The Wolf Family that Lost there Way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Night_Striker
so far rp is as follows

hey would anybody be enterested in a rp im gonna make its about a wolf family 3-5 wolf pups a mom and a dad and another pack/group they r trying to find because there pack got captured i am a wolf pup so there is 4 spots open for pups and i'd like WC to be the mom if she's intterested and whoever wants tto be dad ask if ur interested and every1 else that wants in can be 1 of the other 4 wolf pups or be in the other pack the family is looking for.

The main history of the rp i sthat 1 day when the mom (wild cherry) and the dad and the wolf pups and there pack were out there pack got captured and they r going to start searching for another pack to join but they have to trtavle far and for a long time and they have to keep each other well and not lose any1.
The Characters
Dad (Vampire Knight)
Mom (Wild Cherry)
pup 1: Night Striker ( striker)
pup 2: Kage (NBT)
pup 3 ()
pup 4 ()
pup 5 ()
and the other pack can be for every11 else that join after the family is made the 2 main characters for that group r
Alpha Male ()
Alpha Female () then the rest of the pack

well hey if u want to be part of this u can run the other pack the family is all that is left of the 1 pack now renemon u want to be the alpha male or not be in the rp unless ur a pup or other pack

i got it approved but i might not be on much cuz summers coming up and i wont be home and play offsa for baseball just started so ima be here and there alot i'll try and be on as much as i can u can just say what u wanna be and then once the family spots are takin i'll choose who gets to be alpha male and alpha female and then every1 after that can join as wolves in the other pack ok

NBT
(Can i name the Pup 2 Kage?)

Night_Striker
sure idc

SilentWolf
I'd like to be the Alpha female of the other pack if thats alright. ^_^

Thunder Fox
i'll join as the alpha male or as a pup if thats ok

Night_Striker
Originally posted by Night_Striker
so far rp is as follows

hey would anybody be enterested in a rp im gonna make its about a wolf family 3-5 wolf pups a mom and a dad and another pack/group they r trying to find because there pack got captured i am a wolf pup so there is 4 spots open for pups and i'd like WC to be the mom if she's intterested and whoever wants tto be dad ask if ur interested and every1 else that wants in can be 1 of the other 4 wolf pups or be in the other pack the family is looking for.

The main history of the rp i sthat 1 day when the mom (wild cherry) and the dad and the wolf pups and there pack were out there pack got captured and they r going to start searching for another pack to join but they have to trtavle far and for a long time and they have to keep each other well and not lose any1.
The Characters
Dad (Vampire Knight)
Mom (Wild Cherry)
pup 1: Night Striker ( striker)
pup 2: Kage (NBT)
pup 3 ()
pup 4 ()
pup 5 ()
and the other pack can be for every11 else that join after the family is made the 2 main characters for that group r
Alpha Male (Thunder Fox)
Alpha Female (Silent Wolf ) then the rest of the pack

well hey if u want to be part of this u can run the other pack the family is all that is left of the 1 pack now renemon u want to be the alpha male or not be in the rp unless ur a pup or other pack

i got it approved but i might not be on much cuz summers coming up and i wont be home and play offsa for baseball just started so ima be here and there alot i'll try and be on as much as i can u can just say what u wanna be and then once the family spots are takin i'll choose who gets to be alpha male and alpha female and then every1 after that can join as wolves in the other pack ok

Renamon
ok, let me explain this... The alpha male of the pack is the only male that mates with the females. thats the only thing im saying

Dawson
Wolves mate for life, Renamon. The Alpha male will generally mate with only one female, and she is often the Alpha female. Under certain and very favorable curcumstances, other members of the pack may, and I say may very seriously, mate; these curcumstances are few and far between. </I've done lots of wolf roleplaying in my time>

Night_Striker
(hey dawson do u want to join i can ask thunder if its ok to make u alpha or u can be a pup or wolf in other pack

Dawson
Perhaps. It's a thought, but I'm afraid that my posts would be longer than most KMCers are willing to read. I've been roleplaying for four years, and wolves were the first things that I ever roleplayed.

