Sain Of Killers vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Takes place in hell

Dabate!

Takion
Poor Spawn.

Big Sexy
Saint of Killers murdered God. Need I say more

Lethal_Rise
what's up with all the dam SOK threads? he takes this. only ppl who can beat him are reality warpers/ extradimensionals.

boriquaking55
Isn't 2nd age spawn all that and more

Big Sexy
second age spawn is powerful but SOK murderered GOD. As in he became the new God which is pretty stupid.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Big Sexy
second age spawn is powerful but SOK murderered GOD. As in he became the new God which is pretty stupid.

2nd age spawn killed god and rules heaven and hell or some insane nonsense. People act like SOK is special, there's been tons of fictional characters who have these kinds of dumb feats. There's no way to tell if the god from SOK's universe is stronger than any other's. I love how people use the Preacher series' religious undertonings to assume it's characters are more powerful than other multiverses. SOK killed his god...and?

Soljer
I've wondered about Saint of Killers. His revolvers always cause MORTAL wounds, but what about when they are used against someone who is IMMORTAL?

I mean...not invulnerable, but straight out immortal?

Deadpool, Deathstroke, or Thanos, for example? Death won't LET them in, so what happens to them if they are shot by Saint of Killers?

OR: What if he shot himself? HE is invulnerable and immortal, but his revolvers cause mortal wounds....could Saint of Killers commit suicide?

Lethal_Rise
actually, they die, but they come right back. technically they die, but they'll never stay dead. SOK wouldn't ever shoot himself.

Soljer
I'm aware that he wouldn't shoot himself, I was just curious as to what would HYPOTHETICALLY happen if he did.

Okay, so they die and come right back. What about someone who isn't JUST banished from death's realm, what about someone who is both immortal AND invulnerable? Someone who CANNOT die?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by boriquaking55
2nd age spawn killed god and rules heaven and hell or some insane nonsense. People act like SOK is special, there's been tons of fictional characters who have these kinds of dumb feats. There's no way to tell if the god from SOK's universe is stronger than any other's.
Spawn ruled hell, not heaven. He almost fainted when he touched GOD before he ruled hell.

Lord Urizen
SOK couldn't kill Urizen though.

Urizen cannot die, its an impossibility. He is a timeless being, one without a birth and one without a death.

It's made clear in Spawn mythos that he can ONLY be contained, not killed, so this is DEFINATELY a character who even Saint of Killers cannot kill.

Milkie
What the f*ck are you all talking about?

All this BS Spawn info some of you are crapping out of your mouths...

It's a damn shame...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Milkie
What the f*ck are you all talking about?

All this BS Spawn info some of you are crapping out of your mouths...

It's a damn shame...
Dude what are you talking about?

Lethal_Rise
spawn breaks SOK.

Mider
i thought spawn could die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.