Captain cold vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
no prep

fight takes place in an arena.

Grimm22
CC takes this easy.

CC 10/10

badabing
Assuming that Captain Cold gets a good shot on Wolverine, he could win.

Psyquis52
I think we can all assume that CC can get a good shot on Wolverine. The guy has hit the Flash before I doubt Wolverine will give him too much trouble.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I think we can all assume that CC can get a good shot on Wolverine. The guy has hit the Flash before I doubt Wolverine will give him too much trouble.

He hits the Flash pretty well, considering he's a Flash villan.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Grimm22
He hits the Flash pretty well, considering he's a Flash villan.
And a fairly infamous one at that. I don't think Wolverine will do well but we can always wait to see what Capt thinks.

Grimm22
And a fairly infamous one at that. I don't think Wolverine will do well but we can always wait to see what Capt thinks.

Gee I wonder what his opinion will be roll eyes (sarcastic)

LoganRocks
wlovei si fsat nuff ot stay way from cc hits n 1ce Wolv gets shi claws in tis ovre

Grimm22
Originally posted by LoganRocks
wlovei si fsat nuff ot stay way from cc hits n 1ce Wolv gets shi claws in tis ovre

Faster than the fastest man alive? What the f**k?

LoganRocks
CC tihs flsah czu of PSI we sasume no ips, wolv tkaes it

Grimm22
CC tihs flsah czu of PSI we sasume no ips, wolv tkaes it

So your saying that the entire basis of Cold's character is PIS?!? What the f**k?

Psyquis52

What the hell! Would someone please get me my little orphan annie decoder ring. I can't make heads or tails of this.

Soljer
What the hell! Would someone please get me my little orphan annie decoder ring. I can't make heads or tails of this.

Hahahah! I can't stop laughing, damn.

I guess Wolverine really IS the "most dangerous man on Earth," he is causing brain damage to all of his fanboys!

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Soljer
Hahahah! I can't stop laughing, damn.

I guess Wolverine really IS the "most dangerous man on Earth," he is causing brain damage to all of his fanboys!

laughing out loud Brain damage. Good one.

Who knows? Maybe it isn't his fault? Maybe he lets his cat sleep on his keyboard while he types?

Big Sexy
That dude can't be serious. He's just making fun of fanboys.

LoganRocks
I ma a wlovreine fan! I wud nver mkea fun of my fna peers!

Psyquis52
I'm not making fun of fanboys. I'm making fun of typing skills and grammar. If you're from a non-English speaking area I'll let it slide but I chock it up to laziness otherwise.

And if Wolverine gets hit at all then he'll be in danger. This guy is not to be triffled with. He gives the Flash trouble. Wolverine will have problems dodging him. In the end he will get hit and that will be the start of a decline. CC 8/10

Big Sexy
I'm not making fun of fanboys. I'm making fun of typing skills and grammar. If you're from a non-English speaking area I'll let it slide but I chock it up to laziness otherwise.

And if Wolverine gets hit at all then he'll be in danger. This guy is not to be triffled with. He gives the Flash trouble. Wolverine will have problems dodging him. In the end he will get hit and that will be the start of a decline. CC 8/10
Dude thats not bad grammar. That makes ebonics look like Shakespeare.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude thats not bad grammar. That makes ebonics look like Shakespeare.

That has got to be one of the best analogies I have ever heard on this forum. That one yours or did you get it from someone else?

Big Sexy
mine.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Big Sexy
mine.

Nice work wink

Black Adam
bump

Tank_6603
Dude wolverine has CLAWS. They can cut through anything I heard, even ice. /sarcasm off CC 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.