EDIT: Here's an example, posted May 4th with a female character named Nvda:

Darth Extecute
((I am pretty sure I wrote and asked for a pup in the game idea thread, but I can ask again big grin

Could I be a pup? I love pups in all shapes. smile ))

Thunder Fox

Dawson
-prods Thunder and whispers- Even if I did decide to join, I'd never try to bump you from your Alpha position. That would be too cruel.

Darth Extecute
(( Will this be like all the other roleplays, or will it be more writing? I love to write longer posts, and hate when suddently the partner respond with a oneline post. I guess that is something I have to live with when I am around KMC :P I enjoy longer posts, with high details and stuff, but I guess that is to much to ask in the unhosted roleplay section. ))

SilentWolf
Maybe we can try and keep it somewhere inbetween. No one liners??? Also when will this start?

Renamon
that is not to be expected in the unhosted.

Darth Extecute
I know.. that is what I said.. to much to ask for.. I just stated my opinion smile

Wild Cherry
{ are there going to be a beta male/female and rohs in our pack too? }

Thunder Fox
hi jill

Renamon
i may as well join, if i dont have to be a pup, or a full adult yet mhm and for everyones sake, i will try to keep a good amount of lines smile atleat 5 or 6 sentances smile

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Renamon
mhm and for everyones sake, i will try to keep a good amount of lines smile atleat 5 or 6 sentances smile

Yeay! big grin That's the spirit.. I will too smile

Wild Cherry
you can take beta male of our pack smile

Renamon
who? me? whats a beta male? mhm your no help at all

Wild Cherry
someone just learned the mhm smilie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Renamon
ive known it for quite sometime, i just like to use it cuz it makes me sound offical mhm

Wild Cherry
blink okies :d what ever floats your boat sinks ur sub happy

Anyways...

Name: Tsuna
Sex: female
Pack:
Coat: Pure whit throughout
Eyes: Blueish grey
Weight: 92 lbs
Height: 36 in
Bio: Tsuna roamed as a lone wolf, rejected from her pack at a young age. The wolve's of her heredity were all black, and when she was born white she was disgarded, along with two other pups in her litter who were both killed.
Personality: She is very strong willed, and thinks highly of herself. She is forceful in her control of others, and has a sharp temper. She is feircly loyal and protective of those she holds close.
Mate: none - although she did mate once with another lone wolf, who was killed soon after.
Pups: 2 ( Darth extecute and (_______) <- some 1? )

Wild Cherry
{Can we form a pack before we have pups? smile or icould have 1 or 2..cuz i think my alphas gone }

Darth Extecute
{ Can I be a pup? big grin I love pups so bad. My dog actually gained 4 recently. Congratulations to my beloved Hanna big grin }

Renamon
just a question DE... are you a boy or girl in RL? just PM me the answer if you dont want peeps knowin.)

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
{ Can I be a pup? big grin I love pups so bad. My dog actually gained 4 recently. Congratulations to my beloved Hanna big grin } { Yes.. i think ill take two pups right now smile big grin i told my little Stacey she could have a little sister or brother across the ocean laughing out loud }

Renamon
i guess i will be a beta male... what ever the hell tat is... wheres the char sheet?

Darth Extecute
{ I'm no boy.. I'm a man.. smart

They are real cuties, all of them.. big grin They are not home at the moment, so I can not take any pictures sad Once I can, I will take like 1000 pictures.. All since she got them, I have got a burning passion for pups }

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Renamon
i guess i will be a beta male... what ever the hell tat is... wheres the char sheet? Beta is second in command from alpha. If the alpha is busy or unable to take on a task its beta's job to do it. smile

Just just use mine

Renamon
Name: Kai (pronounce k-i.. think kaiba, without the ba
Sex: male
Pack:
Coat: Greyish with white streaks and browinsh fur around his eyes
Eyes: dark green
Weight: 72 lbs
Height: 29 in
Bio: Kai is a younger wolf who hasnt had much experiance with anything. he was in the pack all his life (all i can think of for now, but i will think of more.)
Personality: Kai is cocky. He is however freindly. But he doesnt take very many orders. He isnt usually one to fight unless the situation demands it.
Mate: none

(hows that? im not usually playing a full animal, let alone a wolf, so i have notta clue what im doin erm

Wild Cherry
{ oh, hey...i left pack blank cuz dont know if we have designated pack name sstick out tongue }

Renamon
stick out tongue mhm halt right there and make me a pie fool!

