lots of sith questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Acheous
im a big sith fanboy so i have 2 know lots of sith stuff
1 what species is darth maul
2why did darth darth bane make that stupid 2 at a time rule
3do sith and jedi use the same lightsaber forms even though sith r more aggressive
4who was darth revans master
5y r the dum jedi always being so mean 2 us "innocent" sith confused

Alliance
Maybe we should have a general discussion forum?

All of these can be answered both the STAR WARS DATABANK and WOOKIEPEDIA. Be resourceful!

No one like the dogmatic jedi or the dogmatic sith. (Meaning I don't)

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Acheous
3do sith and jedi use the same lightsaber forms even though sith r more aggressive

Just to silence you:

1) Zabrak (Iridonian)
2) The Darkside was being spread too thin among too many.
3) There are many different types of lightsaber forms, and they do overlap. Some Jedi practice the same form as some Sith (but you will rarely see a Sith practicing a defensive form like Artru).
4) Darth Traya
5) The same reason "innocent" is in quotations. And you're not a Sith, get a life.

Crease
The Jedi were evil. They used Jedi mind tricks to convince parents to give up their force-sensitive children...The Sith only wanted to usher in a new era of peace throughout the galaxy. Would have too, if not for those stupid rebels miffed

jollyjim311
Blowing up Alderaan, very peaceful.

preysin

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im reading more into it with guides and movie books darth maul kicks ass Happy Dance

Alliance
The Jedi are indoctrinated hypocrties. The sith are selfishly blinded. Both are caught up in an incesant need for a dichotomous view of the force and an annoying need to distinguish one from the other.

Captain REX
Okay, you two can go in the odd bin.

Anyways, to answer the questions...

1. Zabrak
2. For one, it's not stupid. Two, the Sith weren't getting anywhere in massive hordes of Dark Lords, due to the fact that they fought each other all the time. Two Sith Lords reduces infighting, and all that jazz.
3. Yes.
4. He had several, it seems.
5. y r u so bad at typing? The Sith were innocent my ass, and you're not one.

DarthMaul9123
or just read the star wars books, that what i did
Rex give him a break he's clearly new to this place, plus this isn't school and u aren't his teacher,k, so lets let him learn the ways of this forum, plus your kind have all but abandonned this forum, and janus is the only one left that should stay. All the others have left.

PVS

try searching the EU forum, because it certainly wouldnt be canon

because really then there is only one true sith while the apprentice is the learner. the apprentice will eventually kill or just outlive the master and then he would be in control.

the point i'm making is that its the sith's nature to kill eachother off, so in the chaos they might end up extinced. the system assures that most likely the master would be killed by nobody but his apprentice, or the master might decide to kill the apprentice. either way one master remains=sith survives

plus the evidence from the saga kinda hints that the sith work better with just one master....more efficient i would say.

EU. all of that.

EU

...*cough*

chinabing
I don't think the sith or the jedi can be wiped out. If some body has a lot of miticlorians, then they can be a sith or jedi. If the miti's spontaneously appear/grow in a being, then then can be a jedi/sith. It's a mystery. I suppose it all depends on the mitis and what they wanna do.

However if force sensitivity is passed down from parent to child, and the sith or jedi get wiped out, then you've got a problem. Lucas said the Jedi couldn't marry, not that they were abstinate monks.

Stun
darth darth bane

are you referring to Jar Jar Bane, or Darth Darth Binks?

stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Just to silence you:

1) Zabrak (Iridonian)
2) The Darkside was being spread too thin among too many.
3) There are many different types of lightsaber forms, and they do overlap. Some Jedi practice the same form as some Sith (but you will rarely see a Sith practicing a defensive form like Artru).
4) Darth Traya
5) The same reason "innocent" is in quotations. And you're not a Sith, get a life.

laughing out loud I love you man.

Ushgarak
2 is nothing to do with being 'spread thin'. As Rex says, it is because if there are any more they start to fight each other.

PVS
Originally posted by Ushgarak
2 is nothing to do with being 'spread thin'. As Rex says, it is because if there are any more they start to fight each other.

i said it too cry

Thorinn
Originally posted by PVS
i said it too cry firefirefireph

PVS
chair

Sesse
Originally posted by PVS
i said it too cry

...Force be with you...

PVS
Originally posted by Sesse
...Force be with you...

gun_bandanachair mad

Vraya
1 iridonian (zabrak)
2 because he wanted to idk
3 yes but there are specific forms for the sith
4 kreia
5 because they're bastards mad
big grin

Razielim
We're not even sure Kreia teached him. Kreia was a mentor, but he had many masters (as Rex pointed out).

DarthMaul9123
when he was a jedi it was vodo siosk baas oh no wait that was kun right? o well.

Boris
"Revan's first Jedi Master was Kreia, though he learned from several others, including Masters Zhar, Dorak, and Kae. But after learning from these Masters, he came back to learn more from Kreia."

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Ushgarak

*cough http://www.swcomics.com/Old_Republic_Era_c.php?i=19&f=37&name=Jedi_vs_Sith_2_of_6 cough *

At least you're not wrong or anything.

Ushgarak
Good Lord, that wouldn't be you trying to use a completely irrelevant and non-canon EU source in an area which clearly has a note posted at the top explaining why that is useless?

And you would not also be doing that despite George Lucas' rather more direct explanation:

"But there could never be any more than two of them, because if there were, they would try to get rid of the leader"

Gosh yes! Looks like you ARE trying to do that!

Which, of course, makes me not even slightly wrong, and you wrong on a great many counts.

And Revan talk does not belong in here either, folks.

jollyjim311
Non-canon? Oh, I wasn't aware of that. You have my every sorry, Ush. Will you ever forgive me for trying to point something out? And maybe it could be both the darkside being spread too thin and the Sith killing each other off? Can't we all just get along?

Ushgarak
Well, you can speculate about it being 'too thin', but it is simply something that GL and the films never had in mind. They had the more direct explanation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.