Final Fantasy IV Advance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB - 1138
Alright the classic SNES games Final Fantasy 2 has been brought to the GBA as Final Fantasy 4 Advance with new things. For the first time ever in this game you can switch among the main characters (Cecil, Rosa, Kain, Edge, and Rydia) with other characters (Yang, Porom, Palom, and Cid) at a certain point in the game.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/jpcrotc/FF%20IVplay/episode001.jpg

The game's graphics have been improved and the music is still great. This is a perfect chance for some of us to revisit those characters and for others to play with them for the first time. Both old and new fans will enjoy Final Fantasy 4 Advance one of the greatest Final Fantasy (RPG) games of all time.

Darth Jello
It's ****ing fantastic, Final Fantasy III DS, along with V and VI Advance should be out before the end of the year

ESB - 1138
I know. All the best Final Fantasy games are coming back! It feels like the 90s again which had all the best games like Super Mario World, A Link to the Past, F-Zero, and Donkey Kong Country

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.