Night_Striker
ok darth u r pup #3 and renamon u r a wolf in the other pack ok i'll be back in like 10-15 gotta finish my english final and yes i think tthat is cool wut u want darth we can do we should but i might have trouble sometimes and it might be tonight because i got a concusion last night lol my head still hurts

Renamon
whats the name of "the other pack" and whos all in it?

Darth Extecute

Night_Striker
(srry every1 had to finish my final and then i went out for a lil but we can start now and u guys can make up the name for the other pack and im changing my pups name to Shadow)

Name: Shadow
sex:male
pack:
Height:15 inches
Weight:35 pounds

Renamon
Flaming wolves for the other pack!!!! droolio

Dawson
Anyone opposed to a so-called "lone wolf"? The one I've got in mind is quite a trouble maker. Or, you know, I could roleplay someone else... </Like 10 characters>

EDIT: I recall belonging to a wolf pack called the Flame Wolves. I was the beta female, actually. We're in the process of revamping now. Mostly.

Night_Striker
(sure that can be name of the pack now lets start role playing)

*Shadow ran over and tackled his brother Kage*

Renamon
Kai sat around the edge of the forest with his pack. He was cleaning his paws, waiting for something to happen, anything to happen. It was usually boring around his pack, but he had a couple of freinds there. He cleaned his paws and smiled as he streatched ".......wonder whats up today" he thought to himself. He yawned and started to walk around the pack looking for something to do.

NBT
Kage started laughing and flipped his brother Shadow off him. He came running at him tackleing him back. He pinned him down with his front two paws. "Arrr." He said laughing making a noise he once heard a Human say.

Night_Striker
*Shadow rolled over and made Kage fall off of him and then jumped back on him*

"ha got u back"

*Shadow laughed and then jumped of Kage and just layed down with his paws crossed*

Thunder Fox
post bio later

Renamon
Kai walked off to the edge of his packs terroatorie and smirked. He decided to play his own little games of breaking the rules. He was told not to cross the terratorie line, ever. but he walked out of terratorie and back in and chuckled to himself, enjoying the fact that he was breaking the rules and not getting caught.

NBT
Kage layed down as well then he jumped up. He put his head in the air sniffing. He smelled another wolf. He turned to his brother Shadow. "Hey brother you smell that?" He said looking in the direction.

Renamon
Kai sat infront of the terratory line boredily. he had already did what he wanted to do and isnt doing it anymore. he just sat there waiting to be yelled at by someone as usuall.

Night_Striker
*Shadow jumped up at the same time Kage did*

"hey lets go find that other wolf and maybe we will get a mom and dad and a family there but we will have to be careful and work together because i have a feeling that the scent is very far off"

NBT
"Yea me too." Kage said taking off leaving Shadow far behind. He started running faster and faster. Once he was nearly there he jumped off a bush.

Night_Striker
"hey wait up brotha"

*Shadow followed Kage and did the same thing*

Renamon
Kai saw to pups it seemed to be. He chuckled "so thaaats why im not supposed to cross this terratory line...." he sad scratching his ears "Hmm.. young ones as well... i bet they are going to get they mother and father.... just what i need... a fight...." he sighed to himself and laid by the line waiting. He didnt care about getting yelled at, but fighting wasnt something he liked to do.

Night_Striker
*Shadow ran up the hill and up to the territory line and almost passed it and he stoped and layed down right infront of tthe other wolf looking strtaight into his eyes*

"hey who r u r u from our pack me and my brother Kage got lost from our mom dad and pack so we've been together for our whole lives what about u?"

