Spawn vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takion
2nd age.

Yep im a noob.

Mider
you mean where he was faster then time? i gotta give it to spawn

Takion
Originally posted by Mider
you mean where he was faster then time? i gotta give it to spawn
Spawns faster than time?

Tassadar
No, he could stop time at will, which means he beats just about anyone, but he normally wouldnt use that
Without time stop Spawn 6/10
With TS Spawn 10/10

Takion
I need debators. Come on. Yeah I know Spawn wins. But I can give a lot of sh!t saying Darkseid can win too.

Big Sexy
Nope when spawn was king of hell, he was on another level of power.

Takion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Nope when spawn was king of hell, he was on another level of power.
Ok. Scans comin. Hold on. All the thanks to Jimmy San.

Takion
Darkseid can transport people out of time with OE

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbdcf0b0jpgorig4ny.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbdcf0a7jpgorig3da.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbdcf0a1jpgorig3me.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fba9cc1ejpgorig6oa.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fba9cc1cjpgorig5jg.

Takion
Defeating Legion

http://img351.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fbc4e6a1jpgorig8lt.jpg

Big Sexy
At the point when spawn was king of hell. He was beyond physical harm. The only thing that stopped him was some of the power God used in creation.

Takion
At the point when spawn was king of hell. He was beyond physical harm. The only thing that stopped him was some of the power God used in creation.
GIVE PROOF THAT THAT HAS HAPPEN!!!

Big Sexy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t384411.html
Everthing you would ever want to know about spawn is here.

ST0RM SHAD0W

When did this happen?

I've always hated Spawn, but this intrests me.

Takion
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t384411.html
Everthing you would ever want to know about spawn is here.
Yep. I read the thread. But I like you to pick out the scan where he was only stoppable by God.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
When did this happen?

I've always hated Spawn, but this intrests me.
He became king of hell in issue 100 when he killed Malbogia but he would not take the thrown. When this happened he was beyond harm to the point That he was not hurt by touching weapons made by heaven to kill hellspawn. It was later when him and cogliostro return to a rebellion in hell, that cog revealed that he was actually cain the first murderer, and that he was using spawn the whole time. In spawn 120, Spawn finds a box that contains some of the power that God used when he made creation, and with this he turned spawn back to a human.

Takion
He became king of hell in issue 100 when he killed Malbogia but he would not take the thrown. When this happened he was beyond harm to the point That he was not hurt by touching weapons made by heaven to kill hellspawn. It was later when him and cogliostro return to a rebellion in hell, that cog revealed that he was actually cain the first murderer, and that he was using spawn the whole time. In spawn 120, Spawn finds a box that contains some of the power that God used when he made creation, and with this he turned spawn back to a human.
THATS WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR. GOOD JOB!!!

branhole
but would the omega effect do anything.

Takion
Originally posted by branhole
but would the omega effect do anything.
No. Might hurt him. But it cant erase someone thats so valuable to time.

Big Sexy
http://img447.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aaspawn120196cn.jpg
This is what happened when the box was open.

Big Sexy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=384411&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=10\
This page has the fight with Spawn and the demon rebellion where cog is scared that Spawn is two powerful and he may not get the chance to get the box.

Darksaint

Aren't there different levels of hell in the Spawn's universe, and that the Devil/Satan is still more poweful than Spawn and has been using Spawn all along?

Big Sexy
Well Lucifer has only been mentioned but never seen. There are nine levels in hell where the there is a lead demon in each, with Lucifer in charge of the ninth circle. Spawn killed Malbogia who was head demon at the eigth circle of hell. Because Lucifer was not around, at this point spawn was the king of hell in which he was able to turn back time along with many huge powerups. Now he has been reduced to his regular hellspawn form because of the box that contained some of the power God used in creation. He is now once again a hellpawn but there is a new threat in the form of mammon who was the leader of the fallen angels from the original battle between heaven and hell. He has now started armageddon in which the final battle between heaven and hell has begun. The problem is that hell has the upperhand with Mammon in charge and when the angels went to the thrown room to find God, they found it vacant.

Darksaint
^^ Is Spawn as powerful on Earth/the regular universe as he is in Hell?

