superman vs doc oc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
superman strong enough to break doc ocs. arms off ? or you know somone else thats done it before ?

Black Adam
considering their not made of adamantuim.

yeah he's strong enough.

badabing
The Marvel directory says they are made on adamantium. I don't know how much that is worth though.

Black Adam
Originally posted by badabing
The Marvel directory says they are made on adamantium. I don't know how much that is worth though.

they were. not anymore though.

diabloman
Originally posted by Black Adam
they were. not anymore though. why not anymore ? what happend ?

badabing
Doc Ock' bio.
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Doctor_Octopus

Black Adam
Originally posted by diabloman
why not anymore ? what happend ?

from the wiki

Harnesses

Dr. Octopus has possessed a total of three different harnesses during his career: the original titanium harness, a more powerful adamantium harness, and the current harness, which was modified in 2004 to resemble the version seen in the movie Spider-Man 2. The original and adamantium harnesses were both destroyed in the Lethal Foes of Spider-Man miniseries.

diabloman
from the wiki

Harnesses

Dr. Octopus has possessed a total of three different harnesses during his career: the original titanium harness, a more powerful adamantium harness, and the current harness, which was modified in 2004 to resemble the version seen in the movie Spider-Man 2. The original and adamantium harnesses were both destroyed in the Lethal Foes of Spider-Man miniseries. on thing i think that was BS in the movie is when doc. said that heat and magnetism doesnt effect his arms. magneto would send his ass a mile away im sure.

Black Adam
on thing i think that was BS in the movie is when doc. said that heat and magnetism doesnt effect his arms. magneto would send his ass a mile away im sure.

movie Ock said that. Movie ock specifically designed them to be that way.

movie ock's arms were scene not being affected like every other metal object in the room. So it must be true.

diabloman

movie ock's arms were scene not being affected like every other metal object in the room. So it must be true. maybe some device like otto made that big round thing maybe doesnt affect his arms but magneto can control anything metal of course. no matter if its protected in anyway

He-guy88

movie ock's arms were scene not being affected like every other metal object in the room. So it must be true.

agreed i say sups rips them off and magneto rips the iron out of his blood and wins no love for doc oc

batdude123
maybe some device like otto made that big round thing maybe doesnt affect his arms but magneto can control anything metal of course. no matter if its protected in anyway

Well, Magneto can change any metals molecular structure by polarizing it, thus he can control ANY metal. So yes, Ock's arms would get controled by Magneto. They don't call the dude the "Master of the entire electromagnetic spectrum" for nothing. wink

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Well, Magneto can change any metals molecular structure by polarizing it, thus he can control ANY metal. So yes, Ock's arms would get controled by Magneto. They don't call the dude the "Master of the entire electromagnetic spectrum" for nothing. wink correct

He-guy88
Well, Magneto can change any metals molecular structure by polarizing it, thus he can control ANY metal. So yes, Ock's arms would get controled by Magneto. They don't call the dude the "Master of the entire electromagnetic spectrum" for nothing. wink

agree'ed

badabing
Powers
psionic link with four adamantium tentacles, can lift up to 20 tons if properly braced, possible low-level telepathy
Abilities

Weapons
Four metallic tentacles made of adamantium, which can be controlled remotely, and can be used for attacks, and blocking projectiles, scaling walls and heavy lifting. Each has three razor-sharp, multi-purpose claws attached.

batdude123
Powers
psionic link with four adamantium tentacles, can lift up to 20 tons if properly braced, possible low-level telepathy
Abilities

Weapons
Four metallic tentacles made of adamantium, which can be controlled remotely, and can be used for attacks, and blocking projectiles, scaling walls and heavy lifting. Each has three razor-sharp, multi-purpose claws attached.

His arms have been changed back into being titanium. wink Anyway, I think the new topic at hand is, "Can Magneto control Doc Ock's supposed 'impervious to heat and magnetism' arms." I think that they can be.

He-guy88
he'll rip them off

diabloman
if magneto can control wolverines body cause of the adamantium in him then yes he can phuck up docs arms for sure. another thing thats cool about magneto is that he can absorb electricity. doc cant do jack about that.

