My Anime Flim in the works...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

funkflex11
Hello all Anime Lovers.My name is Mike.I'm 25 a bit of a kung fu movie freak.I have been in love with anime for about 3 years now.My favorite movie and also my inspiration is Samurai Champloo.Well my story has more lead female roles.Three of the main characters are woman/anime girls.I'll need lots of feedback because I'm still writing the story as I animate/draft.Just a peek...

funkflex11
Just a peek

JustOwnin
Cool....

WrathfulDwarf
Interesting....please keep us updated on your work. smile

funkflex11
Here is a character that will play a big role in the movie.

NBT
Nice please keep us updated. I have the urge for more! big grin And if you're into Kung-Fu. You should check out Naruto and maybe even Bleach. There are lots of other Kung-Fu anime. But i don't know much.

son of vegeta
nbt is right.

DBZ MAN
So is it gonna be done like the MTV spider-man series?

WrathfulDwarf
Looks very cool funkflex11. Any chance you might use youtube.com so that we can see the film? smile

funkflex11
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
So is it gonna be done like the MTV spider-man series?

Well no but the story will have a modern series and a pass.I wish I knew someone you could get me a comic book/graphic novel deal first.I'm hard writing right now.The pass will have more sword fights. The modern series will have more gun fights.I trying to make this a low budget film.I wish I wish I could get a few donations to get things moving a lil faster.The hardest part will be the FX.I still have some stuff I need to buy.Things are doing well so far.

funkflex11
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Looks very cool funkflex11. Any chance you might use youtube.com so that we can see the film? smile

Sure thing.Trailer will be on there...

NBT
What do we have to type in to find it?

funkflex11
Originally posted by NBT
What do we have to type in to find it?

I'll let you know when the trailer is done.I'n time my friends.In time...

NBT
Lol! laughing Ok.

Prelude Pianist
I peek interest, I too am interested in making a movie of my own. Got any feedback or suggestions on how to make a good film? yes

funkflex11
Originally posted by Prelude Pianist
I peek interest, I too am interested in making a movie of my own. Got any feedback or suggestions on how to make a good film? yes

Well to start of you need a good pc.Learn how to use a 3d program.What I use is poser 5.There is a newer one poser 6.Find a good movie editing program.That's a good start there.

funkflex11
Here is a pic of a fight scene I made.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!big grinbig grin:big grinbig grin:
D:big grinD

funkflex11
I know I have not been posting in a while.Busy with my job latey...I have got allot done with my work tho.Here is a new pic.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Awesome! big grin

boobsmagee
no offense to your style of art, obviously some ppl like it, but for me i greatly dislike 3d generated erm no offense, but i dont tend to consider it anime

funkflex11
Originally posted by boobsmagee
no offense to your style of art, obviously some ppl like it, but for me i greatly dislike 3d generated erm no offense, but i dont tend to consider it anime

I respect that.Alot of stuff can be done better by drawing.Movements can be done easy with 3d tho.As for realism I'm still working on that part.I've done so many renders and I haven't found that look yet.

Ryobe Ronin
This thread is perfect for what im tryna do, which is make my very own anime. Is that image from your own show?

funkflex11
Originally posted by Ryobe Ronin
This thread is perfect for what im tryna do, which is make my very own anime. Is that image from your own show?

Yes.There are alot of good tools that can get you started.What type of anime are you trying to make.I'm working on a samurai x type film.

funkflex11
It's been forever scent I've posted here. I almost forgot about it. Well If anyone is still out there intrested give me some feedback.

Blax_Hydralisk
I am.

Sol Valentine
it looks awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.