Is this Mammon character supposed to be Lucifer?

Thanx

Big Sexy
Mammon is the leader of the forgotten ones, a race of fallen angels but he is not Lucifer. In issue 150-155 Lucifer is mentioned by mammon. Some of the powers that spawn has he also uses but its like the relationship between Odin and Asgard. He on another level when he is in hell. He has used powers over time in the regular universe but his true power comes out in hell. Overkill is supposed to have the best tech in the world but he was fried by Spawn in 1 page.

Big Sexy
Between issues 100-120 he show these new powers.

Lord Urizen
The Omega Effect would not have hurt Spawn.

Think about it...Spawn was unharmed by both Angela's lance (which DELETES demons from existance) or by a MAJOR LORD in Hell named Mammon.

Spawn was above those "rules" of reality. He was able to defy the rules of Heaven, Hell, and those of his own Universe.

Darkseid's Omega Effect could not delete him if Angela's lance can't either.

Takion
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
The Omega Effect would not have hurt Spawn.

Think about it...Spawn was unharmed by both Angela's lance (which DELETES demons from existance) or by a MAJOR LORD in Hell named Mammon.

Spawn was above those "rules" of reality. He was able to defy the rules of Heaven, Hell, and those of his own Universe.

Darkseid's Omega Effect could not delete him if Angela's lance can't either.
WHY CAN'T ANYONE DEBATE LIKE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Urizen
LOL thanks Takion....ju the MAN !

Mider
thing is the omega effect is also above the rules it has no explenation for what it does its exclusivly to darkseid isnt it? if spawn isnt essential HE WILL DIE. thats the whole point think about it the Omega effect even hurts the spectre but wont kill him only cause he's essential

Big Sexy
Omega effects not hurtin the king of hell.

Milkie
Mammon is the leader of the forgotten ones, a race of fallen angels but he is not Lucifer. In issue 150-155 Lucifer is mentioned by mammon. Some of the powers that spawn has he also uses but its like the relationship between Odin and Asgard. He on another level when he is in hell. He has used powers over time in the regular universe but his true power comes out in hell. Overkill is supposed to have the best tech in the world but he was fried by Spawn in 1 page.

No he "WAS" the leader

Big Sexy
True, I missed that, my bad

Lord Urizen
thing is the omega effect is also above the rules it has no explenation for what it does its exclusivly to darkseid isnt it? if spawn isnt essential HE WILL DIE. thats the whole point think about it the Omega effect even hurts the spectre but wont kill him only cause he's essential

But see in Image...Spawn has evolved into an Essential force in his Universe, especially in the fight against Heaven and Hell.

No Darksied's OE would not hurt Spawn, he would not get deleted because if Angela's lance couldn't delete Spawn, niether would Omega Effect.

If Mammon could not kill Spawn, Darkseid has no chance.

If Malebolgia couldn't kill Spawn, Darksied has no chance.

Redeemer with his Heavenly demonic-destroying sword could not kill Spawn. Darksied has no chance.

Angela's lance which has the power to DELETE demons had NO effect on Spawn....Darkseid has no chance.

The Omega Effect is destructive force, and isn't it powered by the Source itself? Didn't Darkseid have to compromise himself with some kind of Godlike force to be able to USE Omega Effect, i read that in some bio, so correct me if im wrong.

That would mean that Darkseid's power is subject to some kind of higher order, even Omega Effect.......even if he managed to MASTER its power.

In Image, 2nd Age Spawn was above his Universe's rules. HE was able to DEFY Heaven and Hell....if he can DEFY Heaven and Hell's rules, then how could he NOT defy the Omega Effect ???????

THINK ABOUT IT MIDER.......TWO ENTIRE SPIRITUAL DIMENSIONS....NEITHER WAS ABLE to subdue 2nd Age Spawn in any way......you think OMEGA EFFECT would have ANY effect on this Spawn ??????

WOW.......

And especially Lord of Hell Spawn ? No, Darksied doesn't have prayer here.

Big Sexy
Hes still going to state: ( but omega effect hurt Spectre).

Theres not reasoning with him.

