Superman vs. Hermes(marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Fight starts out on Mount Olympus, as a spectacle for the gods. Who wins.

Psyquis52
I hate Superman...My bias opinion will be Hermes. My logical opinion states that it will be a good and long fight...and Hermes still wins 7/10 in my opinion.

Tank_6603
Hermes is class 30 as far as strength, he can only run at supersonic speeds and his top speed in the air is just UNDER the speed of light. Superman as we all know is 150+ class and can run and fly at multiples the speed of light. Hermes doesn't have the same kind of durability supes does outside of olympus and only has a "healing factor" while in the mortal world and lesser vunerability to physical attacks. Superman however would be completely impervious to all of hermes physical attacks both in the realm of olympus and in the mortal realm. As the characters are written, if superman can draw hermes out of the realm of olympus (which being much faster than hermes he could easily give hermes a good chase) superman has a chance to use his superior strength and hermes' lesser invunerability against him. However, hermes posses a wand that allows him to control mortals, the question is does superman qualify as a mortal in mount olympus standards. I' doubt it, superman is nothing like the marvel's olympus realm has ever seen. I'm seeing an epic struggle while in the realm of olympus, supes sky-rockets to earth and hermes gives chase. Once in the mortal realm supes pummels Hermes and eventual beats him unconcious

Tank_6603
/bump

joeyleather
herms-juss because of marvel.

olympian
"he can only run at supersonic speeds and his top speed in the air is just UNDER the speed of light" Superman as we all know is 150+ class and can run and fly at multiples the speed of light. Hermes doesn't have the same kind of durability supes does outside of olympus and only has a "healing factor" while in the mortal world and lesser vunerability to physical attacks"

Wich comic did you saw that mentioned/showed every single number you give here about Hermes.

Plus. Superman isent "cl150". Not unless others of the high top tier are as well.

And where was the time Superman went multiple times the speed of light? Arent you thinking of Gladiator wich had that stated in a Marvel comic?

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
"he can only run at supersonic speeds and his top speed in the air is just UNDER the speed of light" Superman as we all know is 150+ class and can run and fly at multiples the speed of light. Hermes doesn't have the same kind of durability supes does outside of olympus and only has a "healing factor" while in the mortal world and lesser vunerability to physical attacks"

Wich comic did you saw that mentioned/showed every single number you give here about Hermes.

Plus. Superman isent "cl150". Not unless others of the high top tier are as well.

And where was the time Superman went multiple times the speed of light? Arent you thinking of Gladiator wich had that stated in a Marvel comic? Supes has went multiples of light speed a good amount of times, it's nothing new really.

He did it in Sacrifice, to the sun and back in under two minutes, while fighting.

When lex was anounced as president, he flew to Saturn in under 4 minutes, and punched one of it's moons in half in a single shot.

That's just a couple off of the top, and both fairly recent comicwise.

And I think by saying 150class, he was basically saying there's very very few who can match Supes' raw strength. But there's no numbers like this really associated with Supes, his strength level indefinite and unlimited, in a similar manner to Hulks. As he just draws in more energy to utilize.

Supes is hardk0re.

grey fox
If Hermes can somehow get a single punch in he should win.

Soss
Originally posted by grey fox
If Hermes can somehow get a single punch in he should win.

I don't think he COULD get a punch in. From what i've read, Supes is much faster than Hermes, and speed is everything here.

My bet is Supes. He's stronger and faster.

grey fox
True, but all I'm saying is a single punch . Personally i think he could get it. I mean supes doesn't go zero to lightspeed instantaneously does he ?

Soss
Originally posted by grey fox
True, but all I'm saying is a single punch . Personally i think he could get it. I mean supes doesn't go zero to lightspeed instantaneously does he ?

Well, I honestly don't think he is like a car and takes a bit of time to get up there.

I'm sure he's way faster at base speeds than Hermes is.

This is why I believe he could kill Hermes instantly.

olympian
How about some scans showing that Hermes top speed is sublight?

- - -

"When lex was anounced as president, he flew to Saturn in under 4 minutes, and punched one of it's moons in half in a single shot."

Beginning of Loebs run, was it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.