Renamon
Kai's eye twitched "Uh.... slow down.... sorry.... but im not from your pack..... you should follow their scent..." he said, trying to see why the pup was talking so fast

NBT
Kage ran next to Shadow. "I don't trust him." He said turning away.

Renamon
Kai sighed "Wow, im the most peacful wolf out there, and im still not trusted" he muttered to himsself "Look pup, the only thing i can tell you is to follow the scent of your parents." he said. he scratched his ears and his neck and laid down, watching them.

Night_Striker
*Shadow walked back to Kage8

"y not he looks trustworthy or should we cross the line and look for the pack"

"and by the way we cant ttrace there scent we lost it a very very very long time ago"

NBT
Kage put his hands on his head. "Can you help?" He said embarrased to ask.

Renamon
Kai's eye twtched and he sighed "I dont know how i can.. you would be attack on sight if you come over here, and i would be attacked on sight if i go over there...." he said

NBT
Kage wimpered and started walking away. Once he reached the giant hill he seen Kai and Shadow still there.

Renamon
Kai sighed and looked around "Fine... I'll take the risk of getting mauled by your pack, just so long as you get to your parents..." he said. he looked around again and hesitantly crossed the Terratory line.

NBT
Kage smiled at him. "Thank you." He said as he came running down the hill. His legs got caught and he came tumbling down from nowere.

Renamon
Kai chuckled and walked over to kage. He grabbed kage by his baby fur using his mouth and carried him. he looked back at shadow and motioned him to follow.

SilentWolf
I have a question... Im the alpha female of the other pack and Im still not sure whos all in my pack??? Also is there an alpha male?? If so who is he? I'll try and make a post even though im not sure who is with me. So far all I know is Wild Cherry is the main character(the mother of the puppies) And that kage is her son? GAH actually I have no idea, someone please help me out lol

The pure black figure of a wolf sat atop a large boulder at the peak of a grassy hill. She was the proud alpha female of a medium sized pack. She was stronger and even faster than most the other wolves, but it was her strong will to lead and protect that had gained her such authority.
She and two other wolves had recently brought down a large female moose and the pack was taking turns feeding from it. The eldest members feeding first, followed by the strongest wolves.
The alpha watched over them contently as a light breeze started to pick up. Along with the fresh air came an unfamiliar scent. Her nose twitched at the scent of new wolves.

Renamon
( all i know is that im a beta male of the other pack stick out tongue)

Kai was swift, and being vary cautious as to not be seen by any other wolves. He had crossed the territory line so he could help the two pups find their pack. He stopped suddenly and sniffed the air. "Perfect... An adult wolf.... Not what i need... and a female non the less.." he thoght to himself and pressed onward to find Shadow's and Kage's pack.

Darth Extecute
Oooh.. Never noticed I was written among your pups, WildCherry love

Name: Bobby
Sex: Male
Pack: (Always on Tsunas tail)
Coat: He is all white, with a few gray stripes. Very fluffy
Eyes: Pure blue
Weight: 19.35 pounds
Height: 11.81 inches
Bio: He is very young, but no matter what his life have looked like, there have been nothing that have removed the smile out of his face. He love his mother very much, and he things he is a far greater fighter than he really is.
Personality: He is a very curious and tricky pup. He is a happy little being with far to much energy for one pup to spend.

Darth Extecute
((Make that 8 months old instead big grin ))

Renamon
(lol)

Kai stopped and put Kage, who had fallen asleep on the way, softly on the ground. Shadow, who had also fell asleep, was laying on Kai's back. Kai gently laid down and lean so that shadow could gently be on the grass aswell. Kai then stood back up and went to the top of a hill to scout and try to see the two pup's pack. What he didnt know was that there was a wolf from their pack at the top of that hill. He didnt even try to smell for a scent, he was just in a hurry to leave the teritory before he got in trouble for being there in the first place.