Lord Urizen
OMG i hope not.....

Mider
well they did so give me a break thanks

Dinalfos
Spawn owns all.

Well, maybe not all.

Lord Urizen
well they did so give me a break thanks

It doesn't really validify your argument though. no

Mider
spawn would get hurt but he'd heal fast and then kick darkseids rear end, unless darkseid shuts him out of the universe like he did orion can he do that? be shut out of a certain area?

Takion
CHECK THIS BULLSHITTIN SITE OUT!
http://www.comixtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27804

Big Sexy
doh

Takion
doh
A load od pure crap as Milkie would say.

Takion
Doesnt anyone wanna join that site

Mider
is there anyone a match for spawn?

Takion
is there anyone a match for spawn?
Yeah. But whoever probably is a match for Soawn can probably beat him 10 / 10. erm

newjak86
From what you guys have said it would seem that Spawn would be mor in line with beings like Odin or Zeus. Powerful in their own realms almost omnipotent but outside of it while still insanely powerful are weaker than normal that is the way you mad it sound.

Darksied's OE comes from the source and can erase or teleport things not essentail to the universe. Let me define essential to you it somethign that when gone the universe itself could not function properly of which Spwan is not.

Or arguement that the demonic destroying weapons seems useless because just becuase something is designed to do something doesn't mean it always works to perfection.

Just to elt you know that DS was tearing thorugh Panthoens of Gods when he was coming full tilt.

Big Sexy
So were the pantheons in spawn. Some of them were molested by demons.

Big Sexy
But hes way above the pantheons. Weapons that were designed by angels to kill him, were nothing.

newjak86
So were the pantheons in spawn. Some of them were molested by demons. I hear though that the pantoen's in image were alot weaker then their counterparts in DC or Marvel.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by newjak86
I hear though that the pantoen's in image were alot weaker then their counterparts in DC or Marvel. It depends on how you see it. It either one of two possibilies and its really up to perception

A. The pantheons were a weaker lot
B. The demon that killed that was just to great in power.

Its all on perception.

newjak86
If you could give me some feats of the Image Panteons that would be great.

Lord Urizen
From what you guys have said it would seem that Spawn would be mor in line with beings like Odin or Zeus. Powerful in their own realms almost omnipotent but outside of it while still insanely powerful are weaker than normal that is the way you mad it sound.

Maybe......but see Asgard or Olympus from Marvel do not compare to the realm that is Hell in Image. Same way DArkseid's Apokolips does not compare to the collection of dimensions that make up Image's Hell.

Spawn is very powerful in Hell, and also very powerful on Earth. He has been depowered for different reasons. In the "Dead Zone" where Heaven has influence, he is totally powerless, like a normal human being.

Darksied's OE comes from the source and can erase or teleport things not essentail to the universe. Let me define essential to you it somethign that when gone the universe itself could not function properly of which Spwan is not.

If it didn't zap Galactus or wouldn't work on Thanos, it wouldn't be a final solution against Spawn.

In Image there are no "essentials" to the Universe, the Universe's order is threatened all the time by interference from Heaven and Hell. The only "essential force" to the universe you can say is Greenworld. Spawn has greenworld's gift, and therefore he is an "essential" not only to his universe, but to the war in Armaggedon as well.

You see, he may not be an "essential" to his Universe's physical order, but he is an essential to its destiny, and therefore if OE does not destroy essentials, Spawn would qualify.

Or arguement that the demonic destroying weapons seems useless because just becuase something is designed to do something doesn't mean it always works to perfection.

WRONG thumb down

Did you read the issue where Spawn held Angela's lance (issue 89 I beleive) to Mammon's throat, and Mammon was scared shitless?

Those weapons are specifically designed for slaying AND deleting demons from existance. Mammon who is a might fallen angel, almost equal in power to Lucifer, was terrified of Angela's lance.

Spawn was able to hold the lance perfectly fine. Even Redeemer's sword had no effect on Spawn.

