Soul Patrol!soul Patrol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
OMG!!!

Simon Cowell!

Even HE said that Taylor Hicks IS the next American Idol!

big grin
big grin
happy
eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text 'vote' to 5702!!!

And make sure this happens!

Mr. Bacon
laughing out loud i didnt see this coming roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Ladyluck
I don't like Taylor... I don't like Katharine either. They both suck.

Spartan005
Kat is a lot more talented but Taylor on the other hand has better performances.... neither of them should win... It should have been Chris miffed

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Spartan005
Kat is a lot more talented but Taylor on the other hand has better performances.... neither of them should win... It should have been Chris miffed

I agree 100%. shock

Punkyhermy
Chris was good...

Lana
sick

Spartan005
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I agree 100%. shock

Yeah, and Katherine seems a bit stuck up too....

Ladyluck

And her voice is pitchy. erm

Punkyhermy
Its a shame someone as embarassingly lacking talent as Kat got to share the stage with someone of Taylor's musical calibar. The guys IS a star. Has the stage rocking and people singing and dancing.

KAt...well...being beautiful is not a talent. wink

Captain REX
http://www.sorethumbsonline.com/comics/st20060517.gif

Ladyluck
laughing

MASTERdeBATER
That's why i stick with Canadian Idol

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Its a shame someone as embarassingly lacking talent as Kat got to share the stage with someone of Taylor's musical calibar. The guys IS a star. Has the stage rocking and people singing and dancing.

Taylor's musical calibur?! Are you ****ing serious?! The only thing that makes him fun to watch is the fact that he looks like an idiot when he runs around on the stage. He has no talent. Anyone can do what he's doing.

American Idol is lame. It's just a huge popularity contest.

MASTERdeBATER
Taylor's musical calibur?! Are you ****ing serious?! The only thing that makes him fun to watch is the fact that he looks like an idiot when he runs around on the stage. He has no talent. Anyone can do what he's doing.

American Idol is lame. It's just a huge popularity contest. Thank you...

Punkyhermy

Did you not see him perform 'you are so beautiful to me'?!

If that's not talent...then I don't know who on the show is talented really.

And yes. It is...*nods* erm

Spartan005

Ok... I agree with you that Taylor is a LOT more fun to watch, but Katherine has such a better voice then him its just ridiculous...

Captain REX

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20060520.jpg

Spartan005
laughing no expression

Ladyluck

He goes off key all the time.

No one on that show is ever talented, and when someone actually is, they get voted off because people don't care about talent and musical ability. All they care about is whether they give a good performance or not, and that's the only reason why Taylor is still on.

Punkyhermy
Ok... I agree with you that Taylor is a LOT more fun to watch, but Katherine has such a better voice then him its just ridiculous...

wow...are we listening to the same McPhee here?lol.

Simon said it best, "You think you are as good as Whitney Houston. Your Not."

She has a very unpleasant, cold voice. She just sings...there's no warmth, depth or emotion there. That is the biggest asset Taylor, amidst all his goofyness has. happy

Lana

Replace "he" with "anyone ever on that show" and you're right.

No one is. Anyone with training can do what they're doing.

Spartan005
wow...are we listening to the same McPhee here?lol.

Simon said it best, "You think you are as good as Whitney Houston. Your Not."

She has a very unpleasant, cold voice. She just sings...there's no warmth, depth or emotion there. That is the biggest asset Taylor, amidst all his goofyness has. happy

Maybe we're not... (this sounds gaylaughing but...) did you hear her sing Over the Rainbow???

Punkyhermy
He goes off key all the time.

No one on that show is ever talented, and when someone actually is, they get voted off because people don't care about talent and musical ability. All they care about is whether they give a good performance or not, and that's the only reason why Taylor is still on.

True. We saw that earlier this season when Mandisa, Paris and Lisa got booted off. And the fact that McPhee made this far just proves your point, yes. erm

But here's the thing, being s good singer is really more than just about having a good singing voice. Being a performer is what completes the singer. You can't just be singer. You have to be the star too.And that Taylor is.

Ladyluck
True. We saw that earlier this season when Mandisa, Paris and Lisa got booted off. And the fact that McPhee made this far just proves your point, yes. erm

But here's the thing, being s good singer is really more than just about having a good singing voice. Being a performer is what completes the singer. You can't just be singer. You have to be the star too.And that Taylor is.

I agree with about the whole being a good singer as well as a good performer but Talyor isn't a good singer! If you're going to have one without the other, you're better off at least being talented and having a good voice. The only thing Taylor has going for him is the fact that he's entertaining because he runs around like an idiot. He's far from being talented.

