comics only avaliable on UMD. They'll do that.

Point Being: Some win some lose, some prosper some don't.... all in all... I don't think I'd be too popular. Like people and DVD players. Some people still have VCRs.

KJ
Thanks for the feedback.

Incidentally Night Warrior will still be released in shops I assume around the same time, and as far as I know it always will be. I don't think anyone at RPC wants it any differently. But I understand the concern.

Spideys Sister
Hey, feedback and serious questions come to me. But seriously, I barely buy comics now. (You realize it takes alot of guts for a girl to walk into a comic book shop alone?)People prefer to buy comics the old fashioned way. I'm not saying everyone is like that. But to each their own.

marvelprince
I agree with Spidey's sister. This is win/lose scenario. Unfortunately for me and my lack of a PSP, much less my lack of money to buy UMD's, I probably will fall on the losing side of the fence.

I do think its a great idea and actually was thinking the other day about how long it would take for something like this to happen.

grey fox

steverules
Oh great, I like UMD and I like taking movies with me wherever I go. Off course it takes up battery life by loads which gives me a few minutes to play games.

KJ
Aren't UMD's still really popular in Japan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.