These weapons are flawless. Malebolgia, ruler of the 8th level of Hell, was slaughtered by Angela when she used her lance, for whatever reason she did not use the deletion feature (most likely because she was in Hell when she was fighting him, where she is not even supposed to HAVE any power anyway)...she cut his stomach open, slit open his throat, and then she left to help Spawn. She didn't make sure he was dead, so with his last ounce of strength Malebolgia killed her, but his lack of any more life allowed Spawn to cut his head off with ease.

Sorry bro...the argument is VERY VALID as you can see. If Angela's lance can't delete Spawn, neither can the Omega Effect.

Just to elt you know that DS was tearing thorugh Panthoens of Gods when he was coming full tilt.

So ?

Curse of the Spawn's Reanius did the same crap ! He ATE Zeus who was the ruler of this entire alternate universe. Try that for being more powerful than Marvel or DC's gods. HE also ate Hades and everyone else.

Spawn is composed of every HellSpawn that ever existed. The "Legion" is the sumation of every other hellspawn that was ever created, most likely Reanius as well, and Spawn is thier one conduit.

The Omega Effect will most likely backfire attacking Spawn.

Spawn was even able to defeat URIZEN (even though Urizen was severely depowered) who cannot die, and would make easy work of Darksied. spawn defeated him the greenworld's gift: control over the Earth and its elements, which he used to contain Urizen in an Earth-bounded prison, disallowing him access to more souls to devour.

The only Godlike being that Spawn has failed to defeat was Kali (most recent issues)...but because it was claimed that she is undefeatable,she is the essential driving force of the cycle of life and death, and she is possibly equivalent to Image's God.

Mider
only reason i say the OE might not work on spawn is cause when he was fully confident not even heavenly weapons worked on him, as second age spawn he might have been essential i mean even though he didnt take the crown of king of hell he still was king of hell anyway wasnt he? As king of hell arent you essential to the workings of the afterlife and keeping things all orderly? I mean even though he didnt wanna be the king he had to have all the kings powers in a way i think that thats because since malbolgia was dead his powers had to go into someone elses cause of his essentialness to the universe.

Lord Urizen
only reason i say the OE might not work on spawn is cause when he was fully confident not even heavenly weapons worked on him, as second age spawn he might have been essential i mean even though he didnt take the crown of king of hell he still was king of hell anyway wasnt he? As king of hell arent you essential to the workings of the afterlife and keeping things all orderly? I mean even though he didnt wanna be the king he had to have all the kings powers in a way i think that thats because since malbolgia was dead his powers had to go into someone elses cause of his essentialness to the universe.

You have a very good point Mider, but I think you may be slightly wrong.

Heaven and Hell aren't essential to Spawn's Universe. Heaven and Hell are actually like "intruders" into the Universe. The Universe belongs to the force which is Greenworld, and Heaven and Hell's interference is causing unnecessary drama for the universe itself.

It's not like DC where every character has thier cosmic role, in Image Heaven and Hell will have a final war, and one side is going to win while the other loses entirely.

If Spawn was the king of 8th level of Hell, then yes he'd be an essential to HELL...but not an essential to the Universe, or to Heaven for that matter.

What makes Spawn an "essential" being, if one even exists in his Universe are these two things:

1) His connection to Greenworld, since he is neither for Heaven or Hell, he plays a more voluntarily neutral role, Greenworld gave Spawn the gift to defeat Urizen, and consider Spawn extremely important to the well being of the Universe.

2) His role in Armaggedon - Even the Man of Miracles needs Spawn's help. Spawn is going to play a huge role in the final war between Heaven and Hell, although what that role is is still uncertain. Now, Man of Miracles DID say that Spawn's role is more of playing a "distraction" while the real battle against Heaven and Hell happens unnoticed, but Spawn is still essential to the outcome of this war.

Consider the fact that KALI refused to kill Spawn, after she discovered that he is needed to stop Armaggedon.

Mider
so is he gonna start showing some new powers with the green world.

Rewmac
Well let's see Spawn, 2nd Age...

Spawn only can be killed by cutting his head off with a weapon from heaven.

Got magic, magic of hell and this gives him and advantage.

And yeah there is necroplasm too. Spawn has the power to altough can't kill Darkseid. Since Darkseid can only be killed by Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.