Spartan005
I still didn't vote yet... and honestly I might not because I don't think either of them deserve to win.

Punkyhermy
Maybe we're not... (this sounds gaylaughing but...) did you hear her sing Over the Rainbow???

I did. It is a lovely song. McPhee sadly failed to fill it with the warmth it needed.

Spartan005
I did. It is a lovely song. McPhee sadly failed to fill it with the warmth it needed.

What the f**k?

MASTERdeBATER
And remember when you buy an album you only listen to the artist

Ladyluck
I thought she did a great job on that song but unfortunately it was one of her only good performances.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Captain REX
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comics/20060520.jpg

****in ace jordan laughing out loud

a. I like Kelly Clarkson, she has talent and she was made by American Idol.
b. I didn't like Taylor's performance at all today, and it's the only one I've ever seen of his.
c. I like the song Kat chose, but she wasn't all that good either, try hard anyone.
d. I've seen in the whole time American Idol's been on tv, maybe like 10 episodes, ever.

Lana
I love the fact that I point out something very true and it's ignored (the fact that anyone with training can do what the people on that show can do).

Why do you people buy into that crap? They're untalented singers who will get contracts handed to them for doing nothing whatsoever and will then go on to flood MTV with even MORE shit music. Boy ain't that great.

Punkyhermy
I agree with about the whole being a good singer as well as a good performer but Talyor isn't a good singer! If you're going to have one without the other, you're better off at least being talented and having a good voice. The only thing Taylor has going for him is the fact that he's entertaining because he runs around like an idiot. He's far from being talented.

Kat never struck me as one having talent either. She made it this far because she is pretty. Guys vote to see her on stage. And finally she shared the stage with Taylor because having her againts him was more commerically successful than having Chris who deserved to be there. Girl. vs. guy thing made it a lot more interesting...*shrugs*

Revernd Maynard
Kat is a lot more talented but Taylor on the other hand has better performances.... neither of them should win... It should have been Chris miffed Chris is going to be the lead singer for fuel, you watch

Revernd Maynard
TAYLOR HICKS

SOULLLLLLLLL PATROL

I FRIGHTEN CHILDREN!!!!

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Lana
I love the fact that I point out something very true and it's ignored (the fact that anyone with training can do what the people on that show can do).

Why do you people buy into that crap? They're untalented singers who will get contracts handed to them for doing nothing whatsoever and will then go on to flood MTV with even MORE shit music. Boy ain't that great.

I agree with you. stick out tongue

Spartan005
I thought she did a great job on that song but unfortunately it was one of her only good performances.

I actually think that she's a great singer... but there's something I don't like about her personality. She just seems so damn stuck upOriginally posted by MASTERdeBATER
And remember when you buy an album you only listen to the artist
Yeah, while you're watching American Idol, try to close your eyes when you listen to Taylor and you'll see that he's Not a good singer

Punkyhermy
i'm votng my ass off for Taylor right now...

hmm...I'm getting thirsty...

*goes to drink water*

Spartan005
Crazy Dave just got the award of Best Male Vocal... laughing

Punkyhermy
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
TAYLOR HICKS IS AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!
eek! eek! love happy rolling on floor laughing

Ladyluck
disgust

Revernd Maynard
OMG!
OMG!
OMG!
TAYLOR HICKS IS AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!!!
eek! eek! love happy rolling on floor laughing QUICK, HAVE FUN NOW

because ladyluck is going to be angry

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
QUICK, HAVE FUN NOW

because ladyluck is going to be angry Originally posted by Ladyluck
disgust i always win

Mr. Bacon
haha my mom just told me, and i was thinking to myslef, well someone is going to be happy tonight stick out tongue

Ladyluck
lol

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
haha my mom just told me, and i was thinking to myslef, well someone is going to be happy tonight stick out tongue

OMG!
OMG!

*dances!*

Yes, I AM proud of him tonight!big grin stick out tongue

He handled it with such grace...very admirable..happy

WOOO!!!

SOUL PATROL!SOUL PATROL!
Happy Dance

Mr. Bacon
OMG!
OMG!

*dances!*

Yes, I AM proud of him tonight!big grin stick out tongue

He handled it with such grace...very admirable..happy

WOOO!!!

SOUL PATROL!SOUL PATROL!
Happy Dance

thats awesome yes im glad he won yes

hug

Salem07
Sooo happy he won!!

Punkyhermy
I know me too!big grin

WHAT a guy!
happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.