Shalimar_fox
if an pup spot is open

Name: Layla
Sex: female
Pack: (i didn't see any)
Coat: snow white
Eyes: red
Weight: for now 25lbs
Height:9.8 in
Bio: she's an shy pup.always stays close to and older wolf.(thats all i can think of due to me just finding out about this rp)

Night_Striker
(renamon we dont have a pack we wer abandoned and yes fox u can be a pup)

Renamon
(I know that, but Kai is trying to find the pack that abandond you... im honestly not into the idea of two abandond pups. they both would die.)

Dawson
OOC: 'tis true. They would die. Quite quickly, I might add.

Night_Striker
*Shadow sat down and said*

"hey how r we going to find the pack if we dont know where they r"

Renamon
(Aye, they cant hunt, more than likely get eaten by a bird stick out tongue)

Kai looked back and smiled "I will find them, i promise" he said. he walked to the top of the hill and looked at the wolf and froze. "........." he was frozen, not wanting to start anything, but he did break the rules and cross teritory. he joped the wolf didnt see him.

Night_Striker
*Shadow got up and run up the hill with Kai and then he saw the other wolf and walked up to him*

"hey r u my dad or a wolf from my pack?"

(brb)

Dawson
OOC: I suppose y'all aren't taking into account the "No Wolf Zones" inbetween the territories of seperate packs?

Renamon
(not that i know of. We just have teritory lines. and Kai is so fecking svrewed if he gets caught by a wolf frm the pack's teritory he crossed into, because he needed to help the pups find their pack.)

Dawson
OOC: That's what developed diplomatic and, if necessary, fight skills are for.

Renamon
(Kai doesnt fight unless the situation demands it, such as one of his freinds are in trouble.

Dawson
OOC: Not even for himself? </skeptical>

Renamon
(not really. He doesnt fight unless it is a serious situation, thats what i mean stick out tongue

Dawson
OOC: Well then. Chaos would ensue between him and just about everyone of my characters.

Renamon
(Who and what? just RP stick out tongue, Kai is at a top of a hill, staring at another wolf, waiting or something to happen stick out tongue

Night_Striker
(dawson are u gonna rp or not) (brb later got practice)

Dawson
OOC: I'm still trying to decide.

SilentWolf
Renamon is your character looking at mine?

NBT
Kage was on the ground sleeping. His body moved on it's own and he cuddled into a ball.

Wild Cherry
{ Woah...what happened? }

Renamon
Originally posted by SilentWolf
Renamon is your character looking at mine? (yea.)

NBT
(Damn! When you finally log on i gotta go.)

Renamon
(sad there was a huge thunder storm and we lost all our power sad sorry sad)

Darth Extecute
]

Renamon
(No no no, my house lost its elecricity until 12:05 AM)

Darth Extecute
]

Renamon
(Well... Right now Kai, (my char) is helping two lost pups find their pack, risking himself to get killed by the pack of that certain teritory. Kai is now staring down SilentWolf's char, waiting for somehting to happen)

Darth Extecute
]

Renamon
(lol stick out tongue)

NBT
(Back. But about to leave soon to Texas.)

Kage started wakeing up. He looked around seeing no one. He started barking loudly.

Renamon
Kai's fur stoof up out of fear. he did not want to fight and was more than likely about to be killed because of kage's barking.

Shalimar_fox
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
] ~here to~

Renamon
(im guessing your both Wild Cherry's char's pups. i dont think there isanother mother of the pack erm)

NBT
Kage closed his eyes barking even louder and louder.

Renamon
Kai couldnt stand there. He had to stop kage from barking. he ran as fast as he could down the hill and tackled the pup gently, not hard enough to hurt him, and held his muzzle closed "Im here.... there is another wolf up that hill, a female, and i dont feel like being killed today" he said slowly

NBT
Kage shook free from Kai's grasp. "Sorry. But just fight her it can't be hard at all. Exspecially a girl." He said running up the hill. "She may be from our pack." He continued running up the hill.

Renamon
Kai's eyes widened and chased after him, tackling him again, a bit more roughly "No! a female is often stronger and faster than a male!" he said "I dont fight, im a peacful wolf!"

