Adam Warlock vs. Ikaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins.

JOE NUNEZ
Anyone.

Psyquis52
Kid Ikaris? Or just Ikaris?

I'm kidding. Adam Warlock.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Kid Ikaris? Or just Ikaris?

I'm kidding. Adam Warlock. I could always count on you for an opinion; now go and give it, on my other threads.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
I could always count on you for an opinion; now go and give it, on my other threads.

I'm usually very interested in your posts because they're not of the usual ilk. I don't have to worry about you posting a Superman vs Thor thread or a Juggernaut vs Kurse. It's people like you that help solve the real reasons why we have a VS forum and that's to resolve matters on comic book characters who have never battled.
I want to know if Constrictor can beat up Copperhead
If Captain Cold is destroyed by Iceman
If Girder mops the floor with Colossus
I don't really care anymore if Juggernaut can beat Hulk or if Wolverine can beat Batman. These things don't interest me anymore.

I want good fights with interesting characters. Not same old guys vs same old guys. Something different. You supply and I keep responding because I want you to supply more.

Although to be perfectly frank I think you are on a whole different league than myself and I usually feel like I'm shooting in the dark when I respond to yours.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I'm usually very interested in your posts because they're not of the usual ilk. I don't have to worry about you posting a Superman vs Thor thread or a Juggernaut vs Kurse. It's people like you that help solve the real reasons why we have a VS forum and that's to resolve matters on comic book characters who have never battled.
I want to know if Constrictor can beat up Copperhead
If Captain Cold is destroyed by Iceman
If Girder mops the floor with Colossus
I don't really care anymore if Juggernaut can beat Hulk or if Wolverine can beat Batman. These things don't interest me anymore.

I want good fights with interesting characters. Not same old guys vs same old guys. Something different. You supply and I keep responding because I want you to supply more.

Although to be perfectly frank I think you are on a whole different league than myself and I usually feel like I'm shooting in the dark when I respond to yours. Thank you, my friend. Well said I totally agree with your point of view.

Psyquis52
Good sir Nunez. Just out of curiousity, how old are you? If you don't want to answer me you don't have to and if you don't want to answer me here then you could always PM me.

Adam Warlock
I'm gonna say Warlock. Ikaris has taken dow powerful beings like Thena(Powers very similar to Sersi, possibly greater), but Warlock has more feats than Ikaris. Taking out Mephisto twice. Beating Quasar's ass at least two times. Taking out Drax twice in physical combat. One of the only beings to ever put Thanos in his place. Warlock actually killed Thanos once.

Don't get me started on his soul gem. He took on a Dr. Strange Construct being which took on and defeated the rest of the Infinity Watch. Warlock showed that robot error of his ways with the soul gem. Reality warper Maya who's powers floored the entire Infinity Watch including Drax and Maxam, had no affect whatsoever on Warlock. The only low showings for Warlock was during the Blood and Thunder Series with Thor and the physical ass whipping he took from Herc which seemed quite odd when Warlock was capable of defeating opponents just as powerful, or more powerful than Herc.

Back to the match, Warlock takes it more times than not. Even if Ikaris is the Prime Eternal, his power would be around Skyfather level. Warlock's best showings seem to put him around or possibly above Skyfather level. Same with Thanos.

Could Odin or Zeus take on a defeat Mephisto in his own realm of hell? To make even Mephisto admit his sound defeat? Warlock put Mephisto in his place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.