He-guy88
if magneto can control wolverines body cause of the adamantium in him then yes he can phuck up docs arms for sure. another thing thats cool about magneto is that he can absorb electricity. doc cant do jack about that.

that y i like'em heck i play the vs system game with a brotherhood game i havent lost yet

drwerwer
superman wins since well spiderman can take doc oc and i think superman would have no problems hitting doc oc after getting around him or hust using his amazing spped and close enough to him

diabloman
Originally posted by drwerwer
superman wins since well spiderman can take doc oc and i think superman would have no problems hitting doc oc after getting around him or hust using his amazing spped and close enough to him this isnt about them fighting eachother. its about if supes can damage docs arms in anyway.

He-guy88
Originally posted by drwerwer
superman wins since well spiderman can take doc oc and i think superman would have no problems hitting doc oc after getting around him or hust using his amazing spped and close enough to him

i agree and am getting sick of all the sup treads even mine so no offence to the maker

Fanboy
Superman already Ripped his arms off.

diabloman
Originally posted by Fanboy
Superman already Ripped his arms off. when ?

drwerwer
there in different universes so if he did it isnt cannon

diabloman
i know this is off topic but what type of metal does colossus turn into ?

He-guy88

its some kind of biomatallic metal

diabloman
well magneto would kick his ass as well same as doc. he can control both of there bodies.

He-guy88
well magneto would kick his ass as well same as doc. he can control both of there bodies.

yeah magneto rocks dont he

batdude123

Osmium steel.

diabloman
Originally posted by He-guy88
yeah magneto rocks dont he

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/6982/colossusmagneto2ai.jpg

i know this is hard to believe. i flipped out when i saw it myself awhile back

He-guy88
Osmium steel.

kool iv been calling it biomattalic cause i know thats wat it is but dident know wat the name is ty

He-guy88
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/6982/colossusmagneto2ai.jpg

i know this is hard to believe. i flipped out when i saw it myself awhile back

cant go by that cause orig magneto would have ripped to pice'es that one of the new'er one'es

diabloman
cant go by that cause orig magneto would have ripped to pice'es that one of the new'er one'es which book is that. and look up magneto has him down on the ground at 1st.

He-guy88
which book is that. and look up magneto has him down on the ground at 1st.

im not sure but i think its uncanny x-men thats wat the art looks like but im saying that he would rip him a new one if it was the orig

batdude123
im not sure but i think its uncanny x-men thats wat the art looks like but im saying that he would rip him a new one if it was the orig

Nope. no It's an issue of Ultimate X-Men which is a completely different universe all together, and thus doesn't count in the 616 universe. big grin

diabloman
Nope. no It's an issue of Ultimate X-Men which is a completely different universe all together, and thus doesn't count in the 616 universe. big grin which issue ?

He-guy88
Nope. no It's an issue of Ultimate X-Men which is a completely different universe all together, and thus doesn't count in the 616 universe. big grin

all well i wasent sure just going by the way the art looked its simaler ive never read that comic but still orig magneto all the way

batdude123
which issue ?

Not really sure, but I can spot Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Magneto from anywhere. big grin

diabloman
Not really sure, but I can spot Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Magneto from anywhere. big grin clapping good boy

He-guy88
Not really sure, but I can spot Ultimate Colossus and Ultimate Magneto from anywhere. big grin

sweet i dont read ualtiment comics veary much some spidy but not veary often i mean iv seen them before but not to often i have like two or three ultiment x-men and u spidy

badabing
Superman could break Doc's arms whether they are titanium or adamantium.

diabloman
but do u know anyone thats done it before ?

He-guy88
Superman could break Doc's arms whether they are titanium or adamantium.
i dont think sups can breack adamantium but he'ed still rip them off of doc

badabing
i dont think sups can breack adamantium
The Hulk has.

diabloman
magneto has phucked up wolvies claws before

Tron
What does Magneto have to do with this thread?

Anyway, Superman doesn't have to break his tentacles, he could just rip them out of his spine.

diabloman
Originally posted by Tron
What does Magneto have to do with this thread?

Anyway, Superman doesn't have to break his tentacles, he could just rip them out of his spine. he was saying that hulk has screwed up docs claws. and i said magneto screwed up wolvies before i was making a point that if magneto can phuck up wolvies claws then docs arms of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.