SilentWolf
Sorry for the delay lol

By now the female was running in the scents direction. She could see the two pups in the distance and from here she was sure she didn't recognize them.
As the wolf got close she leapt into the air, snarling before she pounced back down, pinning Kai beneath her paws.
The alpha shoved her face into his, baring her dagger like teeth and growling a warning. "Just what do you think your doing?"

Renamon
Kai whimpered lightly "I...im trying.. to help these pups find...their pack...." he said, readying himself for any pain she may inflict on him

SilentWolf
The wolf pressed her paw deeper into his chest, making it difficult for him to take in air. "Why are you wandering around my territory? You're asking for a lot of trouble." She then looked over her shoulder at the other wolf running up the hill and removed her paws from his body. "Take your friend and leave. I'll let you off with a warning this time, but next time I wont be so kind."

Renamon
James growled slightly "Im asking for trouble?" he said, shaking his body "All i want to do is get those two wolves to their mother, nothing more, and im not leaving until they get to them" he was starting to get a little upset, but not enough to fight "Im not going to be able to take them to my pack and have them killed, id rather die then let them die first!"

Night_Striker
*Shadow ran up the hill and tackled the wolf on top of Kai and then jumped on her back*

"mommy we finnaly found u dont u remember us Shadow and kage we got lostt from u and this wolf Kai was helping us find u again plz dont hurt him"

Dawson
Name: Crow
Sex: Female
Subspecies: Unknown
Pack: None
Coat: Black
Eyes: Gold fading to green on the outer edges
Weight: 110 pounds (49.9 kilograms)
Height (at shoulder): 33 inches (83.82 centimeters)

Bio: Despite being female, Crow always has been the largest of her siblings, the most cruel as well. Not one to be daddy's little girl, she prided and continues to pride herself on her ability to detach herself from those around her, and her pack was left behind as soon as she could feed and fend for herself.

Personality: Crow is one nasty character, out for herself and no one else. If you're into D&D alignments, she most resembles a Neutral Evil character; notice the use of the word 'most' rather than 'is'. Crow always has and always will put her 42 teeth to good use. This is one character that it's best to stay on the good side of, if there is one.
Mate: N/A

It's about time I jump in here. I'll be playing a little used pride-and-joy. She's great for blowing off steam.

Renamon
(lol)

Kai watched Shadow, and wasnt going to let the pup get hurt. "Shadow, i dont think...."

Dawson
ooc: Hey, you're lucky I didn't pull out ol' Dawson. He's psychopathic. Quite enjoyable, actually.

The quick and even steps of a trot took the female where they would, each paw falling directly in front of the other; quite a classic example of a perfected wolf gait, if she cared to boast. The pace slowed and stopped as she drew in the scent of other wolves in the area, her nares flaring at the intake of breath.

She picked up her smooth trot again, and a twisted, almost demonic smirk parted her blackened lips to reveal canines stained with blood. She might just get some enjoyment out of these animals. Really now. All this random attacking; so uncivilized.

Renamon
Kai sniffed the air and smelt another female (dawson's char) and her scent, aura, wasnt a good one. "Hmm..." kai said and climbed up onto the rock to look over the hills.

Dawson
Crow watched the male with a half-interested manner, her golden gaze tracing his every move, noting his every detail. It was this attention to detail that gave her quite a succesful fighting record. She stopped her fluid movement once more, and waited. What to do, what to do...

Renamon
Kai watched the female wolf "A violent wolf... very violent..." he said so Shadow and kage could hear him "Stay back if she come ok?"

Dawson
Aww. How sweet. He wanted to protect them. Well, what else could she do but come forward? There was nothing more enjoyable than to pick on the little ones, or, at least, pick on the ones that thought that they had her figured out.

She didn't attempt to hide her nature as she continued her elegant trot up to them, carrying herself proudly but keeping her guard up none the less. They didn't seem particularly violent, but appearances can be deceiving.

Renamon
Kai jumped off the rock to block her path to the pups "Please dont start anything..." he said quietly "I do not wish to fight.... but i will proetect them."

Dawson
"What makes you think I want the pups? Tiny little things, aren't they?" Her gaze shifted to them for a moment, the smirk once again tracing across her lips.
"Ah, to be young and innocent." The words floated sweetly from her tainted mouth, and for a moment she looked as though she might care. As if. Her muscles tensed for a moment, ready to take action if action was needed. She'd sparked something, or so it seemed. Perhaps things would get interesting.

Renamon
Kai's tail flickeed left and back to right and back down "Please, do not star anything with anyone...." he asked kindly

Dawson
"Kindness has no effect on me, my dear."
Her steps began again, this time at a slow walking pace. They attempted to travel in a circular movement around the male, and they would as long as he didn't move.
"My, my. You're quite the hero, now aren't you?"

Renamon
Kai knew this game very well. it was called Taunt. If the prey were to move, the prey would be attacked in an instant. He used to play it with other pups from his pack when he was littler. "Im not a hero, and i dont fight... i just dont want anyone hurt..." he said, not moving his body. "Please, i dont want to even attempt to fight you, i know your stronger then me...."

Dawson
Taunt? As if. Crow wasn't playing games here. He'd already discerned that she was vicious; what made him think that she'd be playing? She was simply trying to decide if they were worth her time.

"Really? Not a hero? Could've fooled me. Hypocrisy, if I'm asked. You claim not to be a hero and yet your actions speak differently. I wouldn't have even attempted to track down the pup's parents; the things aren't worth that much anyway. The little darlings would be delicious." Her tongue ran over her lips as if to emphasize, and a note of hunger played through her venomous words.

"Flattery will get you no where, but it was an admirable attempt. At least there's one creature in this pathetic world that doesn't need to be put in his place." Her jaws snapped together in front of where his face would have been, granted that he didn't move, and they would have been close enough that he could feel her breath as she snorted in his face.

Renamon
Kai stood still, growling deep in his throat silently "I know you are stronger than me because i will not fight you." he said, squinting his eyes at her. The smell of her breath, the smell of blood.. "Do you enjoy making others suffer?" he asked "Because your breath gives you away, now get out of my face" he snapped his jaws and jumped back in a defensive stance.

Dawson
She couldn't help but snicker at his antics, and she didn't repress a short lasted bout of laughter just before she spoke: "Yes, yes. I already know that. You against me? The question is not who will win but how long you will last."

Her laughter was silenced, and she replied to his next statements: "Enjoy it? Whatever gave you that idea?" She seemed appaled at the thought that she would ever enjoy the pain of another being.

"Say what you will, but my problem with you is that you're inbetween me and my dinner." She motioned to the tiny pups, each about the size for a meal.

"I'll do what I will; who are you to stop me?"

Renamon
That was when Kai's anger got the best of him, but didnt show it yet. he slowly walked towards the female, his fur stood up out of pure anger.he lunged at her, aiming for her neck. 'what am i doing?! im going to get myself killed!' he thought as he lunged at the female wolf

Thunder Fox
am i still an alpha male?

Shalimar_fox
~thats it i'm just gonna jump in where Kai's at~
Layla step up infront of the other pups.

Dawson
Crow'd been anticipating such; he was so young and reckless, pathetic against her age and honed skills. Her head snapped down to protect her jugular, and her tensed muscles released as though springs uncoiling. Her body traveled in a sideways motion, and her hackles remained firmly flattened against her spine. "You're going to have to do better than that to survive."

Her turn. With swift movements and an unbeatable precision she performed her advances, her body uncoiling once more as she threw herself at the male, attempting to time her attack so that he would not have recovered completely from his failed one thus rendering him incapable of an effective defense. Her paws extended on either side of him as she snapped at his face and neck, making escape to the side utterly impossible, and her timing made movement backwards almost so.

Thunder Fox
(or ignore me)

Dawson
ooc: As far as I know, you are.

Renamon
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(or ignore me) (i dunno erm)

Originally posted by Dawson
Crow'd been anticipating such; he was so young and reckless, pathetic against her age and honed skills. Her head snapped down to protect her jugular, and her tensed muscles released as though springs uncoiling. Her body traveled in a sideways motion, and her hackles remained firmly flattened against her spine. "You're going to have to do better than that to survive."

