Current DC Continuity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tron
Has it been stated just what has been changed in DC's continuity due to Infinite Crisis?

roughrider
Everything is still current, going back to January 1986. Right?

Laminator_X
There's a "History of the DC Universe" backup story running in "52" where the differences are to be laid out.

Validus
Originally posted by Laminator_X
There's a "History of the DC Universe" backup story running in "52" where the differences are to be laid out.
Yeah.

So far we know that Wonder Woman replaces Black Canary as a founding member of the JLA, Thomas and Martha Wayne were killed by Joe Chill, and recorded rumors of Superman being active in Smallville prior to coming to Metropolis.

HellMaster93
Yep... I hope that means Batman Year 2 is back in continuity! otherwie there'd be no REPER... and he was the BEST...

eleveninches
It seems as though it has created more questions than answers. Kind of like another zero-hour, but with more changes

kolya01
Year 2 fan? Reaper was the best??

is that a joke?

batman year 2 is one of the biggest bags of crap i've ever read. Completely out of character behaviour, annnd - bats getting his ass handed to him by an old man with a leather fetish? With no formal combat training?????

good to see all those years in the orient didn't go to waste Bruce.

terrible, terrible book.

pr1983
Also, and i could be wrong, in JLA #0, its reported that Johnathan (sp?) Kent is dead...

HellMaster93
The Reaper WAS awesome... though the storylie was a big letdown IMHO...

batdude123
Originally posted by HellMaster93
The Reaper WAS awesome... though the storylie was a big letdown IMHO...

Batman having to resort to a GUN in order to defeat the Reaper was REDICULOUS writing. erm

Validus
Originally posted by pr1983
Also, and i could be wrong, in JLA #0, its reported that Johnathan (sp?) Kent is dead...
That was the future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.