Her turn. With swift movements and an unbeatable precision she performed her advances, her body uncoiling once more as she threw herself at the male, attempting to time her attack so that he would not have recovered completely from his failed one thus rendering him incapable of an effective defense. Her paws extended on either side of him as she snapped at his face and neck, making escape to the side utterly impossible, and her timing made movement backwards almost so. Kai yipped loudly, knowing he wasnt going to win. He was a peaceful wolf, not a fighter like most. But he wouldnt let the pups get hurt. Kai rebounded her bited and bite into her neck deeply and let go. he ran back a few feet anf turned back around, getting into a defensive stance.

Dawson
ooc: Now, now. Let's not powerplay.

Renamon
(i didnt really, a simple bit to the neck isnt deadly. not even close. he just needed to get away from her >.<

Dawson
ooc: It's still powerplaying. Besides, a bite to the neck is basically deadly. Despite the massive amounts of fur located there, that's where the jugular veins and windpipe are located. The reason people always attack to the neck is because it is deadly. Beyond that, her neck is protected by her head, as already stated. The attack Crow performed is an extremely difficult one to get out of; it caused the death of my first character.

Renamon
(Well, then your powerplaying if Kai is basically at your mercy. Kai doesnt attack to kill others, simply in defense. but... other than a bite, i dont know how to get Kai away from you char erm

Dawson
ooc: He's at my mercy not due to powerplaying but due to my three years of roleplaying and countless hours of practice. I know what to do to win a fight, and I do it well. I'm perfectly at ease and at home with a character like Crow. No, there is no other way out of that situation, but it can be done without powerplaying. Go ahead: attempt a bite at her face or something. Chances are, I'll take most of a hit like that, and her attack will cease.

Shalimar_fox
Layla took another step."Stop fighting!Just stop it!Miss all he wants to do is get us to our mommy and daddy."

Renamon
Kai whimpered knowing he was beat. He held still, waiting for what was to happen next. He had no chance an experienced wolf. Hesilently sighed and whimpered more.

Dawson
Crow pulled away from his attack, and her tongue ran over her muzzle. Her lips drew back in a snarl as she tasted small droplets of her own blood. So she was mortal after all. She stalked away from the male, her mind trying to decide if she should kill him or leave him be. The former was more interesting, but if she could get at a pup dinner without destroying him then she'd do it. Young flesh was so much less sinewy.

"What he is trying to do and where you want to go is no concern of mine." Her words were crisp and filed, and they seemed almost to snap at the young female.

She turned back to the male, and rage flashed through her golden eyes, the green in them becoming more evident. "My suggestion," she paused, "run."

Renamon
Kai stood up as bext he could, shaking the blood off od his coat. he didnt know what to do or say. He couldnt beat her, and had absolutly no way of protecting the pups. He looked down to the ground, his eyes looked on it.

Shalimar_fox
Layla moved behined her brothers.She shook in fear.She had never seen something so heartless."Why are you so evil"

Shalimar_fox
~g2g~

Dawson
"Evil? Me? Never." She displayed her twisted smirk at the young one. "Did you ever stop to think that I was just hungry?"

The male caught her attention once more, but his lack of resistance was quite unamusing. She had been having second thoughts about his eminent death, but the blood dripping down her muzzle and clinging to her fur was beginning to convince her otherwise.

Dawson
ooc: I'm might be leaving as well. Don't be surprised if I suddenly disappear.

Renamon
Kai stayed silent, but was lost in himself. He didnt know what to do. Trying to fight of the stronger female would be suicide, but he didnt want the pups hurt. he didnt know what to do. "........"

Dawson
She let him think, and she watched as he attempted to work out his inner conflict. Perhaps she wouldn't have to do anything. Perhaps he'd kill himself this way. Not physically, of course, but the body cannot live without the mind.

Renamon
Kai had thought of one salution. He had to fight for the pups' sake. He stood up and looked at the female. he calmly walked towards, not